Trap Door Pt. 02

Story Info
A big breasted society lady is mistreated.
2.1k words
3.45
6.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of that, I don't think anyone has been able to find suitable clothing for our kidnap victim either, so the camera glides complacently and carefully over her largely unclothed body in close-ups. Well, at least she is wearing a tightly laced corset, which draws the innocent viewer's eye to her wide hips and bulging pendulous udders. Fancy stockings with suspenders and high-heeled shoes are also on display. The props have not skimped on this. The camera doesn't hide anything and lingers extensively on the rings in the tongue, nose, breasts and cunt flaps. It's really something special that you don't see every day. What was done to the poor woman was unbelievably brazen.

All the greater the joy and relief all around. The police chief enthusiastically hits her on the shoulder with his paw so that the stake slides a little deeper into her buttocks. Tears spring to her eyes as she does so. She does seem to be a little squeamish, the good Mrs. Wohlgeruch. I think it's fair to say that, despite the undoubtedly terrible things she may have experienced. Well, but one should probably generously overlook that. Those present don't seem to take it too badly, although Mr. Wohlgeruch consolingly gives his tearful wife a few blows to the fat belly. Obviously to help her get over her shock, the well empathetic man!

The moderator now seems to ask a few colleagues to come and have a look at Mrs. Wohlgeruch's wrestling. A hunky guy twists individual rings, which seems to please him especially in the case of the breasts. Strongly elongated and twisted, it seems to be a funny sight for some of the spectators.

Now apparently it is demonstrated what else the poor woman had to endure during her abduction. A studio worker in a sexy black leather outfit demonstrates how the poor woman must have been slapped at the slightest sign of resistance. From left to right the head flies and Mrs. Wohlgeruch's distended cheeks redden quite adorably. The employee smiles and seems to be enjoying the treatment, although her arms are certainly beginning to hurt, poor lady. You can see for yourself, the place is teeming with needy people in every sense of the word.

Then I think it is Mr. Wohlgeruch himself who gets up the nerve to sink a large number of pins into his wife's ample udders. Of course, such large breasts make excellent pin cushions. The Albanians must certainly have realised that quickly. But whether they also tried it with a thick knitting needle as sensitively as this loving husband? Who can say with absolute certainty. In any case, it is a remarkable image as this needle, which is not so terribly sharp, deeply dents the breast before it succeeds in piercing the skin.

It gets exciting when the needle tries to leave the breast again on the opposite side, which is not so easy either, because this time the blunt needle bulges the breast flesh from the inside before the redeeming breakthrough is possible, which is accompanied by quite lovely drops of blood. The udder flesh swells funny around the insertion and removal openings, so that the viewer is really offered something. The whole thing may sound a bit crude now. But I am sure that it is not meant that way at all.

It's all about education. The enlightenment of an audience that until now has been completely unaware of the machinations of brutal people and has tolerated them without knowing anything about them. But now that everyone has seen what some people are capable of, everyone can find his own point of view. Some may find this treatment exaggerated, others are certainly already thinking about how they can help their own wife, fiancée or secretary or simply their dear arrogant neighbour to have such exciting experiences.

Mrs. Wohlgeruch herself is probably a child of her overstimulated time. In any case, one gets the impression that despite the intense preoccupation - indeed, one could probably use the term "homage" for what is happening here - her hunger for more remains unsatisfied, as embarrassingly as she fidgets around. Yes, I have to admit it, the kidnap victim is not at all as cooperative as one would have expected in this happy hour. What a pity! Instead, the woman grimaces in such a way that it is horrifying. But before the broadcast-event is no longer suitable for young people, one of the viewers takes pity on Mrs. Wohlgeruch and puts a paper bag over her agitated head. Of course, one or the other would certainly have enjoyed the sight of her bitter eyes and would have been happy to help satisfy her. But I think many people in the studio and at home in front of their screens found the paper bonnet a delightful refinement of the situation, and no one is surprised that the performance of this ungrateful victim continued for a while.

So it turned out that the cunt lobes could by now boast the stately length of 27 cm on the left and 26 cm on the right, if only one was prepared to attach weights of a few pounds to the rings with a string in such a way that the fleshy lobes could be stretched over the edge of the chair.

There was a lot more on offer, dear reader. But most of you know that at least as well as I do! After all, you have also seen the programme and can certainly help those who missed the event back then. Just write to me what I have forgotten in my list so that everyone can share in it and be heartily indignant about the reprehensibility of these hijackers.

Finally, I would just like to mention that in the end everyone agreed that the victim was probably still too immature for freedom. Which is not really surprising after this long period of abduction, is it? For the time being, she is being cared for by professionals who will carefully guide her transition back to her old life. Does it actually make sense for this woman to resume her old life? Wouldn't that somehow also be a step backwards? And in a way also disruptive? For her husband's tender romantic new relationship, among other things. What do you think about that? And should the story continue?

