Transforming Genevieve Ch. 25

Story Info
Genevieve auditions with Sensual Productions Inc.
7.9k words
4.77
4.7k
3

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a free hour between my second and third class the next day, and I decided to check out the Sensual Productions website. A quick Google search led me to their home page, which had a very professional appearance, including a menu at the top that directed a view to "Models," Videos, Photo Albums, Upcoming Releases, and a final button titled "Join." I clicked on the models link first to get an idea of the women they featured. Thumbnails of about two dozen women opened all drop-dead gorgeous, which I suspected since these were the hook to get men to shell out their hard-earned money to become a paying member.

I clicked on the thumbnail of the first girl featured, and her bio page opened. I didn't bother reading her bio since I assumed it was all a fantasy. The interesting part of the page was a series of smaller thumbnails; the first five or six opened the accompanying photo, and the remainder were slightly blurred and had a lock over the image. When I hovered my mouse pointer over one of those, a message opened that said, "Join to View" Those photos that did open showed the model dressed in either a tiny bikini or sexy lingerie. None of these publicly available photos showed anything remotely hardcore, no naked tits or pussies, but lots of glamourous close-up face pictures of that particular model. Below the photo gallery, there was a list of the movies featuring the model and a short description of what the movie's plot was.

I checked out a half dozen models' bio pages and found that nearly everyone had basically the same features: long lovely hair, beautiful eyes and lips, slim waistlines, long sleek legs, and extra-large boobs. However, I did find two models that appeared more mature, which I assumed were featured to entice the older woman fetish crowd.

I clicked on the join tab and discovered the price to view it all was $29.99 a month, but if you paid for a year in advance, that price dropped to $24.99. That's almost $300.00 to see what most guys would view in a week. If the site had twenty-five hundred members, they were grossing somewhere around seven point five million a year. No wonder there are so many porn sites out there, I thought.

I was brought back to reality by a light knock on the door to my classroom. I closed my laptop and walked over to the door.

"Ms. Walker, are we having class today?" One of my female students asked as I opened the door.

I'd spent the entire hour checking out the Sensual Productions web page and never heard the commotion of my students entering the room. I was somewhat distracted during class as my thoughts of what my bio page might look like, should I agree to turn that page in my sexual life, assuming the owners offered me a chance.

I was in the middle of my final lecture of the day when my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and glanced at the caller ID; Joel was calling. I let his call go to voice mail. Once I dismissed the class and answered a couple of questions from students who weren't sure about the assignment I'd given them, I retired to my office. Joel hadn't left a voice mail, so I pulled up his number and called him back.

"Hey Gen, I only have a minute or two, gotta get to practice," he said, answering my call.

I only needed a minute to ask him what he was calling about.

"I talked to the folks at Sensual Productions, and they are definitely interested in interviewing you and shooting an audition tape," Joel said.

"That's great; when?" I asked.

"Tonight, can you be at their studio about five?" he replied.

"I sure can," I quickly answered.

"I'll text you the address," Joel replied and then added, "I gotta run, darlin."

Within a minute or two, I received Joel's text with the address and a short message that read, "Good Luck Gen!"

If I were quick about it, I'd have time to stop at my apartment, change clothes, and get to my appointment by five.

As I undressed, I thought, how does one dress for an interview to become a porn actress. The last interview I dressed for was with the head of Regis' Lit Department, and as I recall, I wore a baggy sweater, a floor-length skirt, and flat shoes. Somehow I didn't think that outfit would fit the bill for this interview.

I decided to keep on the white lace bra and silk panties I'd chosen when I dressed for class early this morning and then decided on a cream-colored mid-calf skirt and a white cotton blouse. Not bothering with stockings, I slipped my feet into a pair of dark brown stilettos and then grabbed my purse and a waist-length brown leather jacket.

The drive across town took longer than I expected. Finally, I arrived outside, and by the time I found a parking space, it was nearly ten after five. I pushed the heavy glass door open and stepped inside, walking briskly across the expansive lobby to the reception desk. The large letters above her desk read, "SP LTD."

"Hello, I'm Genevieve Walker," I said to the cute youthful girl behind the desk.

"Welcome to Sensual Productions, Ms. Walker," she said as she stood up and came around her desk. "Let me lock the door; Mr. Hess asked me to accompany you to his office."

I watched her stroll across the lobby, lock the door and then walk on an angle to a set of double doors at one end of the area. "Right this way, please," she said as she pressed the polished brass lever on one door and pushed it open.

I followed her into a very lavish hallway with office doors on both sides and a larger door at the end of the hall.

"Mr. Hess tells me you come highly recommended," she said as we approached the door with the name "T. Hess, President" adorning the door.

I just smiled at her as she pushed the door open.

She didn't follow me as I stepped into an extremely opulent office.

Opposite the door was a large oak desk, and to the left a well-stocked bar. Across from the bar, there was a sitting area with a white leather-looking sofa and suggestive paintings on the walls. The background wall was painted a light shade of blue.

"Would you like a drink, Ms. Walker?" Hess asked.

"No, thank you," I answered, not wanting to have my thought process clouded with alcohol.

As he walked toward me, I could tell he was sizing me up, his eyes traveling from my face down over my body and legs. "Let me take your jacket," he said.

His eyes focused on my chest as I slipped out of my jacket and handed it to him. Hess draped my coat over the back of a chair that was pretty much in the middle facing the sofa.

"Take a seat on the couch, and we'll talk," he suggested.

I sat down on the edge of the center cushion, keeping my knees together as Hess took a seat facing me.

"Joel tells me you're interested in doing some modeling," Hess started.

I assumed modeling was the generic term for fucking on camera and replied, "I'm thinking about it."

"Have you ever modeled before?" he asked.

"Not professionally," I answered.

"But you've posed?" he asked.

I smiled and answered, "I've allowed some of the men I date to take photos, and I did an amateur video with one guy."

Hess paused for a second and then said, "I'm sorry I forgot to ask if you are over eighteen."

It seemed like a silly question since it's obvious I'm over that age, but I assumed it was for their legal department. "I am," I replied.

"Good, so, tell me about this amateur video you did," he inquired.

I didn't see any reason to hold back on my response, so I described the hidden camera video I did for Bill when I sucked Steve off in my office.

"Do you enjoy oral sex?" he asked.

"Very much so," I replied.

He smiled and then replied, "Good, can you tell me what excites you most about giving head?"

I crossed my legs and leaned forward a little before answering, "I enjoy taking a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow stiff."

"And after you've gotten it hard," Hess said.

"I like to take it out and study it," I answered.

"Study, what do you mean," he said.

"I want to know how long it is, how thick. What the head and corona look like and if the shaft is smooth or covered with veins." I answered.

"I see," he said and then added, "And after you've studied it?"

That seemed like a dumb question, "Obviously, after I've gotten familiar with it, I take it in my mouth and suck it," I answered.

"Joel tells me you're quite talented when it comes to giving a blow job," Hess said.

I smiled at him and replied, "Joel is quite a challenge."

"Yes, he is, but you were able to swallow him completely," he admitted.

I grinned at him and said, "You remember me saying I love to take a soft cock in my mouth and feel it stiffen; in Joel's case, I felt him grow erect with his cock head deep in my throat."

"So, Ms. Walker, you enjoy deep throating cock?" Hess asked.

"It's my favorite thing," I answered.

"That's good because most of our paying subscribers love watching a sexy lady swallow a rock-hard cock," he said.

I just smiled at him, uncrossed my legs, and spread my knees some.

"Let's talk about other things you may enjoy," he remarked.

I grinned at him and replied, "Okay."

"Can I assume you enjoy vaginal sex?"

"You can," I said.

"Anal,"

"Of course," I answered.

"Group sex?" he asked.

I giggled and answered, "The more, the merrier,"

"How about bi-sexual," he said.

"Yes, I enjoy giving a sexy lady head," I replied.

"Do you know what a glory hole is?" he asked.

"I do, but I've not tried giving blowjobs anonymously," I admitted.

"Let's see if there may be something you consider taboo," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

"Bondage, BSDM, Golden Showers," he asked in rapid succession.

"I'm not opposed to light bondage, BSDM isn't something I'm into, I don't like pain, and as far as a golden shower, I've experienced it, and I must admit that while it happened, I became highly aroused; afterward I felt it was demeaning," I replied.

"Perfect, Ms. Walker. Based on your answers and your incredible looks, I believe that you would be a perfect fit here at Sensual Productions," he said.

I just smiled at him.

Are you opposed to showing me your body, Ms. Walker?" he asked.

"Please call me Gen, and I assumed part of the interview process would be for me to expose myself," I answered.

Hess smiled at me and then suggested, "Let's have you stand up and take off your blouse and skirt."

As I stood up, I began unbuttoning my blouse. Again, his eyes were focused on my tits and soft cleavage until I slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it on the sofa behind me.

"Very sexy," Hess remarked, seeing my sexy white lace bra.

I turned away from him and reached behind to unzip my skirt. It fluttered to the floor around my stilettos.

"Wow, that's one sweet ass," he said.

I hooked my index fingers under the thin straps of my thong and pulled them higher on my hips, and then turned to face him, showing off the sexy camel toe my thong produced.

"Yes, you're a perfect fit," he said as he rose from his chair and walked to his desk.

"Gloria, can you ask Billy to join us," he said after pressing the intercom button on his phone.

Gloria replied, "Right away, Mr. Hess, do you want me to send Mark in also?"

"Yes, please, and then you can lock up and leave for the day," Hess remarked.

As he returned to his seat, Hess said, "I'd like to do a short audition tape if it's okay with you, Gen?"

"Of course," I answered, bringing a shit-eating grin to his lips.

A few moments later, two very handsome twenty-something guys entered the office. One was carrying a video camera, and the other was wearing a tight-fitting dark blue tee-shirt and equally tight denim jeans.

"Guys, meet Gen; she's considering joining us here," Hess said.

They didn't seem impressed, but then again, they both probably work with all the lovely ladies featured on the website.

"Let's get started," Hess said.

Mark began fiddling with buttons on the video camera, and Billy walked to the sofa, taking a seat at one end.

Mark apparently would serve as cameraman and director because he suggested, "Gen, how about you start with a seductive dance for Billy."

I faced the camera and started swaying my hips seductively, giving Billy, who was behind, a good look at my ass. As I gyrated my hips, I lifted my hands to my lace bra, letting my fingers slide over my tits.

With my fingers spread wide across my chest, I slowly turned to face Billy, who had a massive smile on his lips. I smiled at him and used the tip of my tongue to moisten my lips for his added enjoyment.

"Billy, stand up and run your hands over her ass," Mark suggested.

After rising from the sofa, Billy circled my body with his hands and lightly caressed both butt cheeks, and then wrapped a finger under my thong, drawing it even tighter through my loins. I kept my eyes focused on his as he gently fondled my ass.

Mark moved beside us and said, "Gen, run your fingertips down over his chest." I wasted no time placing my nails on his firm chest muscles and then slowly slid them down to his waist.

"Pull his tee-shirt out of his jeans and lift it over his head," Mark directed.

Billy smiled at me as I drew his shirt up. His chest and abs muscles were enticingly tight, and his brown nipples were already erect.

As I tossed his shirt aside, I spoke, "Very impressive."

Billy acknowledged my compliment with a smile and a firmer squeeze of my ass cheeks.

"Okay, Billy, I want you to remove her bra," Mark said.

Billy's fingers followed the thin strap of my thong around my waist, and when they met above my loins, he slowly ran his fingernails up over my belly and found the clasp of my bra between the cups.

Mark moved behind Billy to get a shot of my tits being exposed, but as Billy began to undo the clasp, I reached behind my head, split my hair, and drew it forward over my shoulders, effectively hiding my tits with my long jet-black locks.

"Very hot," Mark remarked.

Billy just smiled.

As the clasp of my bra opened, I crossed my arms and, using a finger on each hand, flipped the shoulder straps off and let the lacy lingerie fall to the floor behind me. Then, with my hair covering my tits and Billy's hands, he slowly caressed both soft orbs simultaneously, letting my nipples harden in the smooth skin of his palms.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back some before saying, "I love having my tits caressed like that, Billy."

Mark was good at his job, and he moved around us so that his lens could easily capture his next direction.

"Touch his cock," he suggested.

I lifted my fingers to the waistband of his jeans and then flatted my hand and slid it down over his rock-hard cock.

"Stroke it a couple of times," Mark said.

As I stroked his denim encapsulated cock I looked up at Billy, his eyes focused on my emerald green eyes, and I could see lust deep in his. "I can't wait to feel this rock-hard cock in my hands," I remarked.

Hearing my remark, Mark said, "Okay, Gen, kneel before him but keep your hands on his cock while you do."

I slowly dropped to my knees and continued stroking his hard cock through his jeans. Billy moved his hands away but allowed my long hair to continue covering my tits.

As I gazed into Billy's eyes, Mark said, "Okay, Gen, open his jeans." His direction brought a smile to my lips.

With nimble fingers, I undid the clasp of his pants and slowly drew the zipper down. Billy wasn't wearing underwear, so I knew that when Mark instructed me to slide his jeans down, Billy's rock-hard cock would be directly in front of my face.

Billy didn't wait for Mark's instruction; he moved his hands to the waistband of his jeans, and together, we drew them down off his hips. His rock-hard cock sprang forth, proud and pointing toward the ceiling.

I smiled at him and ran the tip of my tongue around my lips for good measure.

Billy's jeans were puddled around his feet, and as I slowly ran one hand up his leg, I reached for his beautiful cock with the other. I circled the shaft at the base with my thumb and index finger and stretched the other three delicate digits down over his scrotum and solid balls.

Now I had mentioned to Hess earlier that I enjoy taking a limp cock in my mouth and feeling it stiffen. But Billy's cock was already completely erect, so I took a moment or two to study his package. Unlike many porn star men, Billy's cock wasn't huge, between six and seven inches. His cock shaft was silky smooth without any visible veins showing. Above his corona had a sexy flair and the glans of his cock head were just as smooth as his shaft.

As I stroked up along the shaft, a tiny drop of pre-cum oozed from the opening of his urethra, and I used my index finger to smear his juice evenly over the glans.

Mark was kneeling beside us, and as I stroked Billy's cock again, he said, "Okay, Gen, show us how you suck cock."

Apparently, I was on my own. He'd not instruct me on how I'd pleasure Billy's cock.

I started by lavishing every square inch of his scrotum and cock shaft with my wet tongue, giving it a sexy sheen, then moved up to circle his corona several times with just the tip of my tongue. I kept eye contact with Billy as I prepared his cock to enter my warm moist mouth. He had that same lustful look on his face, pleading for me to suck his cock.

I drew his cock head down, exhaling deeply over the tip as I opened my lips and slid them over his glans. A throaty moan escaped his mouth as I closed my soft lips around the shaft just below the head. I enjoy sucking cock, especially a new cock, and usually take time to pleasure the corona and glans for several minutes before taking a man deeper. But somehow, I knew that this short audition tape didn't need to expand on how much I enjoy being playful with a new lover's cock.

Billy confirmed that when he said one word, "Deeper."

I pressed forward, taking another couple of inches of his rock-hard cock in my mouth, softly caressing his frenulum with my moist flat tongue and drawing my silky-smooth cheeks in tightly to pleasure his corona.

I pulled back until his cock head slipped from my lips, a thick string of salvia stretching from my lower lip to the head of his cock. "It tastes wonderful," I remarked before taking him inside a second time.

Another couple of inches of throbbing cock slipped between my lips, leaving me with an inch or two yet to engulf. "Suck it," I heard Mark say.

Billy chimed in, saying, "Deep throat me!"

His seven-inch cock wedged into the back of my mouth, and as he placed his hand on my head to hold me firmly, his hips thrust forward, causing his cock head to spear my throat. Billy's cock is far from the longest I've throated, but the excitement of having him impale me that way felt highly erotic, not to mention that two total strangers were watching as I performed my most gifted of sexual talents.

I felt his hand move from my skull, but I kept his pulsing cock embedded in the soft wet flesh of my throat.

Billy's hands moved to my hair that covered my lovely 34 B tits. Gathering it in his hands, he pulled my long black locks behind my head into a tight-fisted ponytail.

"Fuck her throat," I heard Hess say from behind.

Billy forcefully yanked on my hair, pulling me back until his rock-hard cock slipped from my lips. A cascade of salvia escaped my mouth, dribbling off my chin onto my soft tits.

I had enough time to gasp for air before he thrust back inside, plunging his rock-hard cock head deep in my throat. He throat fucked me like that for several minutes, Mark capturing every detail of this rather forceful oral session.

I suspected that Billy would climax had Mark not broken off our deepthroat blowjob by saying, "Let's take a break."

"A break," I thought.

As Billy pulled his cock from my mouth, another cascade of saliva splashed on my tits, and my spit dangled off his cock. He moved a couple of steps back, and as he did, I noticed Hess, his hand slowly stroking his hard cock. I assumed Mark's cock was in the same condition, but he was too busy getting set up for the next scene.