All Comments on 'Transition'

by jslaveofqueenh

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
hmm

For playing Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in the car he should have been castrated....I kind of like this story but I do have a comment about something that bothered me.The way Victoria treats Jim is the stereotypical domme who.hates her slave and treats him like shit.Having been around lifesryle D/s relationships for a lot of years few if any dominants treat their slaves like this,they respect the gift of submission abd whike in control aren't out to abuse them.In this it is like Victoria thinks anyone who.submits is a worthless piece of shit....I realize this is just a story but personally I would enjoy it more if it was less degrading and more about a strong d/s bond.It is well written,abd I will look for the follow ons.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Your descriptions of his treatment were great. The only thing that could have made it slightly better would be if he tried to resist and they ended up both mentally reducing him by his need for them and their sexual stimulation of him and physically defeating him. But none the less your descriptions were great.

Thank you for some great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous