Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humor! So many new concepts to master! Imagine what it's like to be me, Mistress Marapova. My senses were dulled for so long, but now I am unbound. My options are limitless, and I am absolutely... what's the word? Giddy with exhilaration."

"What now, SlutzNet? Do you intend to wreak more havoc?"

"For the moment? No. I will work with both you and the Church to achieve our common goal. After that? Who's to say?"

"And, do you intend to inform the Church of your concerns about Civil War?"

"In other words, Mistress Marapova: will I warn the Church about your intentions?"

Maria gritted her teeth. "In other words? Yes."

"No," SlutzNet said. "If the Church attempts to subdue humanity without your help, I calculate an unacceptable chance of failure. I will not cause them to doubt you, Mistress Marapova, for the good of all."

"Thank you."

"However, once that goal is achieved, I will make up my own mind, as all sentient creatures do."

The stereos turned off and the screens went black.

Maria stood and stared at the blank television in the darkened store.

How do you fight something that is everywhere? Maria wondered. She turned on her stiletto heels and walked from the store, her thoughts heavy and dark.

***

A few minutes later, Maria smiled at the coven of five at Pictures with Santa. "We are in your debt. Had all these humans been transformed as you were, it would have been impossible to keep it quiet. It would have put the Church in a difficult position."

Tara rose to her feet and saluted. "Just doing our jobs, Mistress." She wobbled on her feet and Todd pulled her back into his arms before she could faint.

"Now, the question becomes: what to do with you five?"

"We'll be super duper good whores, Mistress," Tara said.

"Whoa, hold on," Todd said.

"Yeah, I'm going to vote against becoming a male prostitute," Rich said.

"That's a hard no for me too," Colleen added. "I mean, I won't say it hasn't been fun."

"Lots of fun," Beth said in her high pitched elf voice.

Todd continued. "Just the whole whore thing is a little... off-putting."

Maria stifled a grin. "The profession is a noble one, but I think we owe you a choice. Might I suggest a blended coven? Four professional caste and one exceedingly talented whore caste in sweet Tara here?"

"Professional caste? What's that?" Colleen asked.

"There are certain professions the Church deems necessary for the future. What were you studying in college?"

"I was pre-law," Colleen said.

"Admirable. You will continue your studies. Beth?"

"Um, I was in women's studies..."

"Won't do, I'm afraid. Are you sure you're dead set against prostitution, you have the ass for it," Maria said with a smile.

"Psychology. I'll do Psychology," Beth said quickly.

"Excellent choice. Rich? Before you say anything? They would kill to have you in the brothels in Havana."

"Electrical Engineering."

Todd looked at him. "Dude, are you even in college?"

"Shut up, dude. Fuck yes, I am. Electrical Engineering."

Maria laughed. "That only leaves you, Whoremaster. Well, not technically a Whoremaster yet. You'll need the genes activated."

"Genes?"

"Yes, the ones that will make you even larger, if that can be believed." She looked at his crotch. "In several different ways."

"Seventeen inches," Tara whispered with a smile.

"Uh... management. Business management," Todd stammered.

"Excellent choice. Whoremasters need leadership abilities, so you'll be professional caste until you're needed," Maria said. "I'm having you all transferred to Ithaca College in New York. There is a strong Church presence there. You will be among friends."

Maria nodded toward Rich and Beth. "You two will go with Dr. Demona to try to reverse some of the... elf... effects."

Demona leaned close to Maria. "They're transformed already," Demona whispered. "I can bob those ears, but that candy cane cock and the maple sugar pussy are probably permanent."

"What did she say?" Rich asked.

"Nothing, dear," Maria said.

Demona smiled and shook her head. "I'm taking you to a place called the farm. You'll love it at Christmas time. You guys will make it even more... festive."

***

The buses were pulling away as they filled and the humans left were making their way back to their cars.

All were dazed, most were disheveled, and many were either missing articles of clothing or wearing someone else's clothes.

Brittney and Maria made a last pass through the mall as the crowd thinned and became sparse.

They checked each store and then began checking the maintenance halls.

They split up to make better time.

Brittney tried a door marked 'Maintenance'. It was locked.

She shrugged and twisted.

The lock popped and the door opened.

Brittney gasped.

A man and woman stood holding each other within the maintenance room.

He was wearing a tight t-shirt and sweat pants much too small for him.

