Transmogrification Ch. 03

Story Info
The good, the bad and the ugly. Really ugly.
2k words
4.63
7.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers

I didn't care how much of a messy wet floor I left after the lack of satisfaction from the bus fucker and my boss, Bill. I just needed to cum. I didn't bother with pulling my panties back up since they were soaked and would just make me more horny anyways and with the supplier presentation meeting coming up in.... Yikes! Ten minutes, I didn't want to be too distracted.

I brushed down my skirt and checked myself in the mirror. I was a little stunned that somehow my hair and make-up remained perfect. My hands stank of me. I chuckles to myself as I exited the can without washing them.

I rushed back to my office to grab my files and shit before heading off to the conference room. Eli Manford from Branding Co. was already there setting up. "Hello, Roxanne! Good to see you again!"

I took his outreached hand with my right hand and covered the back of his hand with my left as I shook it. I chuckled internally as his face was surprised by the wetness in my palms. "Yes, Eli. Good to see you again. Looking forward to your presentation."

He introduced me to associates Brad and Bill as Cheryl walked in. All the introductions were repeated.

Cheryl was the head of her sales department which would have to deal with Branding. When I was Geremy, I thought she was hot. The very attractive, long blond haired Londoner, stood about five-nine not including her four and a half inch stilettos was not shy of her curvaceous body. Her boobs had to be at least as big as my G's but probably bigger. The suit jacket she wore barely covered her red corset bra beneath. Her skirt was even shorter than mine. And I can attest that she owned a set of the perfect cock sucking lips! Her pussy was so hot and never failed to make me cum!

We sat together at the far side of the small oval conference table. After Eli vocalized his intro, the lights dimmed for the presentation. It started with a video of the company. We were all watching the screen. Well, I thought we were all watching it when I tensed up from a hand that touched my leg. Cheryl stroked my thigh with her fingers. She traced the lines of my garter straps. She leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Nice!"

The video ended and the PowerPoint presentation was dragging on but I started enjoying Cheryl's playing. We were hidden under the table so I wasn't afraid of being seen but I was concerned when her finger tips found the bottom of my skirt and started to pull it upward. Wide eyed, I gave Cheryl a look. She just sat there watching the screen and gave me sly smile. Her fingers stroked the insides of my thighs above my stockings. She slipped four of her fingers between and pulled intimating she wanted me to part my legs. There was already a lot of moisture there, not just from before but new leakage from being toyed with.

I wriggled slightly to allow me to open up a bit. It was enough for Cheryl. Her finger went right for my clit. I moaned loud. Much louder than I thought but a lot less than I wanted to.

"Do you have a question, Roxanne?" Asked Eli.

"Er... Yes!" I answered with a bit more enthusiasm than necessary. Cheryl's digit did not relent. "Wh..what did you say..eee your annual productions was? Can you go into deeper de...etail!"

Eli looked at me weirdly but answered the question fully. Cheryl's finger was inside me now. She slipped in another and gave me a good banging.

It took all my concentration and will power not to scream as I came on her hand. I came hard. As hard as when I came in the bathroom.

As Cheryl slowly removed her hand, I shuddered with multiple micro-orgasms. It was difficult to hide my panting as I tried to regain any composure. I looked over as Cheryl. She brought her soaked hand up to her mouth and licked clean my cum.

I looked at the guys. There was a strange look on their faces as they sniffed the air.

When the presentation finally concluded, the lights returned. Both Cheryl and I sat there as if our interest had never waned. But I felt myself a little flush. Eli gave me a look. "Are you okay, Roxanne?"

I shook my head. "Yes. I just find it a bit warm in here."

I was sure my outfit was wet since I was basically sitting in a cum soaked chair. Fortunately, my suit was dark and the wet stain would be mostly hidden.

"Well. I hope this addressed your concerns with Branding." Eli concluded the presentation. "Do you have any other questions or concerns?"

"I think Roxanne and I would just like to discuss it on our own." Cheryl said. "Thank you for the great presentation."

Cheryl shook their hands. I could see some shiny wet on hers. We scurried back to my office and shut the door. Nano-seconds later, Cheryl's face was under my skirt and between my legs. "God your tongue is amazing! Why don't women make out together all the time?"

On my back across her desk, my legs were high in the air over her shoulders. She ate my cunt as if she hadn't eaten in years. Her tongue was so deep inside me, I swear I could feel it in my belly. "Fuck that feels so good! You're going to make me cum!"

Cheryl somehow stuck her tongue inside me even more.

"Aaaiiieeee...!" I screamed. I thought I had no juice left but I sprayed really, really hard. Cheryl just kept licking and sucking as hard as she could until my climax had subsided somewhat. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh...."

I looked down at Cheryl. She looked up at me. Her face, her hair, her top were all soaked with my girl cum. She looked like she just came out of a shower while wearing her clothes. I thought she was finished but I was mistaken. She smiled at me as she teasingly slow, pulled up her skirt. My eyes popped as I saw what emerged from beneath. All this time, she had been wearing a strap-on. It was a thick, meaty, ten inches long. Cheryl held the hefty dong in her palm and smeared the fat tip along my slit. When she laid it atop my pussy, I saw it was uncut and it wasn't a strap-on. It was real! "When did she get a dick? A big dick!"

Once it was sufficiently slick, she pulled her foreskin back. Her knob was angry and red; her pee hole looked like it could spew like a volcano. She pushed it between my lips. The more it entered me, the more it spread me, the more my mouth opened. "Oh gawd! Stop! I can't take any more!"

"Oh yes you can, you slut!" Cheryl continued to push. "You can take it all!"

To prove her point, she positioned my legs over her shoulders and shoved all her cock inside of me. As she repeatedly jammed it in, I watched as my belly bulged out each time. She was hitting spots I didn't never knew existed. I panted hard and my head thrashed about. My mouth was gaped open but no noise came out.

Cheryl pawed my tits and twisted my nipples hard. The shock went through my entire body. "I'...m... C...U...M...M...I...N...G...! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Take my cum you bitch!" Cheryl spat out. "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Her cum filled me up. I felt each time she erupted.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Cheryl swore with each thrust. She was empty and shooting blanks but she kept on fucking my cunt.

Finally exhausted, Cheryl's assault ceased. She pulled out; my well fucked hole felt so empty. My body tingled and spasmed as I laid on her desk.

After regaining some composure and some coordination, I started my shame-walk back to my office with my co-workers smirking at me. Safely enclosed in my office and behind my desk, I closed my eyes and took a cleansing breath. "Whew! Wow! What a great morning!"

I raised my arms over my head and stretched my back. I relaxed back into my chair and opened my eyes. "Wha!?" Before me was the witch that changed me. "What are you doing...? How did you get in here?"

"I told you before. I'm a witch you idiot!" She shook her head in disgust. "Well, it seems you understand and experienced what the good things are about being a woman, now you'll see the other side!"

"Poof!" She was gone.

"What the hell is she talking about?" I thought as I waved my hand to disperse the smoke she left. "I..."

"Beeeep!" An instant message from Lola appeared on my PC. "Mr. Cash wants to see you immediately."

"Crap! Now what?" I swore to myself. Lola was the EA of John Johnson was the company CFO and so everyone called him Mr. Cash behind his back. He was a dowdy, humourless guy who only wants to see you when you've fucked up financially somehow.

I gave myself the once over and found that somehow I was all tarted up. Hair neatly brushed, clothes straightened, make-up redone. "Well I guess that's one good think that bitchy witch does for me."

I made my way over and was immediately let into his office. Mr. Cash stood about five-five with a balding head and a big bulging belly. The suits he wore were usually shiny and very out of style but his shoes were always a highly polished black. "Well Roxanne. Have a seat."

I sat down in the uncomfortable chair in front of his desk. He leaned forward and made no effort hiding his lustful gaze at my legs. I tugged down my hem but I was sure he could see underneath.

A pregnant pause, then he spoke. "Seems like there is a big discrepancy in your last report. I'm not sure I can approve this as it seems to be outside of our policy!"

"I'm sorry but to what are you referring to?" I questioned.

"This!" Mr. Cash held up an old expense form. "This charge for $1,700 is unacceptable!"

"But that was an approved expense for a dinner meeting with Baxter's!" I defended. "I..."

Mr. Cash held up his hand. "Still... I have no approval notice or authorization and so you'll have to pay it back. Or you'll have to forfeit your quarterly commission bonus. Or..."

Mr. Cash stood up. He moved around his desk. Three feet in front of me, he positioned himself with his hands on his hips. "Or I might be persuaded to accept it if..."

I knew what his wanted. Cheryl who always way overcharged on her expenses told me how she always got it approved. She didn't want to report it to HR since a new CFO probably wouldn't be influenced the same way.

I got down on my knees as I reached up and undid his pants. I let them drop around his ankles. He wore tighty-whitey Y-fronts. I yanked them down. I stifled a chuck. Cheryl said it was small but not this small. Mr. Cash's hard dick was about the length and thickness as my pinkie! It was uncut. The excessive foreskin made it look even smaller.

Mr. Cash held my head as his crotch neared my face. He was still a couple of inches away when I started to involuntarily retch. "B..b..l..a..!"

The stink that emanated from his teeny dick was vile. He took my open mouth as acceptance and stuck his little peepee inside. I tried to push away but he held my head tight against him. I could feel my vomit climb up my throat. Then "Uh...uh..uh...!" He shot three wads into my mouth. "Wads" was not a correct descriptive. It was more like droplets that spurted out.

Mr. Cash released his head hold. I coughed and spat out the disgusting taste.

"Oh look at this!" Mr. Cash exclaimed. "I just found the authorization!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,558 Followers