Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean physically or mentally?"

He stared at her. "Physically. Where's her body?"

"Sleeping. Downstairs. Amy and Amy Lynn are both unconscious."

He couldn't hide his look of alarm. "But, she's okay?"

"Which one?"

"Amy Lynn, of course. The other one hates my guts. Look, I don't know what you've been told, but Amy Lynn is the one of them you need to be helping. That other one is..."

"Oh, I'm going to kill Amy."

Eddie's eyes went wide. "Huh? Wait, I didn't mean..."

Gwen smiled. "Well, that's what it would take, right? One or the other has to go. What do you care? It's Amy Lynn you want, right?"

"I... yeah, of course."

Gwen stood up. She held out her hand. "Come with me."

He took her hand and she lifted him to his feet easily. Too easily, she was ungodly strong. Eddie did a double take.

"Oh, I could rip you in two if I wanted." She held Eddie's hand. "Luckily for you, I don't want to."

Gwen led him down the hall. "Eddie Delacroix. Professional drifter. Never stayed in one place long enough to become anything more than that, have you?"

"You know a lot about me," he said. "Can't say the same for you."

"Well, I've been reading your mind," Gwen said as she led him down the stairs to the basement. "You're a real tough customer, all right. A bad boy. I think that's why she likes you."

"Amy Lynn likes me because I know what she needs..."

Gwen laughed as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "I wasn't talking about Amy Lynn."

Eddie froze. A few feet away, Amy lay naked, moaning, and sweating on an operating table. Her hands and ankles were strapped down, but her thighs rubbed together.

He ran to her side. "Jesus, what did you do to her?" He stroked her forehead.

"Oh, she's fine. Amy is having a crisis - her libido is in overdrive. It's going to take her a while to adjust."

Gwen ran a blood red nail down Amy's tummy.

The writhing woman moaned louder. "Eddie!"

He took a step back. "That's... Amy Lynn..."

"No, it isn't. Amy Lynn is in deep sleep. This is Amy."

"But... no, she hates me..."

"Yes, and you don't like her either, right?"

He scoffed. "Yeah, no, I don't she's just a cold bitch..."

"And, that's why you took the blame for her little anal action last night?" Gwen asked with a wry smile.

Eddie went pale. "How did you know about that?"

"You're cute, but slow, Eddie." She caressed his cheek. "I read your mind. I also read hers and Chad's. I know everything about all three of you. So, I'll ask you again: why did you take the blame for Chad using Amy's ass?"

"Because... shit... Amy Lynn hates Chad and Amy hates me. Having Amy start hating Chad, I mean for something Amy Lynn caused to happen? It just didn't seem fair. I don't know."

"So, you did it for Chad's benefit?"

"Fuck no! I didn't want her to suffer any more than she already has..."

Gwen smiled. "There it is. You're in love with Amy as well as Amy Lynn."

"Jesus, you must not be a very good mind reader."

"Oh, I'm an excellent mind reader. And, you're a terrible liar."

Eddie swallowed hard. "You did something to her?"

"Yes. We have a procedure that amplifies sex drive. Hormonally, she's off the charts."

"What else did you do to her?"

Gwen smiled. "Gaslighted her into thinking you impregnated her."

"What!?"

"She wanted to keep it."

"She... did?" He looked down at her.

"Yes, Eddie. She's falling in love with you."

He shook his head. "Naah, that can't be. She's in love with the Boy Scout. Amy Lynn loves me, but Amy'd never want to have anything to do with somebody like me."

Gwen hugged him. "If that's the case? Why is she moaning for you in her fever dream, Eddie?"

He looked at Amy, beads of sweat on her pale, freckled skin.

"You probably did this," he said as he took Amy's hand.

"I could. But, I didn't. This is her. This is what she wants. She's dreaming, yes, but it's her dream." Gwen took his hand and moved it to Amy's right breast.

"No, she's asleep."

Gwen laughed. "The noble bad boy. Every girl's dream."

Amy opened her eyes half way. "Eddie. Please."

