Transformed into a Demon's Toy

Story Info
Short little cum-focused demon fucking story I wrote :)
813 words
4.46
12.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He begins to speed up, ten-inch cock pounding into you. Your ass is gaping, and his cock is only getting thicker, the midsection swelling, the mushroom head thickening, the base widening. You let out a whine and he laughs.

"Thought this is what you wanted?" His deep voice rolls through you, "A big, strong, demon to fucking ruin you."

He wraps one arm under your waist and pulls you up into him, your ass aching, bruising, from the relentless fucking. With every thrust his balls churn and grow, almost the size of grapefruits now, slap hard against your own. You try and respond but all you can get out is a horny grunt. You feel his cock tense and shoot another rope of inhumanly hot precum into you, almost burning your insides. He smirks, panting, and bends to kiss your shoulder. Standing at almost ten feet tall it's awkward but he's remarkably flexible. First, he kisses it gently before you hear a growling chuckle, he bares his teeth and bites down, almost breaking the skin. Your body tenses and you let out a whine and he growls into you.

"Fuck that made you tight," he bit down again, "not that you'll likely ever be tight again after I'm done with you." he laughs.

With that you felt his cock swell again, growing even thicker, you can't even comprehend how gaped you're getting as he rails you.

Pulling back from your neck he moves to his knees and begins pulling his cock out of you. He's over halfway out before you realise that, even mostly out of you, he's still deeper than you knew anything could get. You let out another whine, feeling your hole fail to shrink back.

"Aww, does my hedonistic little faggot miss it?" Both his clawed hands begin massaging your ass roughly, you let out a horny, pained, grunt, "fine, I suppose I'll be nice for once."

Without warning he digs his claws in and roughly slams you back, his huge cock filling you in an instant. Your vision goes white, body limp, you feel yourself scream.

"Fuck, fuck don't, fu~ck," he pants, "don't get that tight again or I'm gonna bust, faggot." He pulls you off again and slams you back down, body still limp from shock, you can barely hear him as your ears ring and vision fills with stars.

"Stop that, bitch I'm serious. Stop tensing down on my cock or I'm gonna-" he pushed you off and slammed your body back down, "FUCK!" He roared.

His cock swole almost twice the thickness and you felt the tip bury its way deeper inside you, ass still pushed against his waist, as it grew. In an instant it was pissing cum into you, a hot, thick stream of demonic spunk flooding your guts. It was so hot, so thick, almost burning you, drowning out your senses, flooding your insides. After several seconds you could feel your body heat rising as it warmed you, pints being unloaded, and only then did it start shooting. The first rope shoots so hard you feel something inside you stretch out, followed by a second. Looking down you see your stomach start to distend, your guts literally overflowing. It seeps into every part of you, absorbing through you, your mind starts going foggy. Another shot follows, then a few seconds of the heavy, unstopping, stream of cum. You feel it push its way up further, into the back of your throat. He pulls his cock out an inch and the head doesn't move inside you, only for him to ram it in deeper and you feel his cum hitting the back of your throat, seeping up your tongue. Your mouth opens idly, eyes unfocused, brain quiet, as the cum starts leaking from your mouth. It's been almost 20 minutes, your pillow is drenched in cum, your body is misshapen around it, his cock is still growing, his growling breath turns to laughter. He's looking down at you, filling you ever still, and laughing.

"...bitch can't even..." is he talking?

"...mindless fag wanted it so..."

"...I could spare him but why would I it feels so," you felt another rope, this time rocking through your whole body, shooting out your slack-jawed mouth, "fucking good bro..."

The next thing you know he's pulling his cock out of you. You're somewhere else, he's stood in front of you, his huge cock on your face. You realise it's someone else's cock pulling out, only for his cum to rain down on your face. Each load making you not sleepy, but it's harder to think. Both their cocks fill your ass he fucks your mouth, sitting in their laps their thick cum washes away any questions or worries.

"Good fucking faggot, good toy." A voice says and you start smiling. You really are such a good toy.