Transforming Sassy

Story Info
Sassy gets yanked into a new life as a family slut.
6.3k words
3.97
41.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon "Sassy" Jones was in the kitchen of her family's restaurant finishing the closing side work. Her brother Cole was in the dish area finishing the dishes from the cooks.

Mama's Kitchen had been opened 40 years ago by Sassy's grandparents. Now it was run by her father Jack and his brother John. All of the kids worked there from the time they were old enough to get a work permit. Her mom and dad met at the restaurant, she had been hired as a server. John had 3 kids with 2 different women, he married 3 women and it never worked out because as Sassy's mom once said, John was kind of a misogynistic scumbag. He liked the waitresses dressed in short, tight, and low cut. Even his daughter and niece had to wear the uniform to wait tables. The steady stream of truckers, frat boys and local perverts kept the cash coming in. Her mom was adamant that Sassy could not work there. Jack, however, insisted that she work at the restaurant to make it through college.

Sassy hated the uniform. She was not built for the skin-tight outfit. Her ass was too big and made the back of the skirt ride up so much that her panties showed if she didn't constantly pull it down. Her tits were so huge that her flesh spilled out the top. Her tits were mashed so tight her cleavage touch her chin if she looked down. The uniform had an apron but it was decorative at best. The frills along the side looked like a porn French maid uniform. They had to keep their hair long and there were only 3 styles allowed, a tight bun, a high pony tail or 2 pigtails.

Sassy made a lot in tips but spent much of her time getting groped, pinched and felt up. She had mentioned it to John and he told her that the customer was always right. If it was not a health code violation he would expect the girls to plop their pussies up on the table and serve them as apps. At least that is what Shayla, the longest term waitress liked to say. Girls rarely made it past 30 here at Mama's kitchen.

John was closing manager tonight and the cooks were moving fast tearing things down. John had kept all the cooks on long past the time when they should have been cut so with 5 of them doing the work of 2 they were getting out much quicker than normal. Even Cole was moving faster than normal. He was almost done and Sassy, who was the only server left still had to clean the drink machines, vacuum and clean the condiments.

"Jesus, Sass. I wanna get home tonight!" Cole scowled when she told him she still had work to do.

"You could help." Sassy said hopefully.

"Or I could give her a ride later." John said from the office. "I got some bar inventory to do yet and I will be finished about the same time as Sassy. Why don't you head out now, Cole?"

"You mind?" Cole asked Sassy.

Sassy felt a wave of apprehension shoot through her, but the eager look on Cole's face was enough to make her feel guilty for hesitating. "Of course. If Uncle John is willing, then get out."

Cole smiled broadly and ran for the door. Sassy grimaced and went to grab the condiments.

John watched Sassy on the video monitor in the office. She was busy cleaning the condiments for a bit. He used the mouse to zoom in on her cleavage. She was focused on her work and did not realize she was being watched. John lazily unbuckled his pants and let his massive cock have room to get hard. He was very proud of how he had used the labor to trap her here later than everyone else. Cutting all the servers early so that they could not do any of the closing side work was genius.

She finished the condiments and moved on to the drink machines. The first one was easy, the nozzles came off easily and she was able to soak them and wipe down the stainless backsplash. The second one had a couple of very tough nozzles to remove. John often sat in the office watching the busty servers jiggle and bounce trying to get the machine apart. Today was no exception. Sassy struggled with the slippery nozzles as they clung stickily where they were. Sassy grabbed a towel and tried that. She managed to yank one of the stubborn nozzles free but the motion caused her to hit the active spray lever. The soda water shot everywhere with the force of a firehose. Sassy squealed and quickly shut the machine down. She felt stupid for forgetting that important step.

John stuffed his hard, long cock down his pant leg and zipped up before heading out to "find out what the ruckus was". He found her dripping with water and plucking at her uniform.

"What the hell happened?" John growled.

"I forgot to turn off the machine." Sassy sighed.

"Look at this mess you made!" John yelled. "Get a towel and clean up this floor."

Sassy grabbed a towel and began mopping the floor.

"Your fucking making it worse. Get that fucking uniform off."

"What?"

"You are just getting more water on the floor. Take the uniform off." John growled.

"But-"

"Sassy, I swear that if you do not listen this minute I am going to beat your ass. You are not too old for me to take over my knee."

Sassy gaped at him. As soon as his hand went to his belt she jumped to comply. She wiggled and squirmed trying to get out of the too tight uniform. John stood there enjoying the show. She tits were barely contained in the push up bra. Her boy-short panties were the same color as her bra. She looking fucking hot.

"Now get on the floor and clean that mess up." John said grabbing her uniform and heading back to the office. His view on the monitor was not the angle he would have desired but he enjoyed it just the same. Face down ass up, scrubbing the floors was the epitome of perfection. She finished cleaning the machine dressed in her underwear.

When it came time to get the vacuum and finish the front of house, she paused. Then headed to the office.

"Um, Uncle John?"

"What?" John said glad that the monitor could not be seen from the door of the office.

"Can I get my uniform back?"

"So you can make a mess of the dining room? Um, no." John said.

"But the windows?" Sassy said blushing.

"You think that people are going to stop what they are doing to watch your fat ass vacuum?" John sneered. "Try this, hustle. I know that concept is foreign, but maybe this will help you."

Sassy flushed with shame and turned away. John watched her move through the monitor and grinned. Just how he liked his fuck-toys, humiliated and free from self-esteem.

Sassy vacuumed the dining room as quickly as she could, but halfway through, John had come out and started pointing out things she missed. When she reached the back of the bar area, he pointed out something on the floor at the back of the booth that she could not reach with the vacuum. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled under the table. That was when John made his move. He moved next to her shoved his foot between her legs and pressed forward trapping her. He pulled off his belt and yanked her underwear out of the way.

"I am fucking sick of your insolence and incompetence." John shouted just before he began lashing her ass with the belt. Sassy screamed and tried to get away but there was no escape. She was pinned by him behind her the wall in front, the booth from the side and the table from the other.

He moved to the side to get better leverage on the spanking. She was crying and begging him to stop. He reached under the table and grabbed her ponytail, using it to drag her out and stand her up. She was clutching his fist with both hands trying to keep him from yanking all of her hair out.

John got right in her face. "You think that just because you are my niece that you can be a lazy cow?"

"No, I am sorry."

"You think that you can get away with being a messy little pig?" John yelled, spittle splashing against her face.

"No. I will be better." Sassy cried.

"I don't believe you. You are such a dirty little cunt." John said. "Pull your panties down to your ankles."

Sassy quickly complied. John use her hair to push her down over the table top. Using her hair as leverage he pinned her to the table and began her beating again. The soft round flesh of her ass glowed in the dim bar light. He lashed her ass 12 more times making sure to spread the marks from her thighs to the top of her ass.

"Spread your legs."

Sassy did not even think to argue. She spread her feet as much as her panties would allow. John gazed at her pink little asshole and her glistening wet cunt hole. Without warning he slapped her pussy with his wide hand. She shrieked.

"You know that would not have hurt that bad if you had not been such a filthy whore. Wet, drippy pussy. Is that normal for you? Or did getting a spanking from your uncle make your little cunny tingle? Are you a little cock tease for your uncle? Is that why you parade around without your uniform on? You want to get a little fuck poke from me?"

"No. No. I am not like that, I swear."

"You think I am going to believe that lying mouth? You fucking pussy is dripping like a faucet. You want to get dicked hard... by me, apparently since I am the only one here."

"No please, I am sorry. I didn't mean to." Sassy said.

"Well now you have my dick hard, so one way or another you are going to fix it."

"What?"

"You flaunt them tits, you make me strip you, you wiggle that ass, make me punish you, then you get wet from it... Now because I am a man and you are being a fucking whore, my dick is hard. So you are going to give my dick relief. I did not start this you did, so now you finish it."

With that John released her. She stood up unsure of what she was supposed to do. John watched her puzzled face turn to intrigued horror as he pulled his stiff 12 inch cock from his pants.

"Well? You just going to stand there or are you going to get to work on this meat?"

"I don't know what to do." Sassy whispered.

"Such a worthless cow. I guess I will have to show you. Get on your knees. We will see if you can use that mouth from something other than proving how stupid you are."

She slid to her knees trying to figure out what she had done, how this had gotten so far out of control. John slapped her face to get her attention.

"This is a cock." He said gripping his penis and pointing it at her. "The true nature of women is to please cock. In exchange, men breed women. This is the circle. Women seem to forget this as they pursue their careers and goals. Feminists are unfulfilled because they are not pleasuring cock."

He paused and seemed to be waiting for a response. Sassy, unsure of what he wanted, simply nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Now because women are always forgetting their biological purpose, sometimes men have to take a firm hand with them. As you can attest, sometimes men have to correct women and show them the biological dictates they are ignoring. Now because you are being ignorant I am going to have to teach you. So open your mouth, and I will show you the true use of a woman's mouth."

Sassy opened her mouth wide and tried not to think about the fact that the cock pressing between her lips was her Uncle's. He slowly fed her cock until he was bumping her tonsils and her gag reflex kicked in. As soon as she began to gag he pressed harder and moved into her open throat. He growled in pleasure then began pistoning in and out.

"That is right, whore throat that big dick."

Sassy was struggling to breathe and not puke but he was keeping her focused by slapping her face every time she attempted to get him out of her mouth. He could tell that her bimbology was kicking in, as she was breathing when the opportunity was present and maintaining the contents of her stomach. Her eyes were watering and her nose was running but the sloppier the better as far as he was concerned. If a fuck toy wasn't covered in ruined make-up and fluids then she wasn't being used right. He grinned evilly as he watched his brother's precious little girl perform like a true porn star.

He pulled back leaving her gasping wearing only a bra, with her panties around her ankles. He slapped her face with his cock smearing her spit all over her face. As he tucked his cock away he pondered how he had often pictured the things that he would do to this luscious slut once he had her in his control. This was one of many encounters he planned to have, whether she wanted to or not.

"Sassy, I am going to tell you right now, this stays between us. Is that understood?"

Sassy nodded, scared what he would do if she disagreed.

"Say the words, Sassy."

"I won't tell." Sassy whispered from her raw throat.

"You know what else?" John said. "You are going to be my on demand cum catcher."

Sassy gasped loudly.

"That is right, see if you don't do as I tell you I will ruin this place and bankrupt your whole family." John said kneeling in front of her. He fingered the front clasp of her bra as he spoke. "I can drain the accounts, ruin the health code rating and screw up the inventory in such a way that it would take years to undo the damage. You think your dad can do this all by himself?"

Sassy shook her head. There was no way her dad would be able to save the restaurant from the kind of financial damage John could do.

"So, to keep the family, happy and financially healthy, you are going to do whatever I say, when I say it, right?" John gripped her chin waiting for her answer. Sassy nodded reluctantly. "Good girl. Now why don't you show your Uncle John them pretty tits."

Sassy hung her head as she slowly unclasped the bra and pulled the garment free of her flesh. Her massive tits hung heavily, her raspberry nipples stood hard and long from the tightening areolas. John gripped one of her nipples roughly.

"Oh yes, fucking cow has some big ol' udders. I am going to do some horrible stuff to you, little girl. Eventually you might even start to like it." John laughed like a villain from a cartoon. Sassy cringed and tried to ignore how the rougher he pulled on her nipple the sweeter the tingle in her cunt became.

John stood not releasing her nipple but forced her to shake free of her panties and clamber after him like she was on a leash. His mind began to swirl with the things that he could do now that she was good and trapped in his web. He had been waiting 6 years to get his hands on her tits. Now here they were and he wanted to use every sadistic trick he ever learned on them. He dragged her to the dry storage room and used the plastic bags to tie her hands to the wire shelving. He grabbed a large box and dragged it close, pulled her right leg up and rested her foot on it. He took a rubber spatula from the shelf and slapped it loudly against his palm.

"Let's play a little game, shall we?" John said stepping close. "I am going to ask you questions, every right answer I slap the right tit, every wrong answer the left one. If you make too much noise or move too much I slap the cunt. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes."

He slapped her left tit with the rubber weapon. She squealed loudly. Immediately slapped the instrument against her cunt.

"The right answer to that question was... Yes, sir. Or Yes, Master, or Yes, Uncle-Daddy." John said conversationally. "Try again, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, Uncle-Daddy."

"Very good. Now that we know my name what is your name?"

"Slut, sir!" Sassy said quickly.

The right breast was treated to a quick slap. "That was an acceptable answer."

Sassy sighed at the sting but did not make too much noise. John grinned. It didn't matter to him if she answered correctly or not, he still got to smack her every time she answered. Getting her to feel responsible for her treatment was the more important lesson.

"Where are you going to put my cock?" John said calmly.

"In my vagina?" Sassy said unsure.

The spatula resounded against her left tit.

"No, you dumb whore. You do not have a 'vagina'. You have a cunt, a pussy, a cock holster, a breed hole, a cum tank, a slut box, a honey trap, a fuck hole, a wet welcome, a juice box, a slip in and slide." John said. "But the answer is anywhere Uncle-Daddy wants to put it."

"Yes, sir."

"Say it." John said slapping her cunt.

"I put your cock anywhere you want it, Uncle-Daddy."

John growled and pulled his cock out of his pants before it tore through the fabric. "What is your purpose?"

"I exist to please cock, sir."

The right breast received its slap. "Your pussy is dripping down your leg. Why is that?"

"Because I am a dirty slut, sir." Sassy whispered.

"Yes you are." John said slapping her right tit. He grabbed his cock and lined it up with her open hole and thrust. Sassy rose up on her toes and moaned. His cock stretched everything, and he was relentless. She was unable to escape or slow his progress so she was forced to just take it. John moaned as her wet heat surrounded his neglected dick. "Such a wet, drippy cum hole."

Sassy whimpered as his huge dick kept pressing. He was way bigger than anything she had ever played with before. He did not care that her body was struggling to accommodate, he was going to get his pleasure. He tossed the spatula and gripped her tits, holding them up so that he could bite and suck her nipples, without an ounce of gentle. The rougher he was the more fluid spilled out around his cock.

Sassy was moaning and squeaking and generally making a mixture of pleasure and pain noises. John just kept thrusting at her hole. There was something happening though. The muscles of her cunt began contracting, seizing in orgasmic bliss right before her world exploded and she began to cum.

"You dirty little incestuous whore. You just came on your uncle's cock. What a filthy fuck you are? You like it when your uncle fucks you so much that you cum like a prostitute. I knew you were trying to get me to fuck you. I knew you were a fucking slut."

Sassy moaned as he berated her. The more he humiliated her the more she came. The racks were digging into her back and butt, and her arms were going slightly numb but nothing mattered but the hole he was invading. He pulled her hips toward him and pounded deep.

"Teasing cow. You flaunt them big fuck udders and beg men to take you. Now you are getting what you deserve. Dicking from Uncle-Daddy."

"Yes," Sassy panted with the rhythm of his thrusts. "uncle- DADDY, yes uncle- DADDY. I am GOING to CUM uncle DADDY."

"That is because you are a worthless, incest whore. Spread them thighs for your uncle you sick little cunt. Yeah, cum on that uncle cock."

Sassy howled as the pleasure exploded from her cunt. John waited until she was clamped the tightest on his cock then just as the release hit he slapped her tit hard. Then he grabbed her chin and shoved his finger in her mouth as deep he could, making her gag. She convulsed and her girl juice sprayed out of her coating his balls in girl cum.

"Such a filthy little niece I have. Good thing you are here to clean the fucking floors. I am going to need you to lick my balls clean too." John said thrusting as he removed his finger from her mouth. "I swear you are the dirtiest slut I ever did meet. You cum when I slap your titties, you squirt when I gag you. You are worthless for anything other than cock."

Sassy was still reeling from the orgasm, so everything was taking a while for her to process. When she did start to understand the one thing that she heard loud and clear is that she was not normal. She was the reason that this was happening to her. The tiny piece of her that wanted to say it wasn't her fault was buried under Uncle John's words, really quickly. She deserved to be slapped and abused and her holes taken because she was so perverted and wrong. This was the only way to make it right.

John untied her hands and pulled his cock out of her. He pushed her to the floor and held his cock up so she could lick his balls clean. "Yes, you filthy bitch, lick my balls clean."

Sassy quickly began cleaning the mess she made. He was so right about her, she thought. She was an incestuous whore, because licking his balls was making her tingle.

12