Transformers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely heard the rest of the conversation I was on such a high. At last she put the phone down and with a shy smile on her face, climbed up onto the bed and knelt in front of me. "Work sorted -- now, where were we?"

I reached out and took her face in my hands, slowly drawing her towards me. "You were going to be very gentle with that thing you just pulled. Think you can manage that?"

Her eyes were wide as she came closer. "I may need some guidance, but I'm sure I'll manage."

After the last fifteen minutes in the shower, I was under no illusions that Trinity Watson would manage.

I just never imagined in my wildest dreams she would manage so well.

Five

"What changed your mind, Trini?"

She rolled out of my embrace and leaned up on her elbow. She reached out and stroked some stray hair from my eyes. "How long did you think about it or want to do it before you first slept with another girl?"

I recalled my first night with Camille like it was yesterday. "Oh, all of fifteen minutes!"

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Never even considered it until a lovely French lady came on to me in a Paris bar. She didn't really come on to me, if truth be told. I only found out from her friends she was that way inclined a few minutes before and I just went with it."

"Wow, what was it like?"

"Amazing? Life changing? A revelation? Worlds collided? Take your pick, but I'll go with 'all of the above!'" I stroked her face, still flushed from the last two hours of sheer bliss we had shared. "Sounds like the same with you?"

She shook her head and curled back into me, her head on my shoulder, one arm lazily draped across my midriff. It felt good. "No, not quite, Alice. Fifteen minutes?" She let out a mirthless little laugh. "It was more like fifteen fucking years."

Shocked to the core, I felt her body snuggle into my embrace as she began her tale.

"I first knew when I was fourteen, but I went into denial because it scared me so much. Even at that age, the guys were swarming like bees round a honey pot and I suppose I liked the attention. Trish said she showed you the picture of us in Brighton. She pulled three times that week and had the time of her life. I fought them off with apologies of wrong time of the month because I didn't want them anywhere near me. I didn't fancy Trish or anything -- she's too good a friend, but while she was eyeing up the lads, I was looking past them at the girls on the dancefloor, wondering what it would be like."

She went on to tell me that a few weeks later she was on a school field trip to Wales when she made the biggest mistake of her life -- one she was still paying for some twelve years on. She finally gave in and had a fling with a local lad a couple of years older than her. She hated it and was glad to get back home, despite telling Trish and her other friends it had been great.

Then her life caved in and at seventeen, his strict Welsh Methodist parents insisted he did the right thing and marry her. A month later, she lost the baby and prayed that would be it and he would move back home. But by then she knew that he hated his home life and wanted to kick over the traces of his strict church upbringing. Being so far from home, he was out of their clutches and soon got into drugs and gambling. He also exerted an iron-like grip on Trini and began to wage his campaign to wear her down and make her totally subservient to him. Her dreams of University and a good job were dashed and she was stuck doing menial work to fund the addictions of a gambling drug addict who also turned out to be a serial adulterer.

The things she told me he had done to her left me reeling. All of it was mental disintegration, nothing physical. I wondered how anyone could put up with it for so long without doing anything, but she said she had been brainwashed for so long, it seemed like the norm to her.

All through her tale, I stroked her hair gently, giving her time when she faltered and never interrupting. At last when there was a long silence, I interjected. "Jeez, Trini. Just shows you should never assume anything, eh? Trish told me he was domineering, but I never even suspected any of the rest."

She leaned up and kissed me, then laughed. "I may tell you the really bad bits someday. Before we go on, fancy some wine?"

I certainly did, and she unfurled herself, smiling down at me. "Just get a bit more off my chest over a drop of red then I can continue to make up for lost time, eh!"

Again, that sounded good to me. A couple of minutes later she returned with an expensive looking bottle. She saw my quizzical look at the label and laughed. "Better than my usual plonk! Greg over-ordered for a Corporate do recently. Charged them the full whack and we kept the rest." She unscrewed the top and took a swig. "Mmm, not bad. Didn't bring glasses - we'll probably knock them over!"

She handed me the bottle and as I put it to my lips, she moved in close, a wicked little smile on her face. Hoping I was on the same wavelength as her, I held the wine in my mouth and pressed my lips to hers. It was fifteen minutes before she resumed her tale and by then, our faces and bodies were cover in little red streaks and a third of the bottle had gone.

"Never did get to tell you why I changed my mind, did I?"

I grinned down at her. "Be the middle of next week at this rate! Ok, no more naughty stuff until I've heard it all."

She pouted. "Aww not fair. I wait fifteen years and now you're rationing me!"

I tapped her nose. "Tell Auntie Alice everything and she'll play with you until the sun comes up!"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I'll throw a sicky. I mean, you can't go to work tomorrow with that nasty pull, can you? And I've got a bike to collect."

That sealed the deal and she snuggled back into me smelling of red wine. I couldn't wait to lick the trails from her later.

"Ok, so when you did what you did to me five weeks and..." She glanced at her watch. "Four hours ago -- not that I'm counting of course -- it was the first time someone had touched me like that for years and I just didn't know how to respond. All I had as a reference was being used as a sex-doll for his latest porn fantasy." She looked up at me with sad eyes. "Let's just say that it was nicer to have red wine dribble down my chin onto my boobies than what he usually did, yeah?"

I gave her a moment. "So anyway -- I felt your hands on me and they were just so soft and gentle, but something snapped inside of me. Iso wanted you to go on, Alice, but all I kept hearing in my mind was this bloody Welsh accent going on about 'fucking dykes'. He's addicted to porn as well his other lovely little vices, and any time he saw two girls together he said it was unnatural and disgusting. When all you've dreamed of doing for years comes down to 'unnatural and disgusting' and you hear it over and over, being drilled into you - it kind of stigmatises you."

I sighed. "Oh, poor Trini. I guess he didn't totally forget his strict church upbringing then?"

"No, not when it suited him. So when you touched me, I just heard the words, 'Fucking dyke' ringing in my head and I had a knee-jerk reaction."

"Elbow-jerk reaction."

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Oops, yeah. Did I hurt you?"

Remembering the feel of it, I rubbed my tummy. "I got over it. Come on, hurry up - I've got wine stains to lick off you before they go stale."

"Ok, so after that I was so bloody confused, I didn't know what to do. I was horrible to you in the pub but I was more kicking out at myself for being such a little coward. I so wanted to feel you do it again, but I just kept hearing those words over and over. I tormented myself for weeks on end and I watched movies with girls in them -- tried to get redheads and brunettes together and fantasised it was us."

I smiled. "I thought of you too, Trini."

"Mmm, that's nice to hear! I suppose in the end, it was a bit like you in Paris. The showers were out of action and I saw my opportunity. I hadn't intended to say anything and would probably have just let it slip away forever. But you were standing there with that lovely red ponytail, wearing those tight lycra leggings, and..."

I reached down and kissed her. "I'm glad you did, Trini. So glad you did. It was scary in the car, but I'm glad we are where we are now."

"Yeah, sorry -- I got a right panic on. If I had thought about it or you said anything, I'd probably have stopped the car and kicked you out."

"Glad you didn't."

"Me too. Gonna show me what that French lady does with the ice?"

"Why don't we save that for another time?"

"Like tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, that works for me!"

"So what now then?"

"Firstly, we are going to put the top back on that bottle and get dressed. Then you are going to drive very slowly and safely to my place. I am going to dial in whatever food your little heart desires and we are going to feed it to each other until we are stuffed. Then we are going to do more of that thing with the wine. Then I am going to show you what this English lady does with a purple rabbit vibrator and a Magic Wand."

She looked decidedly unimpressed. "Oh, ok. I was looking forward to a quiet night with a bit of telly and cup of tea, but I suppose..."

I couldn't move for the next five minutes as she jumped on top of me and we squealed and giggled as we rolled together on the bed, lips mashing, hands roving everywhere. At last she stood and dragged me upright, suddenly serious. "Thanks Alice. I'm glad it was you."

I held her close. "Me too, Trini, me too."

We dressed and as we reached the bedroom door, she turned back. "Oh no!"

"What now?"

She ran back to the bedside table and picked up her bear. She gave him a huge cuddle and put him back on the rumpled pillows. She waved his paw at me once more and kissed him on his nose. "See, I told you, Cuthbert, didn't I!"

Six

When I went to pick my bike up from the Leisure Centre very late the next afternoon, I couldn't have cared less if it had been stolen or not. I pedalled back in a dream and when I got home, Trinity was waiting for me. It was a hot day and I needed a shower. Mine was bigger than hers so this time I got to kneel in front of her as she leaned against the wall with her legs splayed, her long hair plastered to the tiles.

By the time I went back to work on the Wednesday after my two day 'sick leave', I felt like I had been turned inside out. Trini had certainly made up for lost time and I was astonished and thrilled as to how quickly she learned and began to take the initiative. She loved my toys and had already sent a message to Camille thanking her for showing me how much fun could be had with frozen water.

It seemed strange getting ready for work with someone smiling up at me from a very rumpled bed. It took every bit of willpower not to slide back in there with her warm body in my arms. The room smelled of sex and I shivered as I thought of all we had done in such a short space of time.

Her eyes were shining as she kissed me goodbye. "See you tonight, yeah!"

"You bet!" She leaned up on her elbow as I reached the door. "Hey, Alice -- if you're last in the Quiz again, I get to do the candlewax thing to you, yeah?"

"Only if I get to do it to you if we're not!"

Her smile was pure wickedness. "Hmm, I may have to play around with the result sheets when Greg's not looking!"

I blew her a kiss and walked the short distance to the station in a warm cocoon of bliss.

That evening, she had my pint waiting for me as I walked in through the door of the Welly. "On the house, madam." She winked. "You can pay me for it later - four pounds fifty at a penny a lick!"

Given she was wearing her cutaway top and leather skirt, I was quite willing to pay her double.

When she brought my second pint over a little later, I pointed at a compression support on her left calf and laughed. "And I thought it was me you pulled!"

She smiled as she put my beer on the table. "Not exactly comfortable for a night behind the bar but adds to the realism!"

"Except on the phone you told Greg it was your right leg..."

She stopped dead in her tracks, eyes wide in horror. "Oh shit, did I?" Then she saw the smile on my face and scowled at me. "I never bloody mentioned which leg, you little liar. You can pay me double now!"

That was already a given. "How's about triple?"

"Sounds like a deal to me!"

We had agreed that once the girls arrived, Trini would treat me as she had done after my little indiscretion. We had worked out exactly how our routine would go in the Quiz interval and I couldn't wait to see their faces.

When I went to get the girls their drinks, she ostentatiously ignored me and young Ben was pressed into service. I could almost feel her scowl burning into the back of my neck as I walked back to the table.

"Still daggers drawn then?"

"Something like that, Mags, yeah. Seems she can't forgive or forget. Never mind eh?"

As usual we were way behind at the interval. Heidi saw Trini making her way between the tables, headed for our little party. "Shit, she's coming over, Alice. Want to make yourself scare?"

"No, I can handle her thanks."

Trini played her part beautifully. "Hi, you two. How are the kids?"

I had to bite my lip so as not to laugh as I was studiously ignored by a woman who over the course of the previous three nights had explored every inch of my body with her fingers and tongue. I put my hand to my face to cover my amusement, convinced I could still smell her on my skin.

She did her usual couple of minutes with them, then the fun started. She inclined her head towards me. "Another fine display from this one after spin class last Sunday, girls."

Mags laughed. "Still struggling with it, Alice?"

"Struggling? Bloody hell, no. She wiped the floor with me! I thought I'd never catch my breath. Don't know where she got the stamina from - I was trying to keep up with her, but she went at it hell for leather and left me in a sweaty little heap, panting and moaning!"

I was trying to keep a straight face as Mags and Heidi looked at each other, clearly aware something was going on, but not quite making the connection. This time, it was my turn to drive the knife home.

"Thought you did pretty well, Trini. Did the ice treatment afterwards help?"

She grinned. "Yeah, made a big difference. Think I'll need another session with it tonight actually."

Mags got there a split second before Heidi. She looked from Trini to me, her face split in a wide grin. "So you two made up then?"

Trini shrugged. "Getting there, Mags -- getting there." She picked up the empties and leaned close to my now grinning friends. "Just make sure you finish last, ladies. You should hear her squeal when I drip candlewax on her!"

"You squeal louder."

"Wait till I get to you later, my lovely - we'll see!"

She patted Mags and Heidi on their flushed cheeks as they sat with mouths wide open, turned on her heel and headed back to the bar.

It took them a split second to get into tennis rally mode.

"What was it like?"

"Was she good?"

"Bloody hell, Alice -- you little dark horse, you!"

"Come on, tell all, girl!"

"Sorry girls -- got a Quiz to lose. Maybe one Friday night over a few bottles of wine and a Chinese takeaway, eh?"

"Ok, it's a deal. But one last thing Alice."

"Yeah?"

"What's the candlewax like?"

Seven

It was so good being back in Paris. I had missed them all so much and even getting together with Trini couldn't totally make up for not seeing them. We were in the usual bar, at the usual table. As with the Quiz Team, nothing really changed.

The waitress approached. "Avez-vous finis?"

Maxine flicked her hand dismissively at the table. "Oui, merci."

The girl cleared the glasses away and straightened up. As she did so, Maxine put a hand on her arm. She spoke in French, which I now spoke and understood almost perfectly.

"Yes we are finished and we are moving on. What time do you finish, young lady?"

The waitress smiled. "Hmm, not for at least another two minutes."

"That is convenient. Care to join us at our favourite club?"

"Maybe. What's in it for me?"

Maxine shrugged. "Whatever you choose!"

"Hmm, sounds good. Wait for me -- I'll only be a moment."

As she retreated, Maxine called after her, still speaking French. "I'm going to lick every inch of that tattoo of yours from top to bottom - very slowly. Do you hear?"

The waitress turned and reverted to her native English, a huge smile on her face. "Only if you do that thing with you hand, Maxine. Do you hear?"

Maxine raised an eyebrow. "D'acors, ma chere Trinity!"

Trini blew her a kiss and moved back inside, removing her apron as she went. She said goodnight to Clementine, the bar owner and came out to join us as we walked the short distance to the club. We had been in Paris for three months and my contract was for a year. There was a provision to extend if both parties agreed. At first, I dreaded leaving Trini so shortly after we got together, but when Maxine pulled a few strings at our favourite bar, Clem soon had a new waitress. There was one more little bombshell from Trini when she revealed she spoke fluent French. She was proving to be a true dark horse and had kept many talents hidden for a very long time. At least now they were able to emerge and she had a chance to shine.

It was fair to say that a few things had changed since I was last there. Lauren had stayed down in Marseilles so Maxine was now a single girl, and Therese had moved on to pastures new so Camille was also on her own. Trini quickly settled in and became a popular waitress and a very popular addition to the Club Vertigo scene. Cami was hoping to get her some translation work and she had applied to a local language school who were looking for private tutors.

I put my arm around my girlfriend as we crossed the Seine, heading towards the club; the sad sight of the burned-out hulk of Notre Dame looming away to our right. She smiled up at me. "Who'd have believed this a year ago, eh?"

I stopped and kissed her tenderly, aware of Cami and her new girlfriend standing watching us. Cami's amused voice carried over the still night air. "Can you two not wait until we are inside?"

Maxine Dupont, the love of my life, pulled away from my embrace as Cami put her arm around Trini and we walked on towards them.

At first, I thought Trini and I would be together for a long time. However, in the first few weeks back in Paris, it was obvious that she and Cami were attracted to each other. As they began to spend more time together at the club, Maxine and I were drawn closer and closer.

Then one night at her apartment, Maxine told me she had fallen in love with me at first sight. I was surprised, but at the same time, I was so pleased. There was just something about her I found utterly irresistible. I had glanced across at Cami and Trini lying in a post-coital embrace and realised that things were transforming themselves once more. I gazed into Maxine's beautiful, clear brown eyes and realised that when I had thought back to Paris and the things I missed, the thing I always missed the most was a girl called Maxine Dupont.

She had fallen in love with me in an instant. She got me to fall in love with her by stealth and as I lay in her arms, I knew in that moment there was no-one else I would rather be with.

I had looked over to where Cami and Trini lay. "Somehow, ladies I think this is how we are meant to be."

The embrace I got from Maxine and the hug Cami and Trini gave each other told me I was right.

Now as Maxine and I walked towards them in the Parisian moonlight, Trini held up her hands and waved them with a wicked grin on her face. "One each for me and Camille, eh Maxi-babes?"