Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Ken said. "You know... weird. Zombie apocalypse, meteor storm, some church taking over the world. Just promise me you'll come up to the cabin."

He closed the call.

Over the past few days, they had liquidated the bank accounts, now the house was up for sale.

And, Ken had just given his one hour's notice at work.

He smiled.

The kids were losing their minds.

First Ken and Melanie had shown up looking like upgraded versions of themselves, and then they had announced they were moving to the Canadian woods.

Ken looked at his cell phone.

He squeezed it.

The cell phone shattered in his hand, and he dropped the pieces on the floorboard.

That felt good.

The latex clad blonde had been right: This wasn't so bad.

Ken felt... evolved. His type A personality was gone, and he was living in the moment for the first time in his life. He was calm.

And, the sex was amazing.

He and Melanie were in perfect sync.

Life was good.

Melanie's cell phone buzzed in his pocket.

He had told her one lie. One last lie and then never again.

He knew how she lost her cell phone.

He had taken it.

Ken pulled out the cell phone and smiled as he pulled into the Minneapolis Marriott.

He felt evolved.

But, not that evolved.

He felt calm.

But, not that calm.

He crushed Melanie's cell phone as he stepped through the automatic door into the hotel and dropped the pieces in the trash can.

He had found 'Colin' in her call history.

And, Ken had sent a text from her phone: Need to see you. Hotel?

Colin had quickly replied.

Marriott Room 118.

People did a double take as Ken walked through the lobby.

He was huge, nearly as wide as the hall.

The new custom tailored shirt and pants did nothing to hide his size.

Ken knocked on the door of room 118.

The door opened and Ken looked down at the man who answered. The little guy had a bouquet of pink roses in his hand.

The man was smiling, but it faded quickly.

"You're Colon?" Ken said.

The man just stared at him. "Colin."

"Same thing. I'm Ken."

"Sorry?"

"Ken. Mel's husband."

Colin went pale.

"Just came by to tell you that Mel won't be talking to you again. We're leaving the country. Really shouldn't kiss another guy's wife, Colon."

"Listen, Ken, I..."

"No, no. Don't talk. Just listen. If you ever come near my wife again? I'll hit you much, much harder."

"Huh?"

"Much harder than this." Ken punched him in the face, barely a tap from Ken's perspective, but not from Colin's.

Colin's lip split and he tumbled to the floor.

"Next time will be infinitely worse. See you, Colon."

Ken smiled and walked away, ready to start a new life.

One Year Later

Tara squatted on the floor in the gym. "Okay, so ya gotta squeeze those Kegel Muscles while you do this," Tara said.

The group of soccer moms in her afternoon class tried to match her motions with varying degrees of success.

"Remember, your goal is to grab hold of his thingy with your coochy and squeeze. That will maximize the pleasure for your john."

The women in the class looked at her with their mouths agape.

"Oops. Did I say john? I meant your husband or significant other. Not a john. I mean I'm not a prostitute. No. Totes not a sex worker."

The women looked at each other.

"But, if I was a sex worker? I'd tell you it is really important to work on those coochy muscles. But, I'm not, you know, a sex worker." She looked up and smiled. She leaped to her feet. "That's my girlfriend!" She pointed out the door.

Colleen was standing in the doorway in a black leather skirt and matching boots.

Tara giggled excitedly. "We gotta go home because tonight's orgy..."

Colleen cleared her throat.

"I mean, it's Taco Tuesday. You thought I was going to say orgy night, but that would be silly. I mean just because I have two girlfriends and two boyfriends and we live together in a house doesn't mean we have like wild orgies on Tuesday nights. Because we totes don't. It's Taco Tuesday. Not orgy night. Class dismissed."

***

"It's so hard acting vanilla," Tara said as she skipped along holding Colleen's hand.

"I thought you liked teaching pilates?"

"I do, but, it's just so much easier being a hooker."

"I know, but still not legal in the real world, honey."

Tara sighed. "I guess."

"Cheer up," Colleen said. "What's tonight?"

"Orgy night."

"That's right."

Tara smiled. "And, next week is Christmas. We need to get Christmas presents. Take me to the mall tomorrow?"

Colleen looked up at her in horror. "No. Never, ever, ever."

The End

The story continues in Transformations: Sinful Suburbia