Transporting the Remnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe one day, Scott thought, but the image of Cora being in a similar position as Peebee had no time to settle in his mind. Because right then, the asari bent once again and took his cockhead into her mouth.

"Ugh!" He growled again, feeling how the hot, wet insides of Peebee's mouth engulfed his cock. The asari's lips sealed just below his crown and then her tongue darted forward, swirling around it and wetting it with her saliva.

"So tasty!" Peebee exclaimed quietly when she raised her head for a moment. But right away she returned to the interrupted activities, this time sucking lightly as well.

"Fuck, Peebs!" Scott panted. "Your mouth is so hot!"

"And your cock is so juicy!" The asari once again pulled the Pathfinder's cock out of her mouth. Looking at him with a slutty expression, she took it in her hand and started jerking. "And so big! I can barely close my fingers around it!"

"But you can still fit it in your mouth, do you?" Scott teased, earning exactly what she wanted: Peebee's lips returning to his cock. This time both her mouth and hand worked together along his length; having such a big organ inside her mouth, the asari drooled intensively, and saliva escaping her lips-seal had been covering Ryder's shaft with a crude lube.

"Oh yes, Peebs, suck my cock", Scott ordered and the asari followed. She put her hands on his knees and lowered her head onto his shaft, sucking hard and making more and more of it disappear in her hot mouth. Fitting half of it in, she raised herself until only his cockhead remained engulfed, and then swallowed it back in.

Up and down, up and down, Peebee's mouth worked over Scott's huge cock, covering more and more of it in her saliva. With every second, she was moving faster and faster, and soon wet sounds of blowjob filled her ears; luckily the engine was so loud that even Ryder couldn't hear them.

"Goddess, your cock's so huge!" Peebee stopped her blowjob to gulp for air and talk dirty, but her hand immediately replaced her mouth, keeping Scott's dick expertly tended. "My mouth was already full and I took only half of it in!"

"That's why you have to suck harder." Ryder teased. "Work that pretty mouth and throat of you, suck it like you mean it."

Peebee didn't plan to do anything less. She once again leaned in, and not stopping jerking, put her lips around Scott's shaft. There was now no part of it which wasn't tended by either her mouth or hand. They worked in perfect sync and despite his cockiness, Ryder almost closed his eyes and threw his head back - but the view of the sexy asari blowing his cock was too fucking good for that.

Especially as right now the mentioned asari was blowing him harder and harder with every second, her cheeks hollowed when she was taking more and more of his cock inside. His shaft, completely drenched in her saliva, was so slick her hand could jerk it uninterrupted, and she made good use of it. Soon her head joined in, moving up and down at lightning speed.

Without any further warning, Peebee's head lowered further than before and Ryder felt how his cockhead slip into the asari's throat. It was like his crown was sank into molten lava and next squeezed into a vice, it was so hot and tight.

"Fuck!" A single word escaped his mouth, which brought Cora's attention to him.

"What's that?" She asked.

"It's..." Ryder's mind worked overtime trying to find a plausible explanation. "It's just a cramp."

"Maybe let Peebee help you with that? After all, she kind of caused it, sitting on your lap this whole time."

"Don't worry, Cora. She's already helping," Ryder answered, keeping Peebee's head in place with both hands, in case she'd wanted to explain it herself.

But the asari had no such intention - having Scott's big cock in her mouth felt too good. Breathing through her nose, she pushed herself forward, taking more and more of his cock into her tight, hot throat; luckily he was now ready and had been producing only quiet sounds in reaction. Coming from the species known for its sexual prowess, in no time she reached the very base of the Pathfinder's cock, fitting it all in either her mouth or gullet.

And then she started really blowing him.

Only by the miracle, Scott didn't scream, feeling Peebee blowing his cock with renewed vigor - maybe his mind was too occupied with pleasure to even bother with talking, panting, or screaming. But how it could be otherwise when the asari's head flew along his cock at such speed as if there was no huge dick in her mouth, even if her throat was squeezing his shaft with the strength of a vice?

Just after a minute or so Scott felt his balls boiling and readied himself to deliver his second load that day - this time straight into Peebee's welcoming mouth. But the asari had other plans, and after another minute he felt his cock escaping from her throat and next from her mouth as well. Only her hand continued to pleasure him, but it went painfully slow compared to the speed of the previous blowjob.

"WTF, Peebs?" He asked, more than a little frustrated, but she didn't show any remorse.

"Don't worry, big boy, you'll unleash into me in no time", she said. "But first I want you to paint me all over. Can you do that?"

Only then Scott noticed that Peebee's jacket was now opened (when did she do that?), showing off almost all of her upper body - from her belly which had been always in view to her big boobs he saw for the first time in his life. The thought of covering her blue skin with his white sperm was so alluring that Ryder forgot about all the frustration he felt before.

Seeing it in his eyes, Peebee scooted as much backward as she could, until her back hit the back of Cora's chair. Practically pulling Scott by his cock she invited him to stand up and he did it, crunching a little to fit into the confined space while still towering over her.

It was now his hand that took care of his cock, jerking him off like so many times before. But there was never any of his teammates so close to him yet completely unaware, and foremost there was never a sexy asari kneeling before him. Peebee's eyes never left his, but it was her widely open mouth, lolled-out tongue, and hands squeezing her boobs together that prompted his orgasm not even a minute after he took over.

"Here it comes!" He mouthed and a second later a heat climbed from his balls, through his shaft, and up to his cockhead, when the latter expanded and his slit shoot a huge load of white, sticky, life-creating gunk right onto Peebee's form.

The first rope hit the asari in the forehead, and another managed to land in her mouth. The third went into her left eye and she had to close it, leaving only the right one to observe an amazing display of the cumming Pathfinder. Because more and more ropes of semen were delivered very soon, covering Peebee's face with a few layers of white goo, and only then Ryder aimed his cock at the rest of her body.

Without slowing down, he jerked a lot more sperm out of his cock, splashing it at her neck, her boobs, and her belly, turning her blue skin white as he imagined before, delivering so much semen that even when some of it flew down, her tits were still dripping with the white liquid.

Finally though, even Scott Ryder had to stop cumming, and when it happened, he plopped down on the seat, panting hard after one of the most vicious orgasms of his life. His eyes however never left Peebee's blue-white body, admiring all the sticky mess he created.

He had to keep this image for forever. That's why he activated his omni-tool and made a photo, and then another and another. The asari happily posed for him, and the sexiest of it was when she showed him the mouth full of his pearly sperm before swallowing it really, really loud.

"Cora!" Peebee suddenly called, with a wide grin on her face. "I spilled my drink all over me, could you pass me some tissues from the storage?" She asked innocently as if she wasn't covered in sperm.

"Here, have some." The human biotic's hand appeared between chairs, holding a full pack of tissues. The asari retrieved them and started to clean herself up. "We'll be stopping soon anyway."

"Why?!" Scott and Peebee asked simultaneously. They didn't want to stop now! It was too good to play together and even better doing it right behind oblivious Cora's back. Besides, they didn't even have proper sex yet!

"We're not far from a forward station now", the human biotic explained. "We can retrieve some tools from there, and use it as a workbench to fix the Nomad."

It wasn't an option! The engine's loud snarling was a thing covering Scott and Peebee's mischievous play, they couldn't 'fix' that! And without damaged absorbers, they would never start! At lightning speed, Ryder opened a tactical map on his omni-tool, checking their position. He sighed with relief, finding a perfect way to divert Cora.

"No point in that. We'd just lost time as we're between the forward station and the colony," he explained quickly. "Drive straight to it."

"Ok, let's have it your way. Enjoy being cramped some more." The last part she meant aggressively, not knowing that it was precisely what Scott was aiming at.

"Are you ready for it, Scott?" Peebee asked when Cora once more redirected her attention to driving. "Being cramped here with me?" While talking, she scooted as close to Ryder as she could, so close that his cock was now resting between her tits.

"Oh, I hope for it!" He answered enthusiastically. "After all, you told me that I'll be unleashing into you in no time."

"Look who's talking!" Peebee replied. "I gave you two orgasms already, and I haven't had any myself!"

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy teasing me or giving me a blowjob," Scott said. "After all, I heard that for asari the pleasure is mostly mental, not physical."

"What didn't mean we don't enjoy long, hard cock in our blue alien pussies," Peebee teased.

"Speaking of which. SAM, could you quicken my recovery?" Ryder asked his AI. After all, he cummed twice already and he normally would need some time for his cock to rest. But now, he just didn't want to. "Miracles of technology!" He exclaimed feeling more blood being pumped into his cock, which stood hard and proud again.

Peebee only laughed, and next stood up. Being already half naked, she just needed to get rid of her pants, which she did, giving Scott a clear view of her cunt - her very moist, swollen cunt. Not asking for permission, she took hold of Ryder's shoulders and kneeled above his cock. He reached down and held it for her, so she just had to aim and lower her body, impaling herself on a hard piece of meat.

"Fuuuck!" They both moaned when his cockhead slipped into her drenched pussy. Her lips parted to allow it in, but her walls clamped around him harder than her throat before.

"Shit, you're so big!" Peebee said once again, making Scott beam with confidence. It was a long time since she had such a long, wide cock in her pussy.

But that didn't mean she planned to yield. Quite the contrary, she pushed herself hard, making more and more of Scott's cock disappearing in her pussy. With every inch she'd taken, she felt it pressing against her walls and igniting her nerves. She moaned quietly going lower and lower, until she finally got him fully inside her.

"Fuuuck!" Once again they shared a moan. No blowjob could compete with that amazing feeling of being fully connected by their most vulnerable organs.

Loosening her muscles the best she could, Peebee began her dance. Up and down she went, sliding Scott's wonderful cock inside her red-hot pussy, concentrating on the pleasure his wide shaft had been causing when pushing against her walls - even when she didn't try to squeeze it, she felt amazingly full. Soon she started switching between moving up-and-down and back-and-forth every now and then, overloading her senses with new sensations every time she impaled herself with his rigid cock.

While Peebee was working hard on his cock, Scott embraced her tightly, feeling her boobs squeezing against his chest and her stiff, pointy nipples teasing him through the tight fabric of his shirt. But he wanted to feel that even more, so he got rid of his shirt, now being able to fully experience body-to-body contact. From time to time, he was also glancing over the asari's shoulder toward Cora, but the human biotic seemed to be completely focused on driving and there seemed to be no interruptions to his amazing sex with Peebee.

Until Peebee interrupted it herself. She just went up so far that only Ryder's cockhead remained in her pussy and she stopped moving for a moment, after which she whispered three words right into his ear.

"Fuck me, Scott."

So right away he took over. Sliding his hand from Peebee's back onto her shoulder, he kept her in place while he started thrusting his hips up and down, repeatedly burying his cock in her needy cunt so deep that his cockhead hit her cervix with every move. The slight moans she was producing before now turned into a constant stream of both sweet and dirty words.

"Oh, yes, Scott. Give me your cock. Fuck me, baby. Thrust up. Thrust up with your hips. Just like that, Scott. Oh fuck, your cock's amazing. Fill me up, fill me up completely, baby. Oh yes, all the way in, all in. Go deep, go as deep as you can. Fuck me, pierce into my womb. You're so good baby, give me your cock. Like that, just like that, Scott. It's perfect, you're perfect."

She whispered like that for the whole time when he thrust up into her, sans the moments she licked or nibbled on his ear. Completely focused on the task, he didn't even have time to answer her, but everything she said, he could agree with. That was amazing sex, and in such a hot situation to that - being only a few feet away from their oblivious squadmate.

Suddenly though the situation changed dramatically.

"OH SHIT, RYDER!" Without any warning, Peebee's back arched away and she screamed at the top of her lungs. "FUCK ME, SCOTT!"

That was it. That had to be. The end of their wonderful sex. They couldn't hide from Cora anymore, it was all in the open now.

But the human biotic didn't even turn her head.

"Seriously, Peebee, this again?" She said mockingly. "Grow up finally, you'll have to do it one day anyway."

For a moment Scott was shocked to the bone, and then the realization hit him. Once when he was on the mission with Peebee and Jaal, the asari began moaning sexily, pretending she and the angara had sex. The resistance member must've told Cora about it and she thought that the rogue was trying the same thing again.

It was the chance they couldn't miss! For a moment after Peebee's loud moan they both ceased to move, but then they immediately began grinding again. This time they both worked their hips up and down, and every Peebee's downward slam was met with Scott's upward thrust. As they didn't know how long they had until Cora will lost her patience, they both went in with everything they had, and their bodies were soon covered with sweat when they chased their respective orgasms.

"OHHH AHHH UHHH SCOTT!" Peebee moaned unrestrictedly, prompting some disgusted sighs from Cora. "FUCK ME, BABY, GIVE ME YOUR COCK, FILL ME UP!"

"I'M CLOSE, I'M FUCKING CLOSE!" Scott couldn't stop his own growth. "PEEBEE!"

"Really, Pathfinder, you too?" That was Cora again. "I had such a high opinion of you..."

But neither Scott nor Peebee didn't even hear that. Because the moment Cora started talking, their moves synced up perfectly and his cock went deeper into her cunt than ever before, so not even a sheet of paper could fit between them. And it was enough for them to orgasm together in a silent scream. Peebee's pussy squeezed Scott's cock like the world's strongest vice and then contracted, milking it for a life-giving fluid; even before that, its head started expanding, and a moment later it shoot his third load today.

Maybe because of the vaginal sex, or maybe because of SAM's help, but it was even bigger than the two previous ones. At least two dozen of huge batches of semen squeezed from his balls to his shaft and then cockhead before being expulsed through his slit, going right through her cervical canal and into her womb in the quantity so extensive, that if not her asari physiology she'd for sure get pregnant. Every explosion prolonged their shared orgasm, pushing it to new heights, so they didn't even feel their mixed juices leaking from between their connected organs.

Finally though, they descended from the peak, discovering that they were half-lying on the backseat, looking into each other eyes. They both smiled, and Peebee pushed some sweaty strains of Scott's hair out of his forehead, while he caressed her belly as if he expected it to be swollen from all the sperm he shot into her. The atmosphere of the afterglow was so magical that without any thought they leaned into each other, finally connecting their lips in their first kiss.

And like that, with their lips pressed against each other and their tongues dancing together, they fell asleep.


"Pathfinder, wake up. Fifteen minutes to the colony." In his sleep, Scott heard the familiar voice and woke up violently, thinking it was Cora speaking to him. Only when he was fully conscious he realized that it was SAM. The human biotic still drove the vehicle in silence.

"Peebs, time to wake up." Ryder awoke the asari, who was still laying on him; he could feel her boobs pressing on his naked chest. "It's fifteen minutes to the colony, and we have to put our clothes on."

"No more fun already?" She stretched, showing her sexy body off. "But there's still one hole in me you still didn't claim."

Hearing that, Ryder stopped in the middle of his movement, and his mouth went ajar.

"Yes, Ryder, that's it. I want you to fuck me in the ass. Think you can do it, big boy?" The asari teased.

Scott only needed to hear it once and it was like some switch had been flipped in his brain. All he could think about now was anal sex with his new-found lover. His cock immediately sprung to life, not needing any support from SAM.

At lightning speed Ryder got on his feet and switched position with Peebee - she kneeled in the backseat and he stood on his feet between the rows. In the meantime, he stepped of his pants and also took Peebee's jacket off her. He threw all caution in the wind and just wanted to be naked with her.

Assuming the proper position, Peebee reached behind and parted her asscheeks wide, revealing her puckered hole. Ryder spat generously onto it and smeared his saliva around, wanting to wet her backdoor. It could prove to be not enough anyway, but then he spotted a puddle of their mixed juices on the seat.

"Quick, Scott." Peebee half-moaned greedily when he added some of it to the crude lube covering her asshole. "I need your cock there..."

"Yesss!" was his only answer. He always wanted to try anal sex, but none of his former girlfriends allowed him to do so. And this sexy asari was offering it the first time they had sex!

Feeling like the luckiest man in the world, Scott brought his cockhead close to Peebee's anus. "Keep me posted about the ETL, SAM!" He ordered right before pushing forward, burying the crown of his cock in Peebee's tightest hole.

"Shit!" The asari panted when mixed pleasure and pain dominated her senses. But as soon as Ryder started moving, the latter disappeared, living only the former.

And so Scott went all in, screwing Peebee's ass as hard and fast as her tightness allowed, at the same time looking and listening to any signs of discomfort on the asari part. But as none appeared, he reached forward and took her swinging tits in his hands, using them as a hold to impale her on his hard cock.

"Ten minutes, Pathfinder", SAM informed. Scott did the math as fast as he could and concluded that they will need about five minutes to put some clothes on, which left only five minutes for this amazing ass play. And he intended to exploit every second of it.