He leaned down. "You're having a dream, Amy. Just a dream. It's going to be okay."

"I need you," she whispered.

Eddie shook his head. "You don't mean that."

Her eyes closed. "Please?"

Gwen's hands went around his waist. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"No, this ain't right."

"Yes, actually, it is." She pushed his jeans down, releasing his big cock. She leaned over his shoulder and looked down. "My goodness. For a human, you are exceptional. No wonder she's dreaming about you."

Her hand went around his girth and she jacked him in her firm grasp.

Amy's eyes drifted open again. "Make love to me." She was crying gently, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

Eddie leaned down and kissed her. "Okay. Okay, now. I'm here."

Gwen pressed a button on the side of the table.

The end of the bed separated, spreading Amy's legs.

Eddie walked around the bed and leaned between her open thighs.

Gwen stepped back and smiled.

"Is this what you want?" Eddie whispered.

"Yesss," Amy whispered, her eyes closed as Eddie gently rubbed the thick head of his cock up and down her wet slit.

He smiled down at her and eased in gently.

"God! Yes!" she moaned, still deep in whatever trance held her.

Eddie slid deeper and deeper inside her. He stopped, confused.

"She's made for large cocks now, Eddie. An average man can't satisfy her," Gwen said.

Eddie looked down at the beautiful redhead who was beginning to undulate her hips, trying to draw him deeper. He should have been pushing against her cervix.

Instead, he just slid deeper inside her warm depths.

"Ooo, so good," she whispered.

Eddie was balls deep. He paused, reaching down with his right hand and rubbing her erect clit with his thumb.

"Aiggh!" She thrashed her head from side to side as her body convulsed inside.

Eddie gasped. Cumming! She's cumming, and I haven't even started moving.

He began thrusting, still worried he might hurt her. He had hurt women before without meaning to.

"Fuck... Fuck me!" She cried.

Eddie fucked her hard, emboldened by her response.

She came again, her back arching on the table.

This time, he came with her, pumping inside her.

He fell over on her, his head on her big breasts.

She slept, smiling up at the ceiling.

He gently pulled out of her.

He stepped back and Gwen pressed the button on the bed a second time.

Amy's thighs came back together.

Gwen took hold of Eddie's still half erect cock. "I need a little of your cum." She jacked his cock and a thick bead of cum formed on the tip.

Eddie watched as Gwen wiped the cum onto her fingertip.

She winked at him and walked to the wall. "SlutzNet? Impregnate the single ovum I had you separate out."

A small robotic arm drifted down from the ceiling. It held a thin glass tube.

Gwen gently transferred the drop to the tube.

The arm retracted into the ceiling.

Eddie watched as the ceiling panel closed. Then he looked back at Amy's sleeping form. "I... shouldn't have done that. Wasn't right with her asleep like that," Eddie said as he pulled his jeans up.

"Part of her wanted you, and you were there for her," Gwen said.

"But, she was..."

"Asleep? To a degree. My friend, Dr. Love could explain with phrases like 'the subconscious mind freed from the superego' or some other nonsense. But, what it boils down to? She wanted you and you gave her what she wanted. Nothing more, nothing less." She stopped him from buttoning his pants. She held up a syringe. "Now, my question is: how far will you go to fully satisfy her?"

***

Alex drove south on the Interstate toward Manhattan in the afternoon sun.

Lita sat on the passenger side and looked out the window at the old, fading paint of the farm truck. She sighed. "Couldn't we have taken one of the other cars? A Mercedes or something?"

Alex smiled. "You don't like my old truck?"

Lita pouted. "Supposed to be a date."

"You're cute when you're pissed," he laughed.

"You love me, don't you?" Lita asked.

"Of course..."

"Then, couldn't you have put a little effort into this?" She said.

He shrugged. "I'm not much good at this sort of thing."

"I mean, I had to practically beg you to wear the outfit."

Alex looked up at the black knit beanie pulled down on his forehead. "Well, honey, not really my style."

He watched her out of the corner of his eye.

"I've never been on a real date before," she said.

