All Comments on 'Transformed by My Toys'

by TaraForFun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ZephreckZephreckalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. I also really enjoyed some of your work at Smashwords.

tarthearttartheartalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to hear more about this company!

ForestgodlingForestgodlingalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually enjoy bimbofication stories, but this has proven the exception. You did a good job of changing the tone of the narrative with her transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need part two of her at the company!

OMGwhynotOMGwhynotalmost 2 years ago

Just tooooo unbelievable

sclathamsclathamover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. More about the company and the other 9 winners would be good. Maybe even have other win es be different genders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bhib bgu

DuncanMcDuncanMcabout 1 year ago

That is a quite brilliantly written story. Loved it. Thanks :)

tachikomatachikomaabout 1 year ago

Amazing, wish there were a part 2 and more, maybe with a new girl, or following up with Lizzy.

Patricia169Patricia1698 months ago

wished i was Lizzy :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, overall the story was really hot. Unfortunately the sex with John was too soon and too quick. There should have been a longer buildup before she is about to lose her mind even after trying the larger toys. She could have been walking around with a vibrating dildo in her pussy and ass along with a vibrating butterfly on her clit. As she walks around a park or building, she comes several times with her dripping down her legs. She finally calls the company and that is when she gets visited by someone (or someones) that would explain some questions she has. The bimbo cream and pills will eventually make her a total slut as she makes a lot of videos: bdsm, toys, gangbangs, gloryholes, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaraForFun@TaraForFun
I'm a woman who likes writing dirty stories. I've published these stories on Smashwords as Tara Shaw. If I'm in the chatroom, I'm usually sharing slutty pics so pm me and ask ;) I love reading the dirty comments. I'm just looking for fun. No meetups or longterm online commi...