Transforming Genevieve Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked away from him, I noticed the beam of light from his flashlight shining around my feet. The old guy took the time to appreciate my five-inch stilettos and Cuban stockings.

Before reaching the walkway, I stopped and turned to face him, smiled, and asked, "Where will I find Regina Westford?"

He replied, "At this time of the evening, Regina is usually in the foyer greeting members."

"Thanks, hun," I answered as I turned and stepped onto the wide walkway.

There was a time in my not too distant past that my anxiety would cause butterflies in the pit of my stomach, but tonight I approached the massive oak doors to the Villa with more confidence and swagger than I have ever felt. I pressed down on the huge brass lever, pushed the door open, stepped inside, and closed the door behind me.

While the foyer wasn't all that large, it was finished with rich oak paneling and expensive Italian porcelain tile flooring. A curved staircase led to the upper floors at the back of the area. I had expected to find Regina Westford inside, but the foyer was empty. I stood my ground for a minute or so, waiting to be greeted. Finally, a door on the left side of the lobby opened, and a lovely older woman entered. "I'm so sorry, I had to show a member to their room," she said.

"I'm supposed to speak with Regina Westford," I answered.

"I'm Regina, and you are?" she asked.

"Raven, this is my first visit," I replied.

I estimated Regina was in her early sixties, her facial features giving away her age. Her brunette hair had a stylish cut that framed her face perfectly, and her make-up did its best to hide the crow's feet at the corner of her eyes. She wore a floor-length black dress with a mid-thigh split along one leg. I was somewhat surprised to see that she was braless; her nipples showed through the fabric of her dress. As we shook hands, Regina said, "I was told you'd be making your first visit tonight."

"Yes, my membership was approved earlier today," I answered.

"Ted said you were anxious to visit; we don't normally have first-time visitors come by on Saturday night because it's usually rather busy, and I may not have time to show you around," Regina explained.

"I guess I could just explore on my own," I suggested.

"I'd suggest you start in the greeting room," Regina replied as she pointed toward the wide, open doorway on the right side of the foyer.

"Very good," I answered.

"I'm going that way also, so I can at least introduce you to our bartender, Samuel," she said as we started toward the opening.

This room was massive, decorated again with oak paneling and broken up into at least a dozen smaller sitting areas with leather love seats and chairs. Each area had a single table with a lamp, giving the entire room a cozy warm appearance. Along one side wall was a short bar with a half dozen stools.

Regina said, "Samuel, let me introduce you to Raven as we approached the bar. It's her first visit to the Villa."

Samuel was about six feet tall, a handsome black man with short, well-groomed hair and clean-shaven. He smiled at me as I offered my hand, "Nice to meet you, Samuel," I said.

His handshake was firm but warm as he replied, "My pleasure, Raven."

Regina placed one hand on the bar, and I noticed her magnificent nails with a sexy French manicure finish. "Raven is a dividend member," she remarked and then turned to speak to me. "As a dividend member, you will be responsible for the cost of any alcoholic beverage you order. Samuel will scan your gold card, and the costs will be deducted from your monthly dividend payment."

"Would you like a drink?" Samuel asked.

I figured it was a good idea to get to know this handsome black man better, so I slipped onto one stool and replied, "I would."

Regina placed her long sexy fingers on my arm and said, "I'll let you explore yourself." Then, she removed her hand from my arm and headed off across the room.

"I don't charge for non-alcoholic drinks," Samuel explained and then quickly added, "With your incredible looks, I'm sure lots of men will be willing to pay for your drinks."

I smiled at him and ordered, "Can I get a tonic water with a twist?"

"Absolutely," he answered as he filled a glass with ice and added tonic water and a twist of lime.

"I'm not here to drink," I mentioned expecting him to ask me why I was here.

I took a sip of my drink and smiled at him as I said, "Don't you want to know why I'm here?"

"You're here for the same reason as everyone else, to live out your sexual fantasies," Samuel replied.

I leaned back on my barstool and replied, "And what if one of those fantasies is to suck a big black cock?"

His broad smile confirmed he'd love to watch me suck his cock, but he replied, "Trust me, Raven, there a quite a few members who could fulfill that fantasy."

I just smiled at him.

"Can I give you some advice?" he asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"Keep in mind that even though all the members here are mega-wealthy, they all pull their pants on the same way," he offered.

