Transforming Genevieve Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark planned to have me stand and place one knee on the arm of the couch and then seductively pulled my thong away from my cunt. "Billy's gonna lick your hot wet cunt until you cum." He explained.

I glanced at Billy, who confirmed the plan with a broad smile on his lips.

"Billy's very talented at eating pussy," Hess commented from behind.

This was the first of what I assumed would be countless quote-unquote "breaks" should I agree to begin fucking on film. Something that I'd have to get used to, even if it broke the spontaneity of being with a sexy man.

I rose from my knees and stretched one leg up, placing my knee on the leather armrest of the sofa. As I reached between my thighs and pulled the satin thong aside, Mark said, "Dig in, Billy." I glanced at him and noticed his cock didn't appear to remain rock-hard; while still erect, it lacked the noticeable throbbing I'd seen and felt moments earlier when I had him in my mouth.

Billy moved behind me and knelt, his hands sliding over my ass cheeks and then spreading them open wider. He kissed my milky white butt once before extending his tongue and lightly licking around my puckered sphincter. I softly moaned when he tongued my asshole. If I had a choice, I would have removed my thong before taking Mark's instructed position, but I had to assume on camera the visual effect of my thong pulled aside was appealing, at least to him.

Billy's tongue dropped and slowly slipped through the moist folds of my labia and then found my erect clit. He lashed at that sensitive nub, causing me to moan again somewhat louder. I pulled harder on the satin fabric and pressed my hips against Billy's talented tongue.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good," I remarked as his tongue plunged between the slippery lips of my cunt.

Again and again, he probed my slit with his tongue, occasionally bringing his tongue to flick at my clit. His fingers moved in unison with his tongue, softly caressing my tight sphincter, then moving down to spread my wet lips apart so he could access the deepest part of my cunt that dripped with juices.

"Get her off," Mark urged.

Billy's tongue lashed at me at a feverish pace, flicking at my clit and diving deep inside my quivering cunt. I began to feel the incredible numbing sensation of an approaching climax and exclaimed, "YES, OH MY FUCKIN GOD YES!"

He had me on the very edge, my entire body convulsed, and as the incredible shards of ecstasy began shooting along my spine, bursting inside my brain, I screamed. "I'M CUMMING!" My gasps of absolute pleasure resounded across the room.

I rode his incredible mouth to the mountain top of orgasmic bliss and rewarded him with a flood of climatic juice. He lapped at my cunt, tasting the sweet nectar of my sex.

As my orgasm began to subside, my legs grew weak, and I could no longer stand, letting my knee slip off its leather perch, and spinning around to sit on the sofa.

"Wow, that was incredible," I was finally able to say once my breathing returned to a somewhat normal degree. Billy stood before me, a huge wet smile on his lips.

"You taste exquisite," he remarked after using his tongue to collect the juice from his lips.

"That was pretty fucking hot," Hess remarked from his vantage point a few feet away. His cock remained rock-hard in his fist, and I wondered if he planned on letting me finish him off later.

"Do you need a break, Gen?" Mark asked.

Yes, I just shook my head, thankful that I'd have a short respite before Billy continued his starring role in my audition tape.

Mark walked to Hess' desk, pressed an intercom button, and said, "Jessica, can you come to Mr. Hess' office, please?"

"On my way," she replied.

A minute later, Jessica opened the door and stepped inside. She was an older woman, perhaps in her early sixties, naked from the waist up, her huge floppy tits stretching down onto her paunchy belly. She clearly dyed her hair a brash shade of red and her lips, while coated with pink gloss, appeared rather puffy, as if she'd had Botox injections. Jessica was carrying a small pillow, which she dropped in front of Billy; apparently, she spends a lot of time on her knees.

He lifted his semi-erect cock, and in an instant, Jessica surrounded his cock head with her puffy pink lips. So, she's one of the fluffers that Joel had described to me the night before. Of course, I had to assume that in this business, time is of the essence, and in no time, this older cock sucker had Billy fully aroused once again.

Seeing her work, I wondered if she ever gets a chance to enjoy the fruits of her efforts and savor the taste of a man's cum load.

"Okay, let's move on. Gen, take your thong off and lay down on your side," Mark suggested.

I lay down on the white leather sofa and curled my legs up a bit.

