Transforming Sassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back the cum boiling in his balls. But he was having a hard time where best to dump his cum. He could cum on her and glaze her like a donut. He could cum in her pussy and watch it ooze out. He could dump it in her ass but he was saving that hole for an occasion. He could cum in her mouth... that was always good.

He grabbed the back of her hair and wrenched her mouth up to his cock. He jammed his cock into her mouth and fucked her face hard. He pressed deep and started spurting. She gagged and swallowed trying to keep up with the spunk overflowing her mouth. He pulled back and let the last few jets blast her face.

She looked a hot mess, covered in drool, cum, snot and tears. He felt his cock stir at the wreckage. He was going to destroy this cunt to the base of her person and he could not wait.

He had given her back her clothes and allowed her to clean up while he finished on the computer. He told her to get in the car and wait for him, he didn't want to have to punish her again. Sassy didn't want that either. She was sore from the whooping he had given her before. She was in no hurry to face his ire again.

When he had gotten in the car he looked at her and grabbed her hair. He forced her to look him in the eye. "You know I am going to use all three of your slut holes from now on, right?"

"Yes, sir." Sassy whispered.

"You know better than to tell anyone that you are my slut, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"You know what I do to your family if you talk?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I expect I am going to have to beat your ass a few times a week until you do your duties correctly. There may be times when I am going to need to punish you more than I am able at the restaurant so I think you need to start looking for a place."

"I can't afford a place." Sassy said. John slapped her hard across the face.

"I do not care if it is a storage unit that is climate controlled. You are going to find a space for your ass to get used and punished whenever I feel the need to empty my balls or my anger. You understand me slut?"

"Yes, sir."

That was the end of the conversation and the next thing she knew she was on the stoop of her parents' house watching the taillights of his car disappear. The events of the night were surreal. She had no idea how things had gotten as far as they had. She slipped her key in the lock and headed inside.

"You were there late." Her mom said from the kitchen. Dressed in a robe and drinking a cup of tea, her mom watched her as she moved into the room. "What happened?"

"It took me a while to close down the server side work, and Cody wanted to take off, so I had to wait for John to finish up inventory before he could take me home."

"Did that sleaze do or say anything to you?" Her mom asked worried.

"No momma. Everything is normal."

"You steer clear of him. I know he is bad news. I hate that you have to work there, but this is our life."

Sassy yawned and nodded to her mom before escaping to her room. She pondered her problem with her Uncle and finding a place of privacy. Maybe the storage unit could work.

Sassy booted up her computer and searched prices and access. She went to bed that night and dreamed about getting spanked.

John never trained a slut as easy to control as Sassy. He gave her flimsy excuses for how her behavior brought on the punishment and she accepted it without question. The night after he had used her for the first time she had a table complaint over the food that was cooked improperly, John took her in the office, shave a piece of fresh ginger into a plug and rammed it in her ass.

"You think about how to please customers no matter how uncomfortable you are. It is your job to be pleasing, you useless fuck-bag." John said pocketing her panties. "Try not to show your ass to the whole fucking dining room. I will teach you to be more aware one way or the other."

Sassy sniffled a little and headed out to her section. She tried to concentrate on her job but the plug in her ass was like a fireball. It made her burn and itch and the more she moved the more it worked. Many of the tables in her section were filled with men, groups or pairs. There were several men that were more handsy than normal. One gentleman went so far as to find the plug and every time she stopped at his table he would pluck at it. Sassy spent 45 minutes on the floor with that tiny hell toy in her ass, when she could bare it no more she went in search of John.

"Please, sir. I can't take it anymore." Sassy moaned biting her lip.

"Fucking weak whore, we are going to have to rip that ass open and make it stronger." John was actually impressed that she had made it as long as she had. The figging was no joke. It was harmless, but painful and uncomfortable. "Get over here and bend over."

Sassy complied immediately. Before he removed the plug he pulled out his dick and buried the monster in her pussy. The burn of the plug combined with the burning stretch that her uncle's huge cock was giving her made her feel like she was roasting, but the fire turned pleasant and soon she was cumming, squeezing more juice from the ginger, starting the cycle all over again. John yanked the plug and fucked her hard for a few more moments, pulled out and put his cock away before swatting her ass and telling her to get out.

John pinched his dick to get it to calm down as Sassy limped from the office. He had big plans for her training tonight, so he planned to draw it out.

Sassy watched the last of the kitchen staff head out the back door and knew that the time had come. Uncle John was going to "train" her again. She hurried through cleaning the condiments and the drink machine, but while she was vacuuming the front of house, John made his move. In the back he took the half empty bottle of malt vinegar that they used to keep the other bottles full and dropped it on the floor in the drink station. The smell was overwhelming and as soon as she stowed the vacuum John was there.

"You obviously didn't wipe down the condiments well enough." John said dragging her to the back to show her the mess. "Clean it up."

Sassy used the broom to clean away the glass, then a mop to clean the wet. When she finished she went to the back to clean out the mop bucket. The scent of the vinegar was still quite strong. When she came back to the front her uncle was standing there.

"This place smells like a fucking douche factory. You obviously didn't clean it well enough. Get on you hands and knees and clean that stink up." John growled.

"Yes, sir." Sassy sighed heading to get the cleaning supplies. When she returned John was still standing there.

"Strip. You are going to get that vinegar all over you and drag the smell all over this restaurant." John waited with his arms crossed.

Sassy inhaled deeply knowing that this was going to get rough. She pulled off her uniform and put it in John's outstretched hand. He raised his eyebrow and with another sigh Sassy slipped off her bra with a wiggle that delighted John.

John glared as her breast sagged against her chest. "Those fucking heifer udders are going to drag the ground. Stay still."

John turned around and headed for the office. Sassy wanted to die of shame. Her tits were huge and hung lower than the porn star girls but she had never been embarrassed by them before now. John returned with Velcro straps. He stood close and wrapped the base of her right breast until the flesh pulled tight and stood firm turning a dark shade from the constriction. She panted as the flesh burned and stretched. Her nipple stood stiffly from the taut breast flesh and John smiled into her eyes as he flicked it hard. Tears welled in her eyes as the sharp pain followed by burning ache pulsed from her nipple to her clit.

John secured the left breast in the same fashion. "Now you get on your hands and knees and scrub this floor until that stench is gone. You keep your knees spread at all times, you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Sassy said lowering herself to the floor. The lemon cleaner was going to take a long time to overcome the pungent vinegar smell, but she knew she was in for a long night all shift. She began to scrub.

John wandered into the kitchen to retrieve a rubber scrapper, a fresh cucumber and metal spatula long and 3 inches wide. He returned and stood behind her waiting. She tried to ignore Uncle John peering over her like a bird of prey but soon she was so nervous she forgot to keep her knees wide.

John moved close and used the metal spatula to slap her ass hard 3 times. "Knees open, Sassy Slut."

She quickly moved into a better position. He used the rubber spatula on her exposed pussy. Sassy let out a strangled scream as the fire raced over her most sensitive skin. John turned the scraper and slapped each distended tit right on the nipple. Again, Sassy was helpless to hold back the painful yelps.

"Keep making noise you slut cow and I am going to keep giving you reason to make them squeals." John slapped her open pussy again and Sassy swallowed the pained sound her body was desperate to make. "I guess you can teach a slut cow new things. Good girl."

Sassy continued to scrub away at the floor, her heavy tits heaving with the effort. John watched mesmerized by the swinging flesh. When she closed her knees to get in a better position, he attacked with the spatula again. The stinging swats followed by the pussy slap and the nipple slap caused Sassy to freeze in place while the pain swiftly turned to burning need. The inside of her thighs became damp as John watched her clean. He picked up the cucumber and slid it across the wet opening of her cunt.

"I think that you will concentrate better if you are full, then you won't have to think about how empty that cunt is." He pressed the vegetable roughly inside of her and stroked it in and out a couple times before warning her. "If this falls out, I will punish you much harder than I have been. You think about how nice I have been today and how much worse I can get while your cunt tries to hold onto this."

Sassy whimpered. The scrubbing was causing her bound tits to sway, which was creating a heavy tug from her tits to her cunt. He kept spanking her in all the places that made her drip, her cunt was a fucking slip and slide at this point and that vegetable had nothing to grip. She knew that she was going to lose that cucumber long before the vinegar was clean to John's satisfaction. She could feel her doom waiting in the corner and her failure was eminent.

Sassy scrubbed, her tits swayed, the cucumber slid, slowly. She squeezed her cunt as hard as she could, but the cucumber was not staying put. As it fell, John reached out and caught it before it hit the ground. He stepped behind her and from his pocket produced a portable bottle of KY lube. He opened the bottle and squirted her up turned ass crack and used the cucumber to spread the cold gel. He knelt behind her and began pushing the vegetable into her ass.

"No, oh no, please Uncle John, no please." Sassy remained still but whimpered as the green monstrosity began stretching her hole.

"I told you to keep that cunt tight, now we are going to see if you can hold things with this other hole." John growled. "You look so fucking filthy with this Jolly Green Giant cock in your ass. You look like a desperate slut looking for anything to fill a hole. That is what you are now. Desperate empty holes looking for anything to make you full."

John pressed the food deeper as he shifted to free his cock. Once he was free he settled his massive prick against her cunt and shoved hard and fast into her dripping fuck-hole. Sassy gasped as the feeling of being overfull took her breathe for a moment. John pulled and pushed both himself and the cucumber in and out of her, sometimes in sync sometimes in opposite directions. He could feel the penetration and feel her body flooding with her enjoyment.

"That's my dirty whore, that is how you like it. Stuffed full in all your holes. I may bring some lucky customer back here after closing to give him a chance to make you air tight." John moaned as the demands of his cock had him moving faster and faster, seeking the orgasm that her tight body was forcing him into.

Sassy moaned and cried as the burning in her ass became a vortex of need. The more he played the more she wanted. She felt filthy and dirty and sexy and needy. As her body clenched tight on the objects in both holes she let out a keening cry of pleasure and pain. Her orgasm expelled John and his toy from her body as the flood of cum shot from her quivering cunt. John growled and slammed back in hearing the squelching of her juices as his cock returned to her wet heat. He threw the cucumber away and reached forward to grab both of her painfully swollen tits as he jackhammered himself to completion.

Sassy could feel the rawness of her knees, the scrape of her elbows on the floor, John's heavy body draped over her, his paw like hands gripping fiercely at her tender breasts and the pulsing satisfaction that heightened her pain to pleasurable heat. John eased his deflating cock from her warm haven, and grunted as he tried to rise. In the aftermath of that much frantic fucking he felt every creak in his bones that he had not noticed in the moment. His repletion aged him instantly. He stood up slowly easing the discomfort in his knees and hips. He needed a goddamn bed, but so much of his enjoyment came from her humiliation from being used without care for the surroundings.

Maybe it was time to get help for those pieces of her training then relive them while rolling her around on soft surfaces...

12