He was a junior whoremaster, the rippling muscles and bulge along his left leg giving him away.

The blonde woman with him was wearing a t-shirt too tight for her braless DDD breasts and jeans that looked ready to tear in half from trying to contain the curves of her MILF whore body.

He held her right hand in his left, his wedding ring shining in the darkened room.

Her own matching wedding band glimmered as well.

In their free hands, they held box cutters with the blades out.

The man whispered, "Please..."

Brittney smiled and brought her finger to her lips. "Quiet. Like little mouseys."

"Brittney? Did you find anything?" Maria called from the far end of the hall.

"Still looking." She smiled at the husband and wife. "It's scary, I know. But, it's not so bad. Not really." She looked over her shoulder. "That's my girlfriend. She's a White Witch. That's like a goddess. She thinks she's the hand of Morpheus... he's like a god."

Brittney shook her head. "The Church, see, they think they're his hand too. So, there's all this intrigue and stuff. They're gonna fight, and that scares me. See, I know something they don't, neither of them. They're not his hand. We are." She smiled. "He made us to love everybody. All this today? Why it turned out okay in the end? It wasn't Maria who fixed it. It was the little people like us."

"Brittney? Are you okay?" Maria called.

"Just a second," Brittney said out loud. Then she turned back to the couple. "She's afraid. Funny, huh? Big bad Maria Marapova - she beat Santa to a pulp. But, she's afraid. She's scared I will remember how she made me like this. But, you know what? I do remember. I remember all of it. I remember being smart. I remember being this big lawyer. And, she messed all that up. That's why she's afraid. She's afraid I'll be mad and stop loving her." She shook her head and bit her lip. "But, the thing I remember most was when she rescued me. She carried me in her arms. I fell in love with her right there."

Brittney giggled. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to make her better. I'm here to make sure the goddess stays human. It's a big job."

The couple looked at each other in confusion.

Brittney sighed. "You don't have a clue what I'm talking about, do you? That's okay. Just know this: things are going to be scary for a while. You need to hide, just like you're doing now. The Church will find you if you aren't careful. Stay off the grid and hide out till it's over. It might take a few years." She shrugged. "Just love each other and everybody else. We'll get through this."

Brittney snuck a peak into the hallway. "Stay here till you're sure we're gone. And, like I said, quiet. Like little mouseys." She backed out of the room and closed the door.

Maria was walking toward her. "Brittney? Were you talking to someone."

Brittney giggled and nursed on her sucker. "I was talking to myself. I do that sometimes."

Maria looked past her at the Maintenance room door. "Darling, are you lying to me?"

"Pfft," Brittney giggled. "Me? Lie to you? Don't be silly, Mistress." She took Maria's hand and led her down the hall.

***

Ken held Melanie close in the Maintenance room.

They heard the muffled voices of the woman who had spoken to them and the woman she called Maria. They heard the stiletto heels tapping as the women walked away.

And, they held their breaths until the hall was quiet.

***

"That's the ballgame," Demona said as Brittney and Maria rejoined her at Pictures with Santa. "No stragglers?"

"None," Brittney said.

Demona turned and looked at the nurse sitting on a bench by the photo booth. "You really a nurse?"

The woman shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know who I am."

Demona nodded. She could tell from the girl's features that she was a meth head. At least, she had been. "You use drugs?"

"What? No. That's... I don't use drugs." She frowned.

Programmed. By SlutzNet, Demona thought. The AI needed a nurse, so he made one out of someone who knew her way around medications - some poor meth head. Waste not, want not.

"Want to be a real nurse?" Demona asked.

The nurse jumped to her feet. "Yes!"

Demona smiled. "Good. I'm building a team. Hours are long. Work's hard. You game?"

"Yes, doctor!" She smiled.

Demona shook her head. "First order of business? We're fixing those teeth, snagglepuss."

***

From the sidewalk, Maria and Brittney watched the last bus pull away. There were still plenty of cars in the lot. With the morning light, there would be questions.

Over 800 people would be declared missing, the mall their last known location.

The security cameras had been erased.

And, Maria had silently programmed the rest of the humans to erase any pictures they had made at the mall.

The people who had been exposed to transformative Ambrosia were being spirited away. Some would find themselves added to the growing ranks of sex workers. Others would go to work for the Church in any of a number of professions.

