Transmogrification Ch. 07

Story Info
Making a final decision.
2.5k words
4.76
3.7k
4
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"It was wonderful. It was a wonderful evening with Yoshi... Mr. Hitachi. I hope we came meet again and often." I related. I wanted to say what a wonderful lover Yoshi was but thought I'd better not rat to the help. I felt I was falling in love with Yoshi. A few moments later I asked. "Naoko seemed very nice. Does Mr. Hitachi always bring his driver and maid with him?"

There was a slight pregnant pause before Satoshi spoke. "I am Mr. Hitachi's son. Naoko is his wife."

Wow! That was a huge slap in the face. I wanted to give my heart to him but he was with another. How could he do that in front of his wife? And she was so nice to me the next morning.

I arrived home, ran inside and started to cry.

"Brrring!" My phone shouted at me.

"H..hello?" I asked tentatively while trying to disguise my crying voice.

"Hey, Rox! It's Cheryl!" Said the voice on the other side of the line. "Couldn't wait until Monday to hear about your date with Mr. Hitachi."

I broke down into a loud sob. "He's married! With a son!"

"Oh. Yeah. I guess I should have warned you!" Cheryl said in a regretful tone. "Yeah. He's married. But many of the wealthy Japanese men have mistresses. Their wives are well aware of them and even cater to them. Mistresses provide the company and sex the wives don't want to provide."

"You knew he was married?" I cried even harder.

"Yeah. I knew. Why are you crying?" Cheryl asked. "You're... You didn't fall for him did you?"

"Yes. Hard. I fell hard. He's treated me so well and was a great lover." I related. My sobbing stopped. "And his cock! He's got a massive cock! Bigger than Devon's!"

"I know, right? He really stretched me open and filled my cunt!" Cheryl told me. "And when he came... I couldn't believe how much cum he dumped into me. And his stamina! I thought I was insatiable. I don't know how he lasted so long. "

"Honestly, Cheryl. He fucked me so hard and so much, I think I blanked out!" I told her. "I'm not even sure when he was done!"

"Bzzzz...!" My door buzzer screamed at me.

"Hang on. I got to get the door."

I opened the door and was surprised to see Yoshi Hitachi's son, Satoshi. "Miss. Roxanne. I am sorry if I am disturbing you but my father would like you to have this."

I took the baseball sized package from Satoshi who bowed and quickly retreated. I returned to the phone. "Cheryl. I'm back. That was Yoshi's son. He just gave me a package."

"What is it?"

I carefully undid the beautifully wrapped box. Inside was a smaller box. I flipped open the lid and found a beautiful silver and gold bracelet with what looked like two diamonds imbedded in it. The hand written note said a simple "Thank you. Y."

I looked in the bottom of the box. There was a phone with another note. It read. "Please keep this with you. I wish to call you again. Y."

My heart was aflutter. I was in conflict. I had fallen in hard love with Yoshi Hitachi but he was married. Did I want to be his mistress or his bit on the side? What should I do? I told Cheryl about the phone.

"Wow! I didn't get anything like that when 'I thanked' Yoshi." Cheryl told me. "Not even flowers or a thank you."

I hung up with Cheryl. I was no closer to knowing what I should do than I was before talking with my friend. My heart was aching. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I took the bracelet and slipped it over my wrist. It was really gorgeous. The two diamonds sparkled in the sunlight that filled the living room. "Two diamonds?"

I looked up Yoshi's bio again. Indeed he was born in April; same as me. "Did he know? Of course he did!"

My mood picked up a bit but I was still unsure what to do. About two hours later, my new phone rang. It could only be Yoshi. I picked it up and pressed on the green icon. "Hello, Yoshi!"

"Hello Roxanne. Thank you for taking my call. I would like to meet you for brunch tomorrow morning. I will send my car for you about 10." Yoshi said and then hung up without awaiting my response.

With that, I was so excited. I had forgotten all about my foreboding feelings for him. I wanted to please him. "What to wear? Oh my god! What to wear?"

