Transmogrification Ch. 04

Story Info
The worst of being a girl continues.
2.9k words
4.66
12.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers

After blowing the Mr. Cash the company CFO, I needed to wash my mouth out. Mr. Cash's teeny cock was one of the most foulest things I had ever tasted. But he had threatened to hold back my commission if I didn't. I knew that Cheryl often had expense discrepancies she alleviated though similar methods.

I was warned by the Anne Hathaway look-alike witch that I would suffer many of the banes that all women suffer. Hopefully that was the worst of it.

In my office, I called up Cheryl. "It was the rankest thing I've ever had in my mouth! It stank of old rotten cheese and sweat! How do you stand it?"

Cheryl laughed. "The first time I blew him, I thought the same thing. And I had some pretty bad things in my mouth especially to get where I am. I agree Mr. Cash was the worst. I must have gagged for an hour. I used mouthwash and gum but still cold taste it!"

"So how do you manage now?" I probed.

"Well... As you know, he's not very big. Puny, in fact." Cheryl chuckled. "Even hard, I've seen bigger cocktail wieners! I let him fuck me. Well not really. He's so small, he can barely penetrates me especially when his big belly gets in the way! I bet it's not more than an inch inside. I can barely feel it!"

I started to laugh. "He was barely a mouthful! If it wasn't so stinky, I could take his cock AND balls into my mouth!"

We arranged to meet for lunch are really discuss the presentation we both attended. A decision needed to be made one way or the other. Suddenly, I experienced a sharp pain in my tummy. Something I've never had or closely experience before. It was worse than being punched in the gut or stabbed with a knife (I've only experienced the former).

I was doubled over and was clutching my abdomen hoping the pain would go away. I felt something wanting to leak out from my pussy. I asked myself not understanding. "How could I be horny now?"

I lifted my skirt. A red dot appeared and seemed to be growing larger. "Fuck! I'm having a period!"

Of course I wasn't expecting this monthly visit. First of all, as a male, I would have never thought of it. And second, I had just turned female a couple of days ago.

The dot had expanded to the diameter of a golf ball and still growing. I grabbed some tissues and stuffed in inside my panties. Panicking, I picked up the phone. "Cheryl! I... I just started my period. Do you have..."

"Yeah. Hang on. I'll be there in a minute." Cheryl replied but I could hear the humour in her tone.

Two minutes and a half box of Kleenex later, Cheryl arrived. I had to remove my panties and was holding tissues against my pussy. Cheryl took things into her own hands. She ripped open the small packet and pulled out a plastic tubule. She knelt between my spread legs, moved my hand and stuck the tube up into my cunt. It wasn't as pleasant as having her strap-on cock shoved inside of me. "That should take care of Aunt Flo for now. I brought you a couple of extras just in case. And here's some Midol. Take one now. It will help with any cramps."

I took one of the pills and swallowed it with some water. Cheryl was still between my knees. Then she stuck out her tongue and started to lap at my bloody gash. It was pretty gross but it felt so good. I immediately shoved my pelvis into her face and pressed back against my chair. "Oh my gawd that feels incredible!"

"Mmm... I love the taste of cunt blood!" Cheryl moaned. "And I know us girls become hyper horny when our monthly come."

Her tongue cleaned deep inside of me. My ass kept contracting so hard and so fast as I mashing my cunt into Cheryl's face. I've never cum so hard ever!

As Cheryl removed her tongue from me, I kept having mini-quakes as my body reacted to the intense orgasm. I weakly smiled, half in sexual bliss and the other half in suppressed humour as I looked at Chery's blood spotted face. When she asked what was so funny, I held up a mirror and showed her. We both had a good laugh.

She had brought some wipes for both me and her to clean up. I'm guessing this wasn't the first time she's done this. Still trying to catch my breath, I managed to tell her. "Wow! That was really good!"

"Well, you always seem to enjoy it when I eat you during your (air quotes) time!" Cheryl smiled.

I still needed to recover a bit after Cheryl left. The Midol seemed to have kicked in and I wasn't having any more cramps.

"Beeep! Beeep!" My phone screamed out. The call display indicated it was Devon Smith, the Prez and CEO; a good looking Black man. He stood over six feet. When I was Geremy, we worked out together so I know he kept himself in great shape.

"Hello Devon!" I answered.

"Hi Roxie! Can you please come up to my office? Thanks." Devon then hung up without waiting for my response.

"He's a guy I wouldn't mind fucking!" I said to myself. "What the fuck? Where did that idea come from?"

