Transformers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reflection looked back with glazed eyes and slightly crooked smile. She mouthed back, "Me too -- great, isn't it?"

Three

The four months went by in a flash and all to soon my lovely State Carriage had turned back into a pumpkin. Cinderella's ball was well and truly over. I had a couple of days off before returning to the daily grind, and to say I felt flat was an understatement. The project had gone better than anyone expected, my French had come on leaps and bounds, and I had racked up some very exciting new experiences at Club Vertigo. But I knew I was going to miss it all very badly indeed.

As I examined the leaving gift the girls presented me with, I thought back to what I now considered to be the night of my life. I picked up my faithful rabbit and put it next to my shiny new Magic Wand and wished Cami, Maxine or preferably both, were there to share with me. There was a little red ribbon tied around the Wand and a card that read, 'To our wonderful new friend Alice. Use with care! Avec amour, The Vertigo Girls xxx'

Smiling, I pulled the ribbon off and tied it to the end of one of my long red ponytails. I wanted it to be in the picture I was going to send them later. I flicked both devices onto a gentle setting and set about reliving that evening as I had done on a number of occasions since.

Whilst Cami was still very much on the scene, she was now in a casual relationship with Therese, a woman in her early forties whom she had met at Vertigo. Therefore it was left to me to console Maxine, who was distraught that Lauren had been sent on a six-month secondment to Marseille. She was petite, with a short, Eton-crop style hairdo and being of Mauritian heritage, she had the most gorgeous coffee-coloured skin. I loved to gently peel back those darker outer lips to reveal the pink, slippery folds beneath and inhale her intoxicating aroma.

I even had to make good use of the toilet facilities on Eurostar on the way back when Maxine sent me an image of her holding herself open, teasing me with the words, 'Cum back soon!'. I gazed at the image of her for a long time before it became apparent that I was going to have to do something about it or my seat would be getting rather wet.

Between Maxine, Cami and Therese, they took me to places I never knew existed. I saw glimpses of things in rooms in Vertigo that almost had me running for the door, but the women stayed on the right side of things as far as I was concerned. When they used restraints, it was not to cause pain but to tease and enhance the experience and I came to love being tied and helpless as tongues, fingers and lips worked on my restrained body.

The night of my birthday was unforgettable. It began with them dressing me in a tight body harness that wound around me in the most erotic fashion and felt utterly sensational. The soft leather felt so sensuous against my skin and if I wondered why there were metal rings embedded into it at strategic points, I wasn't left in doubt for very long.

Once I was kitted out, Therese took me by the hand and led me to what looked like a padded chaise-longue. She spoke very little English, so she gesticulated for me to lie down. "Si vous voulez, ma chere!" I did her bidding and they took hold of my arms and legs and began to secure me to the bench, my legs wide, my head back on a thick pillow, arms down by the sides. My long hair was tied up in a tight bun on top of my head and I was utterly helpless.

My heart was racing as Therese whispered something to Cami, who smiled at me archly. "Therese says she loves redheads, Alice!"

Maxine grinned up at me, her hand gently massaging my newly waxed Brazilian. She ran her hand down the little red strip that was all that was left of my once flaming red bush. "Mmm, les rousses - moi aussi! And don't get me started on her freckles!"

I quivered as she leaned down and sucked gently on my inner thigh. She began to lap at me with her long tongue and I stiffened involuntarily against the restraints. Cami put an ice-bucket down beside me and Therese lit a long, tapered candle. They had used candle wax on me before and I had been terrified at first but had found it utterly exhilarating once I got into it.

There were four other women in the room, all dressed similarly to me -- either in body harnesses or some sort of latex or leather. Each of them had a sex toy in their hands. Therese put a blindfold over my eyes and everything went dark.

In the darkness, an English girl who had just turned twenty-eight years old moaned softly as countless French hands, tongues and lips worked on her incessantly. After fifteen minutes, she was screaming in ecstasy, covered in congealed wax as ice water was sucked from her and ice cubes were applied to her nipples. Her screams of delight were cut short as one after another, the women straddled her face, grinding themselves down on her as she lapped at them, her tongue flickering, teeth nibbling and lips sucking.

It went on and on until I was just an indeterminate thing, an object strapped to a bench; five feet eight inches of pulsating, screaming orgasm. I could barely remember my name or where I was it was so intense. At last they removed my blindfold and I saw Cami standing over me, a huge strap-on protruding from her nether-regions. Therese guided her into me and I groaned once more as the massive phallus went all the way home.

Cami's face was inches from mine, that amazing smile gazing down at me. "Bon anniversaire, chere Alice!"

Then she began to fuck me like I had never been fucked before. After all the tenderness, it was brutal and feral, but it was just what I needed. Maxine clamped her lips to mine as someone released my arms. I clung onto her as Cami pounded into me, sucking the breath from the dark-skinned girl as I screamed over and over and came once more. As Cami pulled out of my now sopping pussy, Maxine straddled me and let out a feral cry as Cami slammed hard into her from behind. We went on kissing, her hands tearing at my hair until it was released from its bun and flowed down all around me. Then she straightened her back so I could play with her lovely conical breasts until she suddenly stiffened and pulled off Cami and scrubbed at her clit inches from my face as she flooded over me. As she slid off me, I was aware of the other women now all at it, going at each other like animals. My ankles were unshackled and I was helped up by Cami and Maxine, who held on to me as my legs buckled beneath me, their tongues greedily licking at the residue that Maxine had left on my face and chest.

Even then, the night was still young and I was barely able to walk the short distance to my apartment in the wee small hours once we were all sated. I tumbled into bed with Maxine, thanking goodness it was a Friday night. The next morning, she showed me the benefit of having tiny hands and I wished I had been able to reciprocate as she fisted me into a state of higher being whilst I held up a mobile phone so that Lauren got a memorable start to her weekend in Marseilles.

Back in my own little bedroom in England, I squeezed down on the rabbit that was buzzing away merrily, deep inside me, and pressed the Magic Wand hard against my clit as I watched that footage of that evening on my tablet for what seemed like the hundredth time. I tried to imagine the smell and the taste of Maxine's gorgeous pussy as I came, but it was in vain and as I switched off my two mechanical lovers, I shed a little tear at the thought that I would not be seeing her, Cami and the rest of them for a long time.

I was due some leave, but work was manic so I would not be able to get back there for months. Now I was into their scene, I was utterly hooked, but there was one very large problem looming.

I was utterly addicted but I hadn't a clue how I was going to feed that addiction now I was back in England. I knew there must be clubs and places to go in London, but with Vertigo I'd had chaperones and minders - I wasn't sure I was ready to go it alone.

I groaned in frustration as I realised I was going to have to find someone with similar tastes to my new-found ones and I had no idea how I was going to do it.

The next few days were pretty miserable and I felt lonely and alone after the heady rush of the last few months. I went into town and had lunch and walked along the pretty river that ran behind the High Street, barely registering the birds and wildlife I'd normally revel in seeing. I hoped Heidi or Mags would be up for a girly night out, but Mags' daughter was down with chicken pox and she couldn't leave her and Heidi was away on a hen weekend. The girls from work were all busy doing something, so I didn't even have the fallback of going into London for a night out. I half-heartedly thought of looking for a club on the Internet, but after a few desultory searches I gave up -- I just wasn't brave enough to go on my own.

In the end, I stocked up on wine, found some movies that vaguely mirrored my experiences in Paris, and almost wore out the motors on rabbit and my new Magic Wand.

It was a relief when I got back to my daily commute and at least I could get out for a few drinks in London after work. I even texted Cami to see if she knew of anyone in the London office that may share our tastes. When her reply began with a sad smiley face, I knew I was out of luck.

But of course, there was always the Pub Quiz to look forward to. Poor little Alice - just back from a jaunt of pure debauchery in Paris and getting her excitement in the Duke of Wellington, trying to answer questions on The Simpsons, Dynasties of China and the English Premier League. At least Heidi's daughter was over the worst, so she was on for the evening.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Welly had been spruced up since I had been away. Nothing radical, but everything looked fresher and cleaner and Greg had put a few nice craft beers on. I had occasionally tried some in London and got a liking for them, so at least something was looking up. As usual, I was in the vanguard and got a cheery greeting and 'welcome back' from Greg as I ordered a pint of something trendy from a small London brewery with a macho name.

I grabbed our usual table and got out my phone to do my catch-up. I hated doing it on the train and just plugged in my headphones for the journey and let music wash over me and drown out the sounds of commuting.

I had been tapping away for a few minutes when I glanced up and noticed there was a new barmaid on duty. She had her back to me and looked tall and elegant - a definite improvement on poor old Trinity. She had long, dark hair that fell halfway down her back and her wide, very shapely posterior was clad in a tight leather skirt. A few months earlier, I would have been appalled to find myself appraising a barmaid in my local pub. But this was the new me; I liked what I saw and wasn't afraid to tell myself so.

I was getting through my beer faster than I drank my usual spritzer and decided I wanted a closer look at the new girl. As the place was quiet, I left my bag on the table and went up to get a refill. I hoped she would serve me, but it was Greg once more. As he poured my pint, I got a glimpse of her as she worked on the other, shorter leg of the L-shaped bar. Her silvery-blue top was shiny and fell away from her left shoulder, leaving it bare. From beneath her mass of hair, an elegant tattoo wound out across her shoulder before disappearing beneath the fabric, presumably continuing on down her back.

On a whim, I'd had a Celtic ring done in France, encircling my left upper arm and I just longed to see where this girl's tattoo ended up. As I paid for my beer, I got a fair idea as she reached up to grab a glass from the rack above the bar. The bottom right corner of her shirt was also cut away, and I got another tantalising glimpse of the tattoo as it now emerged across her lower back and disappeared into the top of her leather skirt.

I returned to my seat barely able take my eyes off her, willing her to come round to the nearer side of the bar to me. Then she, like her tattoo, disappeared from sight as she went into the rear of the pub. Slightly disappointed, I got on with my Facebook and caught up for a few minutes. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw her leaning over a table with two plates of food in her hands. She set them down, chatting happily to the young couple, who she obviously knew.

At last I could see her properly, and she looked absolutely gorgeous. That was another thought that would have horrified me a few months earlier. She tucked her long hair behind her ear and as she bent forward again, I was looking straight down a cleavage I could only dream of. Her smile was radiant, her teeth perfectly white, her lips a lovely pale coral colour. She was a big girl, no doubt, but there was something mesmeric about her. I imagined myself peeling that tight top over her head and tracing my finger down her tattoo as she purred, my hands roaming over the tight leather of her skirt. My throat tightened as I thought of her lying on the bench in Vertigo in a leather harness.

I was brought out of my brief reverie as an older man walked to the bar. It was Ted, one of the Quiz Team captains, still mentally bright as a button in his early seventies. His team, 'The Old Timers' - all of them seventy and over - usually won at least a few free beers and often a cash prize. There was no sign of Greg, and the new girl was still deep in conversation with the couple. Ted saw me watching and raised his eyebrows in amused frustration. The staff often went AWOL at quiet times and it drove us all crazy as we stood at an empty bar waiting for service. He cleared his throat ostentatiously but the girl was oblivious. Finally, he lost his patience and called out to her.

And that was when the bombshell dropped.

"Hey, Trinity -- come on love, there's a thirsty old man here would like a pint before he expires."

My mouth fell open in amazement as she straightened up and smiled at him. "Sorry Ted, darling. Be right with you!"

I followed her progress as she sashayed out of sight around the corner and back into view behind the bar. As she poured Ted's pint, she waved across to me. "Hiya, Alice. Great to see you back. Good trip?"

I was barely able to respond. How someone had transformed themselves in such a fashion in four months was beyond me. I had transformed my life in one way, but I still looked the same. The same red hair, the same green eyes. As I had been told on many occasions in Paris, I was still the same attractive woman I had been before I was transformed inside.

But this was a revelation. Once more I tried to recall Trish's picture of a seventeen-year-old Trini and this time I could see more of a likeness. Bigger, yes -- no longer that wasp-like waist, but neither were there the rolls of fat hanging from her waist or arms. Her skin looked crystal clear whereas before it had been blotchy and motley. Where there had been several chins, there was now just one and it looked very shapely indeed. Her glasses were gone and her hair, while not so long and lustrous as in her picture, shone and had life in it once more.

I realised I had not responded and had merely stared at her in disbelief. "Hi Trini, yeah great thanks. Bit of a shock to be back. How's things?"

She merely smiled at me as Ted returned to his seat. "Looking up!" She pointed to my glass, which I realised was nearly empty once more. "I'll bring you one over since it's quiet."

I wasn't going to argue. Two minutes later, she was setting a fresh pint in front of me. I was used to one spritzer before the Quiz -- I was going to be pissed as a fart before the girls got here at this rate.

She held the card reader out to me and I paid. "Jeez, Trini, sorry -- I didn't even recognise you. What have you done, girl? You look incredible!"

She gave me a shy little smile and shrugged. "Something had to change, eh?"

"Well change it did, and very much for the better." I didn't know how to proceed. "Are you... erm, are you ok now?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear again and laughed. "Yeah, I'm over it. Well and truly over it, thanks. Trish said it best -- once the poisoned arrow had been removed from my side, it took a little while for the rest of the poison to drain out." She closed her eyes for a moment. I had never heard her swear in all the years I had been coming into the pub. "Waste of twelve fucking years, Alice. Yeah, something had to change. It took far too long but I got there in the end."

As she was called back to the bar, I took her hand. "Good on you, Trini. If you don't mind me saying so, you look bloody amazing. You got there -- that's the main thing!"

I was truly in shock. Trish came out of the back room and saw me staring after the girl and started to laugh, holding both thumbs up. I laughed back and opened my mouth and widened my eyes in mock amazement. I hardly needed to exaggerate the gesture I was so taken aback.

Of course, Mags and Heidi thought it highly amusing and took the piss unmercifully. They had seen the transformation unfold over weeks and months so it had barely registered with them. Five minutes before the quiz was due to start, Mags looked at Heidi. "Have you told her yet?"

"Erm, no -- not exactly."

"Told me what?"

"Erm, we've got a new team member." As Heidi spoke, she looked up as a tall bearded guy smiled down at us. "Yay, right on time! Alice, this is Jonathan -- works at our place. He stood in admirably- "

"More than admirably."

"Yes, Mags -- more than admirably, but only coz he knows a bit more about sport than Madame Clochette ici!" She turned to me laughing. "See what I did there? Clochette? French for 'little bell'? Your name? Been in France?"

She did that sort of thing a lot and we hated to encourage her, funny as she was. When I just bit my lip, she went on. "Oh fuck, never mind -- we nearly won the bonus round last week!"

Jonathon shook hands with me as he sat down. "Hi nice to meet you, Alice. Hope you don't mind an infiltrator!"

"Nice to meet you too. No, not at all -- makes a change to think we might compete for once!"

He took a sip from his pint and perused the sheet for the picture round. Mags winked at me. Just as I thought - he was not only a new team member -- he was bait for petite Alice 'Clocher'. Unfortunately, Mags and Heidi didn't know that this 'little bell' had recently changed as much inside as Trinity had changed outside and the things that made her ring were slightly different now.

By halfway we were not doing too badly, although I thought our usual name of 'The Three Witches' didn't quite ring true anymore. Jonathan was, as the girls had said, good with sport and with my music knowledge back in play we were so far up the leader board I thought we may get nose bleeds.

As Jonathon excused himself during the break, Mags grabbed me excitedly. "So, what do you think? Hot, eh?"

I suppose that at one time I may have found him attractive but I could hardly divulge my new secret to them in the Pub Quiz interval. "Not bad I suppose. I daresay he's not just here to make up the numbers?"

"Well he did offer to stand down now you're back, but-"

Mags coughed ostentatiously as Jonathon sat back down with a fresh pint. We were now on wine and he refilled our glasses. A nice guy and well mannered. Six, maybe nine months ago, I'd probably have gone for it, but I had changed in that time.

Of course, our improved form didn't last and during the second half we fell away, but fourth from last was the best showing we had made that I could remember. We parted, vowing to do better next week.

His call came much later than I expected. I had a bet with myself he would call before the end of the week, but it was early Saturday afternoon when my phone rang. I was just heading into town to get some groceries when an unknown number popped up. At least the phone didn't know who it was - I was certainly under no illusions.