I ran to my closet and riffled through my wardrobe; picking and discarding stuff. "Yes! No! No! Maybe! No!"

I ended up running back to the lingerie shop and was fortunate that Mandy was again working there. I told her what was going on and that I'd be meeting my love for brunch. She suggested a number of things based on what I had picked out. "Perfect!"

I got up pretty early the next day since I could barely sleep anyways. Plus playing with my pussy all night didn't help any. After my shower, I carefully laid everything out. I still had about an hour before I was to be picked up. Make-up? Perfect. Hair? Perfect.

I started with my new lemon coloured bra. I hooked the three eyelets and brought the straps over my shoulders. The full, lace cups supported my bosom. A little boob adjustment created the perfect cleavage. The lacy bikini panties were crotchless with the opening running from the top of my hairless pussy to almost the waistband in the back. I loved that when I bent over, my ass was exposed for Yoshi for him to take.

The matching garter belt was next along with nude coloured stockings. I found a pair with yellow seams running up the backs. The belt had twelve wide straps; six a side to clips to the yellow, six-inch lace stocking welts. I made sure to stretch the furthest back straps well over my butt so they bit into my ass cheeks.

The dress was a front button summer dress. The top button was at the same level as my hard nipples. The low, open vee was open enough to show quite a bit of my cleavage and a hint of my bra beneath. The hem was a number of inches shorter than knee length but long enough to hide my stocking welts if I bent over. I left the bottom most button undone.

"Shoes." I said to myself. I picked out some white, open-toed pump with five inch stiletto heels. Perfect to show off my perfectly painted toe nails.

I decided on the string of pearls and earrings even though it kind of clashed with my new bracelet. I wanted to show Yoshi how much I enjoyed his gifts.

One more check in the mirror and I went to wait for the car.

The clock in the lobby clicked on ten. A car arrived. I walked outside, greeted Satoshi opening the door for me and allowed me to slide in. I was surprised to see Yoshi sitting there. "Oh! Ohayo gozaimasu, Yoshi-sama. Thank you for last night and for the gifts."

"You are welcome, Roxanne." Yoshi smiled as Satoshi pulled out from the parking space. He placed his hand on my thigh. I knew he was checking to see if I wore stockings with garters. He smiled wider.

I was expecting to maybe go back to his hotel but I found us arriving at a different place. A very high end restaurant that never opened before 6 PM.

"Champagne in the morning is excellent for your health." Yoshi said before we sipped the wine from the flutes. "Roxanne. I find myself wanting you."

"And I you!" I replied. I wasn't sure about my next sentence. "But you are..."

"Yes. Married. Naoko is... was a marriage of convenience." Yoshi started. "I needed an heir and this was arranged by my parents so there was no choice. While I financially support Naoko, she is free to do as she pleases. Even take on her own lover if she desires.

"But she travels with you?" I asked. "What about Satoshi?

"Yes. For her family, she feels she must keep up appearances although I do not care." Yoshi continued. "Satoshi is our son. He will inherit everything once I die. But for now, he is in training under my guidance. Soon, he too will get married and have a son."

With that out of the way, Yoshi and I enjoyed our brunch. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benny which was not only my favourite but apparently Yoshi's as well. It was topped an ample amount of caviar which also was our favourite.

As we enjoyed our meal, Yoshi managed to undo a couple of buttons on my skirt. I so happy that I wore my crotchless panties and allowed him free access to between my legs. He was very happy too. He expertly played with my clit and slit making it extremely distracting while eating my meal. I looked around and since we were the only ones there...

I slipped off my chair and under the table. Reaching up, I undid Yoshi's pants and brought out his magnificent cock. I was still amazed at his size even though it was only half hard. I took him in my mouth and felt it get engorged to a now familiar full thickness. With the hollandaise coating my mouth, Yoshi's pre-cum tasted delicious. I used my thumb and ran it up from his base to push out more of it out. "Mmmm."

Yoshi placed his hand atop my head. Due to his size, I needed to reposition my body so my head was more over him. Slowly I took him deeper into my mouth. Even if Yoshi was sitting, he was still pretty big. The angle from under the table made it difficult but I managed to take him down my throat. With a couple of hard thrusts of his hips, a stream of hot cum shot directly into my belly.

Making sure I cleaned his cock with my tongue before I returned to my seat, I smiled and joked. "Mmmm... My favourite dessert!"

We finish up our brunch about 2 PM. We got up to leave when Yoshi said. "I have one more thing for you today."

"What? What is it?" I asked like a little schoolgirl.

Yoshi would not answer. We got back into the car. Satoshi drove for about twenty minutes before we stopped at an exclusive high rise condo building. We entered the building and was greeted by the concierge. In the elevator, Yoshi pressed the button for top floor. In fact, the car had only two buttons: ground and PH. The doors whooshed shut and moments later, the doors opened to a huge open vestibule. As I took a few steps, my heels loudly clicked on the white marble floor. I went to take off my shoes but Yoshi stopped me. "I like the sound of your heels as you walk."

We entered into the large living room area. There was a twelve seat dining table to one side and a gas fireplace opposite. The place was fully furnished.

I looked at Yoshi. "This place is beautiful. Are you planning on buying it?'

"No. I have bought it." Yoshi said then looked at me. "Do you like it?"

"Oh yes. It IS beautiful." I repeated.

"It is actually for you if you want it." Yoshi told me. "I plan to come to town more often and would stay here with you if you like."

I was stunned. Yoshi wanted me to live here with him when he came to visit? "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I jumped up with my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I gave him a long and hard kiss on the lips. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Yoshi carried me to the huge master bedroom. He let me down. I took off his jacket, undid his tie and removed his shirt. I helped him off with his shoes and socks before I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. He was once again as hard as a rock.

Yoshi helped me up. He undid the remaining closed buttons on my dress and let it drop to the floor. He smiled at my lingerie and gave me that Japanese approving grunt. I laid back on the cream coloured satin bed cover. Yoshi grabbed me by the ankles and held them up in the air. He split my legs apart. I knew my pussy was already dripping as he lowered his mouth on to me. His tongue jabbed deep inside of me. I came.

Yoshi pushed my legs towards my head. He spread my legs even more. He put the point of his tongue on my rose bud and then pushed it in. It went in pretty deep; deeper than any other tongue had penetrated before. I was humping my ass against his face and came again. "Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!"

Yoshi joined me on the bed. He rested my ass on his thighs as he brought my legs under his arms. Supporting himself on his hands, he lifted up a bit and leaned forward. His massive cock head pressed against my wet, slippery asshole. He slowly pushed it in. My hole offered no resistance and allowed him to penetrate me as deep as he could go. I swear I could feel him in my throat.

Yoshi was a wonderful and caring lover. He slowly but firmly pumped himself into me. My cunt was dripping... no was pouring out my juices down onto his shaft which lubed him even more and increased the fucking sensation. I came and I came and I came.

My ass was hurting from the reaming, but it was a good hurt. I wished it would never end. But when he came inside me, I experienced an intense orgasm. It was bigger and better than the one before which was bigger and better than the one before that. I wanted to be Yoshi's mistress forever.

Yoshi had his shower and allowed me to recover. Before he left, he told me to get the things I wanted from my old place so I could move in here. I kissed him good-bye and had my shower. As I exited the massive bathroom, I found myself face to face with the Anne Hathaway witch that transformed me from Geremy to Roxanne.

"Hello Geremy." The Witch smiled. "Are you enjoying your new love?"

"Yes. Very much. I love him very much." I answered back.

Well now you know the pain of love. To be with someone you love and know they can never be totally committed to you. I think you now understand what it means to be a woman. I will change you back to Geremy... If you so wish."

"Please." I started to cry. "I want to remain as Roxanne."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers