Trap Site that Trapped Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you until I cum inside you! You fucking cum slut whore!" He stared to slam me up and down on his cock.

"Fuck me hard Sir! Fill me I want to be pregnant for you Daddy!" As i said this my eyes flashed some archaic symbols like when i passed out in the alley by chucks camaro.

SLAM! the front door of the apartment burst in and I being held by Ted facing away from him with my legs over my head and his cock up my ass was facing that door.

"Ted! drop that fuck toy!" Joan yelled in a unnatural voice.

I felt myself falling to late and slammed hard on the floor face down in my own cum. I raised my cum covered face and looked at Joan.

She was panting and looked terrible. Her once beautiful body seemed ageless just three days ago. Now she looked very worn out. Her skin was super pale and blue veins showed up her neck. Her eyes were red ringed and blood shot. Impossibly she looked very pregnant. She held in one hand a sinister lookin book. When i saw this the symbols flashed again in my eyes.

"Jasmine are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes. I think I'm fine. Joan...are you?" I asked.

"Get over here away from that monster Jasmine. He's dangerous."

I started to obey her even in this ravished state I felt like she had power over me. like that first night. But as I crawled away from Ted he pulled back on the lead attached to the collar hard and I was jerked back on my ass.

"Jasmine, what are you doing look at her she is insane." ted called out as he pulled me back.

"Jasmine he used this book on me." she held up the sinister looking tomb. Once again the archaic symbols flashed. "He is using it on you now I'm sure. I know he used one of the spells or what the fuck ever on me. Fucking look at me." She was holding one hand under very pregnant belly.

"Jasmine don't listen to her she is and has always been a witch. That is where her power over this town comes from. that book." Ted said as he pulled on the lead. "She must be the cause of your condition now."

"This is his fucking book Jasmine. He is using it against you as he did me. Think Jasmine just a few days ago were together and I was beautiful and very not pregnant. Today fucking look at me!"

My minds raced I was scared all this time chuck was right I'm in terrible danger. Help me chuck what can I do? I can't hear him any more

Chuck?

Both Joan and Ted are trying to win me like I'm some sort of object. They are both speaking and confusing me. My head is spinning my eyes are flashing those fucking symbols. Then I hear him.

Jasmine focus.

Where the fuck are you Chuck?

I'm here when your were orgasming I was some how locked away I couldn't speak to you. Jasmine you need to end this. Focus one of them is talking about the blue liquid filled vial. Focus you whore or we both will be dead.

All I could think about was escaping the fear and anger boiled "Stop!" I screamed. As a flash of light burst out from me. All speaking stopped. "By the gods I will be free of you both."

Ted was knocked on his ass and Joan now lay on her back the book dropped to the floor. She was writhing around and trying to speak.

"Wha...what is happening? I...I...am having this fu...cki...ng baby!" She cried out in agony and stopped moving. Then her stomach seemed to contort and wriggle. Then with a disgusting tearing sound and burst of pale green flame her stomach split down the center. Standing in the bloody remains of Joan was a fucking demon.

The demon was tall and had horns that curled out of the side of its head and pointed forward. It's skin was pale green and smooth as silk. It had beautiful breasts and it's face looked like Joan. In fact it looked exactly like Joan from the waist up to the horns. From the waist down It seemed to be a beast of some sort cloven hooves a long sender tail and a gigantic cock and balls like a bull. The body was feminine and devoid of any hair. The demon was slender but looked very strong.

It stepped forward and knelt. "I am yours to command mortal witch." it spoke in a low powerful an voice.

"Ted what did you do to her?" I asked.

"I...I...I...didn't." Ted sounded scared.

"Shut up you fool and let my master command you!" The demon demanded. "Jasmine your summoning me for the purpose of safety?" as the demon spoke it walked forward and touched the collar on my neck. the collar crumbled away. The demon guided me to my feet.

"Me? How?" I was confused.

"That book will explain everything." It reached out a hand and in an instant the sinister tomb was there. "I serve you while in your world. Is the short version. Can I teach this vial human a lesson?" it was now standing over Ted. "He fully intended to trap you in that body permanently Jasmine. He was aware of your true situation or at least he thought he was. He planned on seeding you and that Jasmine would have bound you to that form. As you bound Joans soul to me when you seeded her on that unholy night."

"Don't listen Jasmine. I never..." Ted gasped.

The demon held him up by the throat. "Shut your fucking mouth scum. You found that vial just before she collapsed and you brought her here so you could research what you could gain out of this. Jasmine this man is trying to use that book she brought to trap you in his service. He was going to plant his seed in you then his ritual would have been complete and you would have been his slave."

"Ted is this true?" I asked.

The demon dropped Ted and he lay on the floor and whimpered "Yes."

"Teach him your lesson Old One" I said to the demon.

The demon started to recite words I could not repeat. I did understand the meaning of them. As the demon spoke it began to stroke Teds huge cock. As it did so, Ted started to relax and let the demon take control. The more he relaxed it seemed his cock got smaller. Right before my eyes his cock receded and was replaced by a dripping wet pussy. "Please don't do this." Ted asked. Then the Demon shoved his huge cock deep inside Ted's new pussy.

"Oh God yees!" Ted hissed out. He flung his arms around the demon and wrapped his legs around it's hips. "It feels so fucking good! Do not stop!"

The Demon never stopped reciting those words. Ted raked his fingers across the demons back and pointed his toes in a screaming orgasm. Then the demon slammed its balls home and exploded a massive amount of cum inside Ted. Then Ted's body went limp and slid off the demons engorged cock and slumped to the floor. drawing his knees up to his chest Ted buried his face in his hands. Cum ran out of his vagina as it slowly returned to the shape of his large cock. His face seemed to have a more feminine shape when he looked up. His hair seemed a bit longer and silkier.

"What have you done to me? Demon! " Ted demanded.

"I am no demon you fool I am an old one the embodiment of lust actually. I was summoned here by Chuck over there." It pointed to me.

"That's Chuck?"

"Yes shut the fuck up and listen. You tried to take advantage of her and she has a pact with me. She unknowingly planted her seed in Joan and I bound to Joans soul. Now I have cursed you." The old one laughed a sinister laugh.

"You will never be able to fuck a woman because now your cock does not get hard it simple recedes and becomes a pussy. Every time you give in to lust and let a man cum inside you, you will become more feminine until Ted no longer exists and you are left as a woman. The best part is you will not remember the event because if you are driven to orgasm including that one you just had you will not be able to remember the previous days activity or the actual event and up to an hour after. You will not know what is happening to you and it will drive you crazy until you are just a cock hungry cumslut with out a mind of your own."

Ted just stared at the old one and shook his head side to side.

" Old one?" I asked. It turned its head to me. "What of me and Joan."

"I will devour her remains. She will be reborn as a host for my presence in this world. As for you, Ted has the vial that will end this ritual and return you to Chuck. It is in the kitchen. You must take that book Joan brought and learn to control this gift I have granted you."

"Gift?" I asked.

"Yes. You have access to real magic mortal. In return you will find and bind souls to me as you have Joan and Ted." The demon smiled.

"What if I don't? You can't threaten me with Teds curse it actually sounds great." I smiled at Ted sitting in a heap with the demons cum still oozing from the tip of his cock as he cried in his hands with his knees pulled up to his chest.

"Jasmine does not exist without my gifts." the old one spoke in a commanding tone. " So let me speak straight to Chuck. Either you do as instructed or I will bind your soul to my world and you will be tortured infinitely. Do I make myself clear?" The old ones glare was painful. "Besides you wanted this Chuck you just need to come to grip with the fact that Jasmine is you and not a different person. Once you drink that vial you will only have roughly a half hour to get home before you are Chuck again so be smart. "

The old one turned away and settled into devouring the remains of Joan. I walked into the kitchen and found the vial I needed to end this ritual. I popped the cork and swigged the fluid inside. Then walking past Ted I kicked him. "Fucking serves you right." I spat on him. Then on my way past the Old one now covered in blood and gore I scooped up the book straightened my skirt and went out of the apartment, down the steps, and strolled out the front door of the bookstore. I paused in the open doorway long enough to flip the sign to closed. Then walked to my car.

12