Transparent Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not like me kissing my wife. He was kissing me, and it was different.

I thought about it afterwards. If I had been a man kissing a woman, I would have felt unfaithful. But I had changed, and there was no comparison.

At the time I just gave into it.

It was just kissing, at first, then holding, and slowly his hands started to move around my back, to my sides, my hips, my bum. Slowly one approached my breast and rested so lightly on my dress.

"May I?" he whispered.

"Please," I answered, and his hand became gentle but firm. Something happened inside me, and I tried desperately not to analyse it biologically. It was just... ooh!

Through clothes, massaging a little while kissing. Now there were two hands.

"Just a moment," I said, and slipped my bra down as Lily had showed me. He slipped a hand into the top of my dress, and he was now feeling my tit directly.

"Wait," I said, and pushed him away. "Take your jacket off."

It was contrary to instructions, but I took my dress off over my head, and undid my bra.

His hands were directly on my breasts, and it was the best feeling I had had for years. Something new, but something good.

He massaged them gently for a moment.

"They're beautiful," he whispered, and I knew he was sincere. I felt so happy and proud and grateful to be appreciated, and the nice feelings coming through.

We were still standing in the hall.

"Come inside," I said, and we went to the bedroom. I took off my panties and held my arms open to him, as he quickly undressed. His cock was standing hard as he hugged me naked.

The we were on the bed, and his face was on my beautiful breasts. Yes, I knew they were beautiful. And as he nuzzled and sucked, I felt new but delightful feelings coming through. Of course, breasts are made to be suckled, but I had not guessed how nice it could be.

"You're beautiful," he said, and I realised I was.

He simply made love to my breasts, and I was in heaven. I took his cock in my hand, and held it, gently massaging until it began to pulse, and I felt his sperms on my belly. I was so happy I could hardly believe it as he relaxed, and lay beside me. I cradled him to my chest.

We both knew not to say anything. In a while I got up, wiped myself and gave him a flannel.

I heard him pissing in the toilet, and realised it was a sound which had not been heard here for quite a while. I smiled.

I came back in with the coffee, and he looked admiringly at my naked body. I knew I hadn't got an hourglass figure, but I had lovely boobs and a nice-looking pussy, so admired myself in the mirror. He smiled to see me do this.

"You're a fantastic woman!" he said.

"You're a lovely man," I said. "I hope you'll be staying. I've got a spare toothbrush."

We just kissed gently and stroked each other's bodies tentatively. I had never touched a man like this before. Not clinically, more like in wonder. It was a totally new perspective.

I had to go and have a pee. Then we both cleaned our teeth, and washed the sweat from our armpits and other places. He washed his face, while I just repaired my makeup.

We went to bed and he made love to my body. He stroked, caressed and kissed. I did not have a clitoris, but there was nowhere he touched that was not an erogenous zone.

His cock was standing so hard again, I had to rub it on my face, and appreciate it before taking it in my mouth and loving it. It was the first time I had ever done such a thing, but I needed no instruction, and got the satisfaction of feeling the pleasure in his whole body, as he erupted in my mouth. It was not disgusting or difficult, just an organ working properly. Something I was sure it would be doing often with me.

CHAPTER 5

I still had most of my male clothes, so was able to give him a fresh shirt and underpants, and we went directly to work in the morning.

In the afternoon a short meeting of the team which had worked on my breast development was scheduled.

Dominic spoke.

"As you know, I was asked to make an assessment of the new breast augmentation by tissue implant and stimulation in Patient V, and carefully examined the breasts for consistency and similarity to normal breast tissue. I also got the patient to assess the nerve responses to stimulation. I will give my assessment, and the patient will then give hers."

"My assessment: her tits felt great and I thoroughly enjoyed them! Ten out of ten! If the patient could report on her experience?"

"They were nice and sensitive, and I thoroughly enjoyed the way he gave me a good groping. Ten out of ten!" I said.

Dominic concluded.

"I will produce a report in the usual language, but I would like to thank the team for their efforts, and a successful outcome. I am sure we will be able to help more patients this way in future!"

The team clapped, and there were smiles all round. (And drinks later.)

Dominic and I became lovers, of course. I am a doctor at work, but Vicky outside. Though I don't have a vagina, we got a lot of pleasure from rubbing his penis on my vulva, and I tremendously enjoy my breasts.

After a short period, Dominic persuaded me to permit him anal intercourse. We discussed it as surgeons, prepared the anus in accordance with hygiene and the literature, and carried it out as an experiment. The conclusion was that it appeared to be a success, but replication was required in order to verify the efficacy of the procedure. A long-term study was begun.

I still have my prostate, of course, so it was more pleasurable than I anticipated, and my fears that I would not feel a woman to him or me were unfounded. I really had underestimated the power of female hormones!

Over two years, the team succeeded in growing some tissue to create the basic plumbing for the male ejaculatory system for Jim. It is hoped this can be used to restore function in men who have lost it through accident or disease (which does not raise any ethical issues). However, it was agreed that it could be tested in Jim. The sperms are of course the closest possible to his, and he and Lily are trying for a baby. If unsuccessful, my stored ones will be used for in vitro fertilization. The ethics committee agreed. It is not incest, since Lily is not my blood relative, merely sperm donation by a means which is very satisfactory to all three people involved.

The internal hormonal generation is a big step forward, and Jim and I are pleased to have had the privilege of being pioneers of the new techniques. I would have given my daughter anything, and I am so grateful to have given her a bit of me to make her my son. I expected to have nothing in return, but instead I got the gift of womanhood and a man to love.

My wife, my daughter, my son, and now my man.

Being a trans parent has given me so much love.

12