Trans'fur'mation

Story Info
A small rodent can make the biggest impact.
2.3k words
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kico was a 19-year-old High School student at Yokosuka High School. She was one of the prettiest girls in the whole school. She was top of her class and all-around a good person. She had a boyfriend who cared for her every day. Her life was perfect until one day.

"Huh, I wonder what we should do today?" Kico said as she sat down with her friends.

"Maybe we can go to the store," said Atashi.

"No, we should go to the swimming pool. I heard that not many people are going there today," spoke Tashino.

"You guys we should have a study group, Mr. Mintori is going to be mad at me if I don't finish his work," said Tarri, rubbing her head.

"Oh that reminds me, I have to get some work done! I'll see you guys later." Kico said, rushing to pack her stuff. She started running home. On her way to her apartment, she spots a small chipmunk-like rodent with red sparkling eyes. She thought that it was cute and reached down to pet it. As she does it bites her and she pulls away in shock. Looking at her hand the bite was glowing slightly, but when she looked back at the rodent it was gone. She continued to rush home and ignore what just happened.

As she got home she washed her hand from the bite and started working on her homework. But after she got past the first problem she started feeling sleepy. She soon passes out and has a weird dream. In the dream, she was running from something that was chasing her, a giant furry beast with long claws and a long tail. She kept running until she was exhausted. When the beast caught up to her it grabbed her with its rough paws. It lowered her towards its gaping mouth, swallowing her whole.

Kico woke up in a cold sweat. She calmed down as she got up from her desk. As Kico goes to her mirror to change, her eyes widen as she screams.

Looking into the mirror she sees that she has two giant mouse ears on her head and her skin has small fuzz on it. Looking at her butt she sees a long tail coming from under her skirt. She says" W...What happened to me! Why do I look like this!" She spends 15 minutes freaking out over how she looks.

As she calms herself down, she tries to analyze the situation. "Ok, I have animal ears and a tail. I can figure out how this happened to me." Kico thought hard for a few minutes. "Oh I know, that weird chipmunk that bit me. Maybe that has something to do with this," she says with a questioned face. "Then that settles it. I'll find that chipmunk and bring it back here to study. Maybe then I can find a way to reverse this." All of a sudden she hears a knock at the door and from the other side she hears a familiar voice. "Hey Kico, since you had work to do we decided to come over so we can have a study group!"

"Oh no! It's my friends! I can't let them see me like this!" Kico whispered. She quickly grabs a jacket to cover herself with before cracking open the door. "Hi guys, w...what's going on?"

"Nothing, we just came here to study with you. But something tells me that something is wrong. Are you ok? Do you need help with anything?" Atashi asks.

Kico quickly responds "No. I'm good."

"Are you sure? Maybe you should let us in," responded Tashino.

"No! Uh...I mean I can't. I'm really sick and I think it's infectious." Kico exclaims.

"Well ok. Text us when you get better," said Tarri as Kico's friends walked off.

Kico closes the door and breathes a sigh of relief. After she makes sure they're gone she searches around her apartment for the chipmunk to no avail. As she was searching, all the guys around her apartment stared at her, not because of her appearance, but because of something that she was not aware of.

She returns to her apartment with a defeated face. "Ahh. That little furball could be miles away by now. It'll be impossible to find it." Kico decided to take a shower as she smelled sweaty and to think about what to do. It was surprisingly hard to clean herself cause instead of just her skin, she had fuzz all over her body. Even after her shower she still smelled like sweat but she wasn't wet.

Brushing it off, she changed into a tank top and shorts and she sat on her couch. She was just kind of messing with her tail when she heard a knock at the door. As she looked out the door she saw her boyfriend, Yokota standing outside. She carefully cracks open the door as she says "Hey Yokota, what are you doing here?"

"I heard that you were sick! Are you ok?" he answered.

"Y...yeah, I'm fine. But can I be alone? Please." Kico responded.

"Ok, now I definitely know something is wrong. Let me in," he said as he leaned against the door.

"Wa..wait! Don't come in!" she said but he didn't listen and forced the door open to let himself. As he walked into Kico's apartment, he saw her ears and tail. She blushed wildly and shamefully said "Don't look at me! I'm a monster!" She started to cry, but instead of freaking out he became highly aroused. He took her in his arms and kissed her. "Wait, you aren't frightened by how I look?" she asks with a confused face.

"I don't care about your extremities. You look fine, and you smell amazing." Kico looked at him even more confused. To her, she smelled dirty but apparently to him she smelled like the best thing he ever smelled. "Well I'm glad you're afraid of me, but you're acting strange," Kico says as Yokota moves in closer.

"No, I'm not. If anything being next to you is making me more myself," he says with a lustful glint in his eye. A few moments after he said that she felt something happening to her body. Her breasts increased in size and so did her thighs and butt. "What the...what is happening to me?" Yokota's eyes widened as pulled her in towards him. "Yokota what are you" before she could finish her sentence, Yokata kisses her as he wraps his arms around her waist. She wanted to say something but she was so caught up in the kissing that she couldn't think of anything else.

As their lips separate, a string of salvia bridges their mouths. Her whole body was hot and she didn't know why, but she didn't care. Yokota started to undo her tank top as she stood close to him. As he stood there ogling at her chest. She starts blushing as he plays with her breasts. She couldn't believe what was happening. She felt herself getting wetter by the second and the more he touched her the more turned on she became. He was rubbing the tip of his tongue on her nipple and she couldn't stand it anymore. "Y..Yokota-Kun, please...stop it. Please" she begged as he started to suck on her nipples.

However, Yokota didn't listen and continued anyway. He started to suck on one and then the other and as he did he started to massage her breasts. Her whole body was so hot that she wanted to scream but at the same time, the feeling was so great that she didn't want it to end. "No no please stop. It's too much. Please stop" she begged as Yokota continued to devour her. He slowly pushes her into her room and laid her on the bed. He climbed on top of her as she began to thrash around wildly. "No! No no Yokota please stop" she yelled out but no matter how she pleaded, it was no use. "Just calm down, Kico," he asked as he leaned into her. "You're the one who wants this." he said, sliding his pants off.

"I don't want this," she said as she watched him grab her by the hand and pull her to the edge of the bed.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell by the wet spot on your shorts that you're enjoying this. I just want to enjoy it too." He turned her around that way her ass was facing him.

"Wait, we can't do this! I'm a virgin!" she exclaims. He chuckles as approaches her vagina with his penis

"Well so am I. So let's lose our virginity together." He slowly inserted his penis before fully shoving it in. She winced at the pain as he moved in and out.

She immediately yelled out "No!" before she could even think. She felt so ashamed as her body began to betray her and succumb to him. "Please stop Yokota-Kun!" she pleaded, still crying. "Just let it happen, ok Kico." He stopped to look at her.

"Please stopp" she uttered. She could barely think as it went in and out of her. Soon the pain she was experiencing turned to pleasure.

"This is it. I've waited a long time for this," he said as she felt herself starting to cum. Kico felt something wet enter her body but she wasn't paying attention. She couldn't control her body and her orgasm tore through her. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she screamed as the orgasm continued. She's never felt anything so intense and she didn't want it to stop. As her orgasm subsided, her mind finally snapped back into reality. She looked back at Yokota and she saw him still standing with his penis still in her. "Yokota-Kun, What did you do?" she said with her voice still trembling.

As Yokota looks up at her face, his eyes glint with lustful intent. He takes his penis out of her and puts it on top of her vagina. As she felt him beginning to enter, she said "Please be more gentle." Instead of going in her vagina, he put it in her anus. Kico gasps in shock.

"Uhuh...Yokota...hah...wrong hole" she continued gasping with every thrust. She tried to crawl away, but Yokota grabbed her by her tail. As he thrust, he occasionally slapped her big ass. Soon she no longer had the strength to resist as he began to assault her asshole. "Please stop Yokota-Kun, I can't take it anymore" Kico cried out. "Please Yokota-Kun, stop this!" Before she could stop him, Yokota grabbed her by her tail and pulled her onto his lap.

"Relax and enjoy it." He grabbed her by her waist and started to thrust inside her rectum. He felt her asshole tighten around him as he slowly started to move in and out. Once his member was fully inside her, he started to buck her hips against him. Kico was crying and screaming as she felt her asshole loosen around him. "Relax Kico. Relax and enjoy me. You're the one who wanted it in the first place," he said as he started to pump faster. Soon she could barely breathe and her legs started to give out. She looked back at Yokota and saw him smiling down at her. "You're such a good girl, you know that?" he said as he began to slap her big ass. Kico was writhing in pain and embarrassment. She couldn't believe she allowed this to happen to her. She slowly turned her head to the side and couldn't believe she wasn't moving to stop this. "Come on, Kico. I love you," she heard him say. Soon Kico felt his dick thrusting even faster inside her.

"Yokota, please stop," Kico said.

"You want this don't you?" he asked. She could barely think as his dick was penetrating her tight asshole.

"Yes, Yokota," she said as she began to moan in pleasure. With one final thrust, Yokota came inside her ass. She could feel it coming out as he continued to pump her rectum. After he was done, he removed his member from her.

They both collapse in exhaustion and Yokota passes out. As Kico lies there, she feels her body changing again. Her breast size turned to normal as well as her thighs and her butt. She looks at her body in relief before passing out as well.

She opens her eyes to see that she is still dressed and in her bed. She looked down at her belly and remembered what had happened. "My God what happened," she said to herself in a stunned manner. The morning sun began to filter through the windows. Kico got up and headed out of her room to get breakfast and coffee. She looked at her bite to see it was bandaged. As she scratched her head wondering what happened, she gets a text from Yokota.

"Hey, Kico, are you up?"

"Yeah, what happened to me?" she responded.

"Well from what I can guess you got bitten by something and it made you hallucinate. The girls came by to study but said that you were sick so I decided to come to check on you. When I got there you were burning up and collapsed when I barged through the door. So I called the doctor. I stayed with you to make sure you were ok, and you were saying some weird things in your sleep." Kico blushed slightly as she read that.

"I hope you don't mind but I watched you sleep a bit and woke up to see how you were doing. I also got you to drink a cup of coffee since you didn't have much of an appetite yesterday. But now you need to take it easy and rest." Yokota apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I was gonna call you anyway." Kico replied and walked next to her full-length mirror. As she walked past it she thought she saw big mouse ears on her head, but as she walked back to inspect the mirror she saw nothing. She shrugged it off as she walked away, not noticing a long tail coming out from under her skirt.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tag this with rape

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Adventures On Board I help otherworldly creatures learn more about human nature.in NonHuman
My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 01 Religious boy learns secrets about his family.in Incest/Taboo
The Frog Monster Girl A man falls for a frog monster girl...in NonHuman
VR Mating App - Lucy A man tests an app the developer claims will give him a BJ.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Surprised by Joyce Luke is surprised by his elderly and submissive neighbour.in Mature
More Stories