All Comments on 'Trap Site that Trapped Me Ch. 04'

by SissySlutPrincess

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So scattered and disjointed that I could not be bothered to finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It has its flaws such as some errors with past and present tense and incorrect words used but those are minor problems. I liked the story and found certain parts to be very erotic and sexually deviant which is another plus for this story. You should probably get a proofreader since most authors tend to skim their work when proofreading and editing so they miss a lot. You only have 10 stories posted so you undoubtedly learn from your mistakes and grow as a writer but the main thing is you have a vivid imagination and that is something a good writer cannot create without one. Good luck and please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissySlutPrincess@SissySlutPrincess
People ask “if you knew what you know now, would you do anything different?” Well yeah: I’d start with my discovery of a desire to wear women’s clothes and from there I’d change it all. I would be open and honest. I love to be a panty boy. I love the way women’s clothes mak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES