Transmogrification Ch. 05

Story Info
I prep for my date with Mr. Hitachi.
2.1k words
4.7
4.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,562 Followers

I was so elated when I was promoted to Director by Devon and honestly, I didn't mind thanking him "appropriately" but since my period had just started, my pussy was off limits. Apparently, that wasn't the hole he wanted. He reamed my ass with his big, thick black cock until I was unable to walk straight. Then I had to clean him of his cum and my shit by sucking him off. Most of his hot cream went into my belly but he pulled out and fired a number of huge wads on my face.

I made my walk of shame back to my office with shaky legs and was greeted by Cheryl. She congratulated me and had a gift for me from Yoshi Hitachi, a very prominent board member. It was a beautiful black wrap dress I was to wear when we met for dinner at the end of the week.

"Do you know anything about Mr. Hitachi?" I asked Cheryl. "What's he like?"

"I have no idea. I haven't met him. I was promoted before he was on the board." Cheryl shrugged. "Need to go. Talk with you later."

After Cheryl left, "POOF!" my Anne Hathaway look alike witch appeared. "So... How do you feel after being used by men for their own satisfaction?"

"Well sucking Devon clean was pretty bad but I didn't mind being fucked up the ass. And then UUUGGGHHH... Sucking off Mr. Cash's tiny, stinking, repugnant penis and cum if you could call it that, was the worst thing I ever had in my mouth. It was the combination of old sweat, bleach and rotten cheese!"

"That's not even the worst of it." The witch gave me a sneering smile. I gave her a questioning look. "You'll see."

"No. I can appreciate what women go through to get ahead and stuff. I was groped on the bus and left unsatisfied. Screwed by my friend. Then had to (ugh) suck off Mr. Cash to get my expenses approved. And then got reamed by Devon in (air quotes) appreciation of my promotion. When do I get changed back to Geremy!" I cried.

"No. No, I don't think you really appreciated what women actually go through." The witch told me. "You just experienced what women suffer through every day. Trying to break through that glass ceiling is an ordeal for a lot of women. And there's a lot more that we suffer through that you haven't experienced.

I didn't understand but before I could find out, she was gone.

While going home on the crowded bus, I found myself face to face with a construction worker. He wore his yellow hard hat and smelled of hard work. As the bus moved and shook, he "accidentally kept rubbing himself against me. When I got home, I could actually smell his sweat on my clothes.

I stripped down to my underwear and folded my outer cloths to take to the cleaners. I opened the gift box from Mr. Hitachi and hung up the dress. On the bottom of the box, was another envelop I hadn't noticed before. Handwritten on the front was a note: "For any extras you may need! -- YH"

Inside was five thou!

"Holy shit!" I shouted aloud. "I better make sure he will be happy with me!"

I really needed to know who this man was. Thanks to the internet, finding info on him was easy. Yoshi Hitachi, the Japanese gentleman was very good looking and in his mid-forties. He was either Chair or an exec on many boards. In Japan, he was almost considered royalty and was well acquainted with the royal family and high government officials. His estimated worth was in the trillions of Yen. Ironically he didn't had the company Hitachi in his C.V.

A couple of evenings later with the dinner still a couple of days away, I started to look at my wardrobe to see the "go withs" I would need. As I looked, I tossed rejected items on the bed. "No... No.... No... No..."

I realized he would not take me to some sleaze place and so I would need to buy some new things. I had the dress and jewelry but "What do I need? Lingerie for sure. Oh and shoes. Definitely shoes!"

I took off the next day to go shopping. I dressed comfortably in a tight, white Tee and a mid-length skirt with sport socks and runners. My bra was plain with a full cup but I wore tiny string thong made from white lace.

Nervously, I went to the big mall. It would be the first time I went clothes shopping as Roxanne. I visited a couple of intimates store but didn't find anything I liked. Then, there it was. A fiery red bra and panty set.

"May I help you?" A voice from behind asked. I turned to see a young sales associate. Her name tag read "Mandy" She couldn't have been more than 20. The dark haired cutie stood about five ten in her stilettos. She was slim but had a nice set of boobs, a slender waist and smooth curved hips.

"Yes!" I answered holding up the bra.

"Oh. Yes. Very nice!" Mandy said. "What size do you need?"

I knew my cup size was a G but was unsure about the chest size. I pretended and answered. "Well it depends on the bra."

"Yes. They can vary a bit. Can I measure you?" Mandy asked. I nodded.

I removed my tee shirt and bra. My firm breasts barely moved an inch. Many stood facing me. With the tape measure, she reached beneath my arms and around my back. Our boob pressed together. My pussy started to get damp. The first measurement was around my chest. Mandy said. "A perfect 36!" She reached around again so our boobs mashed together even more. She adjusted the tape to get my cup size. "43 plus. Almost 44. So either a G or H cup. We carry both sizes. If you like to wait here, I'll get the bras."

Mandy left. I looked at myself in the mirror. My bright pink nipples were extremely engorged; about the size of Cardinal grapes! And my pussy was extremely wet. "Thank god I'm wearing panties."

Mandy returned in a bit with a number of pieces including the set I requested. All of them were nice. Some sultry others much more slutty. We tried on a couple of bras first. The first was a simple white bra. It fit well but was totally unsexy. Mandy spoke. "Okay. I think these will fit well. Let's try the bra you wanted."

After removing the white one, I slipped my hands through the shoulder straps so Mandy could hook the back and adjust the straps. The satin bra was a lace demi cup that was cut into a Vee to show off a lot of boob and cleavage; perfect for the wrap dress. It was a long bra with a six hook/eye closure. The hem of the bra was to my diaphragm. Mandy pulled down my skirt and panties. The wetness did not go unnoticed by her. She held the matching panty waistband open for me to step into. The front satin panel of the panties was marked with a red bow. The back was lace that hugged my butt. "I hope you don't mind me saying but you have a very nice bum!"

"I thought you might like these as well." Mandy said holding up the matching garter belt. It had eight dangling straps. As she put it on me, she said. "These ones are made to go over these panties."

I looked at myself in the mirror and knew this would be the perfect lingerie for Mr. Hitachi and I told Mandy that. "Perfect."

Mandy showed me a couple of pieces but nothing really caught my fancy until she showed me a black lace and satin job with full satin, bullet cups; kind of an old fashioned bra. It had a three hook and eye rear closure and half inch wide shoulder straps. Mandy helped me with the bra. She used her palms to adjust my boobs in the cups into a deep cleavage.

The go-with panties were full, high waisted made from stretch satin. I stepped into the new panties so she could pull them up. She stopped at my knees. Holding on to my hips, she leaned forward and gave my pussy a light, tickling kiss. When I moaned and didn't protest, Mandy kissed it again and again. Each time a little more aggressively until she planted her lips hard on my pussy lips. Her tongue dug into my folds. I cried out. "Oh gawd! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

Mandy pulled away and left me panting for more. She pulled up the panties and kissed my crotch. I stood there gasping. "Well these look great on you, don't you think?"

I was so horny, I didn't even care what it looked like. I took Mandy's head in my hands and brought it back to my puss. She licked me through the material thoroughly soaking the crotch area. Mandy pulled down the waistband and attacked my pussy with her tongue. My knees started to shake. My breathing became rapid and shallow. My pussy quivered against her mouth. "Oh gawd! I'm going to C...U...U...M...!"

I started squirting and squirting and squirting. "Uh gawd! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhh...! GAWD!"

With one final orgasmic spasm, one huge final squirt blasted Mandy. My body was quivering and quaking but unable to move otherwise. I panted while trying to recover. Mandy was soaked. When I recovered somewhat, Mandy helped me dress. I paid for the items and exchanged contact info. "She would be a great third for Cheryl and me!"

I took my packages and exited the shop. I still needed to get some shoes. I stopped a couple of places until I found an exclusive place. Jimmy Choo.

I was lead to the back to a private area of the store. Tim the youngish, nice looking, sales clerk helped me. I told him what I was looking for. "In what size?" I had no idea. He had me sit down. Carefully his removed my shoes and socks. His hands were gentle and soft as they guided my foot to the measuring device. He asked. "You are a size seven. Will you be wearing stockings or going bare foot?"

"Stockings!" I told him. He provided me a new packet of stocking knee highs.

"Let me see if I can find the shoes you are looking for." Tim left and after a number of minutes returned with a number of boxes. I waited in the chair while he took his seat on the shoe stool. I placed my right foot on the slanted part of his stool. When Tim looked up, his mouth kind of dropped. It was then I realized that he could see up my short skirt. It was then I also realized, I wasn't wearing panties and Mandy had kept them. I gave myself a mischievous smirk. To his credit, he recovered very quickly.

Tim slipped one of the shoes on me. I purposely lifted my knee high and placed it on the floor while lifting the other legs just a high and placing it on the stool. Tim slipped the other side on. I put down my foot astride the stool so my knees were parted. I smiled at the tenting growing in his pants and at the wetness growing between my legs.

We tried a couple of others before we found the ones I loved. A closed, pointed toe, red Anouk with a 4.7 inch stiletto heel. Tim slipped on the left then the right side but instead of placing it on the floor, I placed it back on his stool such that the sole was firmly planted in his now really obvious erection. Tim straighten his back. With my leg so lifted so high and my knees apart, my pussy was on full display for him. Playing innocent, I moved my foot back and forth pretending to admire the footwear. A small moan escaped from his lips. "What do you think, Tim?"

I pressed the sole against Tim's boner like it was an accelerator pedal. All of a sudden, Tim spasmed a number of times. He had cum in his pants. Embarrassed, he wanted to excuse himself but I refused to let him leave and continued to move my foot from side to side or tapped against his impressively still hard cock. I enjoyed teasing him too much and pretended I was unsure. "I like them but... Hmm... I don't know..."

But like an old birthday balloon, Tim's cock deflated. Play time was over.

"Okay. I'll take them." Tim gave me a look of relief as I removed my foot. His dark pants barely showed a wet spot but I was pretty sure I had done a great job smearing his load into him "Be a dear and take them up to the front for me."

grgy56
grgy56
1,562 Followers