Transforming My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen again had a just a short text below the photo,

"Missing you and wanted to give you something to make you want to come home sooner...P.S. I couldn't wait for you either, so found some willing hard cocks."

This was, again, something that Ben and I had not put into any of the sessions or tapes Ellen listened to at night. Here was such a crazy picture too. My formerly very frigid, overweight wife was now clearly at the center of an orgy. It also appeared she had organized the whole thing.

She didn't look tentative or like she was being forced. Instead she had two cocks in her hands. It appeared she was trading them back and forth out of her red-lipped mouth as the third guy pushed a thick cock deep in her ass.

Down lower I could see that third guy sawing in and out of her tight ass. Finally, it was clear at least one other guy had snapped the pic, for all I know there were many more guys waiting their turn. Naturally I didn't sleep much the rest of that trip, and to make it worse Ellen had let all my calls go to voicemail and wouldn't respond to any of my texts.

I couldn't tell if she had stayed focused on her hotwife newly found lifestyle or was afraid of my reaction to her slutty behavior. I wanted to reassure her that I found it all amazingly hot, but knew she would want to have proof of that.

What had we Done?

I was amazed, she was a totally changed wife, and so super-hot. I wondered again if all our changes were done. When I got home on Friday, I had to meet my wife at Ben's office, we had no chance to discuss the crazy picture and her independent infidelity.

My wife was a bit nervous; we began our session and very quickly Ellen was out for her hypnotic training. I quickly chatted with Ben on what had happened. Based on his suggestion, I had him implant in Ellen a keyword that made her totally honest and open in answering all my questions.

That night I decided to find out what had happened on Wednesday, if that was when the picture had even been taken. I figured I could get to the bottom of this and decide if we kept Ellen in this state or used more sessions to modify her further, something that would cost me even more!

So that night, without letting on how curious and nervous I was, I acted. As we relaxed before going out with a few cocktails I slipped in our new trigger word. She simply lay back on our sofa and closed her eyes. I then started the process of trying to figure out what was up with Ellen.

I gradually started asking Ellen questions, and quickly verified she was being totally honest with me with some test questions. I then brought up the text message and asked if it was taken that night and if she had fun.

Ellen amazed me with her response, it went on for a while and was full of shockers. I wouldn't have believed her, but her responses to the embarrassing test questions had been totally honest. As she told me her story, she stayed cuddled up with me. Better yet, when I placed her hand in my lap, she began to stroke my dick as she told me her story.

"Baby, yes it was that night, in a Hilton hotel downtown. It was four guys, you were right. It was so much fun. They fucked me for at least five hours. I came at least six times, and swallowed a load of cum from each of the guys. They also came in my ass and pussy at least once each. One guy came three times...he was my favorite."

I had to admit I was a bit shocked, but had to know everything. So, I explored further, asking her how this had happened, and if she was in that hotel to get fucked that night. Ellen smiled,

"Baby about a month ago I was horny and bored after a long session at the gym. A friend in the showers described this club where guys were always looking for fun. She told me she never paid for drinks, and sometimes got a big tip, after a session with the guy."

I wasn't sure, but could imagine what a "session" was, wow! Did this mean that Ellen was fucking guys for gifts and money for the past month? That was way past what Ben and I had planned on!

Ellen told me that she had picked the foursome up at that recommended bar, the guys were all part of a rec basketball league. When she told them that she could take every bit of dick they could offer, they couldn't wait to pay for a room and take her upstairs at the Hilton near that bar.

She had the guys strip her down to her black stockings and sexy top. Ellen grinned when she told me that she was wondering,

"If four guys could fill her with hard dick so well, and make her cum so often, how would eight or ten be?"

I laughed and told her that the "new Ellen" would have to find out. Ellen rubbed my hard dick through my pants and said she would, but tonight she wanted to wear me out one on one.

I was amazed, this sex for money in bars sounded like hooking not just hooking up! Ellen went on,

"The first night was a few weeks' time before that fun foursome. I was nervous, but super horny, you had been gone three days and my fingers and vibrator wasn't doing it for me anymore. I threw on a red latex skin tight lace-up top over my jeans and heels and it was amazing. Baby, I had free drinks and my pick of hard cocks, just like my buddies had said."

Wow, a lot to unpack. I didn't even know about the vibrator, or for that matter the latex top. The fact that without it being in the hypnosis program Ellen had begun to embrace what I had learned was a hot-wife lifestyle was interesting. She was not only expanding her kinky wardrobe, she was out in public taking advantage of all the attention her new, hot body got.

It was the kind of thing I was thinking of trying to get her to think about, but didn't know how to approach. Kind of interesting that my wife had been already doing even more than what I fantasized about for over a month already!

But Ellen wasn't done. She kissed me deeply, asking me if I minded that she had turned into a total slut. I said no, but asked her what had changed since that first week when she had hit the bar in that red top? She was still under the influence of the trigger word and went on to tell me exactly what had changed,

"So soon I was going a couple of nights, every week while you were out of town. It turned out it was fun to have guys hang all over you and ply you with drinks, and most of them were more than ready to feed you their hard cocks. Baby, best of all, after most sessions at their apartments or a hotel, they would tip a bunch of cash."

As my mouth dropped open in shock. Ellen hadn't just dabbled at being a hotwife, had embraced the entire lifestyle at breakneck speed. She continued.

"My initial record was three hundred. I used that money to buy a super-hot black latex dress, that barely covered my tits or ass, and wore that the next week. That was the dress that got me my first foursome, four guys in town for the NBA game."

So, wow, that foursome that provided the selfie wasn't even the first time she had pulled a train for a bunch of strangers. And based on Ellen hitting the clubs two or three nights during all my business trips, she was already banking some serious cash.

Ellen described a black latex outfit that ended right at her ass crack, and really displayed her fake boobs. She said the guys had assumed she was a professional, it turns out that bar was well known for high end escorts. They negotiated a group rate of twelve hundred for the night and Ellen was off and running. Little did they know, she might have done them for free.

She told me that her first foursome was two weeks ago, and that as part of hitting the bars almost every night during all of my recent trips she had gotten used to fucking one or more guys, usually for money, but sometimes just for the fun of a new hard cock.

Last week she again hit the bar, this time in revealing outfit with a focus on black lingerie. That got me the IM with the photo and got Ellen another big payout to go with all the cum. But the surprises weren't done.

Ellen told me she had to prepare her body for all that fucking with more than just extra-long sessions at the gym. She took great delight in showing me and describing how she used an amazing tool to get her ass ready for unlimited anal sex.

Ellen talked to me as she opened up an end table near the couch. She told me she wanted to be sure she could really handle any guy up her rear. So, she drove over to the next larger city, and found one of the larger adult stores. There she was amazed at all the vibrators, dildos and other toys, but found what she thought would be ideal.

It was at least nine inches long, quite thick, and had this great knobby surface. She was very proud of that massive, clear plastic dildo. She also told me that it wasn't just the penetration, it was a great tool to work on her anal muscles.

Ellen said it took about four hours over two sessions for her to get the dildo into an easy rhythm of pounding her ass. She also admitted it used about a full bottle of lube to ensure she wouldn't rip herself in the process. But she said the feeling of lying on our bed, with one hand teasing her clit while the other shoved a nine-inch fake dick in her ass was beyond belief.

Now I was even more shocked! Ellen let go of my dick and reached into that open side table drawer. She returned with this huge clear dildo and a bottle of lube. I asked her if she still used it, and whether she liked it in her pussy. She grinned over at me,

"Yes and Yes lover, watch while I show you."

For the next thirty minutes I was speechless. Ellen didn't even need the lube for her pussy she was so wet. That was good as I watched my wife fill her pussy with that dildo for ten minutes, giving herself a huge orgasm.

Crazily enough, no more than five minutes later she lubed up her dildo, had me spread the lube all around her ass and up her rear passage, and told me to watch and learn. I watched as for fifteen minutes she worked that huge tool in and out of her ass, ending with the first truly anal orgasm I had ever witnessed.

