Transported into my Kinky Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost no time to crawl behind me. Her hot breath tickled my wet folds.

"What are you doing?" Kaley asked. This all had to be pretty strange to her, but she had to play along for now.

"Don't worry about anything. Just accept our servitude." I bent all the way down and kissed her toes. In the same moment Laila's tongue traveled over my slit once more and sent me into a frenzy.

"What the fuck? You'll stop this insolence right now or-"

"Laila, gag that bitch!"

There was no further sound from Tanja, so Laila must've followed Kaley's command. But I didn't want to think about Tanja anymore. All that mattered was how wonderful Laila's tongue felt between my legs and how I could show Kaley the depth of my devotion. It wasn't enough to kiss her feet. I'd humble myself for her all the way because she was worth that much.

When she raised her toes I took the chance and opened my mouth to invite them in. Kaley understood me and lifted her foot. I tried to fit as much of it in my mouth as possible, running my tongue along her sole. It was an incredible depraved act, which only made it so much sweeter.

I'd wanted to drag it out, but after all the sexiness since our victory over Pink, my body demanded what it was due. Also, Laila was far too skillful with that rough tongue of hers. I was at the edge in no time at all and before I could try to restrain myself, it was already too late.

If not for Kaley's foot in my mouth, my screams would've been heard all over the mansion. I closed my eyes to get completely lost in the pleasure washing over my spasming body. My orgasm was painful in its intensity, but the good kind of pain. The kind even I could appreciate.

Laila kept licking me until my clit became excruciatingly sensitive and my legs gave out. I didn't even have the strength left to break my fall as I dropped to the ground. The hot waves took forever to fully ebb down. I barely even noticed when Kaley pulled her foot out of my mouth.

I could've fallen asleep right then and there. However, I couldn't allow myself to do that. Not until I was sure that my plan'd worked. With far too much effort I forced my eyes open.

Kaley and Laila stood over me. Both of them looked confused. From my position it was impossible to tell if Tanja was still there.

"What happened?" I must've sounded almost delirious, but after such a glorious orgasm I was glad that I could form words at all.

"I don't know," Laila answered. "Tanja kinda exploded, like that other demon did, but I think it went into Kaley."

With Laila's help I got up. There really wasn't any trace of Tanja left. I tried to tell myself that I hadn't killed her. Or at least not the real one. She'd only been a twisted version of her, born from my rampant subconsciousness.

That thought didn't help much. I focused on Kaley to distract myself from the growing guilt. Her lips moved silently, as if she was frantically talking to herself. Before I could ask her what was wrong, she turned to me. "Is it true? About this world?"

Of course. If she'd become the new demon of my submissiveness and therefore the new demon queen, she'd have also inherited Tanja's knowledge.

"I'm afraid so," I mumbled.

"But that means..."

I looked down at my feet. How did you tell someone that they were not real?

"What's going on?" Laila asked.

Kaley took a few deep breaths. "Alex is the Goddess of this world," she finally said. "She created all of it."

"I didn't create anything! I don't even know how I came here."

Kaley continued as if she hadn't even heard me. "I already thought it was weird how much the Source focused on you. And that it was always you who triggered the demonic stuff."

Laila's eyes darted between Kaley and me in rapid succession. "The hell is going on? Tell me!"

Thankfully Kaley took the job. With just a couple of sentences she outlined the basic principles of the world and the demons.

"That's crazy," Laila said after hearing her out. "My slave sister's an actual Goddess!"

"I'm not a Goddess!"

"Sounds like a Goddess to me." Laila giggled and hugged me. "So that means as a demon I'm a part of you now?"

I didn't know what to say. Laila's reaction was so contrary to my expectations that I had no idea how to deal with it.

"You are," Kaley said. "You're the personification of her dominant side, to be exact. Which is kinda funny, since apparently I'm her submissive side now."

"Aww, that's so cute!" Laila snuggled me tighter. How could they not have a problem with any of this?

"But, aren't you upset or anything?" I blurted out. "That you're... that you're not real?"

I shouldn't have phrased it this bluntly. They didn't seem hurt, though, only a tad confused.

"Why shouldn't we be?" Laila asked. "I mean, I exist, right? And I've known Kaley long before I knew you and I'm pretty sure she exists as well. So how aren't we real?"

I would've given her answer if I'd been able to think of one. After these two days my mind was barely able to process a normal conversation, let alone a philosophical debate.

"Are you real?" Kaley asked me when I didn't say anything.

"Of course I am."

"And if you met the Godess of your world, would you suddenly stop being real?"

She had a point there. Maybe.

"Or do you want to say that we're not real to you?" Kaley continued. "Because in that case I call bullshit. You wouldn't have gotten this emotional with us if you thought we weren't real."

"I guess you're right."

Yes, Kaley and Laila felt real enough, but by the same logic the Tanja of this world was also real. Or had been, before I'd made her disappear. Maybe it was okay because this version of Tanja had been sort of evil. Or maybe it wasn't.

It'd been a long two days and I didn't want to think about such heavy stuff anymore. All I wanted was to cuddle. I extended my arms to Kaley and Laila. They readily embraced me.

We stood there for several minutes, doing nothing but enjoying each other's presence, until Laila broke the silence. "Look at the Source!"

It was still of the same calm blue, but the hologram'd stabilized. The three silhouettes showed a standing Kaley with Laila and me kneeling in front of her. My hologram held Laila's by a rope.

"It's kinda ironic," Kaley said with a smile. "that the Goddess of this world wants nothing more than to be a slave."

"I'm not a Goddess," I repeated. "And I don't want to be any slave. I want to be your slave."

"And I'd be honored to have you."

Kaley kissed me on the forehead. She had to get on tiptoes to do it, which only made it cuter. Right after that her face got more serious, though.

"But as your caring Mistress there is one other thing I should do for you."

"Okay?"

Kaley leaned in closer. "Tell me, are you happy now?"

She sounded too serious to brush the question off with a generic answer. However, there wasn't much to think about. Laila still held me in a half hug from the side, her smooth skin on mine where it wasn't covered by ropes. Laila, who'd always comforted me and helped me discover a side of me I hadn't even known was there. On my other side I had Kaley, standing so close to me that I felt her breath on my face. Kaley, who'd always taken care of me. There was only one possible answer.

"I am. This is exactly what I always wanted."

Kaley smiled. "Never forget that."

She kissed me in a tender, yet deliberate way. I closed my eyes and let myself sink into her sweet lips.

***

After a few seconds I got strangely disoriented. It was kinda like that moment when you've been completely lost in thought and you suddenly realize that you have no idea what happened for the last few minutes.

Kaley's taste'd turned into something sour and alcoholic. Also there was music playing in the background.

I opened my eyes and sure enough, I was in the Girl's World, a half finished Mojito in front of me. I'd gotten about this far in my analysis when my guts clenched so hard I nearly doubled over on my chair. The last thing I wanted was to cause a scene while I was still completely disoriented, so I hurried to the restrooms as quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself.

With every step my stomach rebelled. It felt awfully full, as if I'd eaten too much, and a terrible sourness'd taken hold of my lower belly. I slammed the door of the cubicle shut and bent over the toilet.

In the end I didn't vomit, only spat a few times. When I was sure it was safe, I sat down on the toilet seat and waited for my guts to settle.

They did, eventually. It took me some time to make peace with the fact that there wasn't anything wrong with me. I'd eaten a normal sized dinner before coming to the bar, so my stomach was somewhat full. Also I was getting my period pretty soon, so the sourness and cramps weren't that surprising either. After two days of not feeling my guts at all, the sudden return had simply overwhelmed me momentarily.

This left the much more important question of what the hell'd happened. My adventure hadn't been a dream or a hallucination. I only needed to look at the bruises on my hips from the time I'd humped Red's bench. But then what had it been? And why'd Kaley sent me back to several hours before I'd even entered the other world?

The only thing I could be sure of was that answering these questions, if at all possible, would take longer than I could sit on a public toilet. I'd get up, pay for my drink, go home, fall onto the bed and then I'd have all the time in the world to try and make sense of anything.

When I got back to the bar, Ivana was putting a Caiprinha beside my Mojito.

"From the two ladies over there," she said.

I followed the direction of her nod with my eyes and froze up. There, in the booth at the other end of the room, sat Sid and Meg. With all the craziness since our last meeting I'd completely forgotten about them. Well, technically there'd been no last meeting, what with me having apparently traveled in time.

However, now that I saw them again I couldn't believe how I hadn't realized it sooner. Sure, Meg didn't have a ponytail and her hair was a normal black instead of bordering on a dark blue. Sure, Sid's hair were of a lighter brown and a bit shorter. Sure, they wore clothes and there were a million other small differences, but despite all this, the resemblance was so striking that I could only stand there and stare.

"Is there any problem, dear? Should I send it back?"

"No, no problem," I said to Ivana and downed my Mojito.

It was at least half full and the alcohol burned down my throat, but I needed it. At this point I'd have taken anything to help me deal with this chaos. Also, it was obvious what Kaley wanted me to do and a bit of extra courage wouldn't hurt. I took the Caiprinha and walked over to the booth.

"Why so shocked? Never had anyone buy you a drink before?" Sid asked as I placed my drink on their table.

"Hard to believe with someone that pretty." Meg shuffled over to make space for me. Like all the other details, their voices didn't match perfectly, but still eerily well. And Laila would've looked at me with the exact same smile that Meg gave me.

"No, I was just..." I let myself fall on the pillows and started again. The first impression was important, after all. "Whatever, I get the feeling you have a certain interest in me?"

Sid and Meg looked at each other and giggled.

"Something like that, yes," Sid said. "But for now we want to get a better look at you."

I tried to remember if our conversation was still on track or if we'd already diverged from last time. Then again, it didn't really matter. They were flirting with me pretty hard and all I had to do was not to screw this up. I took a big sip of my Caiprinha.

"Well, I'm here now. Look all you want. What's so funny?" I asked as Meg giggled even more.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "It's just, we heard a few things about you and-"

"Do you want to say that I have a certain reputation?"

"I wouldn't say it like that..."

Last time she totally did say it like that. Sid threw Meg a slightly worried glance. Previously we'd hit an awkward moment at this point, but there was no reason to repeat it.

"Now I don't know what you heard exactly, but I hope it's nothing bad. People should only talk about what a good girl I am."

I was sure I didn't only imagine that glimmer in Sid's eyes.

"Something along these lines, yes."

Both of them got a lot more relaxed now that I'd reacted so well. Sid leaned forward with a sly smile. "Are you, though?"

"What?"

"A good girl."

I took another small sip. Not because I needed another boost of courage; I just liked the idea of adding a little dramatic pause.

"Well, I guess you'll have to find out for yourself."

When my phone vibrated three times a few minutes later I only took the time for a quick 'Sorry, already have plans tonight'. Tanja sent a 'You sure? I could really need it.' back, but I didn't even answer. It was the best choice I've ever made.