Transforming Genevieve Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced toward Sally; she had draped one leg over the chair's armrest and pulled her dress down, lifting her massive tits over the underwires of her bra. One red-tipped hand moved from side to side across her chest, tweaking her erect nipples, while the other hand feverishly rubbed her cunt through the red lace thong that covered it.

As Harry's hands spread my legs wider, Sally said, "Make her cum with your tongue."

His hands slid up my body, reaching my slippery chest and he began roughly squeezing my soft sensitive tits.

I encouraged him by repeating what Sally had said, "Make me cum."

I was soaking wet, inside and out. Harry started his oral lovemaking by slipping his tongue between my clit and the hood of protective flesh that still covered some of my most sensitive spots. His tongue swirled around me a couple of times, and to give him full access to my entire quivering clit, I slid one hand down and pressed along the outside, causing my hard clit to extend fully.

"Suck it," I pleaded.

His lips captured my pleasure nub, and he suckled it gently at first but increased the power of his suction with each passing moment. I moved my hand to his skull and pressed his mouth harder against my throbbing clit. His nose and wiry mustache teased my silky-smooth pubic mound, a sensation that I found highly erotic.

I turned my head toward Sally to compliment her on her husband's oral prowess, but she seemed to be in her own world. She'd tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her wide dark areola and erect nipples now sparkled with moisture, and she'd pulled her sexy red thong aside, giving her access to her swollen wet cunt, which she fingered deeply.

Rather than speaking to Sally, I spoke to her husband, "Tongue fuck me."

I used my hand to move his mouth down away from my quivering clit holding his head against the swollen lips of my cunt. As he probed inside with his tongue, I discovered that his thick mustache now teased my hard clit.

Some men give head in a rather workman-like manner, but Harry was an artisan, knowing exactly what parts of a woman's cunt to pleasure, varying how long, how deep, and when to return to the first spot. His tongue became my artists' brush, lavishing every part with broad wide strokes followed by light brush tip caresses. He was quickly lifting me toward the summit of pleasure.

I no longer needed to hold his mouth against me, his lips and tongue were clamped onto my cunt firmly, so I moved my hands up to cover his, which were still groping my hard nipples and soft tits.

Harry, sensing that I could pleasure my chest alone, slid his hand down to my thighs, pressing them toward the surface of the bed, causing the muscles of my inner thighs to stretch taut. My sopping wet cunt spread open, giving him complete access to every part his very talented tongue could reach.

"Please, dear God, please make me cum," I begged.

His tongue plunged into me, lapping at my quivering, swollen cunt. For the next minute or two, Harry tongue fucked me lifting me closer and closer to orgasm, but he didn't want me to cum just yet. I felt his tongue slip from my dripping slit, and as his wiry mustache moved up from my clit, he captured the sensitive nub with his lips. As he sucked hard on my clit, he slipped two fingers inside, stroking the smooth wet flesh and then finding the more rigid surface of my G-spot.

"YES, THAT'S IT!" I exclaimed, thrashing my head from side to side as my climax built.

"Make her cum," Sally said, her eyes now open and concentrating on the oral spectacle playing out before her.

With his fingers pressing hard against my G-spot and his mouth clamped on my twitching clit I surrendered to his impeccable oral talents and allowed my orgasm to wash over me. Spiraling shards of intense pleasure shot up my spine and exploded in my brain. My hips convulsed up off the bed, and the muscles in my groin tensed as my climax continued for God only knows how long. My cunt flooded with orgasmic juices, bathing his fingers and giving his finger fuck a splashy sound as I made the slow sensual slide from the peak of ecstasy.

Harry released my clit and lifted his face from my loins as his wet fingers slipped from my dripping cunt. He glanced up over my salvia-coated body and offered me his cum soaked fingers, which I greedily accepted between my slippery lips. As I sucked my juices from his strong digits, he pressed them deeper into my mouth; I opened my mouth wide, granting him access to the deepest part at the back of my tongue. It felt as if he could stuff his long thick fingers into my throat, but Sally interrupted his deepthroat finger job when she nearly demanded, "Get up there and fuck her spent cunt with your big beautiful cock."

Every muscle in my loins ached from the intense orally induced orgasm I'd just enjoyed, but I wanted his cock buried inside me more than his wife.

As Harry removed his fingers from my mouth, I lifted my head, smiled as best I could, and said, "You heard her, Harry, pound my tight wet cunt with your hard cock."

I stared into his eyes as he rose to his feet. The object of my desire was once again exposed to my lustful stare. I dropped my eyes to his loins, his cock stretched up from his crotch, seven inches of rock-hard cock poised to impale my cunt. The bulbous head had become a deep rich, almost purple color, and the matrix of veins along his cock shaft pulsed in unison with his heartbeat, teeming with blood. Below his balls were now drawn up tightly against the base of his cock. His cock was prepared to pound me, and his lecherous stare confirmed he'd waste no time doing that.

As he bent at the waist, I reached out with both hands, lacing my fingers in his, and provided the little support I could as his loins approached my body. I curled my arms, so his hands rested against the bed, trapping my delicate digits under his massive strong hands.

"Pound..." I began to say, but before I could utter the word me, his bulbous cock head spread my swollen wet lips apart. In a heartbeat, he impaled me, sinking his rock-hard cock into the pit of my loins. I groaned harshly as his incredible cock spread my flesh and the head pressed into my cervix for the first time.

"FUCK HER!" Sally exclaimed.

Harry ground his hips against me, his solid balls caressing my ass. He withdrew, and as I felt my tight flesh close, Harry closed his eyes; I assumed he wanted to block all of his senses except for the sensation of burying his cock inside my tight wet cunt a second time.

Unlike his first thrust, when he slammed his cock to my core in a heartbeat, this time, his thrust was slow and deliberate, almost as if he wanted the nerve endings on his cock head to record the sensation of my swollen wet flesh spreading to accept him.

I cooed delightfully as he reached maximum penetration, and once again, his cock head pressed against my cervix, and his balls teased my ass. He repeated his leisurely thrusts into me several more times, and I happily accepted his gentler approach to fucking my wet slit. We continued that pace for several more minutes.

Having satisfied his sense of touch, Harry opened his eyes, his lustful stare piercing my emerald green eyes. Then, very softly, so that only I could hear, he said, "Ride me."

I smiled in acknowledgment, knowing that, for now, he was relinquishing control of the pace of our lovemaking. I stretched my fingers from his expecting him to withdraw his wonderful cock so he could recline on the bed and I could mount his incredible body. But Harry is a strong man, and without pulling out, he wrapped his arms under my body and lifted me off the mattress. I instantly stretched my legs to circle his waist as he stood up, his cock buried entirely inside my swollen cunt.

He turned and sat on the edge of the bed, released my torso, and flopped back, lying on the mattress with his legs bent over the edge. My stilettos dangled off the edge of the mattress, but I could still lift with my thigh muscles to ride his beautiful rock-hard cock. As I began slowly humping him, Harry raised his huge hands to my chest and gently caressed every part of my tits, including the taut nubs of pleasure at their centers.

I placed my hands on his muscular chest and combed my nails through the thick mat of chest hair, occasionally teasing his nipples with the tips of my fingers as I bounced up and down on his throbbing rock-hard cock. My swollen flesh had long since become accustomed to the sensation of his cock sliding deep to my core, and I felt the tingling deep in my loins of an approaching climax.

"I'm gonna cum again," I said.

Harry hadn't moved a muscle; his hips remained stationary on the bed, except for his hands exploring my soft tits and taut nipples. He'd allow me to climb the ladder of pure ecstasy on my own, slowly stepping from rung to rung as the tingling spread throughout my loins.

As I stretched for the top of my sexual ladder, I used my arms to push his hands from my chest and bent at the waist, crushing my tingling tits into his hairy chest. I pounded my quivering cunt on his cock, tucked my chin onto his shoulder, and began exclaiming, "FUCK!" repeatedly, each time my voice grew louder as my orgasm rose to a fever pitch.

His incredible cock had carried me to the summit of pleasure, and I continued pounding my swollen wet cunt down onto it until my gasps of ecstasy began to subside. I was sweating profusely, my body nearly as slippery as the flesh inside my slit.

I turned my head to whisper in his ear, "I wanna taste your creamy cum."

As I moved up his muscular body, his rock-hard cock slipped from my dripping cunt, and when I spun around to mount him sixty-nine, his hands moved up to my hips and drew my loins down toward his mouth. That glorious seven-inch cock stood up from his loins, shimmering with the orgasmic juices I'd just bathed him with.

I glanced toward Sally and gave her a seductive wink of my eye. She seemed frozen in place, her leg still draped over the arm of her chair and her massive tits still dangling from her bra.

"Suck him off," she said, knowing that Harry was very close to cumming.

As I lowered my mouth toward his throbbing cock, I drew my hair aside so she would have an unobstructed view of his cock disappearing between my soft shimmering lips.

Harry was already lapping at my swollen wet cunt as I took his bulbous cock head between my lips, closing them tightly around his shaft just below the flair of his corona. I began by sucking lightly on just the head, teasing his glans and corona with my lips and tongue. But quickly took another couple of inches, sliding his cock head deeper along my moist smooth tongue.

"Throat him," Sally said.

I bobbed up and down a few times and then lifted, letting his cock slip from my mouth. A cascade of spit poured from my mouth and ran down his cock, pooling around the base and spreading over his clean-shaven pubic mound.

I glanced at Sally, gave her another sexy wink, and then returned my attention to her husband's rock-hard cock. The head slipped between my lips, and I closed them tightly around his pulsing shaft. Then, with my soft lips caressing his shaft, I slowly plunged until the tip wedged into the opening of my throat. I pressed down, and he entered my moist, slippery throat. My lips touched his shaven pubic mound and the pool of salvia surrounding his cock shaft.

"That feels so fuckin' good," Harry said as I held him deep in my throat and then instantly returned his tongue to my dripping wet slit licking at the swollen flesh and using his thumb to roughly rub my quivering clit.

I kept him embedded in my throat until my lungs began to burn and then lifted enough so I could gasp and recharge my lungs. Sally had slipped off her chair and was now slowly crawling toward the bed, her big floppy tits swaying from side to side as she moved. "I wanna taste his cum too," she said as she settled between her husband's feet. Her hand rose to his balls, and she squeezed them together so she could slurp both inside her mouth.

"OH FUCK!" Harry exclaimed, feeling a second mouth pleasuring his cock and balls.

I lifted my head enough, so his cock head rested on my slippery tongue, and I began sucking harder.

"THAT'S IT I'M CUMMING," he bellowed.

In an instant, his cock exploded, thick creamy cum coating my tongue; his hips thrust up as several wads filled my mouth. Sally let his balls slip from her mouth and said, "Gimme that hot load."

I opened my mouth wide and let his cum slither off my lips, and as it ran down his cock shaft Sally slurped her share.

"Keep sucking it," he pleaded.

I sucked his cock head until his balls drained themselves, letting most of his wonderful creamy cum load run down to his wife's wanton mouth.

"His cum tastes so good," Sally remarked after swallowing what she'd collected off his shaft and scrotum.

I let him slip from my soaking wet mouth and replied, "I couldn't agree more."

I tucked his shrinking cock under my chin and leaned forward, offering my cum coated lips and tongue to her.

She kissed me, licking and slurping the remaining cum from my mouth and then snowballing it onto my tongue. Sally and I played with his load for a minute or two, and then she swallowed what she held in her mouth and moved to one side.

Harry, who was pretty much spent, said, "I need a shower,"

I slipped off his body, giving his limp dick one final light kiss, and then turned over to recline beside him.

Sally, who was standing at the foot of the bed, said, "Take your time, sweetheart."

I used my hands to pull my hair out from under my body and let it hang over the edge of the bed. The shower water had just started when Sally started stripping her dress off, followed by her underwire bra and thong in short order. Finally, she leaned down, kissed me deeply, and said, "Time for us to have some fun."

Sally moved over me without straightening up, her massive tits dangling in my face. The broad dark areola was drawn taut, and tiny bumps surrounded her erect nipples at their center. I sucked one nipple between my lips and moved my hands to the other to pinch that hard nub as I sucked the other.

She stretched her arm forward, sliding her soft hand over my belly across my smooth pubic mound, and then dipped one finger inside my sopping wet cunt.

"You're so fucking wet," she remarked as she fingered me deeper.

I could only moan in agreement since my mouth was busy pleasuring her massive tits.

As she moved further down, I relinquished her nipples and used my tongue to lick her stomach. Finally, she lifted one knee to the bed, placed it on the very edge, and placed the other just outside my head. I gazed up at the luscious wet loins, swollen labia, and pink flesh beyond. I reached up and ran a couple of fingers through her labia and then dipped them inside. Her cunt was dripping wet, and as I lifted my mouth toward her, Sally flicked her tongue at my clit.

"Tongue fuck me," she said.

I ran my tongue through her moist swollen flesh once and then, as I pulled her hips down, implanted my tongue inside. Sally moaned harshly but continued teasing my clit with just the tip of her tongue. Her fingers slipped inside and instantly found my G-spot rubbing the rigid flesh and pressing it up, causing me to moan deeply.

Sally and I pleasured each other orally for several minutes, neither of us noticing that Harry had returned from his shower. "Having fun, ladies?" he asked as he settled into the same chair his wife had occupied earlier.

We didn't reply to his silly question since we were in the middle of an incredible bi-sexual oral lovemaking session. She continued plunging her delicate fingers deep inside and lashing my sensitive clit with the tip of her tongue until I was on the very edge of another climax. I harshly moaned, signaling my impending orgasm, but Sally was as skilled at oral pleasures as her husband. Her fingers slipped from my slippery cunt, and she lifted her mouth from my quivering clit and said, "I don't want you to cum yet."

To say I was somewhat disappointed is putting it mildly. She'd carried me nearly to the peak of pleasure, and now I was slowly sliding down. Her soft fingertips continued lightly caressing my swollen labia, but until she was ready to push me over the edge, I had to satisfy my lust with her light touch. I glanced toward her spouse, who was sitting back in the chair, slowly stroking his rapidly swelling cock. He smiled and remarked, "She's such a tease."

I can play that game; I thought as I returned my attention to her swollen wet cunt. I moved one hand along her thigh and then used two fingers to spread her labia open and lifted the other, slipping three fingers into the pink flesh. I mimicked her technique using the tip of my tongue to pleasure her engorged distended clit. Unlike many women whose clitoral glans are pearl-sized, Sally's looked like a tiny cock, and as I fingered her deeply, I sucked her clit between my lips and continued flicking my tongue at her most sensitive spot.

Sally continued lightly caressing my loins with her soft fingertips, avoiding contact with my clit. She softly moaned as I continued aggressively pleasuring her cunt for several minutes, and I thought she was about to cum. Wanting to turn the sexual tables on this sexy mature vixen, I removed my fingers from her slippery flesh and let her clit slip from my lips, dropping my mouth from her loins. Her cunt quivered just before her body released a tsunami of juices squirting from her, splashing on my face and running into my hair. She hadn't climaxed, but the incredible flow shooting from her loins was simply amazing. I used my index fingers to clear her discharge from my eyes and looked toward her husband, who remarked, "She's a squirter."

I smiled at him and noticed that his cock was now fully erect, stretching up from his shaven loins. He stood up and approached the foot of the bed, holding his erection in one fist. As he settled in behind his wife, he asked, "Do you want some hard cock?"

Sally instantly replied, "Hell Yes,"

From my vantage point, I could watch as he entered her, the head of his cock spreading her dripping cunt open and his vein encrusted shaft sliding easily into the searing heat of her loins. I reached up and began tweaking her quivering clitoris with my middle finger. Harry's balls slapped against the back of my hand each time he bottomed out inside her hot wet cunt.

"Fuck her," I remarked as his hands gripped her wide hips firmly and he began pounding into her.

Sally moaned and dropped her face again to my cunt, licking my sensitive clit and then sliding her tongue through the swollen lips below. Her fingers replaced her tongue, and as she clamped her mouth onto my clit, she started finger fucking me aggressively.

Harry fucked his wife at a leisurely pace, ensuring that each slow plunge filled her entirely. I removed my fingertip from her clit, lifted my head, and sucked her cock like clit between my lips, applying as much suction to that engorged appendage as I could. Then, with my mouth firmly attached to her loins, each time Harry thrust into her, his balls slid over my face.

I was first to surrender to this incredible three-way sexual spectacle. Sally's mouth dragged me to the summit of ecstasy, my orgasm slammed into me and my hips convulsed off the bed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. She lapped at my cunt, slurping every drop that oozed from my quivering cunt until, mercifully, my climax subsided.

I was still basking in the glory of an incredible orgasm when Sally succumbed to her craving for release. She repeatedly gasped as my lips, and his cock carried her to the zenith of sexual bliss. Her hips were quivering involuntarily, and the flesh of her cunt grasped her spouse's rock-hard cock tightly. "FUCK ME!" she demanded.