Transporting the Remnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he went to the town on Peebee, working his hips into overdrive and at the same time constantly pulling her onto his cock. Under relentless assault, Peebee made some moans, so he moved one of his hands onto her mouth to muffle all sounds that threatened to be louder than the snarling engine.

I have to thank the Remnant we beat today, Ryder thought. Not only the only reason the two of them had to squeeze in the single spot was a necessity of transporting his leftovers, but the damaged absorbers set them on the path to sex and the impacted engine covered almost all sounds they made during it.

"Seven minutes, Pathfinder," SAM reminded him about the counter. Only two minutes more of this amazing sex? It felt impossible before, but he upped his game even more, ignoring the sweat pouring all over him while he worked his muscles more than ever.

"Six minutes. Five minutes, forty-five seconds." The final countdown began, but Ryder already felt his balls boil. He squeezed Peebee's boob hard, feeling the other tit hitting his hand repeatedly.

And then, when the clock hit five minutes, fifteen seconds mark, he grunted and felt his cockhead expanding, denoting the start of his orgasm. This time the amount of sperm shoot into Peebee wasn't as big as before, but still big enough to trigger her own peak from anal stimulation only. Together, they rode through their orgasms up until Scott ejected his cock from her anus.

"Five minutes, Pathfinder," SAM spoke.


"Well, that would be it. We're finally here," Cora announced the moment she turned the engine off. "That was a terrible ride for me, with all these noises and jumping. I can't imagine how bad it was for you, to squeeze there together."

"It wasn't too bad, right, Scott?" Peebee asked playfully. "I wouldn't mind to repeat it someday."

"I fully agree! You're a great companion for a bumpy, noisy ride, Peebs," Scott answered when they all left the vehicle in the colony. "So, Cora, you get some engineer to check on the Nomad, and we'll take care of the Remnant."

"Sir, yes sir!", Cora confirmed before going away, but suddenly stopped and turned back. "By the way, there is some leak too. The whole cabin reeks. If I didn't know better, I'd say it's sperm, female juices, and sweat mixed together. But it would be impossible for someone to have sex right under my nose, wouldn't it?"

And not waiting for the answer, she went away, leaving her squadmates more than a little puzzled.