Transforming My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife goes far beyond what i had planned.
9.9k words
4.23
68.8k
40
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
532 Followers

It is Amazing What the Power of Suggestion will Do.

*************

A shorter two part story that is the last of some that I realize were all too predictable. This one has a bit of hypnosis / mind control. Final part finishing up Ellen's Massive Program of Changes.

*********

Part 2: Finishing the Program

Ellen had by now become very accepting of the weekly office sessions, and didn't think twice of the night-long tapes pushing messages into her sleeping brain. From all appearances she had completely bought into all the suggestions and ideas that were embedded in her training program.

And all of it was clearly was having a significant impact. Her behavior got more sexual, much more forward and open-minded. Almost every week I saw the impact of all the sessions. In one great session, that demonstrated how far Ellen had come, early in the month I came into our master bath and she was waiting.

She had curled her long hair so it hung down framing her and had on a super-tight corset type leather dress. The dress was perfect for exposing her big new breasts, but she also pulled it back below her waist at a long slit that went up the center of the front of the dress. I quickly saw that Ellen had not worried about wearing even a G-string.

That lack of panties and the long slit that went up to her waist allowed Ellen to use her gloved hand to play with her clit and pussy. She was really enjoying herself by all the sounds and her wet looking pussy. I not only could hear wet squishy sounds as she played with her hot pussy, Ellen was moaning in a continual, sexy manner.

I dropped to my knees and immediately knew I had to eat her. I first kind of teased her, licking and pulling at her deep red lips. Ellen was moaning and groaning, and finally pulled my head back,

"Baby if you are trying to tease, you're doing great. But if you're trying to please me, not so much!"

So, I decided to get serious. I continued north to find her big hard clit, but first made sure to get a good taste. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and swept it upwards till I hit that hard, throbbing, erect clit. I then began a pattern of sucking on and tonguing Ellen's clit.

At the same time, I began to push one then two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. I worked both her pussy and clit for about three minutes, till she screamed and came, about drowning me. I rose up and kissed my sated wife, enjoying her moist soft lips and fantastic tongue. I was hoping, and wasn't disappointed, that we weren't done.

Though I enjoyed my snack, I really liked it when Ellen returned the favor. She sank to her knees on our carpeted floor, pulling my jeans and jockey shorts down around my shoes in a single rapid motion. Ellen then engulfed my rock hard dick, sucking me with steadily deepening moves, till amazingly her lips were soon in my trimmed pubes. This was a new skill that I could tell I would love to enjoy over and over in the future.

She kept at it for a short while, loudly sucking on my painfully hard dick, every once and a while looking up at me and batting her long lashes. Then she pulled away, while still fisting me and made it even better,

"Lover, you seem to like my mouth and throat, but you really need to compare that to my tight, wet pussy!"

I could just nod, weakly telling my hot wife I would do anything she wanted. Wow, not something Ellen would have ever said before Ben began his program of therapy. What Ellen made clear she wanted was to go for a ride.

I stripped down the rest of the way, and she shoved me on my back on our big bed. Not even taking off that hot leather dress Ellen climbed onto me and inserted my hard cock all the way into her soaking wet pussy.

My demanding wife pulled my hands up to play with her tits while she balanced on her two outstretched arms, and began to rapidly fuck me. We both were pretty hot and bothered. I knew I wouldn't last long, cumming hard inside Ellen's tight pussy after only a couple of minutes. She collapsed on top of me, kissing me hard, still tasting a little bit of my pre-cum and cock.

Final Cosmetic Changes

We were both now satisfied and exhausted. Ellen and I cuddled up, taking a short nap. When I woke up, I knew I wanted to push one final boundary. As I cuddled with a slowly waking up, well-fucked wife, I asked her a leading question, after pulling a few pubic hairs from my teeth,

"Babe, after all these great changes, why do you still have any hair down there? It really kind of gets in the way, and doesn't match your approach to life anymore either."

Ellen, didn't take long with her response. She smiled and kissed me, clearly thinking one last time about a response. She had been steadily trimming her hair, but there was still quite a bit there,

"I hadn't really thought about it lover, do you think you could take care of that problem?"

Ever the helpful husband I jumped up and grab my trimmer, it was what I used when I wanted a quick shave. I used it to get her really mostly bare, then switched to an old-fashioned manual razor, and some of my shaving cream.

Working with a bowl of warm water, I soon had her totally bare, and boy did she look hot. That was then followed by a nice massage with some rich skin lotion to keep her from getting any irritated skin. After all I wanted her to stay bare from now on!

I made sure I paid plenty of attention to her lips and clit, and after only about three minutes she rewarded me with another small orgasm, and a big kiss and happy face. She then stretched like a satisfied big cat, before pulled herself off the bed and strutted over to our mirror.

My formerly bitchy and frigid wife tossed off her long leather dress and spent the next few minutes preening in front of the big mirror, looking over her newly bare mons. She turned back and forth, admiring her big red lips and even spun around to bent over and see how it looked from the rear.

Ellen was obviously very happy with the new look. After she had finished standing and looking this way and that way in the mirror, she went over to her dresser and picked up a hand mirror. She looked at her pussy all over, closely examining every part of her anatomy with her hand mirror. As she was doing that, she looked over to me with a sly smile,

"So lover is my pussy as sexy as I think it is?"

I smiled back at my sexy, slutty wife, "Baby, you know it is. Your pussy is so hot I know I'll want to taste you every day!"

After she heard that, Ellen was so clearly empowered by my comments, and aroused, that she pulled me down onto my knees, to eat her out again. She tasted just as good bare, and her orgasm was just as strong, but maybe a bit quicker, as she told me she was more sensitive without all that hair in the way.

I guess it didn't' hurt that I was now, with no fear or worry, able to finger her ass as I ate her out. With her new tastes and interests, it was really something she was growing to like. I started to wonder how long till some other wilder changes emerged with my "new" wife.

We added keeping her pussy clean and smooth to our couples' grooming weekly task list. It was fun to get up close and make sure she was baby smooth, and in an added benefit, it usually resulted in me eating her out to a screaming, explosive orgasm with a big flood of pussy juice soaking my face...yum.

Embracing the Kink!

The next week I came home from a short trip and got a great welcome home. Ellen had a glass of champagne for me to match the one she had already poured for herself. She strutted over to me to hand me my glass, kiss me thoroughly and then strut back across our softly lit living room.

She was a vision, so tall, and curvy, and hot. She had what at first looked like a sexy but classy bedroom outfit on. The outfit was matched by her wild black hair, and super heavy makeup, giving her very dark, heavy lidded eyes, with super thick long, obviously fake lashes. And all of this was finished with bright red shiny lipstick.

The whole look only started with a retro style gauzy black long robe, that was just about see through, that would have been appropriate for a 1950s glamorous movie star. Through that long sheer robe, you could see some super-hot lingerie and those amazing high heels. And those heels weren't just high, they were just the kind you find in the trashiest of strip clubs. As I looked at Ellen perched on those heels, she seemed easily over six feet tall. As I smiled at her she confirmed it,

"Do you like my new shoes babe, I think I look good in eight inch heels, don't you?"

I leered over at her as I looked across the room at my sexy, slutty, perfect wife.

"Lover, you are so super-sexy and slutty! I think you have turned yourself into the perfect woman!"

That reply seemed to be exactly what Ellen wanted to hear. She grinned over at me and beckoned me to join her. I dropped my bag and tossed my coat on our coatrack and I sipped my bubbly. And as we got more comfortable in the living room, with some sexy blues music in the background, I realized I was not giving the new Ellen credit, by just looking at the heavy makeup, robe and stripper heels.

Though the look she had pulled together included some long over the elbow silk gloves and a pearl necklace with matching pearls wrapped around her wrists, for a very classy look to match Ellen's robe, the rest of the outfit belonged in a fetish club. I had asked for this type of wardrobe, but loved that Ellen had pulled this all together, buying all this outrageous gear without ever a hint to me.

As Ellen let her robe fall open, I realized the lingerie was more than black to match the robe. It was a matched set of latex clothing. I had no idea where she even could buy such a crazy outfit! Her lingerie included a quarter-cup latex bra to push up and present her huge fake tits. She had foregone what I guessed was a matching G-string or thong to expose her dark wet bare pussy lips.

Her hot snatch was surrounded by a wet looking latex garter belt, with matching shiny, wet looking, latex stockings. This latex look was a new fashion choice for my wife. I loved it. When I looked up from those two inch platforms with eight inch spiked heels to the skin tight latex, her dripping pussy and huge tits, finishing with those bright red lips I again realized the money I paid Ben was the best money I'd ever spent.

She enjoyed the night, as did I, it began with my formerly reticent wife pulling me down to lie on my back and then sitting on my face, which quickly transitioned to a nice sixty-nine session when Ellen rotated forward to engulf my throbbing dick in her hot, wet mouth. It was different being almost smothered in my wife's hot, wet pussy, but if you have to go, not a bad way to go.

With her new attitude towards sex, having me pound her from the rear must have seemed very vanilla. I decided that wouldn't be right. So, as I was holding her hips and thrusting in and out, I wet my right index and middle finger. Then I twisted them around each other like I was a kid crossing his fingers and gave my sexy wife's ass a nice finger fuck.

That was met with some loud groans and obscene phrases of encouragement. I needed to learn to just go with my instincts it seemed. All in all, it was a great approach to a welcome home. Getting a glass of champagne and a hot fuck from you wife in stripper heels and latex lingerie was ideal. This was every guy's dream, or at least mine.

And as I knew so well, it was something the old Ellen wouldn't have even dreamed of discussing, now she was the one going out and getting the clothing, setting up the encounters and frankly, often taking lead in our carnal fun

I told Ellen that I was really liking all the changes, not just the ripped body and no smoking, but how she approached sex and made it so much fun. I also complimented her on her great taste in clothing. What I couldn't figure out was how she was affording all this sexy fetish garb. I had been watching our credit cards, and there really wasn't any big purchases. But that was something to explore later.

Ellen kept my attention as she grinned at me, kissing me and telling me,

"Oh baby, I am so just getting started. The work to stop smoking seems to have just removed all my inhibitions, do you mind?"

I of course made sure my head made a left to right shake, smiling all the while.

But I was still wondering how all this was affecting her. We had certainly gotten Ellen to stop smoking, thin down dramatically, and become a fitness fiend. That was all good, and part of the publicly agreed upon goals for the hypnosis program.

But the other steps, the slutty progression that resulted in fake boobs, being shaved below the neck, a voracious sexual appetite and a preference for the raciest of tight clothing, how did Ellen feel about all that? She knew it had occurred, that couldn't be hidden in the program of hypnotic suggestions and triggers.

I raised the question as we were getting to go out to dinner and a club one Thursday night. As I walked up on her, Ellen was checking out her reflection in the large mirror she had put up near the kitchen. It was a typical outfit for her these days, and she wasn't uncomfortable or tentative in her fashion choices.

From the thick long hair that framed her dramatic makeup to the low-cut tube-top like shiny leather minidress, that didn't even come half-way down her thighs Ellen embodied all the changes I had paid Ben to encourage.

Added to that the dress barely covered her nipples and was so tight her nipples poked out like two big erasers. This was a very hot woman. Finishing off her clubbing outfit were the tall six inch spike heels, completing the sex object look.

As I stood in front of her with my hands on her bare, tanned and toned shoulders looking in right in her eyes, I decided I needed to really be sure Ellen was ok with how all this had likely permanently altered her. So, I repeated my concern about all the changes; maybe I was just a little guilty. Ellen looked over at me and smiled. With her reply all my potential guilt melted away,

"Honey, I know all this was not part of the plan, or I think it wasn't, but look at the results. I'm happier with how I look and act, we fuck all the time now, and I have had some crazy experiences with our friends. The greatest part is that I don't feel a bit of shame or embarrassment over any of it."

Ellen continued to kiss me and tell me that she loved the new Ellen, as she boldly stroked me through my jeans. But she added, I had to decide if I could enjoy what she had become. Of course, she clearly suspected that this slut makeover had been at least as important to me as the smoking cessation and taking off that ten or fifteen pounds.

So, it wasn't like I was going to complain or feel upset when we added men and women to our bed. That hotwife lifestyle was probably every man's dream anyway. We had a great dinner and time dancing, playing like we never did a year ago.

Ellen played with my cock during dinner and rubbed her tight ass on my rock hard dick on the dance floor without mercy. She also encouraged me to play with her big tits and finger her during dinner and at our table in the dance club. She was sopping wet, and had worn, crazily, a leather G-String to match her new dress. This was working out so much better than I had dreamed, was my only thought.

Ellen Embraces Digital Sexiness

To reinforce my situation with my wife, and how our roles had changed and improved, I got my first erotic selfie from Ellen the next week. I was waiting for my bags at the airport, in the last part of a three-day business trip. I was tired and sweaty, and ready to get home, so without thinking I clicked on my messaging app when I heard the special tone I had linked to her number.

The selfie was pretty hot, so be polite about it. It was a pic of Ellen with a crazy black latex outfit, lying on our bed, clearly ready for and advertising an afternoon fuckfest. That was just a guess, but Ellen had shown no desire for sexual teasing, just getting me to take care of her needs.

From what I could see the outfit consisted of a set of latex straps wrapping around her lower torso, and cupping her bare pussy. The straps included a set of garters, the attached to a wild pair of open laced latex leggings, and some very very high heels.

The shot was taken by Ellen, looking down the bed towards our bathroom. I wasn't sure, but likely her tits were either in some matching piece of latex or totally bare. Its caption was simply,

"Get home soon, and prepare to be challenged."

I rushed as fast as I could, breaking some speeding laws without concern. My only focus was getting to enjoy my wife, and my interest in that very odd wording about being challenged.

I left my bags at the entry and came upstairs. Ellen was in the same position as she had been in for the selfie. And I was right, her big fake tits were tall and proud, not hidden by any bra or garment. She was also clearly ready for fun; her nipples were already erect like a couple of huge red erasers.

I also noticed a bottle of Tequila and two shot glasses on the table, clearly, she had had a couple already. She looked up, running her tongue over her bright red lips and told me to be ready to be fucked to within an inch of my life.

We did two more shots, and then she stripped me. The outfit was very sexy, but severe. Ellen pushed me back on the bed, kissing my nipples. Before I even noticed it, she had used Velcro cuffs to secure me face up on the bed. This was something I had not expected or asked for from Ben in his sessions!

She played with me for hours, playing the home dominatrix. Ellen told me she had been obsessing over being in control and dominating me throughout her week alone. Her makeup was dark and severe and matched that kinky latex strap outfit. Soon her bright red lipstick marked me too.

Over the evening fun I got to have my face buried in her pussy and ass, whether I wanted that or not. I found out the hard way I wasn't allowed to breathe freely till Ellen had come at least three times. I'm glad she had lost so much weight, as she was riding my face pretty hard with her bare pussy and ass.

Eating her ass was a new experience for me. I had fingered it but never kissed it. I quickly found out it tasted both musky and sexy. I also realized I really liked that taste. But that was only part of the fun. She also took advantage of her bare massive chest, alternatively pushing her big nipples into my mouth, running tits up and down my painfully hard cock, and also almost suffocating me with her surgically enhanced boobs.

Ellen focused on teasing and stroking me, even using a small whip to scare the crap out of me, hitting my legs and stomach. She finished by letting me cum as she rode me, while rubbing her own clit to orgasm nearly simultaneously with me. In a final surprise, she pulled away from my softening cock and sat on my face again.

She rotated on my face, forcing me to clean her very sloppy smooth snatch of all our juices. I had no choice, and actually it all tasted pretty good, which surprised me. She liked it when I not only licked deep inside her pussy with my tongue, but took the opportunity to kiss and suck on her clit, giving her the final orgasm of the night.

Ellen had gotten very forward, with me or without me I found out. The very next trip I had for work again took me out of town all week. I was just going to get back in town for the Friday PM session with Ben. We had only one final session coming up and I didn't want to miss it. I figured Ellen was about done with all her changes, not exactly right I found out during that trip.

On Wednesday night I got another photo in a text message. Clearly, she had decided to not wait for me. She was sucking off two guys, while the third plowed her ass. Her slit looked swollen and gaped open, so I figured they had been at it for a while. Then I counted the hands and counted the photographer and realized it at least four strangers not three, were fucking my hotwife

adler666
adler666
532 Followers