All Comments on 'Transition from Teasing Ch. 01'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
A pretty good sensuous massage story

It didn't earn my highest rating because of the sudden transition from an ordinary relaxing massage to a totally erotic massage. That would never instantly happen in a real sensuous massage delivered by a professional.

I've been a Certified Massage Therapist for 19 years, and have given thousands of sensuous massages to those clients who requested them. The transition is always much slower as the client's arousal is steadily increased with a series of more stimulating strokes edging ever closer to his or her erogenous zones. That makes the climax much more mind-blowing during the inevitable happy ending.

I'm retired now, and living in Naples, Florida. I still give erotic massages to interested visitors, although I no longer charge for the sessions. And I still enjoy reading descriptions of sensuous massages on Literotica. I hope ExoMani writes more in this vein, ideally with a more realistic progression from a relaxing massage to an erotic conclusion.

KayakbabeKayakbabeabout 11 years ago
Observations from the peanut gallery

I really like your stories. But I can't help but wonder why the guy always leaves and goes to the bathroom to remove his condoms in all your stories. As a woman it really breaks the rhythm when a guy does that. It can't be great for the guy either. My best lovers have always had a small trash bin. Most people do for those tissues and things in the night. A used condom is not embarrassing. Also in your stories the woman is sopping wet, yet the guy lubes her up anyway. If a woman is that excited, lube isn't necessary. It makes me think your males aren't that experienced to know that. Or maybe the woman isn't as worked up as the writer says she is. Those are the two consistant things in your stories that throw me off.

I love the variety and your word choice. They stories are well thought out and well written. They have realistic plots and aren't just a written versions of a cheap porno like so many on literotica are. Thank you for writing truly plausable erotic prose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous