Transsexual Cock… Oh My!

Story Info
Loving Transsexual Cock, a growth story!
3.2k words
4.42
14.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers

Transsexual Cock... Oh My!

From previous stories I have written, I think you would surmise that I love transsexual cock. If you didn't figure it out, I will clarify, "I love transsexual cock!"

I've mentioned before that I have had a few bisexual experiences with MMF. I'm not into solo male-on-male experiences, only MMF. If the female wants to see two guys get it on, that's cool, as it turns me on to know that type of action gets the female excited. My ultimate fantasy would be a female, a transsexual, and myself. Cock and pussy, now that can't be beaten! Love fucking ass and, on occasion, being fucked in the ass. After taking 9 inches of transsexual cock up my ass recently, I am beginning to enjoy the bottom side of life a lot more. (LOL). I want to think because I've had cock up my ass, I'm more in tune with the pleasures that can be had when you spread those cheeks and invite a dick in to plow you. Whether I'm in a female, Male, or transsexual butthole, it's about giving them pleasure, too, not just my enjoyment of ass fucking!

I am very oral, so sucking cock or eating pussy is my ultimate. I love pleasing my partners orally. When eating pussy I enjoy burying my tongue, lips, and mouth between a woman's legs and making her dripping wet or diving in if a woman is already wet. I love for her hands to be wrapped around my head, pulling me closer and moaning, "that's it, baby, tongue that pussy and make me cum!" That sweet nectar is heaven. My oral proclivity requires me to rim that ass and tongue fuck that brown eye too.

I love eating pussy, but sucking transsexual cock with a nice set of tits and a tight shemale ass gets me off. So let's talk about that a little, shall we? I sucked my first transsexual cock and first cock period in the mid-1990s. I didn't know how to do it per se, but I did know that I wanted to please my lover, and I did. We 69nd with her on top, and I remember taking that piece of meat in my mouth and just going for it. She wasn't very large, about 6 inches, but she became hard as a rock as I went to work on it. It was pretty satisfying to feel it go from soft to hard in one's mouth! As I was just in the discovery stage of being with transsexual women, I hadn't thought much about sucking dick, and I didn't think one way or another about whether I enjoyed doing it; I just did it!

I had taken a strap-on up the ass on occasion if it was a woman I trusted, but there were very few. I had sucked on a strap-on, but it didn't necessarily arouse me. So sucking my first transsexual cock didn't excite me the way a hard cock in my mouth does today. I had many transsexual experiences before finally giving up my brown eye to a real cock; I only topped up until then. Don't remember who drilled my ass for the first time, and at this point, it really doesn't matter! Looking back now, I didn't know all the pleasure I was missing. These days if I want to be fucked in the ass, my first preference is always a hard transsexual dick, not a strap-on.

My most memorable cock sucking experiences were with Daisy, Nikki, and Evie. I've talked about Evie and Nikki in separate stories, and if I'm honest, Vanity should be mentioned in the same breath. I also wrote a story about her. All four caused different feelings within me when I sucked their magnificent cock and balls.

Daisy and I spent the longest time with each other, almost 4-5 years. It started pretty casual; whenever she came into town, we would hook up for some intense fucking and sucking. It got serious when she decided she couldn't get the complete pleasure of my cock in her ass with a condom on. It was also when she drained my 8 inches of dick with her ass raw, and I drained her nutsack with my mouth. She also sucked me dry on the next round, which rarely happens without my hand assisting.

She said, "If you are comfortable with it, I want you to take me raw; I love your dick up my ass, but I need to feel it, really feel it."

When a 5' 10" woman with tight-ass blue jeans hugging her 38-inch brown Hispanic ass, soft flowing hair, and tits that are 38d's says that to you, what are you supposed to do? Each of us was tested regularly, so all I could say was:

"Yes, baby, let's go for it!"

Daisy asked, "Can you suck me first, sweetie, get me ready?"

"Silly question, silly rabbit," I replied.

By this time, she had peeled herself out of those sprayed-on jeans and spread her brown thighs apart. Her 6-inch cock was peeking out from her pink thong. Not hard yet, but waiting to get hard. MMM, that uncut dick was beautiful. I started by licking the inside of her leg not too far above the knee.

"Oh, you're going to make me wait for it, aren't you?"

"Do you have a problem with that, Daisy?" I asked.

"No," she moaned as I moved further up her thighs. "Just get on my cock soon cause your teasing is driving me fucking crazy!"

MMM, she had no idea how crazy I planned to make her! Her panties barely held her cock in, and her hips were squirming on the bed sheets. Up to this point, both hands were just grabbing the sheets as she moaned, "Don't tease me like this, baby!"

Then in one quick motion, both hands were on the back of my head, pulling me to her crotch and hard uncut cock.

