Transforming Genevieve Ch. 26

Story Info
Genevieve visits The Villa for the first time.
12.8k words
4.74
3.9k
4

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Saturday mornings because I don't have to rush off to an early lecture, and I can leisurely spend some me-time alone. My Saturday morning wardrobe constitutes a pair of baggy pajama bottoms and a loose-fitting sleeveless tank top.

In my haste to complete the membership application for Luxury Inc last night, I'd forgotten to shower, and when I slipped from under my covers, the aroma of stale sex wafted from my loins. I stripped my bed and dropped the laundry basket in front of my washing machine. "Whew, you need a shower," I said to myself as the effect of my smelly body hit me full force.

I was already naked, and as I tied my hair up, I looked myself over in the vanity mirror. I've always felt my tits were perfect, but now I wondered what they'd look like if they were a D cup. Having that extra flesh certainly would give a man deeper cleavage to slide his hard cock through. But I've seen enough women who've had implant surgery, and no matter how good the surgeon is, there is still the unsightly telltale incision scar that is impossible to hide. I lifted my tits high on my chest, knowing that I'd not go that route. I ran my fingers over my belly and onto my pubic mound. I discovered a bit of stubble, and instead of a quick shower, I decided to have a relaxing warm bubble bath so I could shave my loins, legs, and armpits. I started the bath, added my favorite lavender bubble mix, and walked to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of tea as the tub filled.

There is something special about pampering yourself. As I slipped into the warm bath, I could feel the tension in my muscles and the anxiety about opening a new chapter in my sexual transformation wash away. Most times, when I take a relaxing soak, my fingers explore, and I enjoy a self-induced orgasm or two, but today I was on a mission. I carefully shaved my legs and armpits, ensuring my pubic mound was silky smooth, and then relaxed in the froth of bubbles while I finished my tea.

Stepping from the tub, I patted myself dry, released my long jet-black hair, and then applied a soothing coat of lavender-scented body lotion everywhere I could reach. I felt better and smelled of lavender rather than stale sex.

I'd have time to dress, drive across town and drop off my application before noon. Not expecting to run into Hess, Billy, or Mark, I decided to wear dark blue tailored pants and a light blue silk blouse. Under my slacks, I wore a black satin thong, but since I didn't expect to run into anyone who knew me, I went braless. My four-inch black stilettos set off the look perfectly, the bottom hem of my slacks barely touching the top of my heels. After applying a pale shade of pink lip gloss, I grabbed the application, stuffed it in my purse, and headed out the door.

Traffic was abnormally heavy for a Saturday morning, and I arrived at Sensual Productions office at a quarter of twelve. Since I was just dropping off the paperwork, I decided to park in the loading zone right outside the front door.

Gloria was sitting at her desk, and when I pushed the door open, she looked up from her laptop, smiled, and said, "Ms. Walker, nice to see you again."

"I wasn't sure the office would be open today," I remarked as I strolled across the expansive lobby to her station.

"I'm the last one here, and I'm outta here at noon," Gloria replied.

"I won't keep you; I just wanted to drop this off," I said as I pulled the membership packet from my purse and unfolded it.

Gloria took the papers and then looked up at me before saying, "So you've decided not to go the modeling route?"

"Yes," I answered without going into any details about why.

"I'll get this to Mr. Hess as soon as possible," she said.

"Thanks, Gloria," I answered, figuring Hess wouldn't see it before Monday.

"I hope to see you again sometime, Ms. Walker," Gloria remarked.

"Perhaps," I answered.

"I visit the Villa occasionally," Gloria admitted.

"Then we very well may run into each other again," I answered just before turning and briskly walking to the door.

It was a bright sunny early spring day, and I had the entire afternoon to enjoy some alone time. So I decided to stop downtown and perhaps do a little shopping, heading for Newbury Street in downtown Boston. I grabbed a parking space, and after feeding the meter with enough quarters for two hours, I began a leisurely stroll on the shady side. It wasn't long before the lack of sunshine, and the light breeze caused my nipples to harden under my silk blouse.

It's funny how a pair of tiny bumps on a woman's blouse draws the attention of so many men. There was a time in my life when my erect nipples were hidden under a baggy sweater, but since my transformation, I've developed an exhibitionist flair and enjoy the looks I get from nearly every man. Until yesterday, I would flirt with the men I found attractive with one thought in mind, which one I could entice enough to have them ask me if I'd like to fuck. Going forward, I'd have an entirely new supply of potential lovers, men who, because of wealth, power, or being politically connected, would provide me with the rock-hard cocks I've become addicted to.

As I strolled along Newbury Street, I smiled politely at any man who looked my way, adding a little bounce to my step to cause my lovely tits to giggle seductively. I wasn't looking to get laid but saw no reason I couldn't flirt and have a little fun while I shopped. One handsome thirty-something man who'd had his eyes on me for perhaps a half-block smiled widely as we passed. He was a couple of inches taller than me, had perfectly styled dark hair and a sexy Saturday stubble of facial hair. His brilliant white teeth caught my eye when he smiled. Dressed in a tight-fitting black tee-shirt and jeans that hugged his hips as well as his loins. In the instant that we were close enough to speak, he said, "G-day," His voice reflecting the unmistakable Australian accent every Aussie has.

I could not reply, but he'd turned the tables on me with that one word, enticing me to wonder if he'd let me fuck him. I took a few more steps forward and then turned and walked to the display window of one of the hundreds of shops along Newbury Street. As I approached the window, I glanced toward the direction he had walked after greeting me. This sexy Aussie had stopped and turned to watch me as I moved along the sidewalk. I flipped my long jet-black hair over one shoulder, twisted at the waist without moving my feet, and flashed him a bright white smile.

My friendly smile was all the incentive he needed, and in the couple of seconds it took him to reach me, I turned and faced him fully, letting him gaze at my erect nipples.

"G-Day, Miss," he said, greeting me a second time.

I offered my hand, which he instantly accepted as I replied, "I love your accent."

He grinned and replied, "Does it show that much?"

"I'm afraid it does; what part of Australia are you from?" I asked.

"Born and raised in Sydney," he answered.

"I'm Genevieve," I offered.

"Call me Paul," he answered.

"Would you like a cappuccino, Genevieve?" he asked.

"Oh yes, please," I replied, knowing that we'd be able to sit while getting to know each other better.

"Right across the street," Paul said, pointing to the outdoor café on the sunny side of Newbury Street.

I expected him to take my hand, but he didn't just yet. However, when we reached the curb, he did place his hand in the small of my back, and as we j-walked across the busy street, his hand slid up, confirming that I was truly braless.

"I'll have a cappuccino," Paul said to the waitress, who greeted us with a friendly smile.

"Can I get an almond spice latte?" I said when she glanced toward me.

"Would you like that hot or cold?" she asked.

"Hot, please," I answered.

"Very good, it'll be just a few minutes," she said as she turned to place our drink orders.

"So, Paul, what brings you to Newbury Street?" I asked to break the ice.

"I live here; my apartment is above one of the boutiques a couple of blocks down the street," he replied.

"I love shopping here; there's such a good variety in fashionable clothing for women," I mentioned.

"Well, you certainly have a keen eye for what's fashionable and sexy," he remarked, glancing down at my chest.

It was clear that this handsome Aussie often walked Newberry Street looking for sexy ladies he could spend the afternoon with.

So, you think I'm sexy?" I asked, expecting him to answer in the affirmative.

He grinned and then replied, "No, you're gorgeous."

His reply brought a smile to my lips. "What makes me gorgeous?" I asked, wanting him to expand on his statement.

"Well, let's see, your long dark hair, those mesmerizing emerald green eyes, beautiful smile, and of course your lovely breasts," he replied.

I reached behind my neck and gathered my long jet-black hair in one hand, and pulled it around, letting it cascade over one silk-covered tit. Then, as I ran one fingertip along the opening of my blouse, I smiled and said, "Don't you mean my erect nipples?"

"That too," he quickly answered.

Just then, our drinks arrived, and after tasting my almond spice latte, I remarked, "They always react this way when I wear silk."

"Don't you mean silk and braless?" he asked.

"I'm glad you noticed," I answered, leaning closer to him.

"Genevieve, every guy on the street noticed," Paul replied.

I giggled and answered, "But only one had the ambition to greet me, and that one has such a sexy accent."

He grinned at me as I lifted my hand and placed it on his thigh before saying, "I wonder if that accent comes with a nice hard cock."

His grin changed to a broad smile as I slowly moved my delicate hand higher on his thigh. "Why don't you explore a little and find out," he said as he moved his legs a little further apart, providing room for my hand to discover what was hidden beneath his jeans.

What my hand found was a healthy bulge in his jeans, but estimating just how healthy a cock he had wasn't easy through the denim fabric, so I asked, "How big..." but before I could ask how big it gets, Paul answered my question, "Eight-inches."

"Impressive," I replied.

"Since we're discussing size, tell me what size these beautiful tits are?" he said.

"Thirty-four B," I immediately answered.

"Perfect for sliding an eight-inch cock between, but not so big that they flop all over the place while being fucked," he boldly replied.

I moved my free hand to my chest, and through the silk fabric of my blouse, I pinched my erect nipple as I answered, "I love having a rock-hard cock slapping my sensitive nipples.

In the fifteen or twenty minutes we'd been together, our conversation had become highly erotic, and I knew that after we finished our drinks, he'd be taking me back to his apartment for an afternoon of hot steamy sex.

He took another sip of his cappuccino, looked directly into my eyes, and asked, "What else do you enjoy having a hard cock slap?"

I smiled at him and then answered, "My sensitive clit, and today that is cleanly shaven and as smooth as a baby's ass. And by the way, you've got me wet as hell."

His cock had grown and was not pressing firmly against his jeans, our verbal foreplay reaching the point that I was about to ask him to take me to his place and fuck me silly, but before I could ask, my cell phone buzzed, signaling an incoming text message.

I turned the phone over and used one fingertip to unlock the text. "Your membership has been approved; check your G-mail for more details."

I sat back and considered my dilemma. I was sitting in an outdoor café with an extremely handsome Australian stud, who sported an impressive package and clearly wanted to enjoy an afternoon of hot sex. But on the other hand, I was anxious to make my first appearance at the Villa, knowing I'd have dozens of other rock-hard cocks to select from later in the day.

"Why do I think that text message has changed your plans, Genevieve?" Paul asked, sensing the conflict on my face.

"I'm afraid so, hun," I replied and said, "Give me your phone."

I used his phone to capture a selfie of my face and then entered my number in his contacts list. Then, as I handed his phone to him, I said, "Give me a call sometime. I'd love to find out if Aussie cum tastes different than American."

While not as broad as before, his smile confirmed that he'd be calling me in the not-too-distant future.

I stood up and moved beside him and then bent down, running my hand down his chest to his erect cock. "I can't wait to feel this rock-hard cock throbbing in my throat," I whispered in his ear.

I didn't get more than a block away from the café when my cell phone rang. The caller ID showed an unknown number, but when I answered it, Paul said, "I just wanted to confirm that you're not just another Boston cock tease."

I giggled and replied, "Oh, I plan to tease your nice hard cock when we meet again."

I saved his number in my contacts, knowing that I'd tease him relentlessly to make up for the disappointment I'd put him through today.

Arriving back at my flat, I immediately logged onto my G-mail account and found an email from Lux_Inc in the subject line; it read, "Membership Approval" I clicked on the email and began to read. "Raven, I'm happy to inform you that your application has been approved. The address of the Villa is 1156 Porter Rd, Boxford. When you arrive, the guard at the security shack will have your membership card. They will log you onto the property and report to me that you attended on that day. You'll need to show your card each time you arrive. The hours are from 3:00 PM until 2:00 AM. While there is no dress code, except when we're sponsoring a special event, I highly recommend you dress appropriately. The club provides protection, but all members must be tested every other month. Our onsite club manager is Regina Westford, and I'd ask you to meet with her on your first visit as she'll have more details about the Villa. I'm confident that you will enjoy yourself. Thanks, TH"

I clicked on the reply button and typed, "TH Thanks so much for the speedy approval of my application. I'm anxious to see it, and I plan to visit the Villa tonight. Thanks, Raven." I clicked on send, feeling excited about my first visit.

I copied and pasted the address into Google Maps and discovered it was about a forty-five-minute drive from my place. After printing turn-by-turn directions, I closed the maps program and my G-mail account.

It was two-thirty as I shut down my laptop. The Villa would be open in half an hour, so I saw no need to procrastinate in getting ready to leave.

A quick shower took care of the moist effects of my time with Paul. As I sat at my make-up table brushing out my hair, I thought about what would be appropriate for my first time. I was confident that as a new member, I'd draw the attention of many other members and decided I wanted to make a splash. What better color to make an impression than red, I thought? So I sorted through my closet and selected a form-fitting red cocktail dress with just a hint of glitter in the fabric and a plunging neckline that would show off my sensuous cleavage. Laying the dress on my bed, I decided my lingerie should be black, which has become my favorite color since it contrasts sharply with my milky white skin. A black satin thong and matching bra with eyelash trim along the cups fit the bill. To further enhance my long sleek legs, I carefully slipped on a pair of Cuban-style silk stockings, making sure the seams and broader heel of the stockings ran perfectly up the back of my legs.

I returned to my make-up table, applied a dark gray shade of eye shadow, and enhanced my lashes with black mascara. I love the way the dark eye make-up enhances my emerald green eyes. My lip gloss matched my dress, and I sealed the color with a light coat of clear gloss. Usually, when I'm scouting for men around campus, I don't bother with jewelry. But tonight, I'd be mingling with a more sophisticated crowd, so I dug through my jewelry box and found a pair of diamond line drop earrings about an inch and a half long. I slipped my lipstick into a small black leather clutch handbag along with my cell, the printed directions, and dropped it on the bed. Next, I shimmied into the tight red cocktail dress and smoothed the fabric over my legs. The final piece to my appropriate attire, a pair of black five-inch stilettos, not only enhanced my stockings but also gave my long sleek legs a seductive appearance.

Grabbing my clutch, I headed for the door. A couple of students were walking by as I exited my flat, and I drew a cat whistle from one. I smiled, knowing that from now on, these brash college men were forever banished as potential lovers. I was on to new and more exciting times, and to be honest, I couldn't wait for those times to begin.

My excitement piqued as I approached the final turn on my printed directions. I noticed a stately-looking stone wall along the side of the rural tree-lined road, which had a wrought iron fence on top. Security was of the utmost for this retreat in the woods. I turned into the driveway and pulled to a stop at the security shack. A uniformed guard walked to the side of my car as I lowered the window.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Yes, I believe you have my membership card," I replied.

"Your name?" he asked.

"It's Raven," I answered.

"Let me check," he said as he walked back into his tiny shack.

As I waited for him to return, I scanned the area. Other than his little guard building, no other structures could be seen. Beyond the security shack, the driveway curved off into the woods outlined with landscap

e lights. The guard returned, holding a credit card size membership card, and as he handed it to me, said, "Welcome to the Villa, Raven. Enjoy your evening."

"I'm sure I will," I answered with a smile on my lips.

I didn't bother asking him where I should go, figuring I'd just follow the landscape lighting.

Now I'm not very good at judging distance, but I'd guess the driveway was at least a quarter-mile long, entirely obscured by thick trees that had grown over the driveway, giving it the appearance of a tunnel.

The tunnel finally opened onto a vast, perfectly manicured front yard with several flower beds outlined with the same lighting as the driveway. Beyond the lawn, the front façade of the Villa, dimly lit with spotlights, could be seen in the fading daylight. It was a stone castle-looking building, with three-story turrets on either end and a massive front portico extending over the stairs to the main entrance. Ted Hess must have invested millions in this place, I thought.

The driveway continued along one side of the Villa, and in the distance, I noticed a flashlight waving me on. I stopped beside a portly older gentleman dressed in black slacks, a white dress shirt, a bow tie, and a tight-fitting vest.

As I lowered my window, he said, "Good evening, Miss. Can I see your membership card, please?"

"Of course," I replied as I handed him my gold card.

He shined his flashlight on my card and then through the open window to get a glance at my legs, "I'm Gregory, the valet here at the Villa," he said as he opened the car door and offered his somewhat wrinkled hand to assist me out of my car.

His eyes concentrated on my legs as I slipped off the seat and stood before him. "Here's your valet ticket," Gregory said as he handed me a plastic tag that had the number thirteen printed on it. "I get off at three AM, so if you're leaving after I'm gone, please drop the tag in that basket over there; your keys will be in the ignition," he remarked as he pointed across the driveway.

Since this was my first time, I asked, "Where do I go from here?"

He smiled and answered, "Take that walkway to the front door."