Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad was going to kill Eddie Delacroix if it was the last thing he ever did.

***

Chad woke up with Amy clinging to him in the darkened motel room.

He caressed her in the dark, running his hand down her thin ribs to her hip.

She was naked and shivering.

He drew her against him and she laid her head on his chest.

Her green eyes glowed in the almost pitch black room. "I need you," she whispered.

Her small hand trailed down his abs to the waistband of his boxers and slid inside.

It had been more than a week since she had even touched him.

Whatever had been done to them had caused Amy to lose her libido while Amy Lynn's seemed insatiable during the full moon.

"Did you want her?" Amy asked in the dark.

"What?"

"Amy Lynn. Did you want her? More than me?"

He rolled on top of her. "No. I love you, Amy. Only you."

She snuggled against him. "I haven't been much of a wife..."

"Stop. None of this is your fault."

She squeezed his cock and stroked him. "Still, I've neglected you. I'm sorry."

Chad grew hard in her grasp instantly. He leaned down and kissed her, and she melted into him, her hand moving faster.

Chad pushed the boxers down.

He grasped her thighs and spread them.

"N... No," she whispered. "Not like that."

"You don't want me on top? You love when I'm on top."

"I do want you on top... just not like this." She released his cock and rolled onto her stomach, raising her hips slightly.

Chad caressed her ass gently. He cupped her sex, trailing his middle and index fingers along her wet slit.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Higher. Please, Chad?"

Higher? He slid his fingers up, brushing her little pucker.

"Ooo! Chad, yes! There, please?"

She had never wanted anal before, but her little body had convulsed when he touched her anus. "Are you sure?"

"Mmm, hmm. Please. Just go slow."

Chad touched her hole gently. Her body reacted again, this time she arched her back and pushed back against his finger. "Ooo, yeah. Like that. Push it in me a little?"

"We need lubricant..."

"I put some in already. Just push."

He pressed gently and his fingertip slid in to the first knuckle.

"God, yes! I almost came just putting in the lube. Oh, Chad, I can't stop thinking about doing it back there. Is that wrong?"

"No, of course not." Chad pushed a little deeper and her sphincter opened for him. He slid easily into her lubricated ass to the second knuckle.

"Unnh! More! Chad, two fingers... use two!"

With his free hand, he stroked the small of her back. He pulled back slightly and then eased his middle finger in beside his index finger.

"Fuck! Feels sooo good! Stretch it, Chad. Stretch my asshole!"

He moved slowly - obviously too slowly: Amy pushed back with her hips, driving his fingers deeper.

"Open me, Chad! Stretch me and then I want you to fuck me," she whispered. "Ass fuck me with your big cock!"

Chad blinked in the dark room. While they were dating, Amy had been very vocal in bed. She was playful and wasn't shy about telling Chad what she wanted. But, since the disastrous honeymoon and what had been done to them? She was quiet, subdued, even timid.

Now, suddenly, he had her back, the old Amy.

Though in all the time they dated, she had never asked for anal.

"Don't stop, Chad! More! I want more."

Chad smiled. He pulled out of her and she whined beneath him.

She laughed when he put the tips of both his index fingers against her pucker and pushed in.

She opened for him once again, and Chad hooked his fingertips, drawing them gently apart.

"Fuck, yes! Chad! Open me! Spread me!"

He leaned down and tongued her stretched hole.

She laughed out loud. "Oh, God, that felt so..."

He raised up and rocked his hips forward, pushing the head of his cock against her loosened hole.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" She whispered as his cock replaced his fingers.

She was so tight around him. He was just at the point where her sphincter held his glans tightly.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" She whispered in the dark.

He didn't answer. "I'm going to go slow."

"Not too slow," she groaned. Her voice was deep and sultry.

She lunged backward, taking him by surprise.

He sank balls deep in her tight ass. "Amy! Jesus!"

"Goddamn, you are sooo fucking big," she laughed. "Fuck me. Hard, Chad."

He pulled back, stopping just short of her sphincter before thrusting forward again.

"Unnh... God... Yeah... I can take your cock in my ass," she whispered. Her voice was filled with wonder. "Because... I've been ass fucked before, haven't I, Chad?"

He pushed her down onto the bed harder, slamming his dick into her ass. His balls slapped against her pussy as he fucked her.

"Aiggh! Fuck! Mmm, baby... give it to me, Chad." She giggled.

"God, Amy, so tight."

"Turns you on, doesn't it?"

Chad only grunted. He grabbed her shoulder length red hair and pulled her head back.

"Like in the alley. You got hard. Watching that old fucker do my ass. You liked it," Amy mumbled.

"Unnh... No... baby, I didn't..."

"Yes, you did. It's okay. I liked it too, Chad. Being a whore. Taking it in the ass like a whore. I'm your whore, Chad." She looked over her shoulder at him in the dark. "Fuck my whore ass. I'm your bitch, Chad. Use me!"

Her words barely registered with him. He was lost in the sweet constriction of her hole.

"Cum in me, Chad! Breed my ass!"

The orgasm came on fast.

He held her tight against him as his cock throbbed, filling her ass with cum.

All the while, she laughed and moaned.

***

Amy washed his cock and balls with a warm washcloth in the dark motel room.

He stroked her hair as she tended to him.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"You really liked it?"

She laughed. "Of course. I love making you happy."

He pulled her up into his arms and she snuggled against him.

"My turn," he whispered in her ear.

He rolled her onto her back and slid down her body trailing kisses over her abs. He was kissing his way down, intending to bring her off with his mouth.

"You don't have to," she whispered and scooted out from under him.

"Have to? Honey, I want to," he said as she walked naked across he floor toward the bathroom.

She skipped back a moment later with two bottles of water. "Thirsty?"

"More like hungry. For you." He grabbed at her and she pushed the bottle of water into his hand.

She danced away with a giggle.

He laughed. Chad opened the bottle and took a drink. "Jesus, this tastes like shit."

She took a drink of hers. "Really? Mine's fine."

He took another swig. "Yeah, will this tastes terrible."

But, it was wet and cold and he had worked up a thirst. He swallowed it down.

Amy pursed her lips. "What do you think they'll do at this farm?"

"Undo whatever those women did to you, I hope."

"What if they don't?"

"I'll make them."

She shook her head in the dark. "You couldn't make the women at the porn store do anything. They had control of us. Complete control."

"You remember everything now?" Chad asked.

"Of course. I've aways remembered."

"I thought you said..."

Amy walked toward him. "If they will help me, what do you think they'll do to her?"

"Who?"

Amy sat down on the bed beside him. "Amy Lynn."

He shrugged and closed his eyes. "I don't know. I just want it to be over. I want our lives to get back to normal."

"Fuck normal. Normal is boring."

Chad blinked in the dark. "Huh? What did you say?"

"I said 'Fuck normal', Chad. Fuck. Normal."

His eyes felt heavy. "What do you mean?"

She stood up and looked down at him. "Normal is boring. You just fucked me up the ass while I told you how much it turned us both on when that john used my ass, and you came like a fucking geyser. In my ass, Chad. You never even tried to fuck Amy in the ass before." She leaned down and smiled at him. "That was my fucking idea."

He tried to roll to his feet, but his head and arms felt like they were made of lead.

She laughed. "Four crushed up Valium makes water taste worse than piss, huh, Chad?"

"Amy... what..."

"Don't call me that. Amy's asleep. I'm Amy Lynn."

"N... No... Not the full moon... yet..." Everything was getting fuzzy.

"Yeah, let you in on a secret: I'm never completely asleep, Chad, honey. And, when your dorky wife sleeps? I can take control. I've been doing it for weeks. And, neither of you knew."

Chad struggled to stay awake. He reached out and tried to grab her, but she danced away snickering.

"I get stronger every time I take control, Chad. I think I'll be able to do it at will soon. Lucky for me, tonight Holly Hobby took that Valium - I can really get my boogie on when she's stoned." She leaned against the small chest of drawers. "Try to stay awake for a few more minutes. Because, I want to tell you: Fuck you! You were taking her to the farm hoping those witch bitches would kill me! Cocksucker! I fucking hate you!"

"Amy Lynn... please... don't..."

"You want your precious little wifey back, and you're willing to let those witch bitches kill me to do it! So, yeah, fuck you, Chad. You better pray I don't cut off your dick while you're asleep."

***

"How old are you?" Bull asked.

Cindy stared out the window. "Eighteen."

"You're too smart to end up working for people like that."

She laughed. "You think I'm smart, old man?"

"Too smart to fall in with people like Randall and Clay."

"Everybody's like Randall and Clay."

"Not everybody. I'm not."

"No, but you were," she laughed.

He looked at her sideways. "What makes you say that?"

"You born agains are all alike. You get religion trying to make up for the twisted shit you did in your younger days. You were bad. Real bad."

Bull laughed. "Yeah, okay, okay. You got me."

"And, whatever you did, you ran with a rough crowd. I've never seen a beatdown like that." She leaned back and smiled. "Fuck, that was beautiful Watching Clay spit teeth? Absolutely beautiful."

"Would you mind not cursing?"

She looked at him for a moment and then burst out laughing. "Oh, old man, you are a trip."

***

Eddie gave up smoking two years ago. Then, he took up vaping.

Six months ago, he gave that up as well. He didn't want to die from popcorn lung - whatever the fuck that was. Everybody was saying vaping would kill you faster than cigs.

Eddie wanted to live.

For the last month, more than ever.

This was a good gig - damn sight better than the adult store. This was a weird crew, no doubt. But, there was potential here.

But, the money wasn't the point.

The point was the redhead.

She was the hottest thing Eddie had ever seen. And, she was his.

At least part time.

It wasn't just the money, but there would be a lot of it. She had a killer body and that face. She could turn a man on like flipping a switch. And, in action? She was unbelievable. Nasty, filthy, every man's wet dream come to life in a tight little package.

Turning tricks or stripping she was a moneymaker. Fuck films would put him on easy street.

With her.

That was the kicker, wasn't it?

Eddie leaned against the brick column outside his motel room and looked at the lights from the mill across town. That mill provided a steady flow of customers.

Things were looking up.

His cell phone rang in his pocket. He fished it out of his pocket.

His cock lurched when he saw the caller ID: Amy Lynn.

He put it to his ear. "Hello? Amy Lynn?"

Her voice came over the phone. "Eddie, Baby, I've missed you sooo much."

"Me too, girl. Where are you?"

"Some Holiday Inn off the Interstate."

"He with you?"

She giggled. "Sorta."

Eddie turned and leaned against the wall. "What's that mean?"

"He's sleeping. I roofied him. Well, I 'Valiumed' him."

Eddie laughed. "Goddamn, way to go, babe."

"Eddie, I'm lonely in this big ol' motel with nobody to fuck. I need my pimp."

Eddie rubbed his dick through his jeans. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a bath. I got him to fuck me in the ass. You coming up here or what?"

"Goddamn right I am." He pulled out his keys. "Where on the Interstate are you?"

"Some shithole called Port Dickinson?"

"Yeah, I know it. That's two hours away."

"Hurry up, I need my big pimp cock."

Eddie laughed as the engine started. "You just get that pussy clean for me, baby. I'll be there fast."

"Nope. It's gonna be sloppy. I saw a bar on the way in. I'm gonna do some whore business."

"Nasty slut. Go make my money, then. I'll wash you out good when I get there."

***

Colonel Taylor Menser walked into his office at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. He sat down heavily in his leather chair and leaned back, rubbing his eyes.

I am too old for this shit.

Truth be told, he wasn't cut out for black ops on US soil. Most of his time in the field had been in Nicaragua and later in the first Gulf War.

He was pushing sixty - a time when most men were slowing down.

But, the world hadn't slowed down and neither could he.

He had faced down enemies on four continents, everything from Communist insurgents to Muslim extremists and everything in between.

But, this was a first.

Sex as a weapon.

This threat from a Cuba turned into a perverse viper pit of religious fanatics frankly had him scared. How did you fight an enemy that turned normal people into sex fiends who would gladly betray their families, let alone their nation?

And, goddamn it, they were slippery.

Amy Bellachik was a mousy little Catholic girl from upstate New York with a husband who sold insurance for fuck's sake, and she had managed to slip through their fingers.

His door opened without a knock.

Secretary of State Miller barged in like a hurricane, flanked by Secret Service agents.

They waited outside as he closed the door.

"For fuck's sake, Menser!"

Menser got to his feet. "We're looking for her, Mr. Secretary."

"How much did you miss this Bellachik woman by?"

"Minutes... maybe seconds."

"How..."

"One of the mind controllers warned her off. Gwen Kincaid. She used an orderly. First time they've ever made someone into a meat puppet from that far away."

"To your knowledge." Miller sat down in the single chair in front of Menser's desk. "Who knows how many people they have under their control?"

Menser sat down. "Yes, sir. That is a real fear. I've got teams scouring the area, but if the Bellachik's have even a little smarts? They're off the grid. My guess is they are heading for the Kincaid farm."

Miller sighed. "Colonel, we're striking out at every turn." He nodded toward the door. "CIA's little super spy just got back from the farm with nothing. Zip. Other than completely restructured plumbing, a mega dosage of sex hormones, and a set of tits that would put a porn star to shame? She saw and heard nothing."

Menser laughed under his breath. "No different than the others who've come out of there."

"Yeah, well at least she didn't come out of there with a sex change like that poor bastard from the Vatican," Miller said.

"Mr. Secretary, let me take a team onto that farm. We need to face this head on."

Miller shook his head. "Right. Ever heard of Ruby Ridge? Waco? Forget it, Colonel. We barely got out of Waco without the press figuring out we sent in Delta Force. Now you want me to sanction an NRO black op? Not this administration."

"Use locals or state police. They're performing medical procedures without a license."

Miller shook his head. "Cosmetic procedures. We've already looked into it - even if we could find someone to testify against them, which we can't? They'll send in that Marapova bitch as their lawyer - Justice Department is still nursing their wounds over Britt Connors. No. Until they make a mistake, we can't move on the farm."

"How about ATF?"

Miller laughed. "Alex Kincaid owned one gun: a single shot shotgun about sixty years old. He walked into the local sheriff's office and turned it in. Said he and his wife wanted to make a stand against gun violence."

Menser shook his head. They were good, this Church of Morpheus. Scary good.

"Get Bellachik, Menser. Before she reaches that farm. We need to take her apart and see what makes her tick."

***

Amy Lynn loved WalMart.

At one in the morning, she had blown two guys in the parking lot and made enough money to buy a new outfit: white men's dress shirt in XL made into a dress with a punk metal belt. She had it unbuttoned almost to her navel, showing off Amy's perky tits. No bra, but she had splurged on a red garter belt and matching stockings. She finished the look with blood red pumps.

She had changed in the car and then dumped Amy's frumpy jogging suit in the trash

Amy's makeup case was pure shit as well.

Amy Lynn had bought a small kit with a lot of deep red. Now, she was rouged up, mascara'd up, and sporting glistening blood red lips.

She sat on a bar stool in a dive bar two blocks from the motel nursing a rum and Coke.

She knew the shirt was showing off the side of her ass to any of the drunks in the room who looked her way.

The bartender was staring at her cleavage every time he refilled her drink.

That made her nipples hard, which just enhanced the look.

She had put away three rum and Cokes - the alcohol would help keep Amy asleep so she could play.

"What ya drinkin', honey?" A scruffy looking fat guy in a baseball cap asked her.

He was standing beside her and looking down her shirt.

"Rum and Coke. I love it. Makes me all tingly inside." She thrust out her tits and gave him a good show.

He smiled. "Hey, another rum and Coke for the lady? On me."

"Mmm, thank you,"Amy Lynn giggled. She turned on her stool so that her stockinged knees were touching his crotch. She spread her legs and he stepped closer.

He looked down at her hand. "Where's your husband, sweetheart?"

She blinked and looked down at her left hand.

She was still wearing her wedding band and engagement ring. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again. "Fucking sleeping. I got lonely."

He ran his thick fingers through her red hair. "Is he now? How lonely are you?"

"Real lonely." She closed her knees on his and he moved closer. "Want to have a good time?"

He looked around the bar. Then he reached down and squeezed her left breast. "I'm always looking for a good time." He licked his lips. "How much?"

"Twenty for deepthroat, fifty straight fuck, one hundred for an ass fuck." She looked up at him with her big green eyes.

"That's pretty expensive. What if I want it all? Do I get a discount?"

"One fifty. I'm feeling generous, and I'm bored."

He nodded and grinned. "My place or yours?"

"This place got a bathroom?"

***

Bull pulled into the motel parking lot a few minutes after one in the morning. There was only one car parked in front of a room - slow, even for a weeknight.

Delia yawned and stretched as she sat up in the back seat. "Where are we?"

"Home," Bull said. "At least it can be if you want."

Cindy looked around. "We'll see."

Bull got out and stretched his aching back. The bruises were rising up on his knuckles from the fight. He would need ice by morning, but for tonight? He was too tired. "I'll get you girls a key to one of the rooms. My wife cooks a great breakfast, but just get up in the morning when you feel like it. I know this has been a long day."

He unlocked the main office. "Honey, you awake?" Amelia was a night owl, often reading her Bible till morning.

The office was silent.

He grabbed a key off the wall and went back outside.

Cindy was in the arms of a huge muscle bound man who wasn't wearing a shirt. He was holding her from behind, at least two feet in the air as she kicked and screamed against his hand that was clamped over her mouth.