Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 04

Story Info
Heroes. Maria Arrives. Santa Attacks. Conclusion.
10.9k words
4.84
12.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of Visions of Sugar Plums. Comments welcome!

————————————

Ken held Melanie in his arms as he sat on the maintenance room floor.

They had laid their soaked clothing over the packed janitor's shelves to dry.

Something had been in the water that drenched them, Ken was sure of it. Not only from the convulsions they suffered after exposure - he simply felt different. He was even stronger than before, but calmer. He loved having Melanie naked in his arms and part of him hoped the clothes took a long time to dry. He caressed the long thick nipple of her left breast.

The whole time, she kept stroking him.

This was the Melanie he fell in love with. The outside might have been different, but inside she was the girl he first met so many years ago.

And, he was younger inside as well. Not childish as he had been before but younger. He felt like someone who's entire life was ahead of him, not fading in the rearview mirror.

He felt alive.

"What did they do to us?" He whispered in the darkened room.

She snuggled closer. "I don't know, but... it's wonderful. I'm still scared but it's wonderful."

"We have to get out of here," Ken whispered and kissed her.

***

The back door of Mattress Kingdom, like all the non-anchor stores in Galleria Minnesota led to a maintenance and delivery hall.

The door was chained with the same thick chains as the mall entrances.

Todd grasped the chains in his thick hands. "Here goes nothing."

Tara was leaning over his shoulder. "You can do it."

He stretched the chain tight.

His mind was telling him that the chain would only give so much. It was thick steel. It could only be stretched so much.

But the links clinked together and kept stretching.

He watched as the links stretched wider and wider, the metal twisting, the links separating.

And, finally, the links breaking, stretched past their limits, the chain undone.

The links clattered on the tile floor.

Tara kissed the top of his head. "Told ya."

Beside him, Colleen smiled. She was back in the overalls, but she had left them unzipped almost to her navel. Shyness was no longer a trait for any of them.

As for his own clothing, Todd was also wearing a pair of the Mattress Kingdom overalls; however, his chest was bare - he had tied the sleeves around his waist.

The chest and arms were far too small for his upper body.

Rich turned the doorknob. He opened the door a crack and peeked outside. "I don't see anybody."

Todd nodded. "We go to the right. The loading dock is only a few hundred yards in that direction. I'll go first. Colleen, Rich, and Beth in the middle. Tara, you're at the rear. Make sure nobody sneaks up on us."

Rich frowned. "Shouldn't I do that?"

Todd shook his head. "No offense, man, but she's the toughest one of us and I'm the strongest."

Rich rolled his eyes. "Being an elf fucking sucks."

Todd laughed. "If shit goes south, run. We'll meet up back here."

Tara saluted. "Yes, Whoremaster."

Todd shook his head. "Don't call me that."

"But, you are the Whoremaster. This is your coven."

"This is our coven. Nobody is the master of anybody," Todd said.

Tara frowned. "That ain't the way it works."

Todd took her hands. "This is how it works: sometimes I'm in charge, sometimes it's Colleen, or Beth, or Rich. Sometimes it's you. This is about fighting and brute force, so you and I are in charge. But, only for now. Understand?"

She contemplated his words for a moment. "I like that!"

"We need weapons of some kind," Rich said.

Todd pointed at Tara. "She's our weapon."

Tara giggled and flexed her biceps.

***

The nurse stopped and administered injections as she followed along behind Ole and the other security guards.

So many underdeveloped men and women littered the hallways.

It felt good to help the poor things reach their full potential.

Of course, a lot of them sure were screamers. Jabbing a guy in the nuts with a two inch long needle must have hurt like a motherfucker, but they sure were happy when they ended up with bull balls and a horse cock from the meds.

Seemed kind of unfair that Titty Grow made women a little dumber but Cock Grow didn't make guys stupid.

The master must be a miso... myso... that word that meant 'not a feminist'.

She jiggled her own boobs. G cups were probably too big for her body, but they sure looked good!

It wasn't a perfect process. She had made some mistakes.

There was that girl in front of Circus Fries she had accidentally given K cups. She was happy, but, man, she was dense afterward.

She injected a woman's little 36 C breasts up to an H cup as she hummed Jingle Bells.

Ole was shoving people away from the front of Mattress Kingdom.

Somebody inside had covered the windows with mattresses.

***

Todd stopped at the doors to the loading dock. The double doors had small windows in the top half. He leaned over and took a peak inside.

Security guards were moving big drums marked Ambrosia around and connecting pipes from the drums to the red sprinkler feed pipes.

There must have been a dozen barrels hooked to the water line with more being rolled into position.

"They're hooking more barrels into the water system," Todd whispered. "I think they're almost ready to turn it on."

"What do we do?" Rich asked.

Todd looked back through the window. There were a lot of guards, but none of them appeared to be armed. He looked back at his 'coven'. "I... I'm not sure."

"Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise," Tara whispered.

"Huh?" Todd asked.

"Sun Tzu. You know, the guy who wrote The Art of War?"

Everyone else turned and looked at her.

"You read The Art of War?" Colleen asked.

"Yes. Part of my training. I read all the works of Shakespeare, Dostoyevsky, Mark Twain, and I studied battle tactics including Sun Tzu..."

"Honey, why would you have to study that?" Colleen whispered. "I mean, you're supposed to be a..."

"Prostitute," Tara said. She shrugged. "Sometimes guys just want to talk. I can play chess at a grand master level, and I can lose at strip poker without looking like I meant to lose. Anywho... Sun Tzu wouldn't like this plan too much, but at least we'll take the enemy by surprise, and they're distracted so that makes them weak."

Todd blinked. "So, you're saying?"

"We should just rush them."

***

They burst through the double doors and the security guards froze in place.

Todd and Tara came through first and then split up.

Tara took out the closest guard with a right hook and then quickly moved to the next.

Todd had one goal, reach the sprinkler valve and hold it.

Beth, Colleen, and Rich followed quickly, ganging up on the security guards who were overcoming their initial shock and running after Tara.

The guards were going down fast.

The lights and computer monitors in the loading dock began to blink.

The guards suddenly spun around and ran toward Todd.

Tara looked at the monitors. "The blinking is telling them what to do!" She ran after them as they chased Todd.

The guard nearest to the valve dove for it intending to open it.

Todd caught him by the ankle and flung him away when the guard's fingers were within inches of the valve.

The man flew twenty feet through the air and fell off the end of the loading dock into a snow drift.

Todd stopped and turned.

Ten men were running straight at him with Tara and the others behind them.

Todd spun.

The red sprinkler feed pipe was about six inches thick.

He drew back and kicked it.

The pipe bent.

He kicked again as a security guard tackled him.

And, this time the pipe burst.

Water jetted out in an arc and sprayed against the wall.

It flowed across the concrete loading dock.

Todd shrugged off the man clinging to his back and he fell in the Ambrosia, instantly going into convulsions.

"What the fuck have you done?"

Everyone stopped and turned toward the entrance.

Ole stood in the double doors with the pistol drawn.

Todd held up his hands. "It's over. Ole, come on, man, it's me. It's Todd. Me and you talk every morning. You know me."

Ole shook his head. "You ruined the master's plan."

Tara stepped between Ole and Todd. "Hey, Ole? Listen, this is all a big mistake. None of this is 'sposed to happen. We aren't supposed to have guns. We don't do that. We're supposed to love each other."

"You lovin' me when you broke my wrist, bitch?"

"No, I was defending myself and my coven. I didn't hurt you bad. You'll be okay. Like I was saying, this is all a big mistake. See they made you wrong. You're supposed to be like us. You're supposed to be nice."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"When the Church gets here? They'll make you nice. They'll send the white witches and they'll fix your brain." She pointed at the floor. "Just don't touch the Ambrosia, 'cause it will make you stay mean like this."

Tara smiled and held out her hand. "Give me the gun."

"Stay back," Ole said.

"Tara, don't!" Colleen said.

"It's okay, Colleen. Ole isn't going to shoot me."

"The fuck I won't. Stay back!"

Tara took another step forward.

The gunshot echoed through the loading dock.

***

Ken and Melanie froze in their maintenance room.

"Was that a shot?" Melanie whispered.

Ken started to stand. "I should go look..."

She clung to him. "No. No, we're staying right here."

***

Santa stood up from his throne.

Mrs. Claus looked at him and smiled. "The loading dock."

***

The two guards at the main entrance turned toward the doors when the shot rang out.

"Should we go in?" The taller of the two asked.

"No," the other guard said. "Kayla said to guard the entrance, no matter what."

They turned back toward the parking lot.

The snow was coming down furiously and their visibility was only a few yards.

The taller guard squinted into the snow.

There was a shape there moving closer.

It was a woman, a very tall woman. She walked straight toward them.

Her hair was almost white, her eyes dark.

As she stepped closer they could see the white cloak that waved in the strong wind.

Her white dress looked slick like it was made of rubber. It was slit up both sides and her muscular legs were bare underneath.

Two more shapes appeared behind her: one a tall blonde in a black latex catsuit under a black fur cloak, the other a shorter brunette wearing a white and red parka and carrying a medical bag.

The blonde in white stopped in front of the two guards.

They had to look up to see her face.

"It's a wonderful Galleria evening, Ma'am. I'm afraid the mall is closed," the taller guard said. His eyes moved in a circuit from the frowning woman's long legs to her huge breasts to her eyes and back again.

"I heard a gunshot," the woman said.

"No, Ma'am, that was a car backfiring."

"No, it was a nine millimeter semiautomatic pistol. I'm very familiar with the sound." She turned her head to the side as if she were studying an insect.

The taller guard blinked. Something was moving inside his head. "She's... in my head," he whispered.

"Yes, very cramped and uninteresting," the woman said.

The shorter guard reached for his pistol.

"I wouldn't do that, mister," the blonde in black latex said. She had a pink sucker in her mouth.

"Pain," the woman in white said.

The shorter guard clasped his hands over his ears and collapsed to his knees screaming.

"Hey! Marapova, knock that shit off. I told you, I'm not putting up with torture," the woman with the doctor's bag said.

The woman in white rolled her eyes.

The guard on his knees collapsed on the ground. He stopped screaming but rolled into a fetal position.

"Open the doors," the woman in white said.

"Yes, Mistress," the taller guard said. He turned and unlocked the front door.

The three women walked into the mall.

"Holy fuck," the blonde with the pink sucker said.

***

After the gunshot, everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Colleen and Todd ran straight toward Tara.

Rich grabbed one of the fifty gallon drums with his hands, dead lifted it over his head, and threw it at Ole.

The big man turned his gun toward Rich, but the barrel reached him first.

His nose exploded as the barrel collided with his face and the gun clattered onto the concrete.

Beth snatched it up. She gritted her teeth and held it in two hands.

She twisted it, bending the barrel and then breaking the gun in two. She dropped the pieces on the floor.

Tara stood looking down at her stomach.

A red stain was spreading across her lower left abdomen. She looked at Colleen. "Ow."

Colleen screamed.

Todd caught Tara in his arms as she tumbled backward.

An identical stain was spreading across the back of her dress - the bullet had passed through her.

Her lower lip trembled as Todd held her in his arms. "It hurts, Todd."

"Oh, God!" Todd screamed. "We need towels, something!"

The security guards just stared at him.

"Towels! Now!" He held up his hand, it was dripping with her blood.

"I'm going to be okay, right Todd?" Tara mumbled. Her eyes were closing.

Beth and Colleen ran to them holding a bundle of white towels.

"Yes. You're going to be fine. Stay awake, Tara. Please stay awake."

Beth pressed half the bundle of towels against the wound in Tara's back.

Tara screamed.

Todd held her and rocked. "It's okay. I've got you. I've got you."

Colleen pressed the other towels against the entry wound.

Tara was struggling to stay awake.

"We have to get her to a hospital," Todd said.

"I'll go through the loading dock and get my truck," Rich said.

A low, bass voice called from the double doors."Fuck you will, elf."

"Shit," Beth said as she pressed against Rich.

Santa was standing in the double doors. "I came for your little slut, boy."

Colleen shook her head. "Tara needs a doctor."

Santa laughed. "Bitch needs a hearse. Get over here, elf girl."

Tara opened her eyes. "Whoremaster... only bigger... he'll kick your ass, Todd."

"Shh," Todd said as he lowered Tara gently to the floor.

Todd stood up. "Rich, get your truck."

"Be careful, Todd," Tara whispered as Todd walked toward the man in the red leather Santa suit.

Santa laughed. "I'm going to leave you boys alive long enough to watch me fuck those girls to death."

***

Dr. Demona knelt by a moaning woman being eaten out by a giggling girl wearing a Circus Fries uniform.

She squeezed the woman's enormous breasts and two jets of milk sprayed out. "Titty Grow." She frowned. "A little too much. This chick's lost some major IQ points."

"Are they transformed?" Maria asked. She was watching a couple dancing in the window display of Victoria's Secret. Both brunettes, dancing in identical blue lingerie.

One woman, one man.

Maria cocked her head to the side and stared.

"No, not completely transformed. At least there's that," Demona said as she stood up.

Brittney stood beside Maria. "They're a cute couple. Dude needs to shave his legs for that outfit though."

"Let's play the quiet game, dear. Mistress is thinking," Maria said.

"Yes, Maria."

Demona walked up beside them. "That guy really needs to shave his legs for that outfit."

"That's what I said!" Brittney giggled.

"Shh! Both of you! Can you hear that?" Maria scolded.

"Hear what?"

"The music," she looked up at the ceiling.

"Some kind of techno shit," Demona said. Then she looked up in astonishment. "Motherfucker! That's audio hypnosis! That's our fucking audio hypnosis! We haven't used that shit since Latigo Key. Is that why these assholes are fucking each other's brains out?"

"Should we turn it off?" Brittney asked.

"No!" Maria said. "These people have been at it for hours. If the hypnosis stops, we could end up with a riot. We need them happily fucking until we figure out what's going on."

***

The nurse ran through the double doors onto the loading dock.

The tall blonde was lying in a pool of blood on the concrete floor.

Santa was fighting with a big guy, but the nurse ignored them.

Mrs. Claus tried to grab hold of her, but she pushed her aside.

She ran to the injured blonde and knelt beside her. "Pressure, keep pressure on the wound!"

The elf girl from earlier was holding the blonde's hand. "You! You fucking asshole! Get the fuck away from us!"

The blonde's eyes fluttered open. "Don't... be mean. We're not supposed to be mean."

The nurse shook her head. "She needs a doctor. I... I can't help her."

Elf girl shoved her away. "You can't help anybody."

The nurse stumbled away. "I'm going to find a doctor. I'll be back."

"For fuck's sake," Elf girl said.

***

Todd skidded on his back across the loading dock floor.

His jaw hurt and his left hand was in agony.

He shook himself and sat up.

The pinky and ring finger on his left hand were bent up at an odd angle.

Santa bellowed with laughter.

Todd grabbed the dislocated fingers and wrenched them back in place.

He jumped to his feet.

"Give it up, asshole," Santa laughed.

"I'm just getting warmed up." He glanced toward where Tara lay on her back. Beth and Colleen crouched over her.

Colleen locked eyes with him. They were running out of time.

Todd gritted his teeth and charged into Santa.

***

"Are you a doctor?" the nurse asked as she ran through the orgy.

The naked partiers only laughed and tried to pull her down on top of them.

"Please! We need a doctor!" She screamed. She turned around and almost ran straight into a goth looking woman in a parka. She collapsed against the woman. "Please. You have to help me find a doctor. I don't want to lose a patient on my first day."

The brunette pushed her away, but held her at arm's length. "Are you a nurse?"

"I... I don't know. I'm not sure. I think I am." She pulled her stringy blonde hair. "I... I need a doctor! She's been shot. Please help me."

"It's okay, honey. I'm a doctor."

The nurse smiled through tears and rotten teeth.

***

Todd actually managed to land a punch.

It rocked Santa's head back at least an inch.

Of course, Santa countered with a body blow that doubled Todd over and sent him tumbling off the loading dock.

"Stay down, boy. This will be over soon," Santa said as he turned toward the girls.

Todd heaved himself back into the loading dock. "You... fight like a... cunt." He spat blood on the concrete and got to his feet. "Come on asshole. I got a few more rounds in me."

Santa turned and shook his head. "Give it up." He spread out his arms. "I'm Santa Claus, bitch."

Todd struggled to catch his breath. He was pretty sure his ribs were broken. "You talk too much."

Todd charged him again.

***

Demona held the nurse's hand as she dragged her down the maintenance hallway.

A tall brunette in a red latex, fur lined Christmas outfit was blocking the double doors.

The nurse skidded to a stop.

"Who the fuck are you?" the brunette asked.

"Dr. Demona. What the fuck are you supposed to be?"

She smiled. "I'm Mrs. Claus."

Demona stared at her for a second.

Then she burst out laughing. "Is this some kind of fucking joke?"

The big brunette shook her head. "My husband is beating the shit out of some dumbass in there. Then he's going to kill a couple of girls. I'll just take care of you myself."

The nurse shrank back behind Demona.

Demona pursed her lips. "You know, I'm half tempted to take you on. No, really, I'm attracted to you in a very personally disturbing way."