All Comments on 'Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that Colleen is going to be a white witch?

That expands the bulk of the issues with Mel and Ken through.

Santa and Maria are going to crash hard. But I think he still hasn't been transformed. So that's going to make things fun there. Even more so since he is a whoremaster. I wonder if Mrs Clasus will be a white witch or a standard whore.

There are still going to be a lot of people that are fucked up by this.

Also who the bloody hell is this Adam?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love these characters

This story is really good. I love hearing about the problems with ken and mel's marriage, honestly was some very good story telling. Ive watched you do so much world building with the transformationverse, its exciting to see it coming together. Adam's has appeared in a vision before, i cant wait to hear more!

tarthearttartheartover 4 years ago
;)

way to cross the Mississippi! Although you've mentioned other cities in your stories this is the 1st one to happen outside the East Coast. It's good to know that sexy things happen in the Midwest too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The question is...

If I remember correctly, the transformative ambrosia, that went to the mall is not the same as what’s been used so far. If that’s true then what has really happened to Rich and Beth? I’ve also wondered, assuming that they can’t get out right away does it save Beth and maybe Rich if they get bound to Todd since is also a whoremaster? Interesting, enjoyable read.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Ambrosia and Adam

Thank you, everyone, for your comments!

We promise Adam will have his own story very soon.

The Ambrosia in the barrels is transformative Ambrosia. This was a shipment destined for Demona and re-routed.

The other drugs being used appear to be modified versions of the ones created by Demona and the other CoM scientists - she certainly hasn’t created anything that turns people into Christmas elves ;). Also, the effects on Ken and Todd appear to be far greater than ‘Junior Whoremaster’, which indicates SlutzNet has modified the formulas. Then you have Satan Claus who appears to be a supercharged Whoremaster with absolutely none of the compassion induced in a ‘normal’ Whoremaster.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Last Chapter

Chapter 4 is in the queue! Expect it sometime over the weekend. We’re already hard at work on Transformations: Sinful Suburbia - expect chapter one sometime next week!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

I thought Todd was drugged by Tara and Colleen?

That said I think everyone who has been effected with these new drug strains will be spending time with Deomana.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
You're right, crazy

Tara gave him too much medication,which has him almost at the tipping point to Whoremaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Warrior Princess Barbie!

Could someone please make a few pictures or a comic about Warrior Princess Barbie because I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT!

Who's with me?

Also good idea for Tara's pet name.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Warrior Princess Barbie

Ann might just have to make an image of Tara like that ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Todd is the newest whoremaster with Colleen with him as his white witch. They have what it takes. I am looking forward to seeing Amy coming back in the story at some point. Santa and Mrs Clause are going for reprogramming I'm getting because they are just too much trouble. Keep up the good and tell me where I can sign up to be a whoremaster, that reverse aging thing sounds great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soo where do I sign up?

I wanna be a street whore where do I sign?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Where do you sign up?

Contact the Church of Morpheus for instructions on joining Whore Caste care of Maria Anastasia Marapova, New York, New York ;).

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Interesting change here re Slutznet. Is there humanity in the computer or is all just an experiment??

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

“Todd looked over at the bed. He had Colleen, Warrior Princess Barbie, and two depressed elves.

Somehow, they had to save a mall full of sex zombies.”

Best closing sentence ever. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...