Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood a few feet from the bars. "You have a million questions, I'm sure."

"Who are you people?"

"We're with the Church of Morpheus..."

Cindy nudged him. "Those weirdos uptown. I told you about them."

Gwen laughed. "Yes, dear, we're the weirdos uptown."

Cindy stepped a little closer to Bull.

"My wife? Undo whatever you did..."

"No."

"For God's sake, what did she do to you to make you do this to her? Amelia never hurt anyone in her life."

"She did nothing, Mr. Drummond. She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and encountered a very powerful but undisciplined mind controller. He obliterated most of your wife's personality. It's a little like breaking a vase - you'll never get it back in its original condition."

Bull lowered his head and breathed out. None of this could possibly be real.

"I assure you it is."

He looked up quickly, eyes wide.

"Yes, I can read your mind, Mr. Drummond. All of your minds." She winked at Delia and the little blonde cowered behind Cindy.

Cindy squared off, standing tall, eyes blazing.

Gwen smiled slowly. "My goodness. Fierce. Not a woman to be trifled with, are you, Sindy... with an 'S'?"

Cindy frowned, but then she stood even straighter. "You got that right."

Gwen turned her head to the side and licked her lips. "What if I told you: I'm going to take your little blonde friend there and do horrible things to her. What would you say?"

"I'd say I hope you like to bleed. Because you will."

Gwen laughed out loud and clapped her hand over her full, luscious lips. "Oh, wow, you are something Sindy with an 'S'. I might fall in love." She turned away and swayed toward the stairs. "I just might. Now, I'm afraid I have other guests to attend to. Make yourselves at home. Enjoy the floor show - Bull's wife and her employees will most likely be at it all day."

***

"Could somebody untie me?" Eddie asked as he leaned against the doorframe in the living room. His ankles and wrists were still tied.

The bald giant, Alex, nodded to the little brunette with the huge boobs he introduced as his 'wife', Lita.

Lita got up from the couch dressed in a black leather bustier and matching miniskirt.

Eddie towered over her. She winked at him as she undid his wrists.

Standing this close, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

She crouched slowly, spreading her legs. The skirt rode up, exposing a very wet, hairless pussy. She undid his ankles quickly. Then she looked at his crotch and licked her lips. "Babe? Can I?"

"No," Alex said from the couch.

"Really?"

"No."

"I... wouldn't mind," Eddie said with a grin as he took in her deep cleavage.

"Trust me. You would," Alex said. He patted his leg and Lita danced across the floor before planting herself on his lap. "She's carrying a virus that will eventually make you into a shemale."

She winked at Eddie and shrugged.

Eddie rubbed his wrists and frowned.

"He'd make a cute girl," Lita said with a grin.

"Yeah," Chad said. "He would."

Chad was sitting on the couch opposite Alex and Lita, his arm around Amy, holding her tight against him.

"Fuck you, Boy Scout," Eddie spat.

"Boys, boys," Gwen said as she emerged from the basement stairs. "Don't make me have to intervene between you. You wouldn't enjoy it."

Eddie watched the beautiful witch glide to the couch where Alex and Lita sat.

She sat down on Alex's other leg.

Lita immediately began nuzzling the blonde's huge rack.

Gwen caressed the smaller woman's face.

Then she smiled and looked directly at Amy. "Yes, I am bisexual. Lita is my wife... one of them. And, Alex is my husband."

Amy frowned and cuddled closer against Chad.

Chad looked from Amy to the witch. "Did she..."

"Yes, Chad, I read your wife's mind. Right now, she's judging me as a degenerate freak." Her smile never wavered. "It's okay, Amy. I won't judge you by your tactless Catholic thoughts. But, you really need to open your mind to new experiences. I should think Amy Lynn would have taught you that by now."

"Almost time to go," Alex said. "You sure you'll be okay by yourself?"

Gwen looked around the room and smirked. "Oh, I think I can manage." She stood up.

Alex slapped Lita's ass as she stood up and followed her upstairs.

Gwen looked down at Chad and Amy. "Hmm... Eddie, I think you should sit down on the couch with them."

Eddie shook his head. "No thanks, he's got a fast right hook."

Gwen shrugged. "Suit yourself." She pointed one hand at Chad and the other at Eddie. "Sleep."

Chad fell to the side of the couch away from Amy, eyes closed and breathing steadily.

"Chad!" Amy squealed.

Eddie crumpled to the floor in the doorway.

Amy looked over the back of the couch at his sleeping form. "Did you..."

"You and I need to talk, and I don't need either of your protectors interrupting."

Amy looked at Eddie and frowned. "Eddie? He's not my protector! He's a scumbag."

Gwen laughed. She held out her hand for Amy. "You are naive, aren't you?"

Amy stared at Gwen's hand.

"I won't hurt you. If I wanted to hurt you, I already would have."

Amy put her hand in Gwen's and Gwen helped her stand up. She looked down at Chad.

"Don't worry. No one will bother him while we're gone. Come." She held Amy's hand and led her out the front door and down the porch steps. It was turning into a beautiful day - early fall in the New York countryside. The leaves were turning, covering the forest with an afghan of oranges, yellows, and reds. "I love it here. I wish I had more time to enjoy it."

She led Amy into a field behind the house.

"Why are you doing this?" Amy asked. "Why me?"

"Oh, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amy. Lisa is very sorry for what happened. It's just... she had just come into her powers and didn't understand them completely. It's like being drunk in the beginning. You can do anything and so you try everything. Sort of shooting first and asking questions later. Then, for most of us, come the regrets. And, believe me, I spent a lot of time last month helping her through those regrets."

"Can you undo this? Please. I'll do anything," Amy said as she looked up at the statuesque blonde.

Ahead of them in the treeline, men appeared. They were wearing camouflage, and they appeared to be dazed.

"Just a moment," Gwen whispered. She raised her voice. "You there? Yes, you boys from the NRO. Go back and tell your boss that it isn't polite to trespass on private property. Also, tell him that you all quit. Immediately. You'd be much happier working for Greenpeace and saving the whales. Now, off you scoot. Shoo."

The men blinked and wobbled on their feet. Then they turned and disappeared into the woods with their equipment.

"Honestly, how many are they going to have to lose before they stop spying on us?" Gwen asked. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes: How do you want me to undo it?"

"What? I... make her go away. Please?"

"Amy Lynn? Well, what would we do with her?"

"Do with her? I don't care! This is my body, not hers!"

They reached the fallen tree the men had been hiding behind. Gwen reached down and picked up a strange looking piece of equipment with lenses and microphones. "I... for the life of me, I never know what half this crap is. I mean I know it's some kind of surveillance equipment, but..." She pointed the biggest lens toward her face and smiled. She waved. "Hi. Please stop wasting taxpayer money on this stuff." She set it on the ground and brought her stiletto heeled boot down on it. It broke into a million pieces.

"Okay. Now. You want me to just kill Amy Lynn?"

Amy swallowed. "Can you?"

"Yes."

"Then..."

"But, I won't."

Amy burst into tears. "You have to! I'm going insane."

Gwen put a hand on either side of her face and turned her to face her. "Hey, no you are not. Lisa hurt you, but we can fix this. You will keep your sanity, and both you and Amy Lynn will emerge unscathed."

"I can't go on like this. She's a monster."

Gwen hugged her. "I know it seems that way. I've arranged for a therapist to come and help you. Her name is Dr. Lorraine Love, and she's on her way here right now."

"Dr. Love? Her name is Dr. Love?" Amy asked.

Gwen shrugged. "Well, at the time we thought it was cute..."

***

"We are all mentally ill," Dr. Love said to her room full of students in Sex Ed 101.

The auditorium was full - as soon as the class had been announced, the roster was full. Her students ranged from those looking for an easy A, to horny frat boys, to actual serious students of human sexuality.

Lorraine Love leaned back against her whiteboard, loving the way the boys were trying to look up her short, tight navy blue skirt. She had purposely unbuttoned two too many buttons on her white blouse as well - transformed tits were the finest creations in the world, and hers had quickly reached legendary status at Ithaca College.

As if her name, Dr. Love, wasn't bad enough - the student nickname for her was "Doctor Titty Loving".

A tall brunette in the front row, one of the 'serious' students raised her hand. "How can you say everyone is mentally ill?"

Lorraine smiled. Se was going to make the brunette a 'special' project at some time in the future. The tall, lanky girl would be a great canvas to work with - a week at the farm or in the Stallion's laboratories would be a real life changer for her.

"What are our imperatives as human beings?"

The girl shrugged. "To survive and to reproduce."

"Exactly, to reproduce. We are programmed to... fuck."

The room erupted in snickers.

