Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barret kept his pace, trying to hold off just a little bit longer so Azdiltra could hit her peak. "Cum for me," he told her.

As if on cue, Azdiltra cried out and started to tremble. It was the big one she predicted. Her entire body was quaking, and she felt like she was on fire. Barret's cock was stoking her internal flames, making her burn hotter and shake more violently.

Barret had been fighting off that telltale prickling in his shaft, but could no longer hold back. He pulled out and stroked his length, sending hot jets of jizz flying out. Azdiltra's belly was painted with ivory streaks of Barret's semen.

"Yes!" Azdiltra called out. She was still feeling the last vestiges of her climax, and was revealing in the sight of those hot shots blasting out of Barret's cock, and how it felt hitting her skin.

Azdiltra let out a contented sigh, smiled at her visitor, and absentmindedly rubbed some of his cum into her skin. Azdiltra's facial stripes were darkening to a calm black.

"Magnificent," she said.

"It was," Barret agreed. He leaned down and gently kissed her. Then he got off the bed and grabbed the washcloth from the end table. He wetted it and wrung it out.

"Let me do that, dear," Azdiltra said. "I'm a little ticklish." He handed her the damp cloth, and she went about cleaning up the mess Barret had left. She looked up at him and smiled again. "Next time, we book a longer session," she said. "You have to pop twice. Once on my face, and then once on my ass. After you've fucked it."

Barret chuckled. "Yes, dear."

----

Larik'Ni felt like her brain was going to melt. All she could see were dates in the holographic calendar floating before her. She had three weeks blocked out. Three weeks that she could use to try to fix the mess currently before her. Three weeks she really couldn't afford.

She and her assistant were in her office, making last minute arrangements for continuation of government while she would be in Nova City. Since she was now the only government official not being held on charges, that job would be more difficult for whomever would be acting in her stead.

"You'll be gone for at least three weeks," her assistant, Benjamin Wu, said again. "There's just no way to get candidates lined up and hold a vote by the time you get back. We're looking at, at the very least, a three month process, and that's if everything goes smoothly."

"Three months without a council," Larik'Ni said.

"Like anyone would notice," Wu said in a sarcastic voice. "I mean, those five did jack shit. You took care of pretty much everything around here."

"Which is why we must vet our candidates more closely," Larik'Ni said. "I want a governing body that will actually govern."

Wu shook his head. "This is Haven, Governor. In the entire fifteen years I've lived here, the only person who's ever tried to lead has been you. I'm starting to think you're an exception to the rule."

Wu softened his expression. He looked at his friend with concern. "Larik'Ni, I know you want to put things in order before you go, but that's just not possible."

She let out a frustrated groan. "Perhaps I should not leave. Perhaps it would be best if I remained here and cleaned up the mess the Council left."

"Is that wise?" Wu asked.

"I do not know. This conference is to negotiate a new trade alliance with non-Coalition worlds. I suspect that the Muldaxian high chancellor is also looking for aid against the Verokk, which is why he is the one organizing this."

"We can't help much there," Wu said. "We don't have a space fleet. Hell, we don't even have a shipping fleet!"

Larik'Ni nodded. "We were suppose to build one, but my predecessor's machinations put an end to that. It was not just Jolek selling James and Vas out to the Verokk, either. It was his refusal to pay for the artificial intelligence units the Arrowhead delivered, and his refusal to pay for any of the materials the other ships brought. Everything was repossessed."

"Which is why we're on such shaky ground with the Freighters Guild," Wu said.

"Yes. I have a possible plan to remedy that, but it will depend on James and Vas." Larik'Ni ran her hand over her console, which ejected a small, circular data wedge.

"When's your lunch date?" Wu asked, grinning. He knew how the governor felt about the crew of the Arrowhead. It was nice to see her happy.

"1230 hours. In fact, unless their appointment went long, they should be here soon."

----

Larik'Ni was unusually quiet as she, James, and Vas made their way to the outdoor café near the capitol building. She was thinking about something, and both Barret and Vas had an idea they knew what it was.

They found a place that served Birran cuisine. Since it was owned by one who was clan-less, Larik'Ni didn't have to worry about being served.

They took their seats and, since Larik'Ni was familiar with the food choices, she placed their orders. She came back to their table a few minutes later with several fruit skewers.

"Are you sure you don't want us to pay?" Vas asked.

Larik'Ni smiled. "I am quite sure. If I cannot afford to treat my lovers to lunch, then I am quite incapable of managing my funds."

They sat in silence and began to eat. Barret couldn't help but make comparisons between fruit from both Earth and Muldax Prime. One skewer had chunks of something that reminded Barret of a cross between an orange and a Muldaxian fruit called a slin, which was the size of a softball and was a dark yellow. This particular fruit was a little sour, but there was a sweet aftertaste, and it was a very light orange in color.

"What's this called?" he asked.

"Sivvin," Larik'Ni said. "They are not my favorite, but they go well with the fruit on the other skewers."

Vas reached out and took Larik'Ni's hand. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I will tell you in a bit," she said. "First," she smiled, "how are Azdiltra and Crathis'Pol?"

Vas squirmed in her seat a little. "That was... I had a tough time taking him. He was thicker than I was expecting."

Larik'Ni let out an almost musical laugh. "Oh, my dear Vas, I am the same species as he is, and I have always had a hard time taking him. He is quite well hung."

"Yes he is," Vas agreed.

"Should I feel inadequate?" Barret asked, somewhat seriously.

"You're fine, James," Vas said. "I still can't get enough of you."

"Agreed," Larik'Ni said. "You never fail to satisfy us." She leaned back in her seat. "As for me, I have decided that I will not attend the conference. As much as it may benefit Haven to become part of this economic alliance, now is not the time for me to be gone for any long period of time." She let out a tired sigh. "The entirety of the Haven Council is awaiting trial. I cannot, in good conscience, leave a proxy to govern in my stead for the three weeks I would be gone."

Barret took Larik'Ni's other hand. "A far cry from how you were this morning, when you said you wanted to leave with us and not come back, but I understand."

"The pain of betrayal was still fresh when I said that." She squeezed Barret's hand. "Thank you for understanding, my love." She forced a smile. "There is something else I wish to discuss with you both." She took out the data wedge and handed it to Barret.

"What's this?"

"A breakdown of housing costs, as well as the cost of a permanent berth for the Arrowhead. I am asking you to consider living here on Haven."

Vas was about to say something when Larik'Ni held up her hand to stall her. "Please, hear me out. I checked the star charts, and the Tref system is roughly halfway between the Sol and Pendall systems.

"There is an untapped market here," she continued. "After the way my predecessor damaged our relationship with the Freighters Guild, the importing and exporting of goods has become much more difficult. Having you based here may help repair that relationship. Also, you would have quite a few new customers. Please, think about it."

Larik'Ni reached for Vas's hand again. "I admit, I am being selfish. I love you both, and I want you here with me. However, this would benefit you financially, and would benefit Haven."

Larik'Ni took a deep breath, and then took out a box she had been carrying. She opened it, revealing four nearly identical rings; all that was different was the sizes. "I had these made when I learned you were coming. I wanted them to be similar to, yet distinct from, your wedding rings."

These rings were platinum, and had inscriptions in the bands in a language Vas and Barret didn't recognize. "Is that writing in Lor'Jog?" Vas asked.

"It is," Larik'Ni replied. "The inscription means 'joined in love.' These are my gifts to you, should you accept my proposal to be my consorts."

She took the rings out. "As you know, I am not allowed to marry. Do not ask me why. Since a consort is not a legally binding contract like marriage, I am still permitted to enter into those relationships, but I am not permitted to conceive or bear children with them." She looked up at her lovers. "Before the Nitzhal, in their words, 'civilized' us, we had multiple marriages. Men and women could enter into up to three unions. The Nitzhal took that from us, and allowed consorts as a watered-down version. They did their best to destroy our culture, and mold us into something palatable to themselves.

"James," Larik'Ni squeezed his hand, "I have loved you since I met you; since you gave me comfort. Your compassion endeared you to me."

She turned to Vas. "I grew to love you as I got to know you. If James loved you, I knew you had to have a kind heart. I was right. I ask you both to join with me. Wear my rings, and consort with me."

There were no questions asked. Barret and Vas took their rings, and slid them onto the ring fingers of their right hands. Larik'Ni slid her own onto the ring fingers of both of her hands.

"There is no ceremony, alas, just the giving of these tokens," Larik'Ni said. "But we are now joined in our love."

Vas squirmed uncomfortably. "I know I'm too sore to consummate this. The spirit is willing, but the flesh got a really good fucking from a fatter cock than I'm used to earlier."

Larik'Ni only smiled. "Do not worry, my love. Our lovemaking session yesterday morning counts. And we have all the time in the world to enjoy each other."

Her smile faded. "Unfortunately, I must return to work. I have a great deal to do in order to restore a working government. This will be the second time I have had to replace the council."

"There's an old human saying," Barret said. "'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.' Maybe it's time for a different council."

"My assistant, Benjamin, has said the same thing. I will be looking over past precedent to see what I can come up with. In the meantime, I need to send a message to Nova City and tell them I will not be in attendance."

"Just record one and we'll deliver it," Vas said. "It'll get there faster that way."

"We're still going," Barret added. "I have a delivery of spice whiskey to make."

Larik'Ni got a crestfallen look on her face. "I had hoped that, since I was not going, you would stay a while longer."

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Barret said. "We have to go."

"But we'll be back," Vas added. "We'll drop off what we need to drop off, and come right back."

"Anyway, we're not leaving right now," Barret said. He held up the data wedge. "I have some research to do."

----

Barret sat in the Arrowhead's galley. He had the information Larik'Ni provided on the screen of a portable data pad, and their financial records on another. Floating before him was the holographic image of a nice looking apartment. He heard Vas walk in, but didn't look over at her.

"We could pull this off," he said.

Vas took a seat beside him and picked up both pads. "Wow. Housing really is inexpensive here."

"Yeah," Barret said. "A down payment, monthly payments, utilities, and a permanent berth for the ship wouldn't make us go broke. And," he pulled up a list of businesses that exported goods, "we would have a lot of new clients almost immediately." He looked at Vas. "We could do this."

Vas nodded, then looked down at her new ring. Then she looked at the image of the apartment. "Do we need something that big? It's got three bedrooms."

"One for us, one for guests, and one we can use as an office." Barret pulled up additional information. "This has been on the market for a while. There just aren't enough new people coming in. That's why housing costs are so low."

"When can we go see it?" Vas asked.

"Right now."

----

Vas and Barret stood in the empty living room. She hated to admit it, but there was something about this apartment that appealed to her. There were endless possibilities. Mostly, though, it would be theirs. Not a room at her sister-in-law's house, but her own home.

"Jackie and Corva won't be happy,"'she said.

"Yeah they will," Barret said. "Eventually. How about you? Could you be happy here? I mean, you were always on me about finding a place to live when we weren't on a delivery run. I know that this isn't what you had in mind..." he trailed off. "It wasn't what I had in mind, either. An artificial sky, recycled air, and gravity compensators to make up for the planet's low mass. Not to mention the fact that there's a deadly pulsar right outside."

Vas smiled. "All negatives. Although, there are oxygen gardens here, so the air isn't all recycled. And from what I've heard, the plants and trees in the gardens are pretty."

"And Larik'Ni's here," Barret added. "Since we can't steal her away, this is the next best thing."

Vas smiled. "I was thinking the same thing."

"And here's the big thing," Barret added. "We wouldn't be in space all the time. There's less chance of getting picked off by a passing Verokk starship."

Vas wrapped her arms around Barret and held him tightly. "It sounds like your mind is made up." She pulled back so she could look him in the eyes. "Living here isn't what I had initially planned, but nothing in my life has really gone to plan in the last year, and that's not a bad thing. She looked around. "And, I think, we could make a really nice home here. Let's do it."

Barret smiled. "Great. Let's go talk to the real estate agent."

1...5678910