Transporting the Remnant

Story Info
Cora drives, Ryder and Peebee plays in the backseat.
7.4k words
4
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that?" Cora exclaimed, her back pressed against a big rock when she was catching her breath after the battle. "We barely made it!"

Scott was in a similar position. He leaned forward, putting his hands on his knees, taking big gulps of air to soothe the tensed muscles and hard-beating heart. Sweat poured on his face and over his eyes, making his sight blurred.

"I... I don't know." He preferred to ignore the 'barely made it' part for now. "I've never seen any Remnant like that. Peebee?"

The asari barely heard him. She was looking into the sky, following a shrinking, squid-like shape of the Remnant. She was always fascinated by those machines, and this one was the most interesting of them so far. She was already thinking about how to name it. Kraken? Cthulhu?

"What? Ah, yes. I mean, no. I've never seen it." She responded before shaking her head to fully return to reality. "We have to research it. Try to discover its function, and if it's able to bring us more problems." The ever-lightheaded asari could be surprisingly serious about the Remnants.

"Roger that," Cora confirmed. "We'll mark the location and let the excavator team recover the leftovers..."

"No!" The asari's voice was like a whip. "I'm not trusting those Initiative eggheads with such an important job. They don't know shit about the Remnants!"

"She's kinda true, she's the best Remnants expert we have." Ryder took Peebee's side. "And we're the Pathfinder team. If there's more of those, it's the most likely we'll encounter them first. It's in our best interests, Cora."

"Of course it is." The human biotic said in a mocking tone. Young Ryder'd always been loosely following the regulations, which had often brought him to the same side as Peebee. But it was also a quality he got from his father, and Cora smiled sadly remembering her mentor. Even if she was on the other side of the spectrum in this matter.

Neither Ryder nor Peebee didn't answer her though. The asari immediately started inspecting the battlefield, looking for anything that the huge Remnant left behind or that had fallen from his body during the combat. Soon, the whole trio was collecting his leftovers, including both small and big parts, and loading them into the Nomad. It was a slow job, as every part had to be carefully scanned and examined to determine if it was not explosive, radioactive, or dangerous in any other way.

After some time, however, they managed to collect all that there was to collect, and now looked at their vehicle. Something was off, something they didn't notice before...

"Ekhem." Cora was the first to break the silence. "How are we going to fit in?"

Ryder looked again and hit his own forehead with an open palm. While collecting, they completely overpacked the Nomad. Not only its trunk was full, but also most of the cabin. One huge element had taken one of the chairs in the front row, and a lot of the backseat had been filled with another. It left only two seats available for a squad of three - one belonging to the driver and another right behind it.

"Oh shit," Ryder swore. "Well, I think we have to leave some parts behind. Peebee, what we can get rid of?"

"No way!" The asari protested loudly. "I don't know the tech, so I also don't know what's crucial and what's not."

"So what do you propose?" Cora asked. She enjoyed that the thing she was against proved to be problematic, although she hid it well.

"You'll stay here," Peebee responded carefully. "Me and Ryder are gonna take the parts to the colony, and will circle back for you."

"That's not an option." Scott intercepted before Cora had time to retort. "We came here as a trio, we're leaving the same."

"So how it's going to be, Pathfinder?" The human biotic changed her tone to mockingly professional.

"Well..." To the girls' surprise, their commander's face turned slightly red. "You can sit together in the backseat..."

"No way!" Peebee opposed. "There's not enough space to even squeeze together, and I'm not gonna sit on her lap." The antipathy between those two women was well-known to the whole crew.

"No, that's not a terrible idea." Cora unsuspectedly agreed with Ryder. "But as you two wanted to take the Remnant's leftovers with us, it'd be me who would take the wheel while you two squeeze together in the back row. Deal?"

After a moment, both Ryder and Peebee nodded. That proposition sounded reasonable. The asari was probably light enough to not disrupt the Pathfinder too much, and she and Cora would have some space and a barrier between them. Sure, it wasn't ideal, but compared to other options...

Cora laughed internally. That's what you get for messing with me! She thought that the ride would be torture for her squadmates, while she would have the comfort of being in the driver's seat. Not suspecting how the reality would unfold, she opened the back door and made an inviting movement toward the seat.

"Ehhh." Ryder allowed himself for a sigh. "Just let me get off my armor, I can't sit in it in such an arrangement,", he said, adding in thought that it would be too uncomfortable for Peebee to sit on his hard, armored body.

Not waiting for any comment, he started unarmoring himself, oblivious to the glances his female squadmates threw at him. But he was a handsome, quite muscular individual, and the skin-tight Initiative uniform showed it perfectly. Peebee even allowed herself to bite her lips a little, realizing that she would be very, very close to this man during the ride.

Finally, all of Scott's armor hit the ground, and he collected the parts and threw them into the vehicle, after which he climbed inside himself. Too embarrassed for some jokes, he just waited until Peebee joined him on his lap, wiggling her butt a little to get comfortable.

Cora closed the door for them and next moved to the front, hopping in as well. Sitting behind the wheel, she looked back at her friends, and seeing how tight they were, she moved her chair as much forward as possible - she might've been harsh before, but she didn't really want them to suffer.

"Is that better?" She asked looking back again. Scott showed her a thumb up, and Peebee wiggled her butt again, being able to straighten her legs and enjoying the freed space between two rows of chairs.

The reason why Scott used non-verbal communication only was that he didn't trust his voice yet because having an attractive asari on his lap took an effect on his body - including his dick. Especially as both times Peebee wiggled her butt, it brushed against his penis.

"Then let's go!" Peebee ordered and Cora ignited the engine. A loud snarling sound filled the cockpit.

"What's that?" Scott asked, yelling to be heard. "It shouldn't be so loud!"

"Let me check!" The human biotic answered in the same manner, running the diagnostics. "It seems the Nomad took some stray shot during the fight, which damaged the silencer. And the absorbers too! But don't worry, it's not that bad, we'll ride."

After she informed her squadmates about the vehicle status, Cora hit the gas and the Nomad rode forward. The growling engine was a little distracting, but manageable, although it made any talks between two rows impossible. Yet the absorbers...

Cora almost didn't feel all those bumps and jumps, safely fastened in the driver's seat, but behind her, Scott had a hard time. Peebee was quite inerted on his lap, sliding and jumping constantly, and most of those moves pushed her shapely butt against the Pathfinder's dick. The dick which reacted to it in a completely natural, yet now very unwanted manner - by growing and hardening. And thinking about krogan women didn't help with putting it down.

"Ryder", Peebee finally said, her words heard only by him. "Can you put your gun or bat, or whatever you have in your pocket away? It pokes me."

Scott's face immediately got bright red, and he thanked fate that no one could see it now, which was however little consolation to his real problem.

"I-I-I... can't," he stuttered. Krogan women, krogan women. He tried to put his body - or rather, a part of it - to sleep, but couldn't.

"Why?" Peebee didn't yield. "You men and your toys. Don't worry about them so much. Just take it out and put it anywhere, or let me hold it," she said, unaware of how many innuendos her speech contained.

"B-b-because it's my... m-m-member."

"Your what?" The asari asked again, clearly not knowing the term.

"My penis!" Scott finally spilled, a little louder than he planned. Luckily, Cora didn't seem to hear it.

"Oh!" It was now Peebee's time to get red - or rather, due to asari's complexion, purplish - but it didn't happen. Instead, a wide grin appeared on her face.

He must be so embarrassed! She thought. That means a lot of fun for me! Immediately, she decided to tease him. There's nothing wrong with being a little mischievous, isn't it?

Scott expected her to react somehow; mostly, he hoped she would scoop forward a little, to ease the pressure of her ass against his crotch. But what Peebee did was the exact opposite of that.

"What are you doing?" He asked through a clenched teeth.

"Getting more comfortable of course, silly!" Peebee chirped. "We can't have you so awkward and embarrassed, can't we?" Despite her nice words, it was obvious she didn't mean that.

When she moved some more, the only thing Scott could do was clench his fist and try to endure the assault. What other options he had? There was nowhere else for the asari to sit, and Cora seemed adamant to be a driver. Besides, her butt was even bigger and juicer than Peebee, and it was no telling what would happen if they switched places.

"Are you now more comfortable, Scotty?" Peebee cooed, having more fun every minute when observing his frustration. "Maybe I should get more into the right?" She asked, sliding her butt against the Pathfinder's dick, which was now as big and hard as he could get. "No, further left will be better." Another change of position made her ass yet again grind against Ryder's erection.

"Peebee, s-s-stop please!" Scott asked, taking a hold on her waist and trying to push her away. It felt great practically receiving a lap dance from an attractive asari, but it wasn't the time, place, or mood. "If you'll c-c-continue doing that I m-m-may..."

Scott couldn't finish his talk, because right then Cora's voice pierced the air like a whip out of sudden.

"Heads up!" She yelled. "There's a really rough path in our way! It'll be very bumpy!"

Right away Peebee's composition changed. It was one thing to tease Scott, but this bumpy ride could mean... could mean...

She didn't have time to react though, because right after Cora stopped talking, the Nomad hit the rough path she mentioned. And there was no way that the vehicle's damaged absorbers were able to do much against it.

Suddenly Peebee stopped gracefully sliding on Ryder's lap and instead began jumping all around it and only his hold on her waist kept her from falling down. But it also meant that her butt was now raising and falling constantly - right onto the Pathfinder's dick.

Scott grunted and growled under this 'assault'. It felt so good! Peebee'd been jumping on his dick, crushing it under her shapely ass, giving him the vicious ride she'd have to work hard to deliver on her own. But it shouldn't be like that! It was all an accident, all bumps and holes in the road! Besides, it really threatened him to burst, and it wasn't supposed to happen!

So to ease the movement and the pressure, Scott did what he thought was the best: he strengthened his hold on Peebee's waist, pulled her down, and kept her still on his lap. But it proved to have the exact opposite effect. The vehicle vibrations, previously unloaded with her jumps, now get a strong hold on her and her body started vibrating as well - including her butt. And all those vibrations passed right onto his dick.

"Peebs! I'm so sorry, but I...!" Scott warned his squadmate, but it was too late. The only thing Peebee managed to do was to look at Ryder over her shoulder and see how his eyes rolled inside his head.

The next second she felt a twitch from under her ass when Ryder's cock head expanded and shoot a batch of sperm right into his underwear. The large, hard organ, treated with slides, jumps, and vibrations, couldn't endure anymore and was now giving away everything it accommodated during the recent ride and before, wetting his boxers, uniform, and even Peebee's pants. While the asari, in utter shock and disbelief, was kept in place by his strong grip and could only wait until the Pathfinder's orgasm would subdue.

After a while, it finally happened, and Scott's body became relaxed, ending his hold on Peebee's hips. But a second later the awareness of what he did hit the Pathfinder hard.

"Peebee, I'm so sorry!" He babbled. "I didn't want to! I tried not to, but... but...! All those slides, grinds, and jumps! I couldn't!"

Before the asari could answer, Cora's voice once again raised above the snarling of the engine.

"Oh hell no! I can't endure that! We're stopping now!"

In reaction, Scott and Peebee looked at each other with fear. Did their squadmate spot what happened between them? Who was an object of her anger? She, because of how she teased Ryder before? He, for shooting his load with Peebee on his laps? Or maybe both of them?

It was about to be clear the moment the human biotic opened the back door.

"Get out of the vehicle, Peebs!" She indeed looked angry. "I cannot stand it! To hell with this silencer and with those absorbers too! A constant snarl, and those recent bumps even I felt! Let's check if we can do anything about it, OK?" After she threw all the frustration away, in the last sentence she spoke with a much softer voice.

During Cora's speech, both Peebee and Ryder sighed with relief. It wasn't about them but about the vehicle! For sure, if not the Pathfinder's erection and then ejaculation, they'd be as much frustrated as their squadmate with how the Nomad operated.

Trying to look normal, Peebee hopped out of the car. As she was the most tech-savvy among the three of them, it made sense for her to check the vehicle. Except of course for SAM, but amid everything that happened everyone forgot about the AI.

"You don't want to stretch your legs, Pathfinder?" Cora asked, seeing that Ryder stayed inside. "It must not be easy to have someone on your lap the whole time."

"Oh, in the moment!" Ryder managed to keep a straight face. "First I have to regain feeling in my leg." He massaged his knee to emphasize his statement. In fact, however, he didn't want Cora to see a damp spot over his pants. And the moment she shrugged and left, he set his omni-tool to a very mild heating and started drying his pants.

In the meantime Cora joined Peebee, who was checking the engine, bending to see what was the situation under the hood.

"Well, can you do anything about it?" The human biotic asked.

In reaction, Peebee wrinkled her forehead. She already identified problems with both impacted parts and even discovered it was quite a simple fault - maybe even possible to repair with a standard omni-tool. The only issue was that she didn't want to do it.

Ever since Ryder's ejaculation, and even before, Peebee experienced the racing thoughts. She had been attracted to Ryder since they met, and her teasing came not only from her mischievous nature but also from her real attraction toward him. Being able to feel his growing erection against her body was an opportunity she couldn't pass over, especially with how big and hard the mentioned erection felt against her butt. And the amount of sperm he shot - she wanted it inside her! Sure, he seemed to be embarrassed about the whole thing, but maybe just because he thought Peebee wasn't into it - and she was! If something sexy happened, the impacted silencer would hide them from Cora's hearing, and some extra vibrations could be helpful too (as evidenced before).

"Sorry, Cora," Peebee finally spoke, lying without blinking. "I cannot do anything here, would need a workshop and specialized tools."

"Eh." The human biotic sighed shortly. "Then let's go, the faster we got to the colony, the quicker we can leave this damn vehicle for good."

Afterward, two women got to the side of the vehicle and approached their respective doors, discovering Ryder already sitting in the back.

"Have you been sitting here the whole time?" Cora asked.

"What? Of course not!" Ryder lied again. He just managed to dry his pants, which however stayed a little crusty - it was however better than a huge damp spot on them. "I've just heard you're coming back and hopped in. Ready for the ride, Peebs?" This time, he patted his lap to invite the asari over, trying hard to hide his embarrassment with good humor and jokes.

Cora only shrugged her arms in response, and Peebee smiled and accepted Scott's hand he extended to help her get in. Not even a minute passed and they were already back on the road, accompanied by a loud snarling of the engine.

Peebee glanced at Cora and seeing her completely focused on the road, carefully omitting the bigger holes and bumps, shifted her position until she finally sat sideways on Ryder's lap. She looked at his face and saw it reddening.

"Peebee, I... I..." He started but she put a finger on his lips.

"Shhh, that's ok", she said in a soft tone. "That had to be so embarrassing for you. And I'm the only one to blame. Let me make it up to you."

"What? How?" Scott tried to speak, but Peebee was already proceeding with her plan. Smiling and looking deep into Ryder's eyes, she slid off his lap onto a floor between the front and the back seat. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, glancing at Cora if she hadn't tried to look back.

"I've already told you: I'm making it up to you", Peebee cooed from below. Her hand was already massaging and squeezing Ryder's cock through his pants, making it hard again and committing its shape to the asari's memory. "Poor boy, you had to cum in your pants. Wouldn't you like all that sperm to go somewhere it belongs?" She continued her sweet talk, luckily the roaring engine allowed the Pathfinder alone to hear her.

"Ugh, Peebs!" Scott could only growl, his will flattering in the face of the asari's lithe hand pushing on his crotch. Even the thoughts about Cora's vicinity were disappearing from his mind, replaced with nothing but lust for the sexy creature kneeling before him in a tight space between seats.

"Sush, Pathfinder, let me take care of you." Peebee cooed. She took her hands off his crotch and instead leaned in, parting her lips and taking the crusty fabric of his pants between them. "Why did you dry them out? I would like to suck your sperm out of them," she asked teasingly.

"Well, there's still plenty more when it came from. And it's fresh!" Scott finally got rid of his awkwardness and joined the teasing. Once again glancing at the back of Cora's head, he reached onto his zipper and unfastened it. Afterward, he raised his butt a little, allowing Peebee to pull his pants to his ankles and finally release his dick from its confinement.

"By the Goddess!" Peebee squealed, seeing what Scott was packing. That dick - no, no dick: cock - was huge, the biggest she ever saw on a human. And it didn't even reach its full mass!

"What was that?" Suddenly, they heard Cora's voice - she must've heard Peebee's yell. "Everything all right back there?"

"Yes!" The asari yelled back. "I've just seen a beautiful view!"

"Well, I don't see anything unordinary," Cora said and Scott saw her scanning the landscape on her left. Luckily, her head wasn't turned as much as required to see them. "Well, maybe next time I'll be able to see it as well." She completed her speech, totally unaware of the accidental innuendo.