Transforming Genevieve Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good because I would love to taste what Jessica tasted earlier," I replied, letting him know I was looking forward to sucking his big nasty-looking cock sometime in the future.

Ted just smiled.

I folded the membership packet and slipped it into my purse along with my bra, and slowly walked toward the door. As I reached for the doorknob, Ted said, "You've got an incredible ass."

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him.

Billy was waiting in the lobby, "So Gen, are you going to join Sensual Productions?" he asked.

I grinned at him and said, "No, that would require too many changes, but Ted did give me a membership application for Luxury Inc."

Billy withdrew his billfold from his back pocket and pulled a gold card out, showing me his member card. "I sure hope you complete the application because I'd love to spend a couple of hours alone with you, hun," he remarked.

"I think that would be most enjoyable," I answered with a broad smile on my lips.

Billy walked with me to the entry door and, after unlocking it, pulled it open, but before I could exit, he grabbed my wrist and said, "If you do decide to join Luxury Inc., I'll be looking forward to pounding this sweet ass." His hand released my wrist, and as I stepped forward, he gave my butt cheek a rather firm squeeze.

A short time later, I was sitting at my kitchen table, reading over the application and considering the possibilities of becoming a member of Luxury Inc. The first page included questions about age, occupation, a home address, sexual history, choice for a member name, and how often you anticipated visiting the villa. The next page dealt with sexual preferences, a list with checkboxes that included vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Apparently, many members are into some pretty kinky things because the list also included exhibitionism, voyeurism, bondage, BSDM, slave, role-play, bi-sexual, group sex, and finally, one I was sure I wouldn't be checking, golden shower. The final page read like a legal document, but basically, it was a non-disclosure agreement that ensured discretion among members.

Since my transformation and sexual awakening months ago, I'd concentrated on seducing men on campus. I've fucked several colleagues, had an ongoing affair with one that was married, and several students at Regis. But, deep inside, I knew that if I continued to follow that pattern, I would eventually slip up, and my activities would cause problems with the board of directors. So, choosing a new path at Luxury Inc. I could satisfy my sexual needs off-campus with the added benefit of doing so discreetly. I'd no longer need to sneak off to a shady apartment building in hopes of fulfilling my fantasies, display my obvious charms at a local bar to entice men into giving me what I crave most.

Luxury Inc. would afford me countless opportunities to satisfy my lust for casual sex, with the advantage of doing so with men and women who wanted the same thing. I could cast off Steve Kozmel and his constant deep throat oral sex demands, instead performing that act as part of some deeper, more involved fantasy.

I decided to sleep before making my final decision. Perhaps in the morning, I'd see this in a new light. But sleep eluded me, and sometime around three, I slipped out of bed and returned to the application completing it fully. When I got to the question about my member name, I'd already decided and filled in the blank with the name Raven. I logged onto Google Gmail and claimed the email address Raven069. When I got to the second page, I checked every box regarding sexual preferences, including the one for golden shower. I was all in for this new adventure and saw no reason to limit myself in any way. I signed the non-disclosure agreement and folded the completed application, planning on dropping it off at Sensual Productions office later in the day. Having sealed my fate, I returned to my bed and drifted off into a somewhat restless sleep.