"Billy, get in there and pound her tight cunt scissor-style," Mark said.

He smiled at me as he approached, grasping his rock-hard cock in one hand, and then mounted the sofa below my curled legs. Billy used his free hand to grab my ankle and lifted my leg straight up. He toyed with my sensitive erect clit with the tip of his cock head for a moment and then pressed it against my swollen labia. I reached down and used a couple of fingers to spread my moist flesh apart as I said, "Fuck me with that beautiful hard cock."

Mark was already filming, and when I pleaded for Billy to fuck me, he said, "We like dirty talk." I assumed we meant all the people at Sensual Productions, as well as the thousands of paying members.

Billy slipped his cock head inside, spreading my hot wet flesh, and I moved my fingers to my hard clit and began rubbing circles around the sensitive nub.

"Deep, I want every inch inside," I remarked as Billy thrust into me.

"You're so fuckin' tight," he said as his entire cock plunged to my core.

Billy's thrusts took on a rhythmic pace, and he reached to maul my soft tit with his free hand.

"Fake an orgasm, Gen," Mark said, catching me completely off guard. I'd never faked a climax before and wasn't quite sure how to do it.

Fortunately, I didn't need to fake it; Billy's incredibly hard cock had me on the very edge, my loins tingling with pre-orgasmic sensations.

"I'm gonna cum," I squealed as the numbness spread through my loins.

"FUCK ME, BILLY!" I screamed as his rock-hard cock carried me over the top.

My body always convulses when I cum, and this orgasm was no exception, every muscle in my abdomen and legs tensed as my climax slammed into me. Wave after wave of sexual bliss washed over me and left me quivering and gasping as Billy continued pounding my wet swollen cunt unmercifully.

His thrusts finally slowed, and when he stopped pounding me, he left his rock-hard cock embedded in my spent cunt until Mark said, "Well, that was fuckin hot."

Jessica hadn't left the room, and as I glanced toward Hess, she had moved her pillow between his legs and was happily sucking her boss's rock-hard cock. He guided her mouth over his cock and balls with fists full of red hair.

Mark knew this audition tape was nearing a climax, and he asked, "Billy do you wanna fuck her doggie?"

I didn't give Billy time to reply quickly, pleading, "Yes, fuck me from behind."

"Oh yeah," Billy agreed.

He withdrew his cock and moved back a little, giving me room to get up on all fours at the other end of the sofa. I wiggled my ass at him and then flipped my head back, causing my long jet-black hair to cascade over my back. Then, as I reached behind and spread myself open, I said, "Grab my reins and pound my hot cunt fast and hard."

Billy moved forward and touched the tip of his cock head to my wet cunt. Then, with one God almighty thrust, he speared me, embedding his cock to my sexual core. His balls slapped against my pubic mound. As quickly as he'd entered me, he withdrew, but as he did, he reached for my hair, filling both hands with silky soft locks.

"Fuck me, you stallion," I demanded.

He pulled on my hair, stretching my head back and drawing the soft flesh of my neck taut as he pounded inside again.

I've been fucked hard and fast countless times before, but Billy took that experience to a new level. Every time he thrust inside, his balls slapped my flesh, and every time he withdrew, he did so with the thought of pounding into me again. His staying power far exceeded the big black cock I'd fucked the night before, and I grew concerned that he might fuck me dry.

Mark apparently noted how long Billy was staving off his orgasm and finally said, "Stop showing off, and give her what she wants most."

I've seen enough porn to know that the money shot makes the movie, and while I would have been delighted for him to pull out and coat my ass and back with his load, I knew that everyone, including Jessica, wanted to see me take a facial.

"What do you want?" Billy asked.

"I want your hot sticky cum. I wanna feel it blister my face, paint me with your thick creamy load." I pleaded.

Billy pulled out and quickly moved to the end of the couch. I placed my hands on the cushion, my chin inches above the leather armrest. The head of his cock was a deep, almost purple color, I assumed it was teeming with blood, and the color gave it an almost angry look. Mark had dropped to his knees about to capture the money shot close up.

He stroked his cock once, then again as a harsh groan escaped his throat. In an instant, his cock exploded, sending a thick wad of creamy cum flying toward my open mouth. It coated my tongue completely, and his second shot sailed above my lips, splashing across one eye, basically pasting it shut. This young porn stud showered me with several more thick wads of scalding hot cum, coating my forehead, the other eye, and my upper lip. He finished with his cock head oozing what cum remained in his urethra onto my extended tongue.

"Nice one," Mark remarked as he captured Billy's sexual art close up.

Before turning to sit on the couch, I lapped up the few dollops of cum that had dripped off my face onto the white leather armrest. Billy's cum had a savory sweet taste, and I wanted a mouthful to swallow. I forced my eye open, stretching his cum from my upper eyelash to the lower, and then began the process of collecting his hot reward with my fingers drawing every drop to my mouth.

I would have loved to slurp his cock clean, but once he'd finished, Billy quickly grabbed a moist towelette, wiped his cock clean, and left the room without saying a word.

As I recovered Billy's essence, I noticed Jessica was still on her knees sucking Hess' rock-hard cock. His hand rested on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum," Hess remarked rather matter of factly.

She pulled back, so only his cock head remained between her puffy pink lips as he filled her mouth with his load. I had to assume this wasn't the first time she'd sucked him off because as soon as he'd finished, she used the back of her hand to wipe what cum had escaped her mouth and then stood up, saying, "Will that be everything?"

Hess nodded to her that he was finished and quickly stuffed his cock back inside his pants.

"I'll process this video and get you a copy, Ted," Mark said before exiting the office, leaving me alone with the president of Sensual Productions.

As I slurped the final few drops of Billy's load from my fingers, Hess said, "You can get dressed, Gen."

I felt sticky as well as sweaty as I gathered my clothes, pulling my thong on along with my skirt. I didn't bother with my bra but slipped my blouse on, buttoning it halfway up my chest.

"Let's talk business," Ted said as he rose from his chair.

He turned the chair around to face his desk, then walked behind and sat down.

As I settled into the chair, I grabbed a towelette and used it to freshen up my face, neck, and the top of my tits.

"Joel told me you're interested in working part-time for me," Ted remarked.

"Yes, I want to keep my position at Regis for now," I replied.

"Gen, the porn industry is high completive. We strive to employ the most beautiful woman and make a substantial investment in our girls," he explained.

"I understand," I replied.

"I will assume you've seen our website; the photoshoots featured there are very expensive," he continued.

"All the girls I looked at are dazzling," I replied.

"They all work full-time for Sensual Productions," he commented.

"I see," I answered.

"In addition, as a newcomer, you'd be required to attend industry conventions, which usually last for two or three days. The more popular you become, the more conventions you'd be attending. So I'm afraid working part-time isn't going to work," Hess explained.

"Okay," I answered, understanding that he was telling me I'd have to resign my position at Regis.

He leaned forward and placed his forearms on the surface of his desk and then said, "Gen, you've got an amazing body, but our research indicates that most paying members want women who have larger breasts. How do you feel about breast augmentation surgery?"

I leaned back, stretching my blouse taut over my 34 B tits as I replied, "I've never considered it. I feel like my tits complement the rest of my body."

"Big tits sell," he replied.

"Let me get this straight, Ted. You would want me to resign my position at Regis and undergo implant surgery."

"That's correct," he answered.

"Can we talk dollars?" I asked.

"Sure, our top earners can make two grand for a forty-five-minute video," he remarked.

"And what about a newcomer?" I instantly asked.

"You'd make five hundred for the same length movie," he answered.

So Joel had sold me a bill of goods, leading me to believe that I'd be earning top performer money in short order.

"Your income would be based on the number of views your performances get," Ted explained.

"I see," I answered.

"Is there anything else you want to talk about?" he asked.

I thought for a moment and then said, "I think it's abundantly clear that I love sex, everything from the spontaneity of casual foreplay, the intense pleasure of being fucked by a muscular stud, right through the excitement of my orgasms as well as the man's viral climax and the taste of his cum, everything about it excites me."

"I think you proved that tonight," Ted answered.

"Having said that, I have to admit that the herky-jerky pace of making a fuck movie isn't something I'm all that keen about," I explained.

"Okay," Hess replied.

"And to be completely honest, having the crew present while I'm being fucked isn't much of a turn-on for me," I continued.

"The end product is what counts, Gen," he answered.

"Yeah, for the paying subscriber," I said.

"Money talks, bull-shit walks," he remarked, knowing he was losing a potential new performer from his stable of lovely women.

"Mr. Hess, I'm afraid I will have to decline your offer to work here at Sensual Productions," I said as I stood up, assuming our interview had come to an end.

"Wait a second, Gen," he said, stopping me in my tracks.

I turned to face him as he said, "Sit down; there may be something else I can offer you."

"Beside Billy and Joel, how many men have you been with in the last six months?" he asked.

I saw no reason to lie to him and replied, "Two, I was having an ongoing affair with another professor at Regis, and I'm also seeing a senior student."

"And you thought working for Sensual Productions would provide more variety?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Were these two men satisfying your needs?" he asked.

"I thought so, but the affair ended recently, so I only have the student for now," I admitted.

"What if I told you I could provide over five hundred men and women to please you? Would that be something you'd be interested in?" Hess asked.

'Where was he going with this," I thought.

"It might be something I'd consider," I answered.

He smiled and expanded on his idea, "Beside the porn site, I also manage a very exclusive and highly discrete sex club."

"A sex club?" I asked.

"Yes, our members include many high profile and filthy rich men and women from all over the North East. Many are politicians or attorneys; some come from the entertainment industry or sit on corporate board of directors," he explained.

"Okay, that explains the need for discretion," I answered.

"Exactly, and for that discretion, they are willing to pay a hefty monthly membership fee," he added.

"How do I fit in," I asked.

"You would provide for their sexual needs," he said.

I laughed and said, "So you're running a high-end whore house."

"No, it's only illegal if you're paid directly by the member. Your compensation is paid from the membership fund," he replied.

"And that makes it legal?" I asked.

"Yes, two consenting adults meet at the villa and agree on what will occur, and once that happens, there are private rooms where they can enjoy each other's company," Ted explained.

"I still don't see how this arrangement makes me anything but a common prostitute," I replied.

Ted smiled and then continued, "Let me explain how it works. You would be given a membership application and go through the same vetting process as any other member. Of course, your application would be approved. Then, you would decide how often you'd like to visit the villa, and regardless of what happens while you're there, you would receive a monthly dividend check from the corporation."

"Okay, and what would that dividend be," I asked.

"Every visit earns a dividend of five hundred dollars," he said with a smile on his lips.

I thought for a moment, four Saturday nights at his villa would pay two grand. I'd be able to keep my position at Regis and bank a cool sum for my retirement account.

"Of course, as a dividend payment, you'd be responsible for following all the IRS regulations of a corporate dividend income," Ted added.

"And where exactly is this villa located?" I asked.

"I own a twenty-five-bedroom mansion just north of Boston. The surrounding thirty acres of woodland ensure complete discretion of arrivals and departures," he explained.

He certainly had all his bases covered, an exclusive membership group, and obviously a stable of women to service that group, along with an out-of-the-way location.

"I have to admit, Ted, I am interested. The idea of enjoying the company of so many higher-ups in the area sounds better than searching for hard cock in the bars and nightclubs of Boston appeals to me," I said.

He opened a desk drawer and withdrew a packet of papers, "I thought it might, Gen. Here's a membership application; once you've completed it, just drop it off at the front desk, and I'll be in touch with more details," he said.

I glanced at the first page; at the top, it said, "Luxury Inc." I smiled at him and remarked, "Catchy name,"

Ted just smiled at me.

"You'll notice the application asks you to provide a membership name. This name will be who you're known as while attending functions at the villa," he said.

"I've already got a name in mind," I answered.

"Good, should you decide to proceed, you'll have to open a new email account. I suggest Gmail using that member name. We send out emails occasionally to inform our members of special functions coming up at the villa," Ted said.

"Special functions?" I asked.

We've held a seventies night, a disco night, a Back to the future night, and one that many members like called Game of Thrones night. Just something to spice things up a little and provide members an opportunity to dress accordingly," he explained.

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"Luxury Inc. is all about having fun, Gen," Ted replied.

I smiled, stood up, and moved to his desk. Offering my hand, I asked, "And do you occasionally visit the villa?" I asked.

"Sometimes," he answered.