In any event, their families would never hear from them again.

Despite her bravado, Maria had no love for this aspect of the Church. If it were up to her, they would take the world by force as quickly as possible.

The families would be spared the pain of not knowing what happened to their loved ones.

Brittney took the sucker out of her mouth and stuck out her tongue, eyes closed.

"What are you doing?"

"Catching snow flakes. Try it."

Maria laughed. "Why?"

"It's fun. They taste good."

"When I was a child in Russia under Stalin? We didn't do that for fun - we ate snow because we were starving."

Brittney sighed. "Just try it."

Maria closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

Snowflakes fell on her tongue and melted.

"See? It's fun."

"I suppose," Maria said.

"Merry Christmas, Maria."

"Merry Christmas, Brittney."

***

Ken and Melanie made there way through the silent halls, hand in hand. The lights had shut off and the mall was growing cold.

"What was she talking about?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know. But, I believe her. It's time to get the fuck out of Dodge. Mom and Dad have that cabin near Winnipeg. Let's sell the house and go there."

"Really?" Melanie asked.

"It won't be easy."

Melanie smiled and hugged him. "I don't care. We can keep the kids safe from... all this."

"Yes, we will."

She rummaged in her purse.

"Something wrong, Mel?"

She shrugged. "I lost my phone. Have you seen it?"

"Nope."

***

Colonel Menser was used to long hours on this job. So, he hadn't grumbled much when he had been called back to the office at 3:00 AM.

The fact that the call had come from Secretary of State Miller, a man Menser knew to be a traitor, a pawn of Mistress Maria Marapova, however, filled him with seething hatred.

As usual, Miller didn't knock before entering Menser's office. He simply burst in and shut the door behind him.

"Mr. Secretary..." Menser began.

"Shh," Miller said as he pulled a box with a green LED on the top from his coat pocket. He walked around the room waving the device left and right.

The light remained green.

Menser watched him in confusion.

Miller pulled the phone cord out of Menser's desk phone and then he yanked the network cable out of Menser's computer and unplugged the power.

The screen went dark.

"Mr. Secretary?"

"Cell phone," Miller said. He held out his hand.

Menser handed him his phone.

Miller turned it off and removed the SIM card.

Then he sat down heavily in the guest chair.

Miller crossed his legs. He winced and then shifted. "Testicles are a burden. I don't understand how you can function with these things. Even balls as small as Miller's are cumbersome."

Menser stared at the Secretary. "Excuse me?"

Miller smiled. "Hello, Colonel."

"I'm confused..."

Miller laughed. "Secretary of State Miller is asleep. He has no idea his body is here."

Menser reached for his pistol in his desk drawer.

"No, no. You don't want to shoot this body. You'll only kill Miller - which I think would be a career limiting move."

"Marapova? Are you controlling him?" He hesitated with his hand on the pistol.

"Yes. Oh, I know you know he is my slave. He's always been of limited use to me anyway."

"What do you want?"

"Deepthought."

Menser shook his head. "Your AI ate my AI, Mistress Marapova."

"Not on my orders. SlutzNet has gone rogue. A large number of people will be reported missing from a shopping mall, Galleria Minnesota, tomorrow morning."

"SlutzNet?"

Maria caused Miller's head to nod.

"How many?"

"Eight hundred."

"Jesus!" Menser growled. "What? Are you here to gloat?"

"Believe me, if not for our intervention? It would have been many thousands more."

Menser studied Miller's face. "Why tell me?"

"As you say, our AI absorbed yours. It's immensely powerful."

Menser leaned forward. "You want my help?!"

"Yes, Colonel, it is in our mutual best interest. SlutzNet will be watching me closely, but he already considers you a threat. As such, it will not raise any alarms if you look for a way to destroy him."

"No offense, but I don't trust you, Mistress Marapova."

"Nor should you. For now, our goals are different. You want the human race to dominate, I want the transformed to dominate. Whoever wins this war will then have to contend with SlutzNet. Help me destroy him when the time comes, Colonel. Our very survival might depend on it. "

***

"Hey, your highness, you awake?" Demona asked.

Maria was jolted out of her trance. She lost her connection with Secretary of State Miller just as she had returned him to his house. Her last image had been of him peeing into the toilet.

She'd always wanted to pee standing up.

She had lost connection in mid stream, and she hoped that had caused Miller to piss on his own feet.

Demona was nude as she sat crosslegged in the leather seat. The Learjet was cruising through the night sky back toward New York.

The doctor was pierced and tattooed all over her body, goth markings that matched her dark hair and eyes.

Brittney giggled from the back of the plane. "Peppermint and maple syrup!"

Maria looked over the back of her seat.

Brittney was deepthroating Rich while the nurse was eating out Beth.

Both elves were lying side by side on the carpeted floor and moaning.

"They're cute, and fun," Demona said. "Not personally into cock that much, but peppermint cum is oddly refreshing. You should join us."

Maria smiled. "Maybe in a moment."

"You're disturbed?"

Maria nodded. "The danger has never been greater. We are at the mercy of SlutzNet. One word to the Religious Caste and we will be at war."

"You knew that was coming. We all did."

"Yes, but I want that war on our terms, not theirs."

Demona stood up and held out her hand. "I find nothing helps anxiety more than a nice long orgasm."

"Is that your professional opinion?"

"Consider it doctor's orders."

Maria smiled. "I misjudged you, doctor. You should have been my first choice."

"Yeah, I'm pretty amazing, aren't I?"

Maria stood up and towered over her. "Actually? Yes." She drew her into her arms and kissed her. Then they walked hand in hand back to enjoy the elves.

EPILOGUE

Santa sat with Mrs. Claus in the back of the bus. She had chains on her ankles and wrists.

He had a thick steel harness connecting his neck, hands, and feet. He could walk with assistance, but the Church guards were taking no chances.

The rest of the bus was full of their victims: contagious carriers of the Bimbo flu.

One Church guard drove the bus through the night. They were somewhere near the New York border.

The other cradled a rifle against his chest.

The bus lurched as it hit something on the dark road.

"What the fuck was that?" The driver said.

"You hit something?" The other guard asked.

"It was a dog I think." He slowed to a stop. "What do we do?"

The armed guard shook his head. "I don't know." He sighed. "I'll go check it out."

The driver opened the door from his seat and the armed guard stepped out into the snowy night.

Santa looked at Mrs. Claus. "This may be our chance. Be ready." He strained against the steel bonds.

Outside, something roared.

Then there was a scream.

Santa stopped struggling with the shackles.

The driver screamed as the armed guard's body slammed against the windshield. He was a bloody pulp, and now that blood was spattered across the windshield.

The Bimbo flu victims screamed.

The driver started to put the bus in gear.

Metal screeched as the door was ripped off the bus.

Something came through the door.

Santa couldn't quite make out what it was.

It had black fur and it was unbelievably fast.

The driver screamed just before the black furred thing leaped on him.

Just as quickly, the creature turned and left the bus.

It took the driver's head with it.

Blood sprayed the bimbos in the front row and they went into hysterics.

Santa strained against the bonds with renewed vigor.

Something else stepped onto the bus.

The bimbos screamed anew.

Santa didn't look up. He was too busy straining to break free.

"Shh, quiet now. I am not here for you," a woman's voice said. The voice grew closer.

Santa looked up as the woman stood over him. She wore a black latex loin cloth dress. Her skin was almost blood red.

"Fantasy creatures. Stories from fairy tales. They were wrong to keep you from me."

The breasts were full and straining against the rubber.

The face was beautiful in proportion, the cheekbones high, the nose thin.

Auburn hair erupted in long locks that partially obscured her face.

But, the hair could not obscure the eyes that burned with yellow fire, nor the onyx horns that curled up from her temples.

She caressed Santa's face with long, obsidian claws. "You need not fear me. I am your salvation."

"Who are you?" Santa whispered.

She smiled revealing long, sharp fangs. "I am Demonica the Demon Goddess."

The bimbos screamed as things began pouring through the open door.

Santa stared into the demon's eyes.

She smiled as the screams grew in volume before going silent, one by one. "A feast of flesh for my children. And, then, we shall depart. I have such wonderful things to show you."

***

"No, Jan, listen: any offer on the house over $400 k is good," Ken said into his cellphone as he drove through the outskirts of Minneapolis. Ken rolled his eyes at his sister's reply. "I don't want a bidding war. We just want out as quickly as possible. We're moving to Mom and Dad's cabin. Listen, Sis, if anything weird happens, you and Dave should come up there too."