Of course, the question of what to make of the media is beginning to surface. As a dutiful citizen, I try to form an opinion of important events through personal observation. I think you see it the same way, always assuming that the investigation is not too much trouble, of course.

So the next day I set off to the Wohlgeruchsche Villa in good spirits, which is actually a pleasure anyway, because the master of the house always has an open liquor cabinet for a curious acquaintance like me, and by now he certainly has a lot to tell. The door is opened by a forced-smiling lady in her late forties, whom I had previously known as a secretary, who now apparently has to serve as a mattress for the son of the house. Obviously she had been guilty of something in the office. I suspect a visitor was not pleased with her parting curtsy after the golden shower reception.

Now she gets to practice a few lections (licktions) of obedience. Her oversized breasts tightly fill a white blouse, her wide hips are barely covered by a short black skirt and on her roundish legs she wears nylon stockings which, as you can easily see, are held up by suspenders. High-heeled pumps complete her distinctive appearance, a real fuck slut. Immediately you can imagine her to be used a as sleeping mat.

I pull her towards me so that I can press her big heavy udders against my chest, energetically grasp her thick ass cheeks with both hands and knead them with pleasure. Fortunately, I don't feel any panties and I direct her to the table in the hallway, throw her over it on her stomach and take a closer look at her fat backside. Well groomed and often used, very good! She takes it reasonably well, even though she obviously doesn't enjoy the treatment. Her asshole is covered with an artificial horse cock, but her fleshy cunt is moist and free, which I use for a little relaxing fuck. I'm sure it does her good to be fucked by a solid man her age instead of a bunch of young guys. In any case, she thanks me with feeling and sucks my cock clean again. I doubt whether her enthusiasm really comes from the heart, but politely I don't let on, but thank her with a few pats on her cheeks and then let her lead me to the lady of the house.

She is, of course, doing well under the circumstances. She is in the best of company and is being pampered to the best of her (considerable) ability by everyone present. At the moment, she just needs to rest again. So she kneels bent over a sharp-edged buck that massages her thick belly flesh incisively, which must be a wonderful feeling in itself. On top of that, not only is her mouth cunt pumped with a powerful cock, but her ass cunt is also rammed extensively and in a fast rhythm. So she is allowed to enjoy the wonderful feeling of still being needed despite her age. All the more as the gentlemen change position more often and give the dirty sow the opportunity to suck their innocent cocks, which she has soiled with her ass cunt, clean again.

For those standing around, of course, this seems a little boring or monotonous. I'm not quite sure if Mrs. Wohlgeruch isn't also developing concerns in this direction. So I try to relieve her of her worries and kick her breasts from the side. Oh, it's wonderful how these thick white udders first clap together and then sluggishly lose speed in wave-like oscillations and are finally only driven by the fucking movements.

Luckily, a visitor I never met before picks up on my beautiful idea and so we kick from each other's side the fat wobbling breasts for some time until they are clearly swollen, which is always an invigorating sight. Later we introduce ourselves and I am pleased to find that my kicking partner is Mr Wupp, the new psychological and at the same time physiological caretaker of our kidnap victim. A capable man, it seems to me, and above all accommodating and sympathetic: the kind of man Frau Wohlgeruch could desperately use right now after the last few weeks.

Encouragingly, without making a fuss, he slaps the good woman's hairless white head and stuffed puffy cheeks with his strong paw and amuses himself humorously with her pain-distorted face. "That's what this snivelling bitch needs now, she's almost used to it by now. You can't just stop the daily ration. Otherwise she'll lose the centre of her life. I've seen some bad cases in my time! But I'll be careful here. I won't let the fat sow out of my sight and out of my responsibility so quickly."

You can tell this is a man who stands by his duties, one you can rely on. There are more of these than you might have thought. So take heart. Actually, this world is better than its reputation.

Then the door opens and the master of the house enters the little party, tightly embraced with his latest conquest, a young lady who is really worth seeing and who was mentioned at the beginning. Yes, if you take a sharp look at the bust of this female, then you can understand that Mr. Wohlgeruch needed a little time out from his married life to sniff and grope the dimensions of what is now nestling so conveniently against his chest a little more intensively than is possible under the usual marital circumstances.

And - it still seems to be fun - so that the conclusion suggests that the settling-in period for Frau Wohlgeruch could also take a little longer than usual. I am all the more pleased when I hear that a big party has already been arranged for tomorrow in honour of the wife who has been brought back. It will be on a larger scale, with about 200 guests, including all the town's dignitaries.

Well, I thought, he's got his work cut out for him. And how is that supposed to work out so quickly? I mean, is he going to dump his new flame by then, and what will his wife have to say when she comes out in public like that?

Do any of you have any ideas?