"But, you weren't a virgin..."

"No. But, nobody wanted to take me on a real date. I mean, sure, I was hot. Guys wanted to get with the crazy chick at least once. But, nobody ever stuck around long enough to, you know, make an effort."

He reached out and touched her face. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't take this serious enough for you. I'll fix it. I promise."

She smiled. "I know. You're like that."

"Like what?"

She slid across the bench seat and laid her head on his shoulder. "You fix things."

Alex laughed and held her close.

***

Gwen came back downstairs after taking Eddie to the living room. She put him to sleep in the same place she had earlier.

She checked on Amy.

The woman needed time to recover.

"Fertilization complete," SlutzNet announced.

A monitor on the wall blinked on. The image on the display showed a round cell. As Gwen watched, the cell divided, then divided again. She smiled. "Put it in storage at twelve hours gestation."

She picked up a sheet and laid it over Amy's naked body. "Don't think too harshly of me." She caressed the woman's hair. "When I'm done, you'll be happy. I promise you. The Church needs you, but I'm going to do my best to make you happy... weirder, but happy."

She kissed the woman's forehead and went to the sub-basement stairs.

Mama Jugs smiled as Gwen walked in. "Should have seen them fucking an hour ago." She nodded toward the cage.

Bull and the two women were fully clothed, but the dynamic had definitely changed. The brunette was glaring at her but standing very close to Bull while the blonde hid behind him.

Gwen smiled as she walked to the cage. "The three of you were unexpected. We knew Mama Jugs was going to bring her husband, but we didn't know you would bring guests." Gwen bit her lower lip. "I guess you discovered my little modifications?"

Bull stepped forward. "Listen, like you said: you weren't expecting Cindy and Delia. Let them go, they won't say anything. They just want to leave."

"Fuck that! I'm not leaving you, Bull," Cindy said.

"Yes, you are." He turned back to Gwen. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. Just let them go."

Gwen shook her head. "You were not what I expected Bull Drummond. Not what I expected at all. You'd die for them, wouldn't you?"

Bull took a deep breath. "I'm begging you."

Gwen nodded. "Yes, you would. You're a rare man. But, then, it's a day for rare men."

She looked at Cindy. "But, you, Sindy with an 'S', I've seen your fire before. Look at you. I could kill you with a thought, but you'd die with your fingers around my throat."

"Anytime." She tried to step toward the bars but Bull put out his hand and stopped her.

"I admire you both. I do. And, if it wasn't for that? I might be tempted to let you go. But, you are just too good to throw out." She peered around Bull. "And, what about you, little one?"

Delia cowered behind Bull.

"Leave her alone!" Cindy cried. This time she ran straight at the bars.

"Catch her," Gwen said. And, then she said, "Sleep."

Cindy stopped in mid-stride and fell backward into Bull's arms.

"Cindy!" Bull gasped.

"On the floor, please," Gwen said.

Bull groaned as he collapsed to the floor cradling Cindy in his arms. "No, please don't."

Delia was backing up against the cell wall.

Gwen punched some buttons on the wall and the cell door opened. She walked into the cell, hips and breasts swaying in their latex sheath. Her gaze was fixed on Delia. "You should be naked."

Delia's eyes widened.

She began taking off her sweatpants and hoodie.

In moments, she stood naked. The girl had thick hips and a full bust.

Her light blonde hair was naturally curly.

She looked into Gwen's eyes.

Gwen smiled, but her look slowly changed, her eyes welling with tears. "So lonely. You could have been so much more had you not been so lonely. I'll fix that."

Delia's gaze never wavered as Gwen reached out and took her head.

Bull tried to get up.

"Paralysis," Gwen said.

Bull slumped on the floor.

Cindy blinked her eyes and looked around. She saw Delia being led naked from the cage. "No! Delia! Please, don't hurt her!"

Gwen sighed. "I try never to hurt anyone. And, I certainly wouldn't hurt her."

She closed the cell door behind them.

Cindy cowered beside Bull and shook as her best friend was led to an operating table.

***