Lorraine rolled her eyes. "Yes, fucking..." She wrote the word on the board in foot tall letters. "We've turned 'fucking' into a forbidden word. Think about that? Our greatest imperative: to reproduce. We want to fuck, have to fuck, it's in our nature. But, we are so repressed we made the very word itself taboo. It's insane."

She pointed to a frat boy sitting behind the brunette. "You. How often do you think about fucking?"

He burst out laughing. "I... don't know."

"Yes, you do. Of course you do. I'll answer for you: all the time. You've been trying to look up my skirt all morning long..."

His eyes bulged. "No, I... No..."

"It's okay. You're normal. I'm desirable and available. You're young and virile. Of course, you want to fuck me. And, not just me - you picked your seat purposely so you could look down... what's your name?" She asked the brunette.

The brunette looked over her shoulder at the frat boy who was blushing crimson. "Elise."

"Thank you. You're sitting so you can look down at Elise's perky breasts."

He looked mortified.

Elise turned red as well and hurriedly buttoned her top buttons.

"Ahh, there we go," Lorraine said. "Sexual desire is taboo. But, why? Why have we made it into socially unacceptable behavior?"

"It's a micro-aggression," someone said in the back.

Lorraine whirled. "Oh, I will slap you. I swear, I will. Those 'micro-aggressions' as you call them are the only reason you are here. Without them, you would never have been conceived."

Mouths dropped open throughout the room.

"Yes, yes, Dr. Love just told you all your woke philosophies are bullshit. Go tell the administration," Lorraine said with a smirk. "Don't get me wrong: if you don't want to have sex? Don't. And, if you want to have sex with someone and they say no? Walk away. Everyone has rights, and those rights begin and end with their own body." She knelt down in front of Elise. "But, don't be afraid of your own sexuality." She smiled and undid the top button on Elise's blouse.

Lorraine stood up and walked up the steps to where the frat boy sat.

He looked at her like a deer in headlights.

She smiled down at him and slowly lifted the front hem of her skirt an inch. "Go ahead. I'm giving you permission."

He stared at her thighs, mesmerized.

While he stared, Lorraine smiled at the rest of the class. "I'm giving him permission. Because, I want him. I do. It doesn't necessarily mean I will have sex with him, but it might mean just that. He and I will decide that together, won't we?"

He looked up at her, mouth agape, and nodded.

She touched his shoulder as she turned and descended the steps.

"If you leave my class having learned only one thing? Let it be this: we are all of us sexual beings. You can deny it, bury it, lie about it - but, in the end, our sexuality is an important part of us. Deny it, bury it, and you will become mentally ill. What should be healthy fun will become a neurosis."

She looked up at the clock. "That's it for today. No office hours this afternoon. I have to go out of town."

***

Lita came out of the master bath wearing a pair of black latex booty shorts, high heels, and a black rubber halter top. "How's this?"

Alex smiled at her from the bed. "You look gorgeous."

"I've never been clubbing before," she said as she turned and looked in the mirror. "I mean, I've seen people... on TV. So, I think this will be okay, right?"

Alex nodded. "Yes. You'll turn a lot of heads."

"Lipstick? Too much?" It was bright red and reflected the light just like the latex that hugged her curves.

"Perfect."

She took a deep breath. "You know, this is our first date."

"I know."

She turned and smiled. "I mean, I know I'm going to this club to spread the Bimbo Flu as a test, but it's okay if I think of it like a date, right?"

He held out his hand. "Come here."

She took it and sat down on his lap. She laughed and rubbed the leg of his baggy jeans, tracing the hard line of his cock within. "Okay, I guess somebody likes my outfit, huh?"

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks. So, what are you wearing?"

"Umm, I thought..."

She looked at his baggy jeans and t-shirt. "No. Please, Alex, no."

"What's wrong with this?"

She pouted. "I want it to be a date, Alex! A real date. You can't wear those old baggy jeans."

He laughed. "Lita, honey, I have to wear baggy clothes. You know that."

"Not tonight, please? I got you those skinny jeans."

He looked down at his crotch. "Baby, I'm nine inches long completely flaccid. Skinny jeans aren't going to camouflage the third leg."

"Can't you... I don't know... tuck it in or something?"

"Tuck it in?! In what, my ass?"

She gave him puppy dog eyes. "Try? Please? For me?"

He sighed. Increasingly, Lita was able to wrap him around her little finger.

Big change from psychotic Lita who had literally tried to bite his dick off.

"Okay, I'll try them."

"Yay!" She wrapped her arms around his thick neck. She stood up and opened a drawer in the nearby dresser. "Oh, and wear this."

She held up a knit black beanie.

"What the fuck..."

"It's stylish. All the guys are wearing them."

"Twenty year old hipsters are wearing them. I'm a farmer, Lita. I only wear a stocking cap when it's cold."

"Please?" Puppy dog eyes again.

He sighed. He was going to be spending eternity with those puppy dog eyes. "Fine."

She giggled and pushed the cap down over his bald head. "I love it! And, you're not a farmer anymore. You're a sexual terrorist about to unleash his Bimbo Flu infected hot wife on Manhattan."

He smiled at her and kissed her flat tummy. "Well, in that case, skinny jeans and a stocking cap are definitely a requirement."

***

Colonel Menser looked at the video feed on his tablet from the backseat of the SUV. The feed was frozen on Gwen Kincaid's breathtaking smile just before she crushed $50,000 worth of surveillance tech under her heel.

He looked out the window at the three black ops specialists: two Green Berets and a decorated Navy Seal who were tossing their equipment in the back of an SUV.

A team of psychologists were trying to reason with them and explain that, no matter how sure they were, they really did not want to resign their commissions and go save the whales.

It was useless, of course. When Gwen Kincaid wormed her way into a mind, it became Swiss Cheese.

The NRO's loss was going to be Greenpeace's gain.

"How the fuck do you fight people who can do this?" He said under his breath.

"Sir?" The driver asked from the front seat.

"Nevermind. Just talking to myself. Take me back to the airport. Tell the teams to pull back and stay off the Kincaid property. I'd like to keep a few operatives from becoming nature warriors today." Earlier in the day, his team surveilling the entrance to the farm had been unsure of what to do as the car with Amy and Chad and a third unidentified male pulled onto the property - they had been instructed to stop Amy and Chad's car, not the old junker that they had arrived in.

Rigidity, the inability to adapt. This was the curse of an old republic. It's why the British had their asses handed to them by the upstart American colonists.

Not even 250 years later, the United States was suffering from that same malady. His hands were tied by lawyers and bureaucrats unwilling to bend a rule even to save themselves.

Taylor Menser had served his country for almost forty years - the last twenty -five of that had been in the Church of Morpheus Task Group, an unofficial operation within the very unofficial NRO, the National Reconnaissance Organization.

He had led the first Marine landing party when they rolled into Latigo Key back in the early 90s. That had been the first time he learned about the Church of Morpheus.

Over 3000 people disappeared overnight without a trace from Latigo Key, Florida. The official story had been a freak tidal wave. Within the intelligence community, the story was Latigo Key had been destroyed by a terrorist attack.

The truth was known only by the NRO and a handful of people in the highest offices of the government.

The people of Latigo Key had been harvested. The Church of Morpheus had abducted and brainwashed every soul on the island.

The Church moved slowly, though, in the last few years they seemed to be accelerating. Disappearances throughout upstate New York were the work of the Church, Menser was sure of it.

And, for the thousandth time, Menser whispered to himself, "We are going to lose this war."

***

"I'm going to need to talk to Amy Lynn," Gwen said.

They were still sitting at the treeline in the warm morning sun.

"What?!" Amy asked. "No! No, please don't. I don't want to go back to sleep."

Gwen squeezed her hand. "Amy, I want you to listen to me: I am not going to let Amy Lynn take control of your body other than the few minutes I need to talk to her. You will be you even when the full moon rises tonight."

Amy wiped her eyes. "Really? You can keep her from coming out?"

"Yes. I just need you to trust me."

Amy shook her head. "I... I don't. I'm sorry..."

Gwen smiled. "Just let me talk to her for a few minutes. If I make her go away after that, will you trust me then?"

Amy nodded.

"Okay."

"How do we..."

Gwen touched the woman's forehead. Amy's eyes rolled back and she was gone.

The woman who took her place opened her eyes and grinned. "Goddamn, that is a pair of tits."

Gwen thrust out her chest. "You like them?"

"Fuck yes," Amy Lynn laughed. "Can I get a pair like yours?"

"If you play your cards right," Gwen said.

Amy Lynn looked at her hands. "So, you gave me control. Is this permanent or... are you going to kill me?"

"No, and no."

"Well, there's some good news in that, I guess." Amy Lynn leaned back on the log.

"A lot of good news. You want to be in the driver's seat, correct?"

She reached down and rubbed her crotch. "Damn right. I love how this little body feels."

"I'm going to make sure you get your wish."