Transgender Takes Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

Alice got up and sat in my lap and kissed me. Our tongues connected and when we parted she said, "I can't wait to return the favor Mistress. But only when you are ready." She smiled.

I smiled back.

"I need to take a shower since I smell like sex. You care to join me?" She asked hopefully.

"Maybe another time. I have some errands to run and a lot of studying to do today." I told her which made her frown.

I watched her terrific ass as she walked back to her room.

****

Over the next few weeks, Alice and I got closer and closer as a couple.

The sex between us was very kinky and the orgasms I gave her were intensely explosive.

I kept her at bay by assuming a Dominant stance with her, which she seemed to relish.

It was a practiced sexual ritual with us that she would tease my nipples hard with her fingers and then suck on them. She would invariably get carried away and either bite my nipples unexpectently or attempt to slide her hand into my crotch which was a big no no.

I would then reprimand her in some way by either spanking her ass, smacking her in the face, slapping her tits or choking her which she thoroughly got off on.

I would strip her naked and then tie her to her bed, blind fold her eyes and then lick her pussy to multiple explosive orgasms.

Unlike the first time we did this, I would then go into my bathroom and jerk off in the shower while she was passed out.

I really wanted to fuck my roommate, but how could I make it happen without her saying that I took advantage of her and getting arrested for assault. And then it came to me one night while I was dreaming about it.

I awoke the next morning and wrote Alice a note and told her that I wanted her to start watching videos of Transvestites masturbating. I selected 5 such videos and told her to start masturbating while envisioning herself having sex with these men. And while she did it, she had to stuff her panties inside her pussy to keep from making a mess of her bedsheets.

Alice took to it like a woman possessed.

I often came back from class to hear her masturbating while watching these videos.

One such evening, I walked in on her frigging her clit madly while watching a Tranny with an 8 inch dick whacking off.

"Oh I love that one slut!" I told her and helped myself to her erect nipples.

"I do too Mistress. Look how fat that dick is. Yes!" She moaned through clenched teeth.

"I could set you up with him if that would excite you slut." I teased her.

She looked at me with such lust on her face. "You could?"

"I could. You would love getting fucked by a monster cock like that wouldn't you slut?" I pinched her nipples harder.

"Don't tease me Mistress. You know how much I crave to get fucked and these last 6 weeks have been agony for me." She groaned as I tortured her erect nipples.

"Which would you prefer more...to lick my pussy or to get fucked by a really big cock?" I asked her.

"Fuck! That's not fair Mistress. I want both equally." She whined.

"Assume the position slut!" I told her sternly.

Alice pushed her laptop to the side and got into the doggie position on her bed and then pressed her face into the mattress.

I stood behind her and slowly removed the panties she shoved in her pussy. And as I did that I spanked her hard.

"Smack!"

"Ow Mistress!" She cried out suddenly.

"Smack!"

"Mmph!" She moaned.

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

5 spankings was her limit before her juices began to pour out of her pussy.

I fingered her with 2 fingers and then wiped her juices on her face.

Alice changed positions and I tied her to the bed, but this time I kept the blindfold off. I placed her laptop on her stomach and selected my video and hit play and then left the room and got into the same outfit as was playing on the video.

I then returned to her bedroom and stood in the doorway. It was dark and she couldn't see me clearly.

"Oh my word Mistress. Look at the size of that dick on this tranny. It's fucking huge! And it's cumming! Yes! All that yummy cum!" And then it dawned on her at what she was looking at and she looked over at me standing in the doorway.

I walked over to her and removed the laptop from her stomach and saw that her nipples were erect.

"Was that you Mistress? No it can't be!" She said with concern.

I removed my skirt and showed her my uncut cock as it hung down 8 inches.

"But I gave my heart and soul to you damn it!" She shouted.

I stroked my cock and it began to grow hard.

"You can do one of two things slut. You can ask me to fuck you with my 11 inch cock or you can tell me to untie your hands and I will move out. The choice is yours." I said in my light feminine voice.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she continued to look at my huge cock.

"Fuck me first and then I'll decide." She said quietly.

I climbed on the bed and pressed my dick to her mouth.

"Suck me slut. Suck me like you did to that cucumber all those weeks ago." I told her.

But she just looked at me with such hurt.

"Fine Alice. If that's how you want it to be then so be it." I told her as tears dripped down my cheeks.

I got off the bed and began to walk out of her bedroom.

"Wait Maddy." She said in a small voice.

I continued a few more steps.

"I said wait damn it!" She cried out.

I stopped but didn't turn around.

"Come and untie me Maddy." She said with a choked voice.

I turned around and untied her hands from the bed posts. I then turned to walk out when she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her.

I sat down on the bed next to her and she hugged me and our lips met in an incredible kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and our tongues connected.

When we broke the kiss, she looked at me and said, "I'm hurt Maddy, but I'm also in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too Alice." I told her in a choked voice.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't want me if you knew that I had a dick." I told her honestly.

"But you figured that lying to me was the better way to go!" She grew upset again.

"You were the first person I have ever met who treated me like a real person. I grabbed onto that and ran with it. You think it's easy for me being a guy with effeminate characteristics.

I have no one Alice. Do you understand that? No one! My parents are dead, I have no siblings, no friends and have never been with anyone ever sexually. So took a chance that maybe you could be the one.

I gambled wrongly and now that has cost me everything. Everything!

I have nowhere to go. I, uh, I..."

"Don't tell me that you were going to kill yourself Maddy. You were, weren't you! I can see it in your eyes.

Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening again.

I bring this out in people. I'm the problem.

I'm majoring in Psychology Maddy so I know about suicide. I also know how to help you and I forbid you from doing this!

I've been through this before and I promised myself that if it ever happened again that I would choose differently. And this is me choosing differently.

I want you to make love to me Maddy" She smiled and pulled me into bed with her.

****

We laid next to one another and we kissed. Alice was on the bottom and I was laying next to her.

I kissed down her neck and began to suck on her nipples while she played with my nipples. She felt my dick begin to grow and descended down and looked at my uncut cock.

"I've never sucked an uncut dick before. It kind of looks like an elephant trunk." She giggled before putting it into her mouth.

Alice stroked my shaft with both hands as she licked the head and took it into her mouth. The sensation was better than I could have imagined.

Alice turned her body around and put her pussy in my face. I licked between her lips and snaked my tongue into her pussy and began to drink her copious fluids. I loved her pussy immensely but then stopped as I felt Alice take my dick into her throat.

"Oh fuck Alice! That feels incredible!" I moaned out loud.

She then released my dick and turned around and sat on my chest.

"I want you inside me Maddy. I know it's your first time in a pussy and while I can't tell you what you are going to feel, I can tell you that it might be too much for you to handle. So don't feel bad if you begin to ejaculate after just a couple of strokes. It's okay. I love cum and I especially love getting a big creampie shot in my pussy." She smiled and rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

Alice placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy and I started to push it inside of her.

"Oh fuck your dick is huge! Fuck! Stop! Slower Maddy. That's it." She groaned.

I pushed my dick inside of her pussy. The feeling was incredible and I groaned as my dick went into her snatch. She then stopped me and looked at me.

"This is as far as anyone has ever been inside of my pussy Maddy. You are now entering uncharted territory." She giggled.

"To boldly go where no one has gone before." I said in my best impersonation of Jean Luc Picard.

I drove my dick into her pussy. The fit was more than tight and I knew that I was stretching her cunt out with every inch that I put inside of her pussy. But it just kept on going until it didn't.

"Are you all the way inside me Maddy?" Allice asked excitedly.

"Almost. I still have a couple of inches to go." I told her cheerfully.

"Once my pussy adjusts to your length it will expand and I promise you that you will get those last two inches inside of me." She smiled.

I then began to withdraw and when my dick was almost all the way out, I pushed it back inside again. I then withdrew it and pushed it back inside again.

I started to go faster and faster. The feeling was incredible and Alice's pussy was so slippery that my dick had no trouble sliding in and out.

I tightened my abs upon withdrawing and then speared my dick into her again.

"Fuck me Maddy! Fuck my cavernous cunt!" Alice groaned with every deep lunge.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels incredible Alice!" I told her.

She clutched me suddenly and her whole body was wracked in spasms as she began to have an orgasm.

I loved it!

I fucked her harder and faster and really began to enjoy what I was doing.

A fine sheet of sweat was coating our bodies as I fucked Alice's pussy.

She came out of her orgasm and held on for dear life as another even greater orgasm surfaced and her pussy got even wetter.

"I think I'm gonna cum Alice." I told her as I savagely rammed my dick repeatedly in and out of her sloppy pussy.

"Cum in me Maddy! Flood my cunt with your semen." She barely choked out.

I drove in deep and WHAM! My orgasm was upon me.

"YES!...FUCK!...UNGH!...UNGH!...UNGH!...UNGH!...UNGH!...UNGH!" I grunted with every ejaculation.

Huge globs of sperm shot deep into her cunt and we held each other tight with every blast from my dick.

We stayed like that for a long time and then she managed to role me onto my back and rested her sweaty head against my tits.

She looked up at me and began to giggle.

"Wow! I feel like I've been fucked by a bull." She smiled as she rose up on her elbows and then her hands and looked down at me.

"That was incredible Alice!" I smiled.

"I knew you would like it Maddy. You have great stamina." She said excitedly.

She took my hands in hers and placed them above my head.

"So this is what it's like to be in control. I think I like it. Maybe this is how we will fuck from now on." She smiled sheepishly.

"Your wish is my command Alice." I told her.

She frowned and said, "Nah. I like it better when you call me slut...Master mistress!"

"Mmmm, I like that slut! Master mistress. Has a catchy ring to it." I told her and unentwined my fingers and began to pull on her nipples until they grew erect again.

"Ready already? Master mistress?" She said with her eyebrows raised.

"I'm ready to watch my fresh creampie to begin to drip out of your gaping cunt and then together we can share it." I told her.

She looked at me curiously.

"Why the look?" I asked.

"I had no idea that you liked the taste of your sperm." She said.

"I do. Is that a problem?" I asked her.

"No, it's just that you're the first guy I have met who liked it." She told me.

"So you think I might be gay?" I asked.

"Maybe not gay, but definitely bi. I don't think it's a bad thing as long as you make me your number one." She smiled.

"Done. You will always be my number one in whatever we do together. Deal?" I told her.

"Deal Master mistress. Now let's see what mess you made of my cunt." She replied and began to remove herself from my massive cock.

End of Part 1

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers
12