Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to kill the frigid bitch?"

"Of course not. We need you both. Neither of you is particularly useful to the Church the way you are. But, together?" She ran her hand along Amy Lynn's inner thigh. "I think you could be something special."

Amy Lynn laughed. "Amy isn't worth anything to anybody. Even her husband prefers me. Should have seen him fucking my ass last night."

"Still. We need her and you. I need you to take a long nap, but you'll be back, I promise."

"Do I have a choice?"

Gwen leaned forward and kissed her lips. "None whatsoever."

***

There were bottles of water in the cage Bull shared with Cindy and Delia, but none of them dared to drink it.

Bull was parched, and he knew the girls were suffering as well.

However, the water was likely drugged.

Watching his wife cavorting with the circus freaks in the room outside the cell told him there were serious drugs at work here.

Amelia had never shown more than a passing interest in sex. It was why they had hit it off so well - Bull had come from a dark place. Religion had saved him, and Amelia had been his rock, his anchor.

Now she was little more than an animal, having sex incessantly with the muscle bound stud, the punk rock woman, and the shemale in every combination possible.

Delia whispered something behind him.

She was leaning close and whispering in Cindy's ear.

"You two okay?" Bull asked. A ridiculous question. The three of them were in hell.

Cindy nodded. "Yeah... we're fine. It's nothing."

Delia was sweating, a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. Her pupils looked dilated.

Bull turned away. He needed to.

Because, though the girls looked distressed? They were also desirable.

It had to be the constant porn show playing out on the other side of the bars.

Despite his disgust, he had an almost painful erection that wasn't subsiding.

Watching his wife's big tits swinging back and forth as the stud slid his huge cock up her ass again and again wasn't helping.

Cindy sat down beside him. "Don't look behind us, okay?"

"Huh?"

"Delia. She needs to do something."

"Oh." There was a toilet in one corner of the cell. They had each used it, with the other two captives dutifully averting their gaze.

Not that the freaks outside looked away. Instead they leered and made comments.

Low, soft moans came from behind Bull and Cindy.

Cindy turned red. "She... can't help it."

The punk rock chick skipped to the bars and smiled. "Yeah, that's right, honey! Rub one out. God, looked at that little shaved pussy!"

Delia whined behind them.

"Come over here, honey. I'll lick it for you. You like cunnilingus, sweetie?" She stuck out her tongue and licked the metal bar.

"S... Stop... I don't want you!" Delia sobbed.

Cindy stood up, inches from the punk girl's face. "Stick that tongue in here, slut. I'll bite the fucker off!"

The girl laughed. "Yeah, you're feeling it too, ain't ya? I don't know what the fuck that big blonde bitch did to you three - it was hot as fuck, though."

Bull stood up and loomed over the girl on the other side of the bars. "What are you talking about?"

She shrank back but maintained the smile. "The three of you were out cold when she brought you down here. She gave you guys shots... in really painful looking places."

Cindy looked up at Bull in horror. "Jesus... fuck, what did they do to us?"

They looked behind them at Delia. She had taken off everything below the waist and was frantically rubbing her clit.

***

"Amy? Are you awake?" Gwen asked.

Amy blinked in the bright sun. "What?" She shook herself awake.

"There you are."

"Did you talk to Amy Lynn?"

"I did. She's delightful."

Amy grimaced. "No, she's a monster."

"Wonderful kisser, though." Gwen winked.

"What!?" Amy felt like the walls were caving in on her.

"I do love kissing girls, and Amy Lynn is amazing. Is that strawberry lip gloss you're wearing?"

Amy retched and spat on the ground beside the log.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah, that's not insulting."

"Homosexuality is a sin in the eyes of God!" Amy said, her eyes on the ground.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." Gwen stood up. "Get your head into the 21st century. Honestly, you Catholics are the worst. My god says do what you want."

Amy glanced up at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. But, please don't kiss me again. I don't like it."

"No, but Amy Lynn did. I'm beginning to like her much better."

Amy jumped to her feet. "No! No, please! You have to help me!"

Gwen shook her head. "I know, and I'm going to. Never mind the beautiful sapphic kiss we shared - you have a bigger problem."

"What?"

"When I was inside you? I didn't find two people. I found three."

"Three?! What are you talking about?"

"You're pregnant, Amy," Gwen said.

Amy's eyes opened wide. "N... No... I can't be..." Oh, God! Last night! Eddie had... cum inside her!

"Exactly," Gwen said reading her mind. "You have a baby growing inside you."

