Transformed Punishment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was unprecedented.

No one spoke after that and no one dared ask about the 'changes.' It wasn't long before Meg unstrapped me and took me upstairs to tie me to my bed, spreadeagle. Mom had come in while she was tying me down and took a seat on my desk chair.

Meg promptly departed, not wishing to catch the wrath of Mom by poking fun at me like she usually did.

Mom also didn't say anything, instead opening the book she had brought in.

Almost immediately, I noticed a tingle in my gut. It started out slow, like I had a Chipotle burrito that just wasn't sitting right but it slowly grew until it felt like those mild electrical shocks you get when touching a metal object after gathering too much static.

"Mom, my stomach is tingly," I said helplessly.

"That's normal, honey," she responded, flipping another page.

I wanted to respond but, suddenly, it was like I couldn't catch my breath. I started gulping in more and more air, lungs burning. Droplets of sweat rolled off my head as I continued to inhale as deeply as I could. Although I could tell that I wasn't suffocating, it was still kinda scary and definitely rattling. Oh man, if only I had known what was to come.

I spent perhaps five minutes like that, breathing hard, sweating profusely. Before I knew it, a puddle had formed underneath me.

"Is it the pill?" I asked between pants.

"Yes, honey," she said again without looking at me.

I turned back and stared at the ceiling, trying to figure out what the hell was going on but before I could get anywhere, I noticed a fiery sensation in my crotch. It was like someone had taken a thousand little needles and, without breaking the skin, kept poking me.

"Oh my god," I groaned and pulled against my bindings, desperately trying to grab a hold of my member in the hopes that massaging it would reduce the sensation but Meg's bindings held tight. The prickling sensation continued until it reached a fever pitch and all I could think about was that my dick was on fire.

When I looked down at it, I was beyond shocked to see that it was *growing*. It wasn't even hard, still flaccid, but it was growing both longer and wider. Two inches soft became three which became four and five and six and seven.

I didn't have any mental space to marvel at the monster cock I had just produced because a *violent* stabbing sensation occupied my mind. It was located right under my balls and I swear I could feel flesh tearing. I started struggling more furiously but my mom just absentmindedly placed a hand on my head, patting me, and saying "shhhh."

It was like the inside of me down there was shifting and changing. I could feel a swirling inside of me as if my organs had turned to jelly.

Then my chest set on fire. This one really caught me off guard. It was the same prickly sensation that had started on my dick, all fire and needles but this time it was mixed with the stabbing pain underneath my balls. I struggled more against the bindings.

Just like it had with my dick, my chest reached a fever pitch and then began growing. Even though my mind was just struggling to stay conscious, I still was amazed with the fact that I was slowly looking at two forming breasts. My nipples grew and expanded, areolas becoming more defined, a shade darker than they had before but, also, somehow fleshy and pink. The breasts themselves grew and grew even when I had thought it was over. The prickling finally subsided and I was left looking at two large mounds, ones that had to be the same size as Megan's (who, coincidentally, had the smallest tits in the family but probably the largest in her school). I used to be able to look down my chest and see the whole room. Now, my vision was blocked by the voluptuous globes that jiggled on my chest.

The changes didn't stop there. From what I could see past my tits, my stomach had developed a delicate layer of fat, just enough that it seemed to add a little curve without being 'fat'. The assault on my body grew from all around. My face prickled and started to *shift*, my limbs became shorter (thank God Meg had left some slack), and fingers and toes changed shape, my hips and butt grew, and I even noticed that my head felt like it had way more hair.

By the time all was said and done, I was exhausted and promptly knocked out.

12