Transforming My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ellen rubbed my hard cock through my jeans, she realized I was horny and aroused not angry and devastated. So, she grinned at me, and gave me a deep sexy open-mouthed kiss, the kind I now knew I would never tire of receiving. Ellen then made a show, pushing her arms under her tits to show them off as she stood up.

My hot wife leered at me as she told me it would be her pleasure. Ellen disappeared down the hall, after she warned me that it would take more than a couple of minutes to get her makeup and outfits together. I sat for at least thirty minutes as I heard noises from our bedroom, including a dryer and lots of clothes being pulled from her dresser and walk-in closet.

Ellen started with turning up the stereo for some sexy soul music. Then she appeared. First, she showed me a fun outfit that was all about a fake looking teal boa, with a cute pair of black panties and some thigh high suede boots. She posed against the wall with a sexy challenging look that worked with her big hair, darkly tanned, tight body, and bright lipstick.

Ellen told me this was for the guys who just wanted a romp in the sack with a fun-loving chick, or for the occasional bachelor or birthday party. She said it was fun, and one of her regular "looks". I told her she needed to come over and show me but she laughed at me,

"Baby, you're going to be frustrated for a while, I'm not even close to done teasing you."

I was curious about this term, her "regular looks". I was a bit puzzled, and Ellen laughed at my puzzled facial expression. Then she told me to wait while she showed me another look, that got her a lot more money, and these days got her much bigger orgasms. It took almost fifteen minutes but I was then amazed, aroused, and just a little shocked.

If the strappy outfit from a couple of weeks ago sent from our bedroom was a bit on the fetish side, this black latex outfit was way over the line. This Ellen wasn't just about sex, she was about power and kink.

It started with a severe pulled back hairstyle and very dark red lips. But the outfit was the revelation. It started with a long-sleeved latex shirt. On top of that was a heavily reinforced latex corset, with garter straps framing her legs and ass, pulling her awesome body into a great curvy shape.

I could see the tiniest latex G-string I had ever seen; it barely covered her shaved lips. Below the waist was matching black latex stockings and sky-high striper style boots that ended at mid-calf. This was no doubt the wildest thing I had ever seen, and nothing I had ever imagined Ellen wearing.

She smiled broadly as she strutted around the room, spinning around to show off all that insane outfit. Ellen told me that this outfit got her hundreds in tips every time and that she had even been dominated in it. But I wasn't surprised when she admitted she had a lot more fun when she dominated the clients.

I asked her if guys liked being dominated and she laughed. Ellen told me she had been the top to both men and women, and several times a couple together. In each case she told me she loved bending her clients to her will for a session she was getting paid for!

As Ellen described the feeling of having her latex stocking wrapped around a guy, or with her boots over own her shoulders, I realized again, what a great wife I had married.

I was of course impressed and realized this was part of the goals of embracing all sex, no matter how kinky, and the more outlandish and sexier the outfits the better. But then Ellen share with me some insights. I asked her how beyond the outfits and the new body she was such a high earner. She paused and looked at me,

"So baby, I'll never know, but I know you and Ben put some other triggers inside me beyond working out and quitting the smoking. I mean the way I turned out had to meet at least three or four of your typical randy guy fantasies. But you know, whatever. When I started changing, and started to feel so good with all the fucking and sucking, I decided to go as far as I could."

I didn't really know how to answer Ellen. I did look at her and grin, and then kind of owned up to what Ben and I had done,

"Baby of course you hit all my fantasies, and sure Ben probably wanted to make you more fun. But he did say that a lot of what you were showing in your behaviors and preferences were not in the program. Ben told me that some of the implanted triggers worked really well on some subjects, but you couldn't ever count on that."

Ellen then added, in a long amazing statement, validation to all I had attempted.

"So lover I make so much because I will do almost anything. I'll take on any number of men or women. I will dress and do things I would never have done before. I mean I actually like to eat a guy's ass out, and then let him fuck mine. After he does that, as long as I had an enema first, I'll lick his dick clean. I guess other than someone hurting me, or kids, I have no limits. You may not know it, but it has been fun to get my leather or latex on and tease, torment, and whip men and women. I mean, who knew?"

Ellen could tell I was enjoying the outfits and her lack of limits; I mean my slacks had a huge bulge in them. Before she took care of me, she told me she would share a story, that would show how she was really into just about anything now.

First Ellen told me she loved when she had a double date, where two guys wanted to share her. She said by now it was easy to get both guys to shoot their cum all over her face. She leered over at me, still in that crazy black latex and boots outfit and told me that a cum bath was her new facial.

But this slut was a businesswoman too. Ellen smiled as she took pride in making more money. She said that when she was still covered in cum, but insisted on cleaning off their cocks before they put them away, it always got her at least an extra hundred as a tip. I just shook my head.

