Transport Portals

Story Info
Sci fi modern age of mobile phone zombies.
2k words
3.38
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke one morning, stretching and rolling over in my large double bed, reaching for my Demon phone with a yawn and bleary eyes. Refocusing as the screen lit up and cycled through a hypnotic sequence of colours before displaying a message.

Rubbing my eyes before reading the text back to myself quietly.

"Congratulations on your rewards so far. You have barely scratched the surface of your Demon phone and network capability, we urge you to continue to follow instructions and earn your rewards.

Demon network noticed you accessed your portal app only the other day, while you were at work and took a walk, finding yourself outside a Sushi bar, where you saw a very attractive young woman.

Are you wanting to get away from it all and tired of the rigmarole of travel?

Looking for some adventure in your life?

Demon network will rock your world, no strings, no catch! You deserve and owe it to yourself to give it a try and we are here to provide you with the ultimate escapisms."

I went into the kitchen and made myself a coffee without thinking much more about it, returning to my living room and sitting on my sofa, turning on the t.v and relaxing.

The channel automatically switched to the Demon network, displaying small individual c.c.t.v. like live feeds of other people, some of which were having sex.

I witnessed my horny boss going about her day, kissing her husband goodbye before going to the office. When she got there she started flirting with one of the new young temps straight out of university.

My phone gave me a notification message, so I read it while the screen started flashing through a combination of colours "Open the portal app and give Demon a chance to showcase what adventures await you."

I tried to change the channels on the television or change it to single out one of the multiple display screens. I used my phone keypad to direct a cursor box which moved from feed to feed. Selecting the one showing my boss flirting, hearing her conversation with the new hire as she summoned him into her office and closed the door and blinds.

Finishing my coffee up and returning my cup to the kitchen, placing it in the sink before turning and heading to return to the living room.

Suddenly and instantaneously I found myself standing still, with my Demon phone in my hand. It gave me an alert, while I looked around in disbelief, then back to the phone screen. I was no longer in my living room or at home, I was at work, in the office, just outside of my bosses office. I could hear her lecturing the new hire from beyond the false walls of her separate space.

The notification message read "Tada! Neat trick huh?! No need to commute!" The lecturing seemed to come to a natural conclusion and the room fell silent. I was not even ready for work, I was still wearing my two piece, stripey pyjamas and black towel robe. Checking my phone and reading the next notification message, while my boss and the new hire fell silent again "Why not open portal app and find where Demon has pin located your return to home portal, and just step through"

I made my way to the back of the main office, past all the rows of cubed together desks with wheeled chairs neatly parked against them.

Leaving my boss with the new hire going undetected, although getting a few strange looks from people in the streets as I passed them by. Following the directions from the portal app to find the pinned return point, turning a corner to walk down what appeared to be a dead end street. I looked up and around before proceeding further, instantaneously standing in my living room and accommodation again.

Closing the app to read the next message "Portal app is capable of so much more, Demon network, you will discover more in good time."

Going about my day off from work as usual, I grew more and more curious as to the possibilities and capabilities of the Demon network and portal app. After returning home with my shopping and packing away into the cupboards, I sat and opened the portal app. Skim reading through the help sections frequently Q's & A's before receiving another notification "Now for my next trick, turn on the t.v and find the c.c.t.v channel, choose one of the displayed live feeds."

Mesmerised, I followed the instructions, thinking to myself how cool the features sounded, turning on the t.v and going through the channels. Finding the multiple display screen of live feeds and using my Demon phone as a remote selecting one.

I watched the couple on the t.v for a while before opening the portal app on my phone, displaying a pinpoint where the nearest one was located.

Conveniently it was in the bathroom, so I got up and walked in through the bathroom door frame. Instantly stepping into the home and living room of the people that were on the t.v screen, hearing them talking as the guy walked down the stairs in a loose t-shirt and baggy jogging bottoms, barefoot. Looking at each other "hi " speaking in unison, clutching our Demon phones down to one side.

Then he invited me "come on up, my wife and I have been waiting for you. "In my mesmerised state I automatically walked forward and up the stairs.

Stepping into his low lit bedroom where his wife laid naked on the bed as he closed the bedroom door behind me." My wife and I have always wanted to try this but never had the nerve until the Demon network came into and altered our love life."

Slipping my phone into my jean pocket as he introduced his wife to me, she rose up from the bed displaying her hot slender, curvy body. Smiling with striking green eyes and copper red hair, standing about five foot eight.

She spoke softly to me with a flat tone as if in a trance "Welcome handsome, I am so lucky tonight to have the Demon network send me an extra man to play with." Her lips pressed and chewed with mine, tongues slipped back and forth.

Before we could even trade names, we were getting into something hot as both our hands started searching each other's bodies. Her husband stripped himself and approached her as she reached a hand to his hardened cock rubbing it smoothly.

With my shirt and trousers gone, she quickly removed my boxers, rubbing her free hand on my bulge and sack. Swapping kisses and taking turns between her husband and myself, the three of us lay on the bed together with the wife in the middle of us.

Her back to me as she looked into her husband's eyes, caressing him and kissing him, my hands sweeping her soft alabaster freckled skin.

Cupping her breasts reaching around her from behind, pulling and pinching on her hardening sensitive nipples between my fingers, rolling and rubbing them.

Her husband, laying in front of her, sucking and swapping tongues, caressing her hips and thighs, spreading her shapely long legs wide. His fat fingers rubbing her clit and folds slowly as she continued to rub and wank his hard cock while reaching blind backwards, doing the same to mine.

I kissed a trail of warm breathed lips all over her neck and shoulders, squeezing one of her firm breasts as I raked and caressed while she moaned between us both.

Getting more and more into the action with us re-arranging herself onto her knees on the bed, bending to suck on my hard cock head. Licking around the tip, swirling her tongue all over it before drawing her lips and bobbing her head sucking me off.

Coming up again for air with a gasp turning to her husband's cock doing the same, switching back and forth between cocks with both her hands and lips. Sucking one cock then the other as she wanked the other cock and switched when swapping her lips from member to member.

With both of us suitably hard and boiling with precum all over her soft lips, she turned her attention to her husband again. He laid back under her as she straddled him, reaching down to feed his cock into her hot wet pussy with a groan.

Kissing with him while she reached for my cock with one hand rubbing as she started to grind, bend and thrust on him. Moans filled the bedroom as his hands warmly brushed and caressed her body all over, her free hand rubbing his chest hairs. Feeding her smearing fingertip all around his open mouth lips as she rocked her body up and down, back and forth. Giving my hard cock a quick series of rubbing as she wobbled and bounced facing him with his hands all over her breasts.

After a short while she slowed and kissed him, pressing her body against his embrace with him, sucking on his neck as his hands swept down her soft back. Groaning as she slipped off his hard member, re-positioning on the bed on all fours, both of us guys kissing her all over in various places. He moved off the bed to stand and position his hard cock in front of her face as she gasped and nodded a direction towards the back of her, suggestively. I knelt on the bed behind her rounding her hips and firm ass with both hands as she swayed and began sucking his sticky hard cock.

Reaching between her thighs she reached and guided my hard cock into her pussy, groaning as I felt her tight on my cock head. Groaning as I plunged in deeper, rocking her shapely body towards him in front of her, feeling her hot wet insides all over my member. Beginning to thrust and rock back and forth, while she licked and sucked on his cock head and shaft, her fingers toying with his ball sack gently.

I slipped a slow brushing palm down her back from as to shoulder, clutching at her neck nape softly, grunting with each effort I thrust.

She rubbed and fingers her clit lightly as I ploughed, making her seem even more wet all over my thrusts as we got more and more into it.

My warm hands smoothed all over her flesh, following the contours of her lower body, reaching around and under, across her belly to both firm swaying breasts.

Cupping them both as I leaned forward and plunged her deep, feeling her roll and sway, grinding her body against my movement.

Pouring even more all over me before I slipped back building after several hard fast thrusts towards my climax, drawing more muffled moans from her.

Her partner climaxed first all over her open lips and mouth, dribbling down her chin and dripping all over the bed edge. His hands caressed her striking copper red hair as he raked, pulled and pushed her sucking head on him encouraging her.

I soon came hard, rutting inside her, holding still as my hot, sticky semen throbbed deep into her hot, wet pussy. Giving out a climatic groan while brushing her flesh and holding her waist against me, leaning over her back kissing trails on her shoulder backs. With me groaning breathless and spent she turned her attention to her husband again, as she laid between us both again. Both of us guys caressing warm sweeping brushed palms all over her body, while she turned her head and lips to kiss him then back towards and kiss me.

I kissed down her chest sucking and licking on one of her nipples, feeding her jelly, firm, soft breast into my lips with my cupping hand. While her husband took up the other in his lips. She patted my head and I looked up, meeting with her eyes and a knowing nod, I slipped out of the bed and dressed quietly. The husband and wife intimately caressed and kissed on the bed together, getting more and more aroused.

I opened my Demon phone and portal app, walking through their accommodation towards the nearest pinpoint. Crossing instantaneously back into my own home, standing in front of the sofa and t.v again, with the husband and wife's live feed continuing in the background.