I looked at my panties. They were too blood stained to put back on so I chucked them in the waste basket. I brushed down my skirt and made sure I was presentable before making my way up to his office. As I stood in the elevator, I became acutely aware of my dampness between my thighs. It wasn't like the leakage I had before so I knew it was my pussy juice. With no panties to soak it up, I felt a bead dribble down my leg.

I was greeted by Devon's EA/Secretary. She winked at me. "Hi Roxanne. Go right in."

"Hi Shannon. Thanks." I said back and gave her a questioning look.

Shannon was a mid-thirties woman with nice curves and D-sized boobs. Being married with two kids didn't stop her from fucking Devon. Or Cash. Or Geremy when I was a he. Or a couple of other high execs.

I knocked on the door and pulled my shoulders back making my big boobs stick out even more. I turned the door knob and entered Devon's office. It was nicely appointed with a few personal affects. There was a round conference table in one corner and a couch with a couple of wingback chairs in the other. He was on the phone and directed me to a chair. I took a seat in front of Devon's glass top desk. He kept his desk free of any clutter; just his phone and laptop.

As I waited for Devon to finish his call, I sat there nervously. Not sure why since this wasn't the first time I've been called to his office. I was aware of the increased wetness between my legs. Maybe that was it.

Devon hung up the call. He looked at me and smiled. "You know Roxie. I've been very pleased with your performance and results of late and I just wanted to take the time to say well done."

"Why thank you, Devon." I relaxed a bit at the news. "I really appreciate being appreciated."

"And as such, I strongly advocated on your behalf and the board agreed and decided to promote you to Director. Congratulations, Roxie!" Devon stood up and walked around his desk. He held out his hand.

I was stunned. I didn't expect this at all. I stood up and shook his hand. "Thank you! And thank the board as well!"

We completed the hand shake but Devon did not release his hand hold. "You know, I did speak strongly for you and the promotion. A couple of the senior members were a little wary at first but I stuck my neck out and convinced them to change their minds. So I think you need to show YOUR appreciation to me AND to them."

"Of course!" I eagerly agreed but didn't understand the emphasis on "your" and "and".

Devon smiled. When raised his big hand and placed it on top of my head, then I knew what his wanted; or so I thought. I dropped to my knees as he opened and took off his jacket. I reached up, unbuckled his belt and undid his pants; they dropped around his feet. There was a quite large lump that formed inside his silky boxer shorts. I pulled them down slowly exposing more and more of his black dick. His shorts were more than halfway down his thighs before his member flipped out and smacked my chin.

Now, when I was Geremy, of course I had seen his dick when we showered and changed after working out. It was pretty impressive when it was soft. Now, it was barely half hard. It firmed up as I wrapped my hand around his shaft. I opened my mouth and closed my lips over his knob. As his girth thickened, my mouth stretched. Devon pushed his hips back and forth shoving more and more of his shaft into my mouth. It was only three quarters in with a couple of inches yet to go and it was hitting the back of my throat. His thrusts did not relent. My eyes widened as he pushed himself in even more.

It was like popping the seal when you piss. Initially, I thought I was going to gag and barf but once it passed by a certain point, he had slipped down my throat. My nose was buried in his curl pubic hair. My jaw was getting sore from being stretched open so long but Devon held my head against him.

I couldn't breath and finally had to push him away. I sat on the floor gasping and gagging for air. I looked up at Devon. He looked down at me and gave me approving smile. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up; then pushed me face first into his glass desk. I turned my head back to him and warned. "Devon. I can't. I'm on my period!"

"Oh, that's okay, Roxie." Devon grinned as he lifted the back of my skirt over my ass. "Not the hole I want anyways. Not taking any chances that you might become pregnant!"

He kicked my feet apart. His fat finger rubbed against my dripping wet slit. "Mmmm... No panties!" His soaked finger ran up my crack and smeared around and into my ass hole.

Now, Devon's dick would be the first thing I've had up my ass. When I was Geremy, I used many different plugs and dildos while dressed en femme and even sometimes not. But knowing Devon's hard erect size, I became very concerned. "Devon! I... I don't think... I can't take you. You're too big!"

"Slap!" A big hand came down hard and slapped my ass cheek. "Shut up, bitch! Just relax."

Unable to move from Devon's hand holding me down, I squirmed as he placed his tip against my hole. I was surprised by how slippery it felt. Then I realized he used his pre-cum to lubricate the entrance. At least Devon was gentle as he pressed forward. My hole started to stretch open, easily at first but then as he entered me, my hole started to protest. "Oh gawd! Devon! Please! I can't take it!"

"Slap!" Another hand hit my cheek, this time even harder. So hard, it took my mind off the pain of my stretched anus. He was more than halfway in before I realized it. My hole stretched wider than ever before. I started to enjoy the sensation. "Oh gawd! You're in! You're in so... deep! So good!"

Devon reamed my ass slowly. I didn't realize his staying power. Unlike the fake dildos that I used, a real man cock inside me was a completely new experience. I had multiple orgasms as Devon pumped his meat into me.

"Bzzzz! Bzzzz!" His desk phone rang. Without missing a beat, Devon answered the call. "This is Devon.... Oh. Hello Yoshi!... Yes, I just told Roxie the news. She in my office right now... Yes, she is thanking me. My big black dick is in her ass!... Okay. I will let her know. Talk with you later. Bye for now!"

He hung up the phone. "That was Yoshi Hitachi. He was the last approver and he expects you to thank him properly. But first!"

Devon increased his cadence, length and power of his thrusts. I swear I could feel his cock in my throat. His thrusts were so hard, my thighs bashed hard against the hard edges of his table top but the intense pain only enhanced my excitement. "Slap! Slap! Slap!" Each spanking was as hard as ever. "Here it come, bitch! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

There was a hot flood filling my bowels as Devon emptied his balls into me. He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. My body was thrashing atop his desk. "Oh fuck! Yes! Gawd! Yes! Give me your cum! Give me your.... Aaaaiiiiiieeeee!"

Devon continued to slam his pelvis into me. I was flopping about like a rag doll with nothing but gibberish and gobbledygook coming from my mouth. With one final thrust, Devon was done. Thankfully, he was gentle and pulled out slowly. I laid, face first on his desk, panting and gasping and trying to recover from the incredible ass fucking and hugely intense orgasm... Orgasms!

I slid off the desk onto the floor as my legs were too wobbly to support any weight. I looked up at Devon. Amazingly his massive cock was still hard and throbbing. He grabbed my hair and held my head still as he force his meat into my mouth. It stank of his cum and my shit. Even then, Mr. Cash's rancid dick was still worse thing I had ever tasted.

Devon fuck my face hard. I though he was going to break my nose as well as choke me with his meat. Since it seemed that he wasn't going to stop, I tried to make him cum as quickly as I could. I held on to his ass and bobbed my head back and forth while sucking as hard as I could. I could feel his dick start to throb. He was close.

Apparently closer than I thought. A hot gush of cum shot directly into my belly. He pulled out a bit. The next few wads filled my cheeks. Even as I tried to swallow as fast as I could as, a bit spurted out between my "O" lips. Still holding my hair, Devon pulled out. His fist surrounded and pumped his shaft. Three big blasts of his cream plastered my face. A few drips fell onto my breasts. Devon wiped his dick against my lips.

"Mr. Hitachi will call you. I gave him your number." Devon told me as he tucked himself back in. "Oh. And tomorrow, you can thank me again for your promotion."

Devon put on his jacket and returned to behind his desk. I surmised I was now dismissed. My face and clothes were painted with his drying cum. I stood up and the cum in my ass leaked out and down my thighs. As I walked towards his office door, my knees and ankles buckled. My heels didn't help me with my balance.

I opened the door and was greeted by Shannon. She held a box of tissues and some mints for me. "Congrats, Roxie! He's a great fuck isn't he?"

I pulled out a couple of tissues and wiped off my face. Shannon reached under my skirt and fingered my pussy. "Oh! Wasn't this hole was it? Back door, eh? And no panties?"

She pulled the hem of my skirt over my ass. She had me lean against her desk as she used her tongue in my crack. She was deep in my hole, digging out as much of Devon's cream as she could. Once she was done, I made my way back to my office. There waiting was Cheryl. She gave me a huge Cheshire cat grin and held out a beautifully wrapped package for me. "

Welcome to the club. He's a great fuck isn't he? My pussy aches for days but I can't help but go back for more."

"My pussy isn't sore." I giggled. "Aunty Flo, remember?"

Cheryl's eyes popped wide. "Your ass?!? How can you walk? It took hours for me to recover."

"And my jaw is a bit sore too!" I chuckled. I nodded towards the package. "What's the..."

"It's from Mr. Hitachi. I was instructed to give it to you after your meeting with Devon." Cheryl handed me the box.

I ripped off the ribbon and wrapping and opened the box. There was a note, handwritten in beautiful script. I could tell it was a fountain pen and not a ballpoint. It read:

"Congratulations on your promotion.

I will be arriving in town this Friday and would like to take you out for dinner to celebrate. I will send a car for you. Also I would be honoured if you would wear this for me.

Yoshi Hitachi."

I held up the outfit. It was a beautiful black wrap dress. I think it was made from Japanese silk. There were also some Mikimoto earrings and matching necklace. It was beautiful and I even tough we had never met, I could hardly wait to wear it for him.

grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers