Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delia was being held by some punk rock nightmare woman who had managed to shove her hand down the girl's pants. She was screaming with her eyes as the punk woman held a hand over her mouth as well.

"Let them..." Bull yelled.

He never finished.

His wife, Amelia, now known only as Mama Jugs, clubbed him from behind with a tire iron.

Bull landed on the asphalt in a heap.

Mama Jugs smiled down at him. "Welcome home, honey."

***

Amy Lynn was bent over in the bathroom stall, her shirt dress hanging on the hook. Fat guy had his six inch dick shoved up her ass as he pumped her, grunting a litany of obscenities. "Fucking whore! Take it, you slut."

Amy Lynn smiled as she hugged the white porcelain toilet tank. "Ooo, yeah, fuck my ass! Mama loves it in the ass!"

She had made him pay up front and had offered him his choice of condoms.

"Goddamn, you're the tightest piece I ever had."

"Fuck yeah!" She laughed. "Loosen that hole up for me, baby."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

She raised up and shoved him back.

His cock popped out of her ass.

Amy Lynn dropped to her knees. She ripped off the red tinted condom and immediately engulfed him with her mouth. She kept her hands at her sides, throating him easily. She looked up at him with a grin as she blew him.

He grabbed her red hair and fucked her throat. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

He began to throb and she swallowed a few gulps before pulling his cock out and letting him shoot a few times on her tongue.

She winked at him as her mouth filled.

"Godddamn. Fucking amazing."

She smiled up at him, lips glazed with cum. Then she swallowed it down. "Mmm, delicious. Thanks, baby."

He stumbled back out of the stall. "Sweetheart, that was amazing."

Amy Lynn got to her feet.

Five other men were standing around the restroom digging for their wallets.

She laughed, throwing back her head and cupping her big tits. "Next?"

***

"Okay, this will be object number 823 we are removing from Agent Akimi Maru," the doctor said into the microphone above the operating table. He made a slight incision in the woman's tanned, muscular thigh. "Suction."

A nurse in white scrubs, hairnet, and mask leaned down and siphoned blood from the wound with a white tube.

The doctor leaned in again looking into the cleaned wound. "Object is spherical and appears to be fashioned from clear glass - essentially the same as the others. It is in proximity to the Sciatic nerve." He retrieved the sphere with forceps. He held it up and looked at it through his magnifying monocle. "Object is one half centimeter in diameter." He dropped it in a specimen bag.

A nurse took it from him, wrote something on the bag, and then transferred it to a larger bag.

"Doctor, would you close?"

A second doctor walked up and began closing while the first doctor returned to the microphone. "Now we will continue with object number 824."

Colonel Menser watched from the behind the glass windows.

The beautiful, naked Japanese woman on the operating table was covered in liquid bandages.

"Death by a thousand cuts," Menser whispered under his breath.

He didn't envy Akimi Maru when she woke up in the morning. He could only imagine what that many incisions on your body would feel like as they healed.

"You say they found nothing on the eye recording?" Menser asked.

A technician looked up from his monitor. "No, sir. Just footage of her spa treatments. There were no surgeries discussed. The Kincaids don't even show up in the footage.

Menser laughed and shook his head. "Goddamn, they are good. Young lady goes into this place with a video camera in her glass eye, they trick her out like she went through a mad scientist's body shop, and all we get is video of mudbaths and seaweed facials."

***

"Mmph!"

Bull awoke with a start.

He was lying on his back. The room was dark and stuffy and smelled of gasoline.

Delia and Cindy were lying on top of him. Both had their mouths covered in duct tape.

Delia was asleep, her eyes closed in the dim red light.

Cindy was looking down at him, her eyes wide open and terrified. "Mmph!"

Bull had an erection with the nubile girls lying on top of him. If Cindy noticed, she made no indication.

He turned his head to the side and almost passed out.

Somebody had hit him from behind, and it felt like he might be leaking brains from the back of his skull.

He started to say something, but found that his own mouth had been taped shut as well.

"Mmm, yeah, fuck me, Muscles," a sultry voice said nearby.

Springs creaked.

Bull tilted his head back painfully. The voices were close.

Realization hit him: they were in the trunk of his old Ford!

The creaking springs were coming from the backseat.

Two people were fucking in his backseat!

He was lying diagonally across the trunk - someone had removed the old spare tire.

His arms were bound at the wrist. The girls were enfolded in his arms and he suddenly realized his hands were resting on their firm buttocks.

He lifted his arms quickly and accidentally slapped his already sore knuckles against the trunk lid.

The car was moving and it went around a curve.

The girls were slung to the side and he brought his hands down quickly, pulling them against him to keep them from hitting the side of the trunk. Once again, he found his palms on their firm asses.

This time he didn't move them.

Delia snuggled closer to him in her sleep.

The people who nabbed them must have worked for Randall. He didn't recognize either the bodybuilder or the weird woman.

He didn't get a look at whoever had clubbed him.

The girls' hands were tied behind their backs.

Cindy's fingers found his and held on.

She was terrified.

He tried to smile behind the gag. He pressed his forehead to hers.

I'll get you out of here if it's the last thing I do, Bull thought.

***

"I ain't got no diseases," the john complained as he looked at the condom in his hand.

"Me neither, and this way I won't get any. You wanna fuck? Put on the rubber," Amy Lynn said as she arched her back.

She was on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor.

Five satisfied customers and she wasn't done yet!

This last guy was a pain in the ass.

"I'll pay extra if I can creampie you. Say, fifty more?"

"No, baby, condom or no pussy."

He smiled. "Maybe I'll just take it anyway?"

Amy Lynn swallowed, suddenly very conscious of how precarious her position was alone in this bathroom full of drunk guys.

Somebody grabbed the guy from behind and slammed him against the tiles. "You ain't takin' shit, fuck face!"

She heard a loud thump.

The man dropped to the floor holding his nuts.

She jumped to her feet.

Eddie smiled at her.

"Eddie!" She threw herself around his neck and brought her lips up to his.

"No, no, baby. Clean that out first," Eddie laughed. He put a beer in her hand.

She giggled and upended the longneck.

She filled her mouth with beer, swizzled, and spit it on the floor by the drain.

Then she guzzled the rest down and wiped her lips. "How's this?"

He swept her up and drew her into a deep kiss.

She pulled back and smiled. "I am so glad you got here. I got a thousand dollars for you in my purse in the stall."

"That's my girl. Peddling that ass like a pro."

She laughed and nuzzled his neck. "Take me somewhere and fuck me? Please? I'm so tired of little cocks, Eddie."

He smiled at her. "Party's over, boys. Lady has her date for tonight."

The men grumbled and filed out of the restroom.

The fallen man continued to moan and hold his nuts.

"How much this fucker give you?" Eddie asked as he set Amy Lynn on her feet.

"Hundred to do my ass." She retrieved the roll of bills from her purse and dropped it in Eddie's hand.

He peeled off a hundred and dropped it in front of the john's nose. "Me and Amy Lynn are nothing if not fair."

***

Chad opened his eyes in the hotel room.

He was lying on the bed, naked. The lights were on, and his hands were tied to the headboard with what appeared to be the cord from the shades.

A pair of Amy's panties were stuffed in his mouth.

He tried to move, but his ankles had been tied together.

He jerked and rolled on the bed, but, somehow, Amy had tied him so that he could barely move. He was lying on his back.

Chad stared down his body. What the fuck? His pubic hair had been shaved off!

He kicked and rolled to no avail. He tried to spit out the panties, only to discover that there was another length of cord tied around his head holding them in his mouth.

Chad looked around the room, his eyes settling on the mirror across from the bed.

Words had been scrawled on it in red lipstick: DON'T WAIT UP. GONE OUT TO FUCK. BRINGING BACK SOMEONE SPECIAL. XOXO AMY LYNN

Chad groaned through the panties.

He had to do something. He began working his hands back and forth in the bonds.

***

Mama Jugs drove through the night into the upstate New York countryside. That girl Lisa had told them to wait a week and then go to the farm. Now, here they were two weeks late thanks to Bull and his stupid religious shit.

At least he had brought two new girls to turn out. They would have something to show for being so goddamned late.

Muscles was fucking Stella missionary in the back seat. The big stud couldn't get enough of the shemale whore.

Cum Slut was masturbating in the passenger seat, head tilted back, lost in whatever sick fantasies the little slut indulged in.

Mama Jugs thought about her husband in the trunk with those two sluts. He might have the two of them broken in by the time they got to the farm.

***

Eddie barely got Amy Lynn back to the Holiday Inn parking lot before she was unzipping his pants and fishing out his dick.

"I missed my big ol' pimp stick!" She slobbered her way down his length.

"Yeah, that's my girl. Suck that dick." He put his hand in her red hair and pushed her down on his cock.

She took it all and he smiled down at her

They had taken Eddie's car from the bar, leaving Amy and Chad's car behind.

That had been Eddie's idea - whoever was after her would be looking for their car, not Eddie's.

He pulled into the parking spot outside Amy Lynn's room.

She slid off his cock and jumped onto his lap. She kissed him deep. Then she pulled back and licked her lips. "I need you. Do me here?"

Eddie laughed and slapped her ass. "Be patient, you little slut. Let's get in that room so I can have room to thrust."

She laughed. "You okay with Chad being in there?"

"Boy Scout? Fucking A. I want him to watch me do you right."

He opened the car door and pulled her out. He lifted her into his arms and carried her giggling to the door.

She reached into her purse and grabbed the electronic key. She ran it into the slot, still hanging in his arms.

The door opened and Eddie carried her inside. He kicked the door shut behind him.

"Motherfucker!" Eddie laughed.

Boy Scout was trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey on the bed, junk shaved and a pair of her panties stuffed in his mouth.

"You like?"

"Where the fuck did you learn how to tie somebody up like that?"

She giggled as he put her on her hands and knees on the bed. She winked at Chad. "On the Internet. Every time Amy and Chad went to sleep in their jammies? I got up and made plans."

"Baby, you are the sexiest bitch on earth."

She giggled. "I had Chad convinced I was going to cut off his dick before he passed out. See, Chad? I didn't hurt ya', I just shaved you." She stroked Chad's thick cock.

He looked miserable with his hands behind his head.

"Hi, Boy Scout. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to fuck your wife's hot little body till she goes off like fireworks. You can watch." He ripped the shirt off her from behind, leaving her naked except for the garter belt, stockings, and shoes.

"Ooo, yeah. Watch him, Chad. This is what I needed. I need a real man to use me."

Eddie shoved his black jeans down, revealing ten inches of hard cock. He peeled his t-shirt over his head, exposing his tattooed, muscled torso. "Hmm, which hole? Decisions, decisions."

Amy Lynn smirked into Chad's face. "Pussy. Take my pussy, Eddie. Amy wants to get pregnant."

Chad's eyes bulged.

"That's right. I got a real man now. He'll stud me right, fuck a baby into me while you watch."

"Goddamn right, I will," Eddie laughed. He jacked himself and his cock rose. "Watch how it's done, Boy Scout." He positioned himself at her little pink pussy lips.

"Ooo, this is going to feel so good, Chad. That big cock in me. Filling me with seed. Mmm, I can't wait." She looked down his body. "Fuck, Eddie! He's hard! I'm cuckolding him and he's fucking hard!"

Eddie laughed. "Fuck yeah." He rocked his hips forward and slid inside her.

"Oh! Oh, goddamn it!" Amy Lynn squealed. "So big. Oh, Chad, it's so fucking huge inside me! So much better than you!"

Chad closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Open your eyes, motherfucker! Watch me take her. Watch me take your wife's cunt," Eddie laughed as he pumped in and out.

Amy Lynn shifted and sucked Chad's cock down her throat.

Eddie laughed and shook his head. "See that, Boy Scout? She's too much woman. It'll take both of us to put out that fire!"

Chad watched Amy Lynn as she rose and fell on his cock while Eddie took her deep from behind.

Her eyes sparkled as she locked her gaze to Chad's.

Eddie slapped her ass as he fucked her, his words devolving into obscenities as he pumped faster and faster.

Amy Lynn reached under her tummy and found her clit, rubbing it as she enjoyed both men.

"God! Oh, God!" Eddie groaned.

She felt his cock throb, his jizz pouring into her, flooding her.

Chad came too, thick cum gushing down her throat.

Her body went rigid and she screamed around his cock as she went off last, her pussy milking her pimp lover.

Spent, Chad slipped out of her lips as she rolled onto her side.

Eddie landed on his back beside her. "Missed you. Goddamn, girl, I missed you." He closed his eyes.

Eddie heard a snapping sound.

He looked up to see Chad crouching over him, his hands free. "Well, fuck me," Eddie whispered.

Chad's fist came down and Eddie's world went black.

***