Amy sat down on the log and put her face in her hands. "No. Oh, God, no. Chad - what will he think of me?"

Gwen sat down and put her arm around Amy. "It's okay. I can take care of it. We have a surgery here..."

"What!? No! I'm Catholic, we don't... end a pregnancy."

Gwen shrugged. "Well, in that case, I suppose Chad will just have to accept the fact that your pimp is the father of your child."

Amy sighed. "He won't. He'll never accept it."

Gwen stroked the woman's auburn hair. "You really love, Chad, don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

"Well, in that case, there is an alternative."

***

Bull paced back and forth in the cell. He had given up on trying to hide the erection that threatened to rip out of his cotton pants.

Amelia smiled at him as the punk girl lay in her lap, suckling her big left breast. "Feeling some effects, huh, husband?"

"Shut up," Bull grumbled.

Amelia stroked the suckling woman's face. "It's okay, Bull. We have needs now. My God, how you must have suffered when we were younger. All I want to do now is fuck, and there you are in that cell with those two gorgeous whores. Was it that bad when you and I practiced celibacy all those years?"

Bull laughed. "Bitch, you might have my wife's memories, but you ain't her. You don't have a clue what we had."

She grinned. "That's right, Bull. I ain't Amelia. I'm Mama Jugs. But, I'll let you in on a secret: Amelia is in my head too. That's right. And, do you think she's upset, Bull? Fuck no. She's lovin' this. Now she sees what she missed all those years. Reborn at sixty, Bull. Same as you could be."

"Why don't you shut up!" Cindy yelled. "Stop torturing him, you cunt!"

Mama Jugs laughed. "Don't you worry, sweet puss. Sooner or later, they'll let you outta that cage, and Mama Jugs is going to teach you to be a very good girl, just like Cum Slut here."

Cum Slut snuggled closer and slid one hand between Mama Jugs's thighs.

She kissed Cum Slut's head and got to her feet, leaving the woman moaning in frustration.

Mama Jugs walked naked to the cage.

"You know, Bull. Oral sex? Remember how I used to talk about how it was so wrong to use your mouth? God, if I had just tried it. That big cock of yours would have made a home in my mouth." She knelt in front of the bars. "How many times did you want to gag me with that big dick of yours, Bull? I'll bet you had to jerk off thinking about how good it would be to throat fuck me, didn't you?"

She opened her mouth and leaned with her face an inch from the bars. "Not too late, Bull. I'm your wife. Use me."

Bull looked down at her and swallowed.

She winked at him and licked her lips.

He was so hard. All he wanted to do was let her suck him.

She was right. How many times had he fought against his desires with her.

Unfair. Unfair to both of them.

He reached for his zipper as Amelia smiled up at him.

Hands gripped his pants and turned him to the side.

Cindy stared up at him, a look of defiance on her face. "Like fuck you are." She pushed his hands away and unzipped him.

His cock didn't slide out so much as surge out.

The brunette's eyes were wide.

As for himself, Bull was in shock. He had always been a large man. His cock had been ten inches long when he was hard.

But, what emerged from his fly was easily three inches longer.

"Jesus," Cindy whispered.

A drop of precum slowly descended from his engorged cock.

"Cindy, no," Bull whispered. "You don't have to do this. This isn't what I wanted. You have to believe me."

She nodded. "I know. I know what kind of man you are..."

"No, I'm the worst kind of man."

She smiled up at him. "Maybe you were. Maybe once. Or, maybe you were never as bad as you thought. All I know? Nobody ever gave a damn about me. Until you." She turned and grinned maliciously at Mama Jugs. "And, that... thing? She doesn't deserve you."

She looked up at him and then kissed the precum drop from his cock. She sucked the head into her mouth as much as she could - he was huge.

Bull groaned as the beautiful brunette struggled to fit him into her wet mouth.

Hands slid around him from behind.

Delia unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. "Can I? Please? I need to. Really bad."

"No, honey, don't."

Cindy pulled his cock from her mouth and kissed the shaft. "Yes, you need to. She needs you the same as me. Come on, Delia."

Delia pulled his pants down to his ankles and Cindy pulled down his boxers.

"God," Bull whispered.

Delia cupped his huge balls in her tiny hand as Cindy returned to sucking him.

Bull sighed and wrapped his fingers in both girl's hair.

Mama Jugs got slowly to her feet.

Bull looked in her eyes as she turned away. Was there a look of sadness there? No. He thought not.

And, then all that mattered were the two girls on their knees in front of him.

