Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

Story Info
Flight 118 Lands. Travelers in Cuba. Cathedral. Heroes.
44.3k words
10.7k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last section of Transformations: Travelers. The next book will be Transformations: Latigo Key and will begin in the New Year. Comments welcome!

------------------------------------

Morpheus International Airport

Outside Havana, Theocratic Republic of Cuba

The airport is all sharp, crystalline spires reflecting the light of the Cuban sun in a thousand prismatic beams. This is not Cuban architecture nor is it even modern western architecture. It is something foreign, almost alien. The spires remind you of some vision of the future from the 1950s or 1960s - a future that never happened but inexplicably has sprouted from the Cuban jungle.

The Eros IV airliner designated Flight 118 drops slowly from the blue sky toward a massive concrete pad. Dozens of other Eros IVs are resting on their own circular berths nearby.

High above, dozens more circle the airport waiting their turn to come to rest.

The graceful descent of Flight 118 looks impossible. Aerodynamically it shouldn't be possible - yet, as old engineers used to say: give us a powerful enough engine with enough fuel and we can make a brick fly.

The Eros IV lands in a roar and a cloud of dust, the engines spinning down, its long voyage ended.

***

Diana smiled at Eric and Nancy. "There's a limousine waiting just outside baggage claim to take you to Hotel La Lilitu," she said. She glanced toward Don and Christine. "I took the liberty of booking Don and Christine in the same limo - I hope you don't mind?"

Nancy frowned.

"Oh, I definitely want to get better acquainted," Christine said with a smile. She reached over and touched Nancy's bare thigh. "Don't you?"

"Thank you, Diana. That will be fine," Eric said.

This was not what Nancy had in mind. She would have liked to put as much distance between herself and Christine and Don as possible.

"Wouldn't it be something if we got adjoining rooms at the La Lilitu?" Christine asked and smiled innocently.

"Oh, I think that's a great idea," Don said and looked at Nancy's thighs lecherously.

"I..." Nancy began.

"I'll take care of it as soon as we arrive," Eric said. "It'll be good to have friends here in Havana, won't it, Nancy?"

No!!!! Nancy wanted to scream. Instead, she said, "Yes. It will."

***

Terri

Terri watched the drama playing out with Nancy, her husband, and their new friends. She felt like crying, which was odd for someone with her new programmed attitude.

Nancy was so upset! It wasn't right. Nancy should be happy like her. Like Baphista. If only Nancy had begun transformation into Whore Caste - she would see how little the small stuff mattered.

Hannah knelt beside her. "Nothing you can do, luv."

Terri looked into Hannah's kind eyes and nearly sobbed. "It's sooo sad, Mistress Hannah."

Hannah stroked Terri's chin. "Sometimes we care too much. You have to trust in the system. It's hard sometimes but, soon, very soon, you'll begin to see the design."

Terri nodded and wiped away a tear.

"Now, Whore Caste initiates exit the plane through the nose section. You must wait until everyone else has left. All right, dearie?"

"Yes, Mistress Hannah."

"Good girl," Hannah said gently. "From here, you'll be taken to the slave market downtown. You'll be put on the auction block - by this evening, you'll be bound to a Whoremaster or White Witch."

Terri smiled. "Me and Baphista together, right?"

Hannah's smile faded. "Terri, luv, there's no guarantee..."

Terri's eyes grew huge. "Mistress! Baphista and I are soul mates! We have to go together!" She threw her arms around Hannah's neck. "Please, Mistress?"

"I... Oh, Terri." She sounded on the verge of tears herself.

"Please, Mistress. Baphy would die of heartbreak without me. She's very innocent. She needs me to watch out for her!"

Hannah laughed. "Ah, yes. The seven foot tall succubus needs little you to protect her, is that it?"

"Yes," Terri sobbed.

"I... I'll do my best, luv. You have my word."

***

Monica and Paul

Diana knelt in front of Monica and Paul's seats as the other passengers disembarked. "I know what you're thinking, Monica. Literally. You're thinking about the two of you making a run for it. Don't."

"Get out of my fucking head," Monica said through gritted teeth.

"The entire island is wired with security cameras and microphones. A powerful AI monitors the movement of every man and woman in Cuba. There is no place you can run, no aircraft you can stow away on, no boat you can steal. If you ran, someone from Whore Caste would find you... hopefully. If not Whore Caste? Perhaps a Church Agent would find you, which still wouldn't be as bad as being found by someone from Religious Caste. They would hurt you..."