At this point, something changed in my head as I started moving aside her panties and looking at the head of her cock. Before this moment, I always felt a little guilty and concerned about my sexuality when I went down on some shemale cock. Was I gay, queer, bi, what?? Here I was, a strapping ex-football player and track man sucking dick. I enjoyed it while doing it, but there was this feeling of guilt and questioning after it was all said and done. This time, things were very different in my head as I lowered my lips, mouth, and tongue to suck on that 6-inch candy cane. All I wanted to do was worship it, make it feel so good, and there was no guilt, remorse, worry about sexuality labels, etc.

Daisy was begging me to take her in my mouth. "Come on, Will, pleease take me," she said. Even with her pulling on the back of my head, I held back cause I wanted to savor the moment and tease her.

I slowly lowered my mouth, so she felt my breath on her head, which was now wet with pre- cum.

"You motherfucker stop teasing me," she moaned.

I held back her foreskin and began tonguing her slit as another drop of pre- cum oozed out. I swallowed her whole to her balls. She was very horny, more so than normal. In the past, we've had to pull off the highway after picking her up from the airport so she could get a few licks in on my cock; however, she was over the top this time.

After licking and sucking for quite a bit, I told her, "Get up on all fours, you sexy bitch, so I can tongue your ass before I fuck you."

"Yes sir, will do sir," Daisy replied as she switched positions on the bed.

She always enjoyed it when I went to town on her asshole, and this was no different. However, it was for me as I felt released from shackles that held me back from giving her absolute pleasure. She spread her ass cheeks, and I dove in like a man on a mission.

"Come on, Papi, keep licking that ass; you know I love it when you tongue me."

I licked her up and down, sucked her dick, her balls while she screamed my name.

Meantime, with her ass sufficiently lubed with my spit and some gun oil lube, I said, "I'm taking that ass of yours right now."

"Yes, baby, give me that Black dick deep and hard; don't hold back," she replied.

And I didn't hold back; one of the best fucks I've ever had, but most importantly, it was the first time I embraced sucking cock. Daisy and I, unfortunately, went our separate ways once the pandemic hit, but I will always be grateful for the door she opened into my sexuality.

The next pivotal point in my cock sucking journey came during my encounter with Evie. She challenged my mouth and my ass with her 9 inches worth of shemale cock. After experiencing her, I am more big dick worthy than ever.

She stated in her ad that she was about 9 inches, but I didn't necessarily believe it, as many ladies exaggerate their size. Seeing is believing, and sucking it to total hardness is the ultimate test. But I must admit her cock did look sizable in her pictures, and my mouth was watering in anticipation. So I took a "we'll see" attitude, excited by the possibility. Evie had a classy style, was tall, and had a big booty and tits to die for. She had a stunning face and cock sucking lips that I could see myself enjoying.

Showed up at her door dressed business casual with a bit of a twist. I thought I might hit some golf balls afterward; at least, that's what I told myself. I wore a black jockstrap instead of underwear. My cock and balls were held tight, and my ass was wide open for business with two elastic straps framing it. I don't bottom often, but frankly, after this experience, I will be doing it more. I don't know if it was outright lust/horniness or what that had me planning to wear an article of clothing that said my ass is open for you. I never felt that way before and had never done it before. Since I haven't gotten back to my normal weight before hip surgery, I just haven't felt comfortable putting it all out there like that.

We met down in the lobby of her hotel. Damn, she was stunning! Evie was dressed in high heels, stockings, and an A-line tight skirt with a white blouse barely containing those 38dd tits. Almost 6 ft tall light chocolate brown magnificence was standing in front of me.

"Hi, baby, glad you could make it," as she gave me a light peck on my cheek.

"So good to meet you in person, Evie; I'm glad you were available," I replied.

She took my hand and said, "Follow me," as we walked toward the elevator.

As she led me by the hand, I noticed two things 1) what a great ass she had encased in that A-line skirt and 2) that she had an "in charge" demeanor about her. I just felt I wouldn't be running the show in this encounter, and I was okay with that. Also, for some reason, I knew I wasn't going to get my cock in the bouncing phatt ass in front of me, and I was okay with that too. In the elevator, we stood side by side, close enough that our hips were touching, but nothing more intimate than that.

Once we entered her room, we gave each other light kisses, and then she said, "Let's get undressed, baby!" To which I replied, "Let's do that."

We both watched each other start taking off clothes. I would have preferred to undress her and me, but I was okay with how things proceeded. With no bra on, those tits spilled out after she unbuttoned two buttons. One of them was pierced with a silver bar through the nipple! Those 38dd were magnificent, and I noticed her nips were getting hard, as was my jockstrap-covered cock. As she slipped out of the skirt, I was, getting more & more excited.

What kicked both of us over the edge was when I dropped my pants, and she saw my exposed ass in the jock. She moved her panties to the side, and her 9 inches popped out. Although soft, it was a nice and long circumcised shemale cock. I had never seen that much cock before, and that's when a switch clicked off in my head.

"Sucking big transsexual dick is what you've always wanted to do, isn't it?" I thought to myself. All the guilt I sometimes felt after my transsexual encounters suddenly disappeared. My headspace was in a different zone.

Evie asked, "Do you like this meat, baby? Cause I like that ass of yours in that jockstrap."

"Thank- you for wearing it for me."

As we climbed onto the bed, she asked, "Are you a top or bottom cause with that jock on; I want to fuck your ass?"

I answered I was versatile. I knew I had lost all semblance of control when I said that. Most importantly, I was okay with losing control of the situation with her!

She said, "Get to work on my cock and make me hard," as she pushed my head from her big tits down to her cock. My willingness to be told and obey was a different mindset for me.

She had my head propped up on a pillow and fed my mouth that magnificent 9-inch black cock. I wasn't stopping her; I was taking it all down. The next thing I know, I'm deep-throating it. No gag reflex, just the feeling of a cock pushing on the back of my throat. What's the term? She was skull fucking me! She got even more excited and vocal once I had it all down to the base. I was pretty impressed with myself as I had never deep-throated a nine-inch cock. I eventually worked my way from there to tonguing that sweet asshole of hers. My tongue was the closest I got to fucking that sweet hole this go around. She was going to take me, not the other way around.

I assumed a bottom mindset because all I wanted to do was please this beautiful cock with my throat, lips, and mouth. My cock was hard as a rock, so this whole thing turned me on.

She kept saying, "Throat that cock, baby; I love it!" "You're sucking mommy real good!"

She kept pressing on my head and forcing that tasty dick to hit the back of my throat! I'd have been thrilled to suck her cock for the entire session; let me rephrase, worship her dick, but Evie had other plans for me and her dick.

"Get up on the bed on all fours; I need that ass of yours," she said.

No unwillingness or reluctance on my part. I guess she knew it too. Although she advertised that she was versatile, she was more of a dominant top than anything. My mouth had already discovered that, and my ass soon realized what it was like to take a top like Evie!

As I was waiting on all fours, she put on a condom and started lubing my ass and her dick. I felt that lube trickle from the bottle to my ass crack, and then her fingers slowly/ deeply worked it into my hole. Until she lubed my cock a little, I hadn't thought about my cock and how hard I was.

There is something unique about opening up your mouth and then your ass to nine thick inches of shemale cock. The stuffing of my throat with all that cock was mind-blowing, and it opened my mind to the need to have more of that in the future.

I moaned and said, "I need you to go slow when you open me up; my ass is all yours afterward!"

"That's what I wanted to hear from you, sweetheart," then she started putting the tip of her cock up my butthole. The head quickly got past my first ring of ass muscle. She moved it in deeper, and I was now in seventh heaven. Before I knew it, her hips and my ass were touching. At that point, Evie was deep, all the way in my ass, all nine inches.

She immediately tells me, "I'm up your ass, baby, and it feels good."

"Your ass is mine, Papi," as she started pulling it in and out of my wide-open hole.

"Yes, it feels good, in fact, great!" I replied.

I had never felt so filled up in my life. All that cock going in and out of my ass was a new experience. Feeling her pull out of my ass to the head and then go back in deep and hard was incredible. As I started feeling more comfortable in my dick-loving bitch mode, I started pushing back, meeting her every thrust.

"Oh, you're pushing back on me with that ass, huh?" And then, to her surprise, I clamped my ass muscles tight around her cock.

"She screamed, "Oh my god, you're milking me with your ass, come on, give mommy that ass." And I did! At that point, I realized that I could take a big dick as a bottom, but I could also be a power bottom and get pleasure from pleasing a big dick! Apparently, my ass was doing such a good job working her dick that she said, "I need you to suck the cum out of me."

So we were back to what this story is all about sucking transsexual dick and loving it. She pulled out of my gaping ass, pulled off the condom, and straddled me, shoving her dick in my mouth to the base.

"MMM, that's it, sweetheart; keep working it with your mouth just like you did with your ass." Of course, I obeyed her instructions to the letter.

As I deep-throated her, she grabbed some lube, poured it on my hard cock, and started stroking it. I usually can't cum with a handjob unless I'm jerking myself off. Once again, another new experience because I knew I would cum this way because that is how excited she had me with her meat in my mouth. My head was propped up on the pillow as she fed me her cock, but it also gave me a view of her working my dick.

She kept saying, "Suck my dick, baby; you're going to make me cum hard down that throat of yours."

"Okay, honey, get ready. I'm going to cum in the back of your throat," she moaned. I just kept sucking in anticipation of her load.

"Take my nut, you motherfucking cock sucker," she screamed. And, of course, I did. It splashed on the back of my throat; some good cum butter! Eventually, I blew my sticky white thick cum load all over her hand.

"Did you like my cum in your throat? Was it tasty?' she asked. She was still hard, so I slowly removed that magnificent black dick from my mouth and answered, "Yea, baby, it was tasty."

After these experiences, I decided to embrace my cock sucking side and will be looking to embrace my love of big dicked shemales who need someone who loves sucking them.

Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers