Jungle Pheremones

Story Info
Two men on a far planet are caught in a plant trap.
1.5k words
3.65
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob could smell something enticing. The heavy scent pulled at him like something familiar, like something primal.

"Hey Bugs, you smell that?"

Bugs paused and looked up. His work-tanned face showed very little curiosity; despite his lack of intelligence, he'd been on this planet long enough to know that curiosity could be fatal around here. With sweat dripping off his bare chest and his well-muscled arms, he put down the axe he was using to chop wood and wandered over to where Rob was standing nearby.

Bugs would use any excuse to stop working, thought Rob, ignoring that he was standing there doing nothing himself. Bugs tipped his nose to the sky and took a few deep sniffs of the warm air.

"Yeah man, what is that?" He sounded surprised. "It smells good! Real good."

There was a pause as both men turned their heads, trying to catch a stronger whiff on the light swirls of jungle breeze.

Rob sucked in breath after breath.

"Dude, it smells like pussy!"

Bugs looked at Rob sideways. It was a bit of a stretch, but on second thoughts maybe he could see how it did kind of smell like pussy. And for two straight men who had been prisoners here for too many years to bother counting, it was about the sweetest smell they could imagine.

"You don't think they've sent females down here too, do you?" Bugs speculated. He sounded more than a little eager.

"If they have Dude, those bitches are on heat!" "Come on, I think it's coming from over here".

Bugs shrugged, and ignoring his previous caution, followed Rob further into the jungle away from the settlement. It was better than chopping wood in this humidity, and just maybe there would be naked chicks at the end of their search. It was a chance he was willing to go to quite some lengths for.

As they fought their way through the thick tangled vines and leaves of what passed for vegetation on this forsaken planet, the scent got stronger. The jungle seemed to be trying to prevent them getting to their target, holding them back at every step. Long saw-toothed leaves cut at them, and Rob pulled his machete out of his belt and hacked them away from their faces and arms. Thorny branches seemed to reach for them as they passed, and more than once started them bleeding from their arms. The two men continued to sniff the air like dogs looking for a scent of prey, and as they did so they became more determined to reach the source, shoving through the understorey, ripping and tearing at it with bare hands where they couldn't push or hack their way through. Dark green lanceolate leaves, pale palm-like fronds, and long twisting blood-vines all parted for them eventually.

The two men were entirely focussed now, almost drunk on the smell that pulled them onwards, barely noticing their surroundings. Slowly it was getting stronger and more pungent as they neared the origin of this smell that was so exciting to them. Rob could feel his cock starting to stiffen as he pushed through the vegetation, getting uncomfortable in his prison issue pants. He was desperate for these women he knew must be waiting for him ahead, naked and afraid. His mind was racing with thoughts of what he was going to do with them, and how many he would be able take.

There was a slight clearing ahead, full of a tangled bush alive with bright yellow flowers. The sounds of animals and birds was more obvious here, though the men didn't notice. Bugs had stopped at the edge of the clearing and Rob, distracted by the urgency the thick scent was inspiring in him, ran into the back of him.

"Watch it, man." growled Bugs, turning around. Both men were breathing heavily now, hard bulges showing through their pants. Their eyes were big, searching as they breathed the scent in through their open mouths.

"I can't see anything except fucking plants!"

"Fucking yellow flowers everywhere. Where are the bitches?" Demanded Rob.

He started yelling into the air "Hey you bitches! You whores! I can smell how wet you are! I know you want it!"

Rob was getting more and more desperate, and there was only some stupid plant around them, covered in yellow flowers that he was convinced were shaped a bit like tits. He stood frustrated, looking around for these naked women he knew must be hiding somewhere just here, just here, when he felt a hand brush up against his ass. It was Bugs, reaching out for him with a glazed look in his eyes, one hand down his pants pulling his boner free, and the other reaching for Rob. Rob's eyes showed horror as he stepped towards Bugs. This was not what he was looking for. He *really* wanted to fuck something, but there were supposed to be bitches here. And he did *not* want to fuck Bugs. Bugs was a fucking dude. But he stepped forward and pushed Bugs back into the bush with the titty flowers on it while holding onto the top of his pants. Bugs' hand grabbed his ass, and Rob could feel his massive hard-on pressing against Bugs's.

Rob leaned in and licked Bugs's cheek, full length, while pressing harder into his bare muscled chest and abdomen. Years of hard work and survival in the jungle had made them both lean and strong. The yellow flowers were all around them, dusting pollen into their hair and clothes as they moved against each other, breath rasping, panting.

Bugs pushed his arm between them, "pussy" he muttered, as he ripped at Robs pants in desperation and managed to free his cock. It rubbed against his own, silky flesh on flesh, and he reached for it hungrily thinking Rob was a woman and that was what he wanted, but Rob had other ideas. He grabbed Bugs by the hips and turned him around hard, pushing him further into the bush. There was nothing for Bugs to hold onto, to force himself back; he was surrounded by a tangle of sticks and yellow flowers, with the heavy scent of sex in the air and puffs of golden pollen swirling all around. It was driving him crazy, he needed to fuck something. He needed it.

Suddenly Rob's hand was on Bugs' cock, squeezing, and Bugs was sure his dick was deep in a vagina. He moaned in pleasure. Rob pressed himself against Bugs's ass and inserted a finger, then two. He too thought he had one of the elusive women he could smell, and was rubbing his fingers back and forth in a circle while his dick was jammed up hard against Bugs' butt.

"Yeah bitch," moaned Rob "that's what you want isn't it?" He continued to press into Bugs' ass with his fingers while he ground up hard against his butt.

"Yeah. Pussy" came Bugs' breathless reply.

Rob pressed his hard cock against Bugs' ass, pushing against the tight muscle, stretching Bugs until his cock slowly slid into his warm wet ass. They both groaned with pleasure and Bugs started moving his hips back and forth. He held onto Rob's hand around his cock with both of his, and moved it up and down. It was more than either of them could bear with the smell of hot horny naked women around them, and on them, and in their lungs.

"Take it, bitch" grunted Rob, panting as he started pumping Bugs hard "Take it!". Bugs yelled out in pleasure, his hard cock pulsing beneath Rob's hand. Rob was pushing in deep, feeling the pressure of Bugs' virgin ass as he thrust harder and harder. He was pumping Bugs' cock in time with his thrusts and suddenly Bugs jerked as cum came pulsing out of him all over the yellow flowers he was crushing. Rob sped up his thrusting, and holding hard to Bugs' hips unloaded into his ass. He still kept thrusting, desire pushing him on, but all too soon his limp dick slid out of Bugs and he was done. The cloying scent of pussy surrounded them as they fell to the ground, used up and with the beginnings of confusion setting in.

**********

"Wha' th' fuck jus' happened?" mumbled Bugs as he lay half naked on the ground, his now flaccid member sticky and dusted with yellow pollen, his pants around his knees. His eyes were still glazed and his head wobbled on his neck as his gaze roamed around randomly.

"Fuck Dude, get the fuck away from me you fucking pervert!" Rob pushed himself along the ground away from Bugs, his fingers and heels digging into the dirt as he scrambled backwards. His confusion was the less of the two men and he was feeling disgusted and violated. He pulled his shirt off and started desperately wiping at his penis with it, trying to remove the memory of what he'd just done, unable to comprehend why or how it had happened. He stood and turned away from Bugs; he couldn't face what had happened between them. Holding his shirt to his crotch with a look of utter revulsion on his face, he walked out into the jungle hoping never to see Bugs again.