"I'd take that chance."

The color drained out of Diana's face. "No, honey, you don't want that. Don't cross them. They delight in inflicting pain. They're like psychotics tearing the wings off flies. Please, please, don't try to run."

Monica swallowed.

She had spent this entire flight being simultaneously drawn to and terrified of Diana.

Now, she saw terror in Diana's eyes.

Could there actually be something worse than mind reading witches?

Yes, she decided. There must be something worse. Something that would scare a creature like Diana.

"Stay in your seats. Hannah and I will take you to your transportation in a few minutes."

"Transportation where?" Paul asked as he pulled at the restraints.

Diana looked from one of them to the other. "You're going to be taken to the Cathedral of Morpheus."

***

Larry's Coven

Larry walked down the aisle toward the doors leading out of the aircraft.

Groggy orgy participants tripped and wobbled their way ahead of them.

Sometimes one would look back at the towering Whoremaster and his coven in fascination or envy.

His lovers preceded him, staying close, looking over their shoulders at him and smiling.

He smiled back. A beach house? Why not? They were available. They would spend the rest of their days working the streets and brothels of Havana, their nights together on the beach surrounded by their coven.

There were worst ways to spend eternity.

Maybe they would operate their own brothel?

He bent down as he exited the aircraft door and walked into the shaded glass skyway.

***

Hannah and Diana

Hannah stared at the cellphone in her hand. She stood with Diana in the galley as the first class cabin emptied.

She held out the cellphone. "You should call him."

Diana rolled her eyes. "I called him last time."

"Di... he likes you."

"He likes you too. He likes everybody."

"He's your countryman."

"Fuck's sake, Hannah. You have the sexier voice." She sighed knowing there was no way she was going to win this one. She took the phone. "I promised him I wouldn't ask him again."

"A promise broken for the greater good is worth breaking," Hannah said with a sly smile.

Diana looked both ways. "When did they add that to the Book of Adam?" she whispered.

"Last month. You should read more."

"He'll probably say no."

Hannah smiled and shook her head. "I have faith."

Diana tapped the cellphone screen and held it to her ear. "Hey, long time no talk." She laughed. "Oh, I just..." She sighed. "I know I told you I wouldn't ask again..."

She listened. "I know. They're special, though. Soulmates who met on the plane. Sort of like you..."

She listened again as he spoke. Then she said, "It's... two women. A cute Cheerleader Whore and... okay, a Succubus Whore."

He cut her off.

"No! Nothing like her! I swear to you! They redesigned the succubus programming. This one is... sweet." She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'm serious."

Silence on the line.

Then Diana smiled and choked back a tear. "They're on their way to the auction now. Terri and Baphista. They're... hot. I mean really hot."

***

Terri

Terri went down the stairs in the nose as Hannah instructed.

It was time to start her new life.

She exited the stairwell to see Baphista smiling at her. "Baphy!" Terri screamed and threw herself around the towering demoness's neck. "I missed you sooo much!"

"Me too," Baphista whispered as she held Terri a foot off the floor.

"Oh, Baphy, they might not let us stay together."

Baphista whined. "I know. But, Terri, we have to do what we're told. Okay?"

"But it's wrong. We're supposed to be together."

Baphista sobbed. "I will find you. No matter what happens? I will find you. And we'll find Nancy and this Monica you keep talking about. We're going to be together."

Terri smiled and rubbed her eyes. "Just... promise me we'll stay together as long as we can. Okay?"

Baphista set her gently on the floor. "I promise."

"You! Goddamn you! What did you do to me?!" A voice screamed behind Baphista.

They turned.

Tucker, the short fraternity president was standing behind them with his fists clenched. His face was red.

Terri frowned. His face was literally turning red.

Baphista looked at him for a moment and began laughing. "Why, what's wrong, Tucker? You're all flushed."

He walked up to Baphista and stared up at her face. "What... did... you... do to me?!!"

Baphista growled and reached out suddenly. She grabbed the boy's chest and squeezed his pecs.

Tucker moaned and stumbled.

"Growing in nicely, I see. Nipples sensitive?"

"Goddamn... you... you did something!"

"Oh, all I did was bite you and fill your cock full of my Satanic Venom. Getting you in touch with your feminine side, is it?"

Terri stepped around Baphista.

The frat boy was indeed growing breasts. His skin was turning crimson.

He flinched as Terri reached out and caressed his temples. There were two lumps beneath his skin. "Horns?"

"Indeed," Baphista said. "Goat horns, I think." She reached down and grabbed his package through his khakis. "My... well, cheer up. You're growing a much better cock. A pussy as well but trust me, you're going to love that."

"Satanic venom?" Tucker groaned.

"They didn't refer to my Lord Satan as the serpent for nothing," Baphista cackled.

Terri grimaced. "What she means is she has these snake fangs in the roof of her mouth that can be used to inject you with a retrovirus. It's re-writing your DNA and turning you into a Succubus Whore."

"You mean... I'm going to be... like her??!" Tucker squeaked.

"Voice is a little high," Baphista mumbled. "I think my venom might be off."

Terri glared at her. "Baphy! Shush!"

Baphista stepped back with an amused expression.

"Now, Tucker?" Terri said gently. "You need to get in a cab and have it take you to the Cathedral of Morpheus. There's a hospital in the basement."

"Can they fix this?" Tucker sobbed.

"Fix it? Why would they do that?" Terri asked innocently.

"The fuck...?" Tucker asked miserably.

"You have a beautiful life ahead of you, Tucker. I mean, you're not much to look at as a guy but..." She took Baphista's hand. "As a succubus like Baphy? You're going to have more lovers than you can imagine."

"Lovers? Oh, God... I'm going to have tits..." Tucker mumbled as he staggered away.

"Big ones. Like these melons. Guys are going to be gawking," Baphista said as she cupped her own breasts.

"Jesus... oh, Jesus," Tucker mumbled as he headed back toward the main exit.

"Don't blaspheme!" Baphista called after him with a smile.

"Where were we?" Terri asked as she turned back toward Baphista.

Baphista put her clawed hands on Terri's face. "I will find you. No matter what. In the end? We will be together."

Terri smiled.

***

Monica and Paul

Diana led the way down the stairs in the nose to a hatchway. This in turn led outside. They emerged under the Eros IV beside the forward landing gear.

Monica and Paul followed her as Hannah trailed behind.

Diana and Hannah had changed out of their uniforms and into identical, white latex micro dresses.

A black limousine sat on the concrete pad beyond the Eros IV's shadow. A bald man in a black suit and sunglasses stood beside the rear passenger doors.

Monica and Paul followed Diana to the man in the black suit.

He turned without a word and opened the limousine doors - one door opened backward, the other forward and revealed the dark interior.

A woman in a latex nun's outfit looked out at them behind dark sunglasses. "Monica, Paul? My name is Mother Superior Hecate. I am here to escort you to the Cathedral. Please, sit." She motioned beside her to the long, black leather seat.

Monica looked at Diana.

Diana nodded.

Monica slid in followed by Paul.

Diana and Hannah started to climb into the rear facing seats in front of them.

"Perverters? Your assistance is no longer required," Hecate said as she stared straight ahead.

Diana smiled. "Understood, Mother Superior. However..."

Hecate turned her head toward Diana slightly. "However?"

"As Inseminator Paul is a member of Whore Caste and Diana will technically be a member of our caste soon as well? We should be present..."

Hecate smiled with the right side of her thin lips. "To protect them? From me?"

"No," Diana said sweetly. "To help guide them. They are both confused."

Monica looked from Diana to Hecate and back again.

The Mother Superior's expression beneath the dark glasses was inscrutable.

Hecate tilted her head to the side. "Very well. You may accompany us." Hecate turned her gaze toward the front of the vehicle.

"You are most kind, Mother Superior," Diana said as she slid in followed by Hannah.

Monica bit her lip and looked into Diana's eyes.

Do not be afraid. We are with you, Diana's voice said out loud in Monica's head, making her jump. She stole a glance at the Mother Superior.

The woman continued to stare straight ahead.

Don't worry, luv, she can't hear us. Only you. They are devilishly dangerous but not omniscient, Hannah's voice said in Monica's mind. Praise Adam.

The man in black shut the doors and they were enveloped in darkness.

Monica watched as the man circled around to the driver's side and got in.

A moment later the electric limousine rolled soundlessly across the concrete pad.

***

Nancy

The problem in a society where public sex is free and encouraged by the government? It can be difficult navigating.

The airport terminal floors were carpeted with people having sex. Nancy had to be careful not to step on any appendages as she made her way to baggage claim.

"Bet you want to join them," Christine giggled as she sidled up beside her.

"What?! No... no, I don't..."

"Oh, come on, Nancy. We both know what you were doing on the plane. What was it like?"

Nancy turned on the smaller woman. "Now look, Christine. I don't know what you think you know..."

Christine rolled her eyes. "I would give anything to be like you. Have they asked you to become Whore Caste yet?"

Nancy's lip trembled. Had they? Yes, yes, they had. Her mind went back to Terri and Baphista. Nancy squeezed her eyes shut. "Look, all I did was take a walk through the airliner. I saw a lot of kinky shit, but I didn't do anything," she lied.

Christine frowned. "I thought we were friends."

Nancy sighed. "We... are. It's just... I'm not what you think I am."

"What? Free? Amazing?"

"A whore?" Nancy asked. "I've made mistakes, okay? I've done things I'm not proud of - but I'm trying to save my marriage. Please. Let me do that."

Christine turned her head to the side. "Who's stopping you?"

Nancy shook her head.

"Got the bags," Don said as he and Eric wound their way through the revelers.

There was a commotion behind them as people scrambled close to a woman with red hair.

"Is that? That's Amy Lynn, the porn star," Don said.

"You would know," Christine chuckled.

Nancy turned and looked at the gorgeous woman. Two men followed close behind her: one seedy looking, the other looking like he just stepped off the cover of GQ.

"They say almost all pornos are filmed in Cuba now," Christine said.

"Yeah," Eric said as he sidestepped a couple of naked women scissoring on the floor. "Guess its easy for them to find extras."

Christine laughed.

She laughed a little too long and a little too hard.

Nancy stared at Christine and Eric. Was there something there?

"I'm amazed you can still walk," Don whispered in Nancy's ear. "I heard you fucked an entire fraternity."

Nancy looked at him in horror.

"Listen, I'm thinking about becoming a Whoremaster." He looked down at his crotch. "I mean I'd love the equipment upgrade. I wouldn't mind having you in my coven or whatever they call it."

Nancy just stared speechless into his leering face.

"Think about it," Don said as he walked away with two suitcases in tow.

Christine took Nancy's hand.

Nancy jumped.

"What hot hands you have," Christine giggled. "Let's see if we can avoid stepping on anyone."

***

The four of them stepped through sliding glass doors into the bright Cuban sun. A line of limousines was waiting on the street.

Beside each was a chauffeur dressed in a dark suit. Each chauffeur held a card with a name on it.

The chauffeur holding the card reading "Davis" was, however, quite different from the others.

He was a robot.

The robot was tall and lean, his body made of gleaming flesh colored plastic. Like a doll, seams ran along his appendages and joints. His face was sculpted into a handsome visage, his jaw strong. His eyes were blue, and they glowed with LEDs even in the bright sun.

His lips appeared to be made out of rubber and he smiled as Eric walked toward him.

"I'm Eric Davis - is this for us?"

"Indeed, Mr. Davis," the robot said. His voice was rich and warm, not tinny or robotic as Nancy had expected. "My name is Colin. Welcome to Cuba. It will take us about twenty minutes to reach Hotel La Lilitu." He turned and looked toward the rear doors of the limo.

They hissed opened without him touching them and a blast of air conditioned coolness washed over Nancy and the others.

Don stepped closer and stared into Colin's eyes. "You're an AI of some type?"

"No, sir. I am human, the same as you. My brain was transplanted into an artificial body. One of the... accomplishments... of our science here on the island."

Christine stepped up and fondled the bulge at Colin's crotch. "You're built like a doll - is there something inside...?"

A seam running down the center of the bulge spread open.

A massive flesh-colored dildo slid out into Christine's hand.

"Oh... wow... it's warm. It feels like flesh."

A second, identical dildo slid out underneath the first.

"Holy... oh, Nancy, come feel this."

Colin turned his head and he looked into Nancy's eyes.

Nancy looked away.

Colin smiled and turned back to Christine. "I'm available for any of your needs while at La Lilitu. Simply ring the front desk."

Christine smiled back. "I just might."

Don laughed and stared at Christine. "God, who are you and what did you do with my wife?"

***

Nancy sat holding Eric's hand as she looked out the window at the growing Havana skyline. The road they were on was made of concrete. The bridges and overpasses were beautifully sculpted, made to blend in with the tropical foliage.

They passed a sugar cane field and Nancy squinted to see the workers in the distance.

Something was off with the scale. Perhaps it was a trick of the light. It looked like naked giants were harvesting the cane in the distance.