All of this made me really wonder what we had set loose with this hypnosis program. I loved it so far, but kind of felt neither of us were in control anymore. But I wasn't going to overthink it, I had a yearning for something else tonight.

Soon I had taken that bottle of oil and rubbed oil all over my cock and squirted some more on Ellen ass. I then pulled that huge glass dildo out of her ass and replaced it with my dick. She grinned down at me, not objecting at all.

The feeling of Ellen riding me, her big fake tits bouncing up and down while she pushed her ass up and down over my lubed up dick was beyond belief. She was still really tight, with great pussy muscles, but nothing like this.

She was moaning and encouraging me, telling me how good my dick felt up her slutty ass, this was my dream wife. Soon, much quicker than I would have liked, I blew a huge load deep in her bowels.

Ellen slowed down and laid back on me, letting my dick soften and pop out as a flood of oil and cum pooled on me and all over her ass. I decided an out of control Ellen, willing to try anything, was the Ellen I had wanted all along. I told her that and she spun around, kissed me and told me she loved the new Ellen too.

Our New Life

We had finally finished with our treatment program with Ben. However, as part of the original priced deal, we went back three months later to verify all of the changes were well-seated in Ellen's psyche. Ben did the full session with Ellen, but also chatted with me while she was deep under for the final time.

I thanked him and described all the changes, which I certainly considered improvements. I also asked him bluntly if he had any idea how she was affording all of her new wardrobe. I told him about her free-lancing, and he opened up to me with some information he hadn't shared before.

Ben told he there were some unpredictable results from such an intense, focused program. He also came clean, telling me that many, close to a majority, not a few subjects as he originally told me, went a lot further on their own. We needed to ask Ellen he told me.

He also shared that most of the women went the same route as Ellen, and he seldom heard complaints, so figured if it happened to her I wouldn't mind that much, based on everything I had asked him to include in Ellen's medication program.

I did smile and acknowledge that a wild, slutty Ellen was a huge improvement over bitchy, overweight, frigid Ellen, even if she was fucking anything that moved for free or for money. I also allowed that even if Ellen went a lot further and became a total whoring slut, she would still be perfect to me.

Ben turned back to Ellen, who was now lying on the couch, totally relaxed. He slowly started to question Ellen while she was deep under, in that totally hypnotized state. He said she had no way of lying to us, but might try to hide things once she woke up.

He asked her if she had other hobbies or a job or friends that had allowed her to buy her totally new wardrobe. He told her it she needed to give us the whole story. Ben made it clear to Ellen that it was obvious the casual hookups she had told me about earlier weren't paying enough for all the expensive, kinky clothes that now made up her wardrobe.

Ellen was of course now very honest, replying in a level monotone, like out of some cheap movie. While she continued to breath in that same steady, deeply hypnotized manner, her nipples hardened and she immediately dropped to a deeper sexier tone. This was getting interesting.

She told us that over a month ago she had decided to go all the way, and not just receive casual gifts for sex. She had used the number a hot girl she was friends with at the bar had from her escort service. Her friend had confided that she escorted to supplement her income working in an office as an admin.

Ellen had applied for and started working for the same high-end escort firm her friend worked for. For over a month she told us she was fucking for money during every one of my weekly business trips, with a date almost every night, and occasionally a daytime date was well as an evening one on the same day.

She also added that even when I was in town Ellen had dates almost every day at lunch time or in the afternoon. Wow, it added up to close to nine or ten dates a week, which probably meant three to four thousand a week in income after the service took its cut.

She had a new phone that was only for escort work, and had a full on-line profile on the service's site. Ben asked her what was in her profile and Ellen immediately told us. It was a mix of a text profile and series of pictures of Ellen in dresses, lingerie and naked. She told us it also listed her as open to any form of sex, except bestiality and involving physical injury. Wow, she had really blown past Ben's programming there too.

I looked at Ben and wrote a note down, so he asked her if all of this was voluntary and if she enjoyed all the sex. Ellen responded in the same monotone voice that she actually loved all the sex and had never been asked to do anything she hadn't wanted to do. She told us that she actually orgasmed during most dates, and enjoyed all her new partners. But Ellen added she really loved all the money.

Ben leaned over and asked me if I wanted to know more, including specifics. I nodded up and down and so he paused and looked over at my now professional escort wife. He then asked her to describe a date, and Ellen, still totally under Ben's control described a typical "date".

Ellen described what she called a normal date. She was booked for a dinner and sex appointment, with notification via text message on her phone covering all the details. She said the standard message told her where to go, what to wear if the client had a focus, and what the client was into.

This guy was a divorced banker who wanted a hot slutty date, so he asked for a sexy, leather dress and paid for six hours of Ellen's time. My wife also shared that typically if she really made a date memorable, whether it was the clothing, her deep throat skills, or giving up her ass, she could count on a big tip, sometimes nearly three hundred just as a tip. Wow Ellen had embraced this new life!

Ellen then discussed how the client reacted when she wore one of her new revealing black leather dresses with super high heels. She said her tits were totally exposed, by the slit that went way down towards her naval. It was obviously her boobs were fake, as they stood proud with no bra at all.

She said when she greeted him, leaning against his car in front of his house, the guy was ready to take her inside instead of to dinner first, despite what she had been hired for. Ellen said the six inch spike heels and the dark heavy makeup certainly also met the client's standards for a hot date too.

Ellen stopped the horny, eager client, insisting on dinner before the fucking. She said she had never dreamed that she would have been the slutty looking date that all the other middle-aged wives stared daggers at. But she told me it made her hot.

After the dinner they did return to his house, of course, so Ellen could fuck, her divorced banker date, nearly to death, in his living room. My amazing wife, though in a deeply hypnotic state did seem to enjoy telling Ben and I how satisfied her date was with her outfit, imitating him saying,

"Baby, you're the hottest, sluttiest chick I've ever seen. I can't believe this is what I got tonight."

She laughed as she recounted that he got very flushed and had trouble breathing when she rode him and then leaned forward to smother him with her big enhanced tits. Ellen, after Ben asked her, described how she had first sucked the guy to hardness before she rode him.

She said that he was already pretty hard, but nearly came when her lips were on his balls with his rod down her throat. She told us it was proof that her deep throat skills were very useful for this new job. I had Ben ask Ellen if there was anything she was leaving out.

She smiled and then added that after finishing him off in a classic cowgirl position, with her heels still on she wasn't done. She had made a show of eating his cum out of her pussy, after he asked her to show him what a slut she really was.

I was shocked, but oddly ok with it. I told Ben implant an unbreakable urge for Ellen to confess everything to me once we got home. We ended the session; Ben got his final payment and Ellen and I drove home.

As we drove home, she told me she had some big things to tell me once we got home. She felt she had to be completely honest. I told her I loved her no matter what, and was really enjoying her now that she had finished the entire program. I knew what was coming, but Ellen seemed pretty nervous.

At home we settled in, I got us both a cocktail to try to calm Ellen down. My wife could not resist the implanted command and so almost immediately came clean, disclosing everything about her new job. She was clearly nervous, but I noticed her nipples were rock hard and her upper chest was flushed. This was actually also arousing her, I realized!

I acted surprised, Ellen didn't know she had told Ben and I a large amount of this less than three hours ago. I let her go into great detail about the money and sex and how the business worked. I worked hard to be shocked by all the deceit.

But secretly I was getting hugely turned on by the fact my frigid, dumpy wife was now a hot slutty whore. It didn't hurt that she admitted she was making at least three grand a week escorting. She told me honestly that all that money was how she afforded the clothes, the expensive salon treatments, the Brazilian waxes, and weekly manicures for her now inch long talons.

Finally, after two cocktails Ellen had finished complying with Ben's command to tell me all. I decided I needed to push this further and have some fun. So, I told Ellen again I would always love her, but she needed to show me some of her new work outfits, so I understand where were at now.