Transforming Brent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, That's not something I was really prepared for when I came over here Brenna. But you sure do look like a pretty little whore all dressed up and that slutty make up. You look better than half the girls I have fucked. So yes sissy I would love a blowjob form you. I wish you told me you wanted to suck me years ago. Ha ha."

"Thank you sir, but this will actually be the first time I have given a blow job sir. I hope I do it well."

Roger pulled off his trousers and sat on the couch in his boxers. Wendy sat next to him and rested a hand on his thigh. "On you knees sissy you have your first cock waiting for you. That's right, now pull down his boxers. Isn't that a nice cock sissy. Look at it growing bigger and pointing at you. It must like you. Go ahead and touch it. Feel the warmth. Mmm yes isn't that nice. Now give it a nice little kiss on the head. Good girl. Yes Lick it up from the bottom. Oh my. Now lick his balls to. Use your lips and kiss them. That's it. Now take it in your mouth and smile while you look up at him and flash your pretty lashes. Such a good girl sissy." Her phone clicked as she took some pics of me sucking Roger.

It didn't take long before I felt his cock start to pulse in my mouth. Roger grabbed my head and forced me to take his full 7 inches into my throat. He was fucking my mouth heavily when if felt the first stream splash against the roof of my mouth. "YEAH, take the cock you dirty whore. Take it all," Roger cried out as he came.

I gently sucked the rest of his cum as his cock softened and he finally let go of my head. "That was awesome. You make a great whore Brenna. Wendy has done a wonderful job with you. If I ever cant find a good blow job in Costa Rica I am going to come visit you."

After cleaning up and a bit more small talk Roger left.

"You did a wonderful job Brenna. I'm actually proud of you. It's a really good thing too. Had you tried to back out you would have gotten all of the earlier choices and been a diapered sissy for the train tomorrow. Now I need you between my legs for a while. I hate to say it sissy but it was really fucking hot watching you suck a cock. I may want to see more of it in the future."

I gave Mistress a couple of tremendous orgasms before she sent me away to bed. Later, she came in and gathered up the sexy maid outfit and some other items to pack for the trip. We had a limo coming at 11 am to take us to the train.