By now I didn't want to hear any more stories, I wanted to fuck my hot wife. I opened my arms up and Ellen swayed over to descend on me like a kinky lap dancer. She and I kissed for a long time, just enjoying that level of sexiness. And though this was such a radically modified Ellen, I was still surprised that I had to admit I was still totally turned on by my now hugely slutty wife.

After we got our full of kissing, I began to move south. I pulled open her corset's zipper and attached her big fake tits. She held me to her chest as I sucked and licked her tits through that latex long sleeved shirt. Finally, Ellen told me she needed some hard cock.

She stood up and with one arm on my shoulder for balance, pulled off her tiny latex G-string. While she was doing that I stripped and sat back down on the couch. That was all Ellen needed. She fisted my cock for about thirty seconds, leaning forward at the waist to lick up my pre-cum.

Then she kept her hand on my throbbing dick and guided it into her tight wet pussy as she sat down on my cock. She didn't even move that much up and down, Ellen just used her muscles to milk my cock. I liked it as I could continue rubbing and kissing those big tits.

In no time at all I was erupting up into Ellen's tight pussy. She let me cum, but pulled my right hand down against her clit. I got the hint, and as I slowly softened, I played with her big hard clit till she too exploded. At that my kinky, but exhausted wife fell forward on me and we had a nice post-coital nap.

Where We Ended Up

Now it is a year later, and Ellen has continued in her new career, loving the money, the new dicks and pussies she gets to experience, and most of all the ability to live out all her dreams. For me it is all good, as she still insists I fuck her every day.

Still, she knew how to get my motor running on evening, describing a hot encounter with a female client, as we ate dinner together. It was simple in that it was one on one, but super-hot. Ellen told me that she had gotten the date with a girl who wanted to try something new, another girl.

For some reason, unlike everyone Ellen knew, this client had not sampled a sorority sister or fellow cheerleader in college or back in high school. But Ellen was getting paid nearly double her normal rate, so figured she could become a coach and educator. She told me that this Hispanic chic was super-hot, wearing a mesh teddy under her silk blouse. Ellen smiled as she described her as athletic but still curvy.

She and Ellen split a bottle of prosecco to get the fun started. Then Ellen pulled off her tight silk top, she was braless underneath and stripped off Ina's top, revealing that mesh teddy. Ellen had me enthralled as she described Ina's full lips and hot wet tongue, but really had me as she told me how wet and musky her hairless pussy felt and tasted.

She taught Ina how it felt to receive a good tongue lashing, and made sure the night included a long session of sixty-nine. But she also used her best toys on Ina. My smiling wife told me it was an amazing feeling when the two of them mashed pussies together after pushing a really thick 16 inch double-ended dildo into each other.

Ellen was very proud that by the end of the night Ina kissed her passionately as the aggressor, no longer waiting for Ellen. The hot Latina told Ellen she wasn't confused any longer. She was now sure she was bi; it was just too much fun to not do women regularly.

Ellen didn't need or want any more surgeries, but I found out the changes weren't really over. It turned out she wasn't happy with the dark rich hair that she always had. One day I came home and that hair was now colored, but not with boring blonde highlights.

Ellen opted for bright red streaks through her hair. Those highlights looked great, very sexy and to be honest, kind of dangerous looking. Nice innocent girls don't have hair like that. It goes without saying, that Ellen also keeps her body totally hairless. But the clothes I had seen a year ago turned out to be were just a hint of what she would be wearing today.

She loves the contrast of her white skin and black shiny latex. When I come in the bedroom and see her reclining on the bed with a multi-piece latex outfit, with her boldly made up face, I know tonight will have no limits. Often, we share some shots, or in another surprise a few blunts together.

I know on those nights I will get to enjoy all of Ellen, her oral skills, her pussy, and if I am very lucky her amazing ass. She has a whole set of those kinky latex or leather outfits, and her clients love them too, maybe as much as I do.

What she also noted to me, was that when she peels off her raincoat or cloak with a client, and they see a crazy latex or leather outfit, it almost always means a tip of at least another hundred. It was a nice benefit that the kinky outfits Ellen now loved were most men's dream escort garb.

The ultimate experience involves her outfits, our furniture and giving up control. When I come home and see Ellen in her "throne chair" I know what is coming. She is in a dominant mood, and I had learned to go with the flow to avoid a bout of forced submission.

Ellen will typically be in a not suitable for public outfit, her favorite is a black and purple latex deal with stockings and fetish boots. This is matched, of course, by bright red lipstick and dark eye treatments. If she is really in a hurry, she won't even have on a G-string, her soaking wet pussy will be ready for my immediate attention.

No matter what, I know that I will be on my knees eating her pussy, in very short order. That can sometimes include rimming and penetrating her ass with my tongue, till she cums all over my face at least twice. Then if I did a good job, she'll either suck me dry or ride me till we both are worn out.

I think I got everything I asked for from Ben.

The end of this shorter story that had been lying around. Next story will take a while and hopefully be quite different.