"I'll keep that in mind," I answered.

I finished my drink, thanked him for the advice, and said, "I think I'll explore a little."

I slowly walked across the room, ensuring every man noticed me and spotted a long hall with doors on either side. As I walked down the hall, I noticed some rooms had occupied tags hanging on the doorknobs. Toward the end, I found a room with a small sign posted that said, "Voyeurs' Lounge," and decided to check it out.

Opening the door and stepping inside drew the attention of most everyone in the room. It had several rows of chairs arranged like a theater, and at the back of the room, there was a small stage. There were several couples seated in the room and a few single men. I decided to have a seat and wait for something to happen. A minute or two later, a spotlight illuminated the stage, and I immediately recalled the first day of my transformation when I watched the off-Broadway play "Taboo's" and wondered if the "Voyeurs' Lounge" would be more of the same. I crossed my legs, letting my dress slide up my thighs, and waited for the show to start.

A young woman, perhaps in her mid-twenties, first walked on stage. She wore a white lace bra and matching panties, with white thigh-high stockings and white stilettos. She sat down on the single chair on stage, keeping her knees close together and folding her arms across her body. A moment later, an older gentleman appeared on stage, dressed in black boxer under ware. He walked behind her, slowly wrapped a white lacy blindfold around her head, then leaned down and caressed her tits through her bra. I watched intently as he moved beside her and turned her head to face him. Then, as he withdrew his erect cock from the opening of his boxers, he placed one finger under her chin and lifted her mouth toward his hard cock. His cock head slipped between her lips, and she unfolded her arms, lifting one hand to the base of his shaft.

I sensed movement behind me but focused on the lovely young girl sucking this guy's cock. She obviously enjoyed giving head and had most of his cock buried in her mouth in short order. From behind, a male voice softly asked, "Do you like watching?" I turned a little toward the voice and replied, "Yes, very much."

"So do we," the voice replied.

'We,' I thought, who the hell is we?

A moment later, my question was answered when a soft feminine hand touched my arm. I glanced down; the hand was tipped with bright red nail polish and gently squeezed my arm as she said, "I want to watch my husband fuck you."

"Why don't you both join me," I replied, basically acknowledging that I'd enjoy having this woman watch her husband and me.

The chairs on either side of me slid front, and the couple moved between rows to sit beside me. I was now able to glance at the face who first spoke. A man who I estimated was in his early fifties, with a chiseled jawline and a thick mustache covering his upper lip. The woman placed her hand on my thigh and, after squeezing it firmly, slid it up beneath the hem of my dress. Her husband sat motionless except for the slow movement of his hand on his crotch.

On stage, the young girl turned her chair so she faced her oral lover, removed her lacy blindfold, and was happily sucking his rock-hard cock, letting saliva spill over her lower lip.

"She is lovely, Harry," she remarked to her husband.

He glanced toward us both and confirmed his agreement with a broad smile.

I placed my hand on hers, drew it higher on my thigh, and said, "Can I touch him?"

"Oh yes, he loves being touched," she answered.

I reached for his loins and slipped my hand under his, feeling his rock-hard cock for the first time. It didn't feel huge, but it certainly was very erect.

He drew his zipper down, grasped my wrist, and plunged my delicate hand through the opening of his slacks. Harry moaned when I slowly stroked his cock through his jockey shorts.

Sally, it feels so good," Harry remarked as I pleasured his cotton-covered cock.

Sally's soft fingers had slipped above the lacy top hem of my stockings and were nearing my moist loins. I wanted to feel his cock in my hand and pressed it through the opening of his jockeys, first discovering the bulbous head that topped his shaft and then stroking down until I could cup his balls in my palm.

"His cock is so hard," I commented to Sally.

Her fingers covered my loins and then curled around the edge of my thong. As she dipped her soft digits inside, she said, "She's very wet,"

I just smiled at her.

Harry wasn't speaking, but his attention was drawn to the exhibitionist oral sex being performed on stage.

"He's going to cum," Sally remarked, causing me to watch as the youthful woman removed his cock from her mouth and accepted his thick cum load.

"That's so fuckin' hot," Harry finally remarked as she lapped every drop his balls provided.

With Sally's fingers swirling inside my wet slit and Harry's cock throbbing in my hand, I finally gave in to my lust for sex. "Can we go somewhere private?" I asked.

"Absolutely," Sally replied.

I withdrew my hand from his pants as Sally let her finger slip from my dripping wet cunt. "Let's go," Harry suggested.

Together we left the Voyeur's Lounge and walked to an unoccupied room. "I'm Raven," I said, but neither one cared.

Harry hung the occupied tag on the doorknob and closed the door. The room was finely appointed with a king-size bed and several overstuffed chairs arranged on either side of a small table with a lamp in the middle.

I could finally get a look at them both. Sally was slightly taller than me, with long shoulder-length wavy blond hair that rested on her shoulders. She was beautiful, with hazel eyes and soft full lips. Her dress fit snuggly over her large tits and flared out below her waist over broader hips. I noticed her heels, which were open-toed sandal style with a thin strap surrounding her ankles.

Her husband had already begun unbuttoning his dress shirt, revealing a heavy coating of chest hair and a muscular torso.

Sally moved behind me and softly said, "Let me undress you for him,"

Her delicate fingers grasped the fabric of my dress below the waist and then slowly began lifting it, revealing the top hem of my stockings and the milky white flesh above and finally, my black satin thong. Once the dress cleared my head, I shook my hair, allowing it to cascade behind and in front, hiding my black lace bra and smooth, soft cleavage.

"She is lovely," Harry remarked to his wife.

Sally placed her hands on my hips and then slowly moved them front, sliding along the top of my thong. One hand slipped beneath and over my pubic mound. "Clean-shaven," she remarked.

I expected her to slide my thong off my hips to show her husband my smooth mound, but instead, she slid her hands up to cup my tits softly. Then, lifting them just a little, she again remarked to him, "Nice firm tits."

"Let me see them," he replied.

With the skill of a sensuous lover, Sally found the clasp of my bra and opened it, allowing the cups to fall to my sides. Her fingers lifted the shoulder straps, and the lacy bra slipped off.

"Outstanding," Harry exclaimed.

I moved my hands to my neck and drew my long jet-black hair behind, allowing him to see what he'd exclaimed about.

I felt Sally move away and turned slightly to smile at her as she took a seat in the chair closest to the bed.

"Show me your cock," I suggested.

Harry hadn't bothered to zip his pants when we left the lounge, so with a flip of his fingers, the clasp of his slacks opened, and they slipped down to mid-thigh. His rock-hard cock strained at the white cotton jockeys that covered it.

He kicked off his shoes, bent down, and pushed his pants down around his feet. As he straightened, I pleaded, "Now, Harry, let me see that big beautiful hard cock."

He smiled as his fingers stretched the elastic waistband in front and then drew his white under ware down. His cock sprung forth, rock-hard and stretching up a full seven inches from his loins, the bulbous head glistening with a thin line of pre-cum that had oozed from his urethra. Below, his shaft was covered with a matrix of blood-engorged veins. And his scrotum dangled from the base under the weight of his large balls. To my very pleasant surprise, Harry's pubic mound was cleanly shaven in stark contrast to the hair covering his abs, chest, and legs below his loins. My mouth watered at the sight of his impressive member.

He slipped out of his jockeys, and as I approached, I glanced at Sally, "Should I suck his cock?"

She just smiled at me.

I stopped within inches of this impressive man staring into his lust-filled eyes as he surveyed my luscious body. I placed my fingertips on his shoulders and slowly drew them down through the thick mat of chest hair, pausing to tweak his nipples with my thumbs and index fingers. As my nails teased his abs, his stomach lurched, and he reached out to place his hands on my hips.

"I love sucking cock," I admitted as my fingertips slid onto his silky-smooth pubic mound. I wrapped one hand around his bulbous cock head and let the other continue down to grasp his balls gently. As I slowly crouched before him, using one hand to stroke his cock head, the first couple of inches of the shaft, and rolling his balls in my other hand, Sally said, "He loves having his entire cock licked."

I glanced toward her and replied, "I got this." Letting her know I knew my way around a man's genitals.

My knees settled into the thick carpet, and I lowered my mouth to his scrotum, drawing his balls forward so I could slurp one solid testicle between my lips and lavish it with my wet tongue. Harry softly moaned as I let his ball slip from my lips with a resounding pop and then gathered the other to repeat the tongue bath. While I licked and sucked his balls, my other hand stroked his cock from the base up to the flaring corona of his bulbous cock head.

I straightened enough to watch as another dollop of pre-cum appeared at the slit on his cock head. I glanced up at him, smiled, and then extended my tongue to smear his juice evenly on my tongue, tasting his flow for the first time. It was salty but ever so savory.

I was about to ask him if Sally throats his cock, but before I could speak, he placed both hands on my head and drew my mouth toward his throbbing cock. I opened my lips and let his glans spread them until his flaring corona slipped inside my warm wet mouth. His fingers laced into my hair above each ear, and I kept my eyes upturned toward him as he fed me another inch of his rock-hard cock. Finally, I slid my hands up the back of his legs and onto his butt cheeks and then applied pressure granting him permission to throat fuck me.

"Yes," Harry exclaimed.

I heard Sally say, "Give it to her."

I assumed this wasn't the first time she'd watched her husband face fuck another woman.

His grip on my hair tightened, and he gave me another two inches of pulsing cock, the tip wedging against the opening of my soft wet throat. I inhaled deeply, knowing that his next move would impale my throat. But Harry toyed with me; instead of driving his cock head deeper, he pulled my head back, and as his bulbous cock head slipped from my lips, a cascade of salvia spilled over my lower lip, splashing onto my tits.

Harry repeated this process several more times, drawing my mouth over his rock-hard cock and pressing the tip against the portal to my throat. More salvia dripped off my chin each time we withdrew, thoroughly soaking my tits and down over my stomach.

I'm not sure if he knew it, but in his own subtle way, he was building the anticipation of what we all knew would happen. Feeding my craving to have his rock-hard bulbous cock head impale my throat. On his fourth or fifth slow sensual plunge to the depths of my mouth, I slid my hands up the back of his legs until they rested just below his ass cheeks. This time when he caressed the back of my mouth with his cock head, I pulled his loins forward, forcing his cock head through and into the slippery moist flesh of my throat. My nose pressed against his smooth pubic mound, and my lips spread around the base of his rock-hard shaft.

Harry softly moaned as I held him deep and moaned even louder when I used my throat muscles to swallow his cock head, caressing it with the silky wet flesh.

Sally, watching intently from her seat, spoke again, "Fuck her sexy face."

I felt his grip on my hair tighten, but rather than pulling my head back; he withdrew his incredible cock by moving his hips away. My mouth overflowed with salvia; long thick strands of spit stretched from my lips and tongue to the head of his cock. Harry released his grip with one hand, used it to collect a massive wad of spit, and then smeared my oral moisture across my face, coating my nose, eyes, and forehead, before dragging some up into my hair again gripped my head firmly.

His strong hands held me motionless as he thrust inside my dripping wet mouth again, but this time he didn't stop until he'd impaled my throat and crushed my lips and nose against his pubic mound.

"That's it, baby, fuck that hot wet throat," Sally encouraged.

His thrusts became more aggressive, almost brutal, as he pounded his throbbing cock through my mouth and into my throat. I looked up at him through blurred vision, my eyes having filled with a mixture of tears and spit. I fully expected him to continue fucking my mouth until he climaxed; all indications were that was what he and his sexy wife wanted. I couldn't beg for his cum; hell, all I could do was gasp for air each time he pulled his pulsing cock from my mouth.

I was mentally and physically prepared to accept his cum load, almost craving its salty taste, but Harry wasn't nearly finished with my soft sensual body. He pulled his cock from my mouth, allowing me to gasp for air. I expected him to coat my face and tits with his thick cum load. Instead, he released my long jet-black hair and moved his large hands to my armpits, instantly lifting me from my knees. As I stood before him, my body shimmering from forehead to loins with spit, Harry captured the moisture that clung to his cock with one hand and inserted it between my thighs, coating my labia with salvia.

His hands moved up from my loins to smear fluids across both sensitive tits making sure to roughly pinch my taut nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. I cooed softly as he manhandled my slippery tits. His hands moved to my hips and pressed me back, so my thighs rested against the edge of the bed, and with one hand between my tits, pushed me back forcefully enough to cause me to flop down on the mattress. I wanted his beautiful rock-hard cock inside me; I craved having him impale my cunt as he'd slammed into my throat. But I quickly realized that Harry was using me to entice his lovely wife visually. As he dropped between my legs, I instinctively lifted my feet and hooked my stilettos on the edge of the bed.