Transmogrification Ch. 02

Story Info
My slut transition adventures continue.
2.7k words
4.6
11.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

I hung up the phone on my friend, Brady. I dressed up as a sexy nurse for his Halloween party last night and somehow became a dirty slut. My breast forms were now real breasts while my nice six inch cock had disappeared and replaced by a girl slit. I awoke still dressed in my nurse's outfit sans bra and panties with every orifice aching. According to Brady, he and all of my other friends fucked my pussy and ass while I sucked them off!

What was also weird was when I talked just with him, he thought I was my crossdressing alter-ego Roxanne no matter how many times I told him I was Geremy.

Inside my foggy mind, I recalled seeing an Anne Hathaway look alike dressed in a hounds tooth outfit like in the movie "The Witches". I seemed to remember her staring deep inside of me. After that I really had no other memory of the party. Of course when I ended up fucking Brady and the other guys, I needed to find out who she was and find out what she did to me. Brady had no clue what I was talking about.

First, I needed to wash off the stench of stale cum from last night. The hot water pouring from the shower felt great on my sore body. I soaped my big boobs and pinched my slippery nipples. The shock ran right between my legs. A soapy finger found my slit and easily slipped inside. "Oh fuck! I can't believe how good this feels. I don't understand why women aren't always playing with themselves."

I accidently rubbed against my clit and climaxed instantly. A hot spray shot from me. It took all my strength to not collapse onto the shower floor.

Drying off, I walked into my living room and stopped in my tracks. Standing there was the witch from the party. "H..how did you get in?" I stammered.

"I'm a witch you idiot." Spat out the Anne Hathaway doppelganger. A black cat suddenly appear over her shoulder. The witch cradled it in one arm and petted it with the other. "How do you like your new self?"

"You did this? What the fuck did you do to me?" I demanded.

"Well, Geremy or should I say Roxanne. I know that you like to dress up as a female which was fine." The witch said. "But at the party, you dressed up like a slutty nurse and disrespected all women. And so now you are a real woman and will remain such until you fully understand what real women have to put up with from jerks. Good luck, slut! Ha...Ha...Ha...!"

"B...but I was only..." I managed to sputter out.

"Poof!" She was gone.

Confused and naked, I went to get dressed. I opened my dresser. Nothing belonging to Geremy was there. Every piece was now women's clothing. There was a number of very nice business attire in the closet but very few non-slutty casual things.

Without thinking, I pulled out a white, V-neck, knit top and put it on. My huge G-sized boobs stretched out the top and really accentuated by my big, hard nipples. The crop top barely covered my belly.

Realizing I needed a bra, I peeled the top off. I found a drawer full of bras and panties and other lingerie. I picked out a white, full lace cup, plunge bra and some white thong panties to put on. Rather than the knot top, I pulled on a white, low scoop front tee. While it was longer, the thin material clung to my torso; my boobs and nipples were still the main attraction. I had to lay back on my bed to pull the tight, lo-rise jeans up my legs and over my bubble bum. Then I had to suck in my flat tummy to do the zip and top button. I put on some white ankle socks and runners. I stood up and walked towards the living room. As I took my first few steps, the tight, hard seam running between my legs rubbed hard on my slit. I nearly came just walking.

Now aware of why I was changed, I needed to figure out what to do to change back. It was still early but I needed a drink. I made my way to the kitchen while trying hard not to make myself cum. I grabbed a beer and took a long pull. Half of it was gone. I finished the bottle and grabbed another before making my way to the living room couch. I laid back and took a swig. My pussy was aching. My middle finger rubbed it over my jeans. "Fuck that feels so fucking good."

I placed the bottle down so I could play with my boobs at the same time. My breathing became heavier and ragged. My head shot back. My eyes closed. My mouth opened but no sound came out. Then suddenly. "Oooh... Fuck! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!"

It was a hard cum. One of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. A large, dark wet spot grew and soaked in my jeans. I couldn't stop playing with myself. I needed something inside me. I pushed down my jeans and thong. Grabbing the bottle of beer, I slid the glass lip along my dripping slit. I took a pull from the bottle and tasted myself. The long neck was coated with my wetness. I stuck it into my mouth until my lips were on the bottle shoulders. I placed the tip between my pussy lips. I eased the bottle neck up inside of me. "Fuck! I wish this was longer... Thicker!"

I started pumping the bottle in and out of me. The effervescent amber liquid splashed inside of me. I came again and again and again until I finally passed out.

By the time I came around, it was mid-afternoon. My splayed out body felt so relaxed. My clothes were still sopping wet so I needed to change. Walking to the bedroom resulted in multiple mini-orgasms. I peeled off my wet things. Naked, I padded my way to the bathroom to wipe myself off and towel down. The warm, wet cloth felt good; too good. My long, red painted nails gently scratched against my slit. Another fingernail caused my clit to come out from hiding. I came again. "Aaaaiiieeee!"

I figured that I needed to wear looser clothes to keep from untimely orgasms. Some bikini panties were better than thongs running between my pussy lips. Full sized bras helped rein in the rubbing of my nipples. All my pants and jeans were skin tight so I opted for a jean skirt; a short jean skirt. It was so short, it barely covered my ass.

"Ping!" The appointment reminder on my phone calendar went off.

"Meeting tomorrow." I read aloud. The meeting was actually a presentation from a supplier. "Well I guess I still have a job."

It took a lot of will power not to masturbate the rest of the evening until bedtime. I looked for my PJ's and ended up wearing a cute pink baby doll with matching panties. I turned off the side lamp and pulled the bed covers over me. The sheets rubbed on my nipples. I immediately sensed some wetness between my thighs. My fingers searched for my clit. "Well. So far the only drawback on being a slut was being constantly horny. Hopefully I'll be able to control it tomorrow. But for now..."

+++

I awoke the next morning in a pool of my girl cum. I was unsure of how many times I had orgasmed overnight. It was worse than the wet dreams I had as a boy.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. Under the spray, I was careful not to arouse myself too much as I soaped my body. I only came twice. After drying off, I went to select my outfit for work. I found some white lace tanga panties. They felt nice as I pulled up the crotch into my slit. I hooked my bra around my back. It was a white lace and satin push-up with demi-cups that just covered my cranberry sized, nipples. The bra forced my boobs together and created a nice deep cleavage.

While looking for a top, I came across some hosiery. No pantyhose only stockings. I picked out a pair of sheer, RHT nylons with thick seam running up the backs. Using a white garter belt, I clipped each of the thick straps to the four inch stocking welts. I adjusted of the eight straps to be taut against my thighs.

I was about to fix my make-up but went I looked in the mirror, it appeared my face was already made up. Long eyelashes with light, smoky eyes, light blush and pinkish lips.

I was thinking of wearing a camisole but decided against it. I buttoned up a bronze coloured, silk blouse but left the tops three undone. The business suit I chose was a blue pinstripe. I shimmied up the skirt and did up the zip. It was pretty short. The hem was about six inches above my knees. There was a back slit too. The jacket was tailored to fit my abundant boobs and slimmer waist. I slipped my feet into a pair of red pumps. The heels were thin, five inch stilettos.

Construction downtown was worse than ever. The first couple of time I drove, took twice that of normal and I started taking the public transit. At least it was a direct route on one bus.

The short walk to the stop was more exciting that I had imagined. As I walked, the tall heels made my hips sway. The swaying caused my tight panties to dig into my slit. My agitated slit caused it to leak. The leak made my panties wet. My wet panties caused my knee to wobble. My wobbling knees made walking more difficult and made my hips sway even more. And thus the never ending circle. I had to stop a couple of time to recover from the mini-orgasms I had.

Finally at the stop. I waited for the bus which took longer than normal. When it arrived, it wasn't crowded but there were no available seats which typically there were. I stood in an open area beside a bench seat and held on to the pole. Traffic and construction was worse than the normal slow, bad traffic. At the next couple of stops, the bus filled. With little room, I got maneuvered behind the beach seat and faced the window. The bus started to move. Slowly, very slowly.

At first it was a small bump, followed by another and another. Each a bit bigger than the previous. Then something was on my butt cheek. A hand. It was definitely a hand. It rubbed and squeezed. Already horny from the walk, I bit my lower lip rather than letting out a loud moan. I felt another hand slip beneath my jacket and cup my left breast. It undid a couple of buttons and slipped inside. It pulled down my bra slightly and found my nipple then started to pinch it. I pushed my bum backwards. The hand on my bum traveled downwards and fingers hooked into the slit of my skirt. I felt it pull up high enough to expose my panties. Suddenly there was something between my thighs. It was hard yet soft. It had a decent thickness and had to be pretty long since the knob poked out in front.

I squeezed my thighs together as the cock slued back and forth against my dripping cunt. I felt a strong pulsing then wet! The fucking prick came! It immediately pulled away leaving me frustrated and with cum dripping down my legs. I looked behind but my fucker had disappeared.

I had to spread my feet apart from the shaking of the bus as it moved. The crotch of my panties were eaten by my leaking pussy. My juices combined with the fucker's cum and dribbled along my thighs. I had four or five more mini-orgasms before I had to get off and get off.

The walk to my office wasn't much easier than the walk to the bus stop. As I entered the office lobby, I was greeted by Natalie. "Morning, Roxanne!" Everyone that said hello to me recognized me as Roxanne.

I finally made it to my desk. I pulled up my skirt and wiped the crusting cum from my thighs. I carefully pulled out the panty gusset from my slit. The cool wet felt nice on my pussy.

Patty the E.A. of my boss peaked her head into my office. "Hey, Roxanne. Bill wants to see you as soon as you are able to. Something about the presentation today?"

"Okay. Thanks!" I replied back. Being head of procurement for the company, I had to attend the meeting from a new potential supplier. I think Bill wanted to attend too. I grabbed some files and made my way to Bill's office. I guess with my mind on something else or the fact I was getting used to it, I was able to walk without cumming (I hope it was the former verse the latter).

I found Bill sitting behind his desk and took a seat in front of him. He had removed his jacket and was dressed with a white shirt and blue tie. "Good morning, Bill"

"Hi Roxanne." With that, Bill stood up and came around to the front of his desk. He didn't sit down beside me but perched against the desk edge. He waited. I waited. He gave me a look. "Well. I didn't make you head of procurement just because. You had to earn it. And you have to keep earning it."

I looked at Bill very confused by his words. His actions made it abundantly clear. He pulled down his pant zipper. My eyes widened when a fat cock popped out. It had to be about eight inches long. He stood up and stood over me. His angry red knob was a few inches from my face. A drop of leaking pre-cum sparkled like a jewel.

Now as Geremy, I had never touched another man's junk. I may be a crossdresser but I wasn't gay. But now as Roxanne, something else controlled me. Maybe it was the fact that the bus fucker left me so unsatisfied. I came a little closer. I carefully extended my tongue and licked his tip with the tip of my tongue. I was surprised by how sweet it tasted. Bill let out a soft moan.

I undid his pants and let them drop. He was commando beneath. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and my hand found his sack hairless. As I juggled his balls, I enclosed my lips over his cut head. My tongue swirled around his slick knob. I gulped down more of his sweet pre-cum. I allowed him to slip more and more of his shaft into my mouth. I was a bit concerned when I felt him hit the back of my throat. There was still a couple of inches to go. My concern quickly abated as he pushed the rest of his meat in and slide it down my throat. He held the back of my head. My lips were sealed around his base as he fucked my face. "Oh fuck, Roxanne! I'm going to cum! Fuck! Fuck! F....u...c...k...! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Bill shot out his massive wad. I felt his hot cum descend directly into my belly. He held my head tight against him as he continued to hump my face until he shot blanks. Slowly he released his grip and extracted himself. I licked off any remaining cum from his still throbbing, still hard cock. I wanted to suck it some more but Bill had stopped me saying it was "too sensitive!"

As he pulled his pants back up and tucked himself back inside, he looked down at me and said in a business tone. "The meeting is at ten, but I have another meeting. Cheryl will be there though."

I stood up slightly peeved at the fact that not only the bus fucker had left me so horny, Bill did too. I went to the toilet, closed the cubical, pulled up my skirt and jilled off until I sprayed my cum onto the tile floor.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers