Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bull turned and smiled at him. "I'll pray for your soul, brother."

"Yeah? Fuck you."

Bull turned and walked out into the warm sun.

This wasn't the first time he had tried to save a girl in a hell hole like this. Most took the money, but not the advice.

He heard a clattering from the alley as he reached his car.

Two girls: Cindy and a chubby blonde girl were climbing quickly down the fire escape. They wore tight jeans and hoodies and carried small overnight bags. Cindy climbed down into the littered alley first and then helped the blonde down off the ladder.

Once they were on the ground, the chubby girl let go of the ladder and it shot upward on its springs making a loud crash.

Both girls froze for an instant.

Then Cindy grabbed the blonde's hand and dragged her running down the street away from the hotel.

"Praise the Lord," Bull said. He turned his eyes heavenward and smiled.

***

Amy sat on the bed wrapped in a blanket and rocked herself. "I don't remember."

Chad walked from the closet to the bed and back again, with each pass he filled the suitcases a little more. "I remember."

Amy shook. "I did... horrible things... filthy things?"

Chad stopped. He sat down on the bed. "It wasn't you. They made you do those things."

She laid over on her side, putting her head on his lap. "They put something inside me, Chad. She's the most awful thing in the world. She's everything filthy that ever existed, and she's inside me."

He stroked her red hair. "I know."

"What are we going to do?"

"I have to take you to this farm. It's a few hours from here."

She sat up, her eyes wide. "What's going to happen to me there?"

"I don't know, Amy. But, I have to take you there. I keep trying to stop myself - I want to stop, Amy. But, I can't. I just keep packing. I filled up the car with gas before I got home."

"I don't want to go there, Chad." She shook her head.

"I... I'm sorry."

"I'm not going," she whispered. "I want to go to the hospital."

He swallowed. "I don't know if I can take you there..."

"When do you have to take me to the farm?"

"Tomorrow..."

"Then take me to the hospital now."

***

Eddie Delacroix had lived through some freaky ass shit in his life.

But watching a bisexual muscle stud and his tranny girlfriend double team an old fat broad while a goth chick sucked his dick was brand new territory.

The woman polishing his knob had a bleach blonde butch haircut. She didn't have a name, they just called her Cum Slut.

It was tattooed across her abs.

She had a ton of tatts. The biggest was the inverted cross between her tits - nice tits, cost somebody some money. Inverted pentagrams were tattooed over her nipples.

"Fuck Me HARD!" Was tattooed on the back of her neck.

Eddie read the words over and over as he controlled her motions with his hand on the back of her head.

Fucking slut had talent.

And, best of all, she always swallowed.

He fucking loved it when they swallowed.

"Fuck me you nasty cocksucker," Mama Jugs growled as Mr. Muscles - another fucking brilliant name - plowed her cunt while his 'girlfriend' Stella tried to wedge her half hard cock in Mama's asshole.

Stella had serious trouble getting it up. She seemed to be growing more and more femme as the weeks stretched on.

And, they were fucking stretching on.

Mama Jugs and her whores were supposed to go to the farm two weeks ago. But, Mama Jugs's old man hadn't shown up. She said that happened occasionally. He was some kind of door to door Bible salesman.

Probably off on a bender.

But, regardless... tomorrow was the day.

Tomorrow, Eddie had to make his way to the farm himself.

If he closed his eyes, he could see her: that red hair, those big green eyes.

Amy Lynn.

She was a walking wet dream with a mind like a sex demon.

And, day after tomorrow when the full moon rose? She was coming back.

He shoved his dick deeper down Cum Slut's throat.

He closed his eyes. The punk whore was gone. In his mind, it was sweet Amy Lynn's mouth he was fucking.

"Fuck!" He unloaded in the skank, felt her throat convulsing as she swallowed his jizz.

He went soft, his thick meat pulling slowly out of her mouth.

She leaned back and smiled. "Fuck, Eddie, I love your dick, baby."

He stood up and pushed past her, oblivious to her hurt expression. Amy Lynn was all that mattered.

Eddie stuffed his dick back in his pants and zipped up.

"Where ya goin'?" Cum Slut asked as Eddie opened the hotel room door.

"Out."

***

Cindy looked at the front entrance to the bus station from the alley across the street. The dark alley smelled of beer, trash, and piss.

The sun had disappeared a half hour ago.

By now, that sleezeball Clay had figured out he was missing two whores. He wouldn't rush to call Randall - he'd have to explain how she and Delia had managed to get away.

Randall had... anger issues.

"We going in or what?" Delia asked.

"Just... wait." Ithaca wasn't a big place. Clay would be searching for them, and he probably had a bunch of other thugs looking for them as well.

The bus station was the most likely place he could catch them.

Cindy knew the New York City bus left at 7:00 PM sharp. It was 6:30. Their best bet was to wait until five minutes or so before the bus left before going straight in and buying a ticket.

Once they were in New York? Randall would be a memory.

She had friends they could crash with. Maybe she could make some money. With her and Delia both working? Maybe they could get an apartment with some other kids.

Or, maybe they'd just run. Jersey, hell, maybe south somewhere.

Anyplace was better than turning tricks for Randall.

Even the Russians in New York treated their girls better.

"Maybe we could get a car?" Delia said.

Cindy stared at her.

"You know? We could go to that car lot and buy a beater. We could drive..."

"Do you have your license?" Cindy asked.

She shook her head. "My mom was going to teach me, but, you know she went away and shit. But, you can drive, can't you?"

"Yeah, Delia, I can. But, my driver's license is locked in Randall's safe."

"I just thought..."

"No, Delia," Cindy said as she grabbed her shoulders. "You don't think! You just stand there and do what I tell you. This is fucking serious, Delia. If they catch us? They're going to fucking hurt us. So, you don't think. You just do whatever the fuck I tell you when I tell you to do it. Understand?"

The girl's lower lip quivered. "I'm sorry, Cin. I won't talk no more."

Fuck. She pulled Delia close. "No. I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry. I'm just scared. I shouldn't have snapped at you."

Delia sniffled. "Stupid. Of course we can't buy a car."

"No. It was a good idea, okay? Just not a good idea right now."

***

Chad sat in the waiting room at Riverview Mental Care Center. He was the only one there other than an orderly who was slowly mopping the floor nearby. Amy had been in with the Psychiatrist for almost a half hour.

This was a nightmare.

Amy insisted on being brought to Riverview, although they both knew she wasn't crazy.

Her reasoning had been that they might be able to prescribe medication to silence Amy Lynn's voice in her head.

Chad wasn't so sure.

Worse, he knew that regardless of what happened? Tomorrow, he would have to take Amy to this 'farm'. The compulsion to do so was overpowering.

The thought of the place terrified him.

Because, he had no idea what they would do to them at the farm.

And, he had no idea to what lengths he would go to take her there. Was there some equivalent of Amy Lynn lurking in his subconscious mind? Would that programmed personality hurt anyone who got in the way of his mission?

Would he hurt her?

He swallowed hard.

There was nothing worse than not having control of your own mind.

Amy came out of the doctor's office. Her eyes were red and swollen, and Chad didn't think he had ever seen her look so small, so vulnerable.

The doctor walked out behind her. She was in her early forties with blonde hair going to gray. "Mr. Bellachik? I'm Dr. Casey."

He shook her hand.

"I have to use the restroom," Amy whispered. The bathroom was at the end of the hall, and she walked that way.

When she was out of earshot, Chad said, "Is there anything you can do?"

"Sit down, please."

Chad sat down in a chair and she sat down across from him.

The Psychiatrist looked over his shoulder at the orderly who was still mopping. He was wearing earphones and listening to music on his phone.

"Mr. Bellachik, I'm afraid your wife is very ill."

Chad swallowed hard and looked at the floor. "The voices. Is there anything you can do to stop them?"

"Yes. There are some medications that will help. I'm afraid we're seeing some sort of late onset schizophrenia. I'd like for her to stay with us for a few days..."

"No. No, she can't stay here..."

"Mr. Bellachik, I believe Amy is a danger to herself. Her fear of this 'Amy Lynn' is quite extreme. She needs to be under care."

Amy came out of the restroom.

She sat down beside Chad and took his hand. "I'm going to stay a few days."

Chad shook his head.

"I need to do this, Chad. They can give me something to stop the voices."

"Baby, I can't leave you here."

Dr. Casey stood up. "I'll leave the two of you to talk things over. I'll start your admissions paperwork, Amy." She stepped back into her office.

"Amy, you can't stay here..."

"Just until the full moon is over. Five days from now, I can come home."

"I can't. Amy. I have to take you to the farm. I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't." He leaned close. "I don't know what they will make me do if I don't take you there."

"Please, Chad, I'll be safe here."

"No, you won't," the orderly said.

"Excuse me?" Chad said. He stood up.

The orderly took the earbuds out. "Relax. Amy, Chad is right. He has to take you to the farm."

Chad clenched his fists. "You're one of them? What the fuck did you do to us!?"

"Me? Nothing. I'm just an orderly. An orderly listening to his phone. And, his phone just made a really loud whining noise..."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It made a loud whining noise and now I'm asleep and someone named Gwen Kincaid is using me to talk to you."

Chad stared at the man's eyes. His eyelids were heavy and his eyes were dull.

"You have to take her to the farm. If you leave her here? You will never see her again. Two different groups are on their way here right now. Neither of those groups have Amy's best interests at heart. Chad, if either of those groups gets hold of her, she is doomed. If you love your wife, get her out of here. Run."

Amy stood up. "Chad?"

He took her hand.

They ran.

***

6:50 PM. Cindy turned to Delia. "Okay. I'm going to go get our tickets. I'll be right back..."

"No! Don't you dare leave me, Cin!"

Cindy sighed. "Delia. I'll come right back, then we'll go around the side to where the buses park and get on the New York bus. In ten minutes, we'll be on the Interstate."

"I'm going with you!"

Cindy looked over her shoulder at the bus station. She hadn't seen any of Randall's people, but that didn't mean they weren't there. She turned back to Delia.

"You leave me here and I'll go back to the hotel," Delia whined.

"What?! Are you nuts? They'll beat the shit out of you!"

"I know. But, that's what I'll do, Cin. You can't leave me!"

Cindy shook her head. "Okay. Fine." She took Delia's hand. "Don't let go, no matter what."

Delia nodded.

Cindy pulled Delia's hood over her head as well as her own.

They crossed the dark street and walked into the bus terminal.

It was quiet. A couple of bums were sleeping on the plastic seats.

A bored looking old man was sitting in the ticket booth.

He looked up as they reached the glass.

"Two tickets to..." Cindy said.

The old man looked away. He reached up and pulled down a shade in front of the glass, blocking himself from view.

"What the fuck?" Cindy said.

"Well, ain't you two cute?"

Cindy spun around and pulled Delia behind her.

Clay was smiling his bug eyed smile at her and fingering hs black leather collar.

He was flanked on both sides by a couple of thugs: a fat guy named Bruce and a musclebound guy they called Penny.

"Stupid cunts," Clay spat. "Where the fuck else were you going to go? You think you're the first twats who decided to bolt?"

Cindy handed her bag to Delia.

She clenched her fists.

Clay burst out laughing. "Cindy, Penny here is going to shove his fist so far up your ass you'll be a hand puppet."

Her eyes narrowed. "Bring it."

And, then all hell broke loose.

Delia pulled Cindy back as the front doors of the bus station were flung open.

It took Cindy a moment to recognize the big Bible thumper.

He grabbed Bruce by the back of his collar and flung him headlong into the plate glass window beside the door before kicking Clay in the small of the back and sending him careening into the ticket booth glass.

Penny turned just in time to take a massive right fist square to the jaw.

The big thug went down in a heap at Bible thumper's feet.

Miraculously, neither the plate glass window nor the ticket booth glass actually broke.

But, the affects were devastating nonetheless.

Bruce's face was broken and bleeding. He left a trail of blood as he slid down the glass.

Clay turned around. Several of his teeth were missing. His eyes grew wide. "You. You son of a bitch. You're fucking dead! Randall's going to find out who you are..."

Bible thumper loomed over Clay and smiled. "My name is Bull Drummond. You tell Randall that God sent me." Then he punched Clay so hard that his spiked collar flew off.

The little man fell spread eagle on the bloody tile.

Cindy and Delia looked down in disbelief at the broken men.

"Ladies, I think it will be best if we left," Bull said.

A slow smile spread across Cindy's lips. She leaned down and picked up Clay's collar as they left.

***

Chad drove them out of the parking lot. As he pulled onto the road, a line of black SUVs roared into the lot behind them. He looked at them in the rearview window. "Motherfucker."

"What? What is it?" Amy asked.

Chad shook his head. "Honey, I don't know. But I think the orderly was right."

***

The man in the black jumpsuit stalked down the loony bin hallway and spat on the floor. "Where the fuck is she?"

Dr. Casey shrugged. "I don't know, Colonel. I was doing her paperwork and they just vanished." She shrank under his gaze.

Colonel Menser shook his head. "Goddamn."

"She was definitely one of them. Two personalities living in one body. One hypersexual, manipulative, evil, the other normal."

Menser stared at the orderly who continued to mop the same spot in the room. He smiled. "And, you let her get away. Good going, doctor."

"Hey, I'm not military. I'm not trained for this."

"Nobody is, doctor. Nobody is," Menser growled. "Hey, you, earbuds?"

The orderly took the earbuds out. "Yes?"

"Anything weird happen in here this evening?"

The orderly shook his head. "No..."

"How long you been mopping that same spot, amigo?"

The man stared at the mop in his hands. "I... I'm not sure..."

"I'm going to say some names. You tell me if you recognize them: Maria Marapova?"

The orderly narrowed his eyes. He shook his head.

"Sugar Tits?"

Dr. Casey did a double take.

The orderly laughed. "Say what? No..."

"Gwen Kincaid?"

The orderly almost jumped out of his skin.

"Goddamn," Menser said. "We're going to lose this fucking war, doctor." He turned around and stalked out of the hospital.

***

Delia slept in the backseat of the old Ford.

Bull drove through the night. The radio was tuned to Gospel music.

Cindy sat in the passenger seat and watched him drive. "Your music sucks."

"It's uplifting."

"Really? Because it's making me want to shoot myself."

Bull laughed. "You don't believe I take it?"

Cindy turned and looked out at the passing darkness. "I don't believe in what I can't see."

Bull nodded. "Me neither."

"Really? Your God is invisible."

"Naah, he's all around us. In everything."

Cindy chuckled and shook her head. "Sure he is, Bull."

"You don't think God sent me to help you?"

She stared at him. "No. I think you chose to help us. My only question is: why?"

"I've been a bad man, Cindy. But, God, he redeems. I'm doing his will now."

Cindy took a deep breath. "Man, I'm going to end up carved up in your freezer, ain't I?"

"Hardly," Bull said. "I'm taking you and Delia to my home. My wife is going to feed you, and then you can decide what you want to do."

"Do?"

"With your life. You can use the money I gave you to go somewhere and start a new life. Or, you can stay with us. We have a young lady, her name is Belynda, she came from a dark place, same as you. She found Jesus. And, now she works for us. Oh, it's not glamorous work at the motel, but it's honest."

"What's your angle, old man?"

"My angle?"

"You cannot be serious about all this religious shit..."

"Oh, I am, Cindy. I definitely am."

***

Chad pulled into a Holiday Inn fifteen miles from the farm.

The front desk clerk hadn't wanted to take cash for a room without an ID, but a few hundred more slipped in his hand helped him get over that.

Luckily, Chad had drawn out cash today.

Somehow, he knew he would need it.

He left Amy in the room and walked down the street to a movie theater. On his way, he took the license plates off his car.

He picked a car parked in a dark corner of the lot and took their tags.

Then he walked back to the Holiday Inn and put the stolen tags on his own car.

If these people were as dangerous as 'Gwen Kincaid' had said they were through the orderly, Chad wasn't going to take an chances.

He should have driven them straight through to the farm tonight, but he had no idea what they would be driving into. There were dangerous people all around them, and he had no doubt the denizens of the farm were probably just as dangerous as the people in the SUVs.

Whatever they had done to him made it impossible for him to not take Amy to this farm, but he hoped and prayed that, once he had her there, he would be able to protect her.

Amy was asleep when he stepped through the door.

She lay on the bed on top of the covers in her underwear.

He sat down beside her.

The bottle of Valium was on the nightstand.

He snatched it up and opened it.

He breathed out. The bottle was almost full - she'd only taken enough to go to sleep.

He put his hand on her, caressing her buttocks through the cotton panties.

They were firm and shapely.

She should be naked.

He smiled.

The wedding had been beautiful, but the honeymoon was a living nightmare.

That was the night he met Amy Lynn.

Those witches had done something to his beautiful bride and somehow spawned Amy Lynn. He still couldn't fully accept what happened during those four days.

His beautiful, innocent wife had turned into a wanton slut before his eyes.

She had made love to dozens of men while he watched.

No. She had fucked them.

Amy Lynn didn't make love.

Amy Lynn fucked.

And, God help him, he had wanted the demon.

The worse part was that he had remained hard and leaking while he watched john after john use his bride like a cheap whore.

He was a cuckold, and he hated himself for it.

Worse than the nameless johns was that fucker, Eddie Delacroix. The witches had made Eddie Amy Lynn's pimp, and he had sold her to anyone and everyone. And, then he had fucked Amy Lynn himself, over and over.