***

Amy held Gwen's hand as she led her past the living room where Chad and Eddie still slept, Chad on the couch, Eddie on the floor.

What the woman had told her was insane. It wasn't possible. She would not have the baby, but it would not be aborted.

Instead, Gwen said they would remove it from her body and freeze it.

"You're sure it won't harm the baby?" Amy whispered as they went down the basement steps.

"No. It's perfectly safe for both of you. We prefer it, really."

"Prefer it? Why?"

"We're trying to save the world, Amy. The Church? What we're doing, I know it just seems evil, but there is a reason for everything. The Church wants zero population growth, but not forever. Just until the world becomes a better place. When we can grow again, we will. Just not now."

"What will happen to it?"

"We'll store it. Here. And, one day in the future, we'll give it back to you. To carry to term." They stepped off the stairs into the bright, white tiled basement.

It was a laboratory.

"Oh... God."

Gwen squeezed her hand. "Don't be frightened. Alex made me right here in this room."

"Made you?"

Gwen laughed. "Well, re-made me. It won't hurt, I promise. Strip."

"Do... I have to?"

Gwen shook her head. "If you'd prefer, I can put you to sleep and then strip you myself. I might actually enjoy that."

"No! No, I'll do it." She took off her top, revealing her tight athletic bra.

"My goodness! How can you stand that? It looks like you're wearing a girdle around your breasts!"

"I... don't like to look too sexy."

Gwen giggled. "Unbelievable."

She pulled off her pants and stood wearing only her athletic panties and bra. And, the ever present black plastic glasses.

Her skin was pale and freckled. She looked at the floor.

"I need you completely naked, Amy."

She shook her head. "Please, don't."

"Amy, you're beautiful. Surely, you know that? Chad and Eddie are both wrapped around your finger. Why are you so shy?"

Amy swallowed. She pulled the tight bra over her head.

Unrestricted, her breasts expanded to full size.

"My God, that couldn't be healthy. Your circulation must have been cut off."

Amy crossed her arms over her pert boobs.

She turned around and lowered her hands. She pushed her panties down.

Was Gwen staring at her? She wanted to die. She could almost feel the lesbian's gaze wandering over her naked body.

"Bisexual. Not a lesbian. I know there are people who say you are either straight or gay, but they're incorrect. I am attracted to women and men equally."

Amy almost jumped out of her skin. Once again, the witch had read her mind. It was a terrifying violation.

She turned to face Gwen, one arm across her breasts while her other hand covered her sex.

Gwen smiled at her. "Get on the table?"

Amy lay down. The ceiling lights were bright. "How long..."

"Sleep," Gwen said.

Amy passed out.

***

Bull lay on his back and looked up into Cindy's smiling eyes. She was astride him. He felt the wet warmth of her pussy as she rubbed her nether lips on his cock head.

Delia knelt beside him, her eyes mesmerized as she gripped his cock by the base, trying to line him up with her best friend's hole.

The girl's small hand couldn't wrap around his girth.

"You don't have to," Bull murmured up at Cindy.

She put a finger to his lips. "Stop. I know I don't... Bull, I need you. I don't know what they did to us, but I need you. Inside me."

She closed her eyes and settled her body.

He slid into her.

"God! Oh, Jesus!" She whined. "God, it's so big."

"Does it hurt?" Bull whispered.

"No! God, no! So good."

"Oh, my God, Cin... you're stretching around it. Cin, you're amazing!" Delia whispered. She had her fingers deep inside her own pussy as she slowly jacked Bull's shaft.

Cindy slid lower and she put her lips to Bull's ear. "No one ever... this deep? Tell me this is okay? Please? Tell me you want me too?"

"Oh, God, Cindy!? Are you crazy? Of course, I want you."

She laughed in his ear and moved her hips, riding him, taking him as deep as she could.

"Me too? Right, Bull?" Delia whispered.

He smiled at the blonde and reached down behind her, closing his hand on her firm buttocks. He eased his finger between her thighs from behind. His finger found her slit and pushed inside.

She lay her head in the crook of his arm and smiled up at him.

Cindy moved faster and faster, driving him deeper each time she descended. "Bull, I'm going to cum! Oh, Jesus, fuck!"

She orgasmed, her muscular body gripping him and convulsing around him.

Liquid warmth poured down his shaft.

Her eyes opened wide. "Oh... Shit! I..."

"Squirted," Delia whispered as she leaned up on her arm to look at where the two were joined. "God, Cin, you squirted!"

Delia threw her head back and moaned as her own orgasm took her.

Bull felt the blonde squeeze his finger rhythmically.

She fell back into the crook of his arm and held on tight as her body tensed.

Cindy was kissing his face, her body still squeezing him.

He held them both tight, completely unaware that the freaks outside the cage were clinging to the bars and watching intently.

***

"SlutzNet? Extract 1,000 viable ova from subject Amy, please?" Gwen said.

"Acknowledged," the computer said. A robotic arm unfolded from the ceiling and a long, thin needle disappeared into Amy's abdomen. "Beginning extraction."

"Once that's complete, I need one ovum transferred to an insemination vessel," Gwen continued. She stroked the beautiful woman's thigh.

She wasn't pregnant, of course. It was an intricate dance, corrupting an innocent.

Normally, it only took seduction. But, Amy was so controlled by her faith that the odds of her falling for Gwen were miniscule.

That is, unless Gwen simply went inside her head and started flipping switches.

But, Gwen preferred this method. Willing converts made better allies.

Gwen simply put Amy in a horrible, albeit false, situation and then gave her an out. Amy would be grateful to Gwen, and that was the first step in reforming her the patient way.

Gwen smiled. Alex had taken much the same approach. She could see that now. He made almost every step he had taken with Gwen feel like her own decision.

"Transfer complete," SlutzNet announced.

"Very good. Now, I want her slutified, both ovaries converted. Let's see how long she can cling to that faith with a supercharged libido? Also, sterilize her and open her womb for penetration."

"Breast augmentation?" The computer asked.

"No, not yet. I want to confer with Dr. Demona first."

Twin needles swung down on their robotic arms and slid into both sides of her lower abdomen.

The green liquid surged from the syringes into her body.

Gwen smiled. "Welcome to sluthood, sweetie. I'd feel bad for you, if I didn't know you will thank me one day."

Amy moaned in her sleep, her thighs rubbing together even before the needles emerged from her skin.

Gwen nodded. "I love the new fast acting formulas. What's her status?"

"Libido enhanced by 50% and climbing. Estimated 80% increase final."

Amy moaned again, lost in some fever dream.

Gwen leaned close.

"Eddie," Amy whispered in her sleep.

Gwen smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hmm, strange. I was just thinking about him as well."

***

Bull lay sprawled on his back as Cindy and Delia licked and sucked him, Delia on his left and Cindy on his right.

They smiled at one another as they worked together switching off between sucking the head of his cock and tonguing the shaft.

"I'm close." He reached down and grasped his cock.

Cindy slapped his hand away. "No way. We worked hard."

She swallowed as much of his member as she could.

"Oh, my God," he groaned. His balls drew up against his shaft and suddenly he was cumming, pumping cum into Cindy's warm mouth.

"Me too!" Delia moaned as she replaced Cindy on his head.

Cindy was breathing hard, cum dangling from her lower lip as Delia gulped down his seed.

Bull groaned. "Unbelievable."

The girls smiled at one another.

Bull was stunned when they leaned close to one another and then kissed, sharing his cum between them.

"No, don't..."

They broke the kiss.

Cindy smiled at him. "It's okay, Bull. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Are you two... together? I didn't know."

Cindy laughed. "God, you're so old. No, Bull, we aren't together... well, we weren't."

"I wouldn't complain," Delia said with a shy smile.

Bull sighed.

"Oh, come on," Cindy whispered. "Is this seriously a problem for you, old man?"

He tried to look stern, but it was no use. He laughed. "Hell no."

Both girls snuggled closer to him.

"God, Bull, what did they do to us?" Cindy whispered.

"I don't know, sweetheart."

"I like it," Delia whispered.

Bull shifted slightly and kissed her golden hair. He turned and looked at Cindy. "The question isn't so much what they did to us as it is: what the hell are they going to do to us next?"

Cindy went pale.

***

Gwen knelt over Eddie as he lay on the living room floor. "Wakey, wakey."

Eddie blinked and shook his head. "What? What happened?"

"I put you to sleep."

He sat up, his eyes automatically riveting on Gwen's amazing latex clad cleavage.

She laughed and stroked his black hair. "You're cute. I see why she likes you."

Eddie jerked upright. "Amy Lynn! Where..."

"Safe, Eddie, she's safe."

He breathed out.

Gwen turned her head sideways and smiled. "You really love her, don't you?"

"Huh? Amy Lynn?" He shook his head and looked away. "Naah, she's my meal ticket. Best break I ever had."

"Oh, I see. She's just a piece of ass for you to sell?"

"Goddamn right. Where is she?"