Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost all the way in," Benji whispered. And he pushed his final inches forward and impaled him.

Gio could feel a patch of public hair pressed against the top of his crack. He could feel the weight of Benji's fat balls against his ass. Benji was fully inside of him now. Gio had a cock all the way up his straight ass. It was religious.

He took another deeply pained breath, slowly reveling in this feeling. It was the most wildly spontaneous thing he'd ever done.

And slowly, Benji began to back up, and thrust foward, like a wind chime beginning to pick up a breeze.

Gio's moans were more like whimpers at first, but the more they fucked, the easier it became. It took time, and connection.

Pain slowly melted into a weirder kind a pain. A fun pain.

That's what it was. A forbidden pain.

And Benji launched that feeling through his loins every time he entered him. The arousal was boiling over the pasta pot.

Gio started to look forward to each new thrust and bottom out. He began to relax. His legs spread wider and he began to push back to meet Benji's cocking. He even grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks with his hands.

"Yeah, take that cock up your tight ass," Benji said, and Gio moaned when his friend talked dirty to him. The sex talk coupled with the fucking better completed the seductive nature of the situation. Gio was beginning to moan much sexier sounds and grunts. Benji took over.

He perched up a little to spit more juice into Gio's crack, and then he layed back down to maintain their skin-on-skin warmth. He loved fucking a tight ass and Gio's ass was swallowing his cock with a cosmic pull.

He continued to enjoy every pleasurable connection. His rod jutted four inches out and then slammed back home, as gio lay his head to the side to moan.

They kissed as Benji leaned over, his pelvis continuing a steady topping, fwapping his buddy's buns like they were state fair beignets waiting for a sugar dusting.

They were both so far past worrying what any of this meant. They could untangle all of that later if they survived. The were warm and horny.

And if they didn't? Well, at least they were going to go out fucking, which certainly wasn't the worst way to go.

Their first time gay sex was passionately hot.

Benji fucked him and slapped his ass and held him down firmly. He humped his buddy's prostate and Gio moaned noises he'd only ever heard in Pornhub sessions.

Fuck, this was some good shit.

"Benjiiii, fuckkkk my assss!" Gio moaned now.

"Yeah? You love that cock?" Benji dominated back.

"Yesss, UNNFF, fuggg my ass...I luffff ittt ughhh!"

Benji was getting close now. This was such a tight hole he was getting to open.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass!" He groaned and Gio squeezed his ass muscles around the marvelous invader, and he felt so sexy knowing he was being cum in.

It was brain cocaine.

It was ass candy.

Benji's orgasmic thrusts creamed Gio's buns like Amish butterchurning. He was so stuffed and garbling noises of pleasure.

He was being ravaged.

He could feel the juice that filled him. He could feel the warm jizz in his butt. He wiggled on Benji's spent cock, still throbbing like a restaurant table buzzer.

FUCKKKKK.

They breathed in and out together, even as Benji slipped out and Gio turned over. They kissed and tonged each other.

Then Gio held Benji to him and he could see the snow that had built up over the roof again.

Fuck, he immediately thought, coming out of the sexual haze.

He pushed Benji off and grabbed his jacket and gloves.

"I need to clean the roof off again. Get ready to help me get warm 'cuz this is gonna suck."

He threw the blankets off as warmth escaped and Gio held his legs for balance.

When he stood up and opened the moon roof, cold snow blew in, falling on their hot skin.

Gio began to clear the path again, and as he did this, Benji wrapped his lips back around Gio's percectly level cock, which was still crazy hard.

Gio almost fainted at the sensation of benji's stubble over his shaft, as he worked to keep them safe. A blowjob and the threat of hypothermia. Life was all about balance, right? He thought, shuddering from the stimulated slit of his prick as he finished his task.

He worked quickly, then relatched the moon roof and sat back down, even as his cock came out of Benji's attentive mouth.

He threw off his jacket and grabbed the whiskey, wrapping his naked body around Benji's sitting frame as he straddled his friend's rehardening cock.

"Now that that's done...where were we?" Gio said.

He unscrewed the Jack and took another swig. Then it was Benji's turn.

As soon as he was finished, Gio grabbed it and poured some in into his mouth, setting it to the side.

He kissed Benji and a gush of whiskey swished from his mouth into his friends.

They desperately shared the grain alcohol between them with a wanton, lust-filled need.

And when the whiskey was gone, their tongues were dancing again, as their bodies pressed together with a refusal to go quietly into the night.

Benji clutched at Gio's ass and his neck, adding his fingers to their lewd makeout as he gathered up their lubricating spit and brough it down to Gio's excited hole.

"I want you," Gio said, as he lowered himself with Benji's guidance, slowly, all the way back down onto his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkk," Gio reverantly prayed out loud, as he sunk down.

Benji grunted as his revived cock replanted itself into that perfectly horny opening. His friend's butt was so good.

Seven degree temps were no match for anal sex this good.

Cock, meet whore.

Benji held his friend firmly in place.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," he bragged.

"I know. I want you to. Keep me warm. Keep me filled up."

And they fucked.

Symbiotically.

Intimately.

Passionately.

Horny boys in the snow pack.

Benji thrust.

Gio rode.

Benji began to jack his friend as he gyrated on his lap. They stared dumbly at each other as they reveled in impending orgasms.

Thirty minutes of sexual edging.

And then they were moaning together to announce their approaching cum.

Benji filled up Gio's bottom with his second orgasm. Gio's cock erupted with Benji's skilled handjob, covering them both in his cum, as the thumping of his hole forced out even more splooge.

They kissed and practically cried a little for each other.

They licked each other's mouths and moaned naughty things for each other.

Gio could still feel Benji pulsing. He loved how full he felt, sitting on Benji's cock. Like he needed to shit but didn't want to feel empty again.

They stayed like this.

Kissing.

Squeezing.

Massaging.

And that's exactly when the flashlight beam burst into the back of their car, shocking them from what would've been a Biblical afterglow.

"Hello? Boys? You okay?"

A vague face appeared at the side window, clearly in full view of their inflagrato worst case scenario.

It was an man, probably in his forties. He was wearing thick snow gear. He'd apparently stumbled along their wreck and came to investigate.

They were saved.

And caught.

They untangled themselves and gathered up clothing. There was no way his flashlight didn't see them kissing, but maybe the fact that Benji was still inside of Gio's buns wasn't obvious thanks to the blankets.

But they were naked.

They threw on clothes and Benji opened the door as the stranger helped them winch it past a tree branch.

"You guys okay?" He re-asked, as he had a sort of sideways grin on, clearly trying to ignore the fact that he'd caught them going at it.

Even in the cold, Gio and Benji felt their straight embarrassment come back in a tidal wave.

"Yeah, oh my gosh, you're a lifesaver...we had literally resorted to body heat to make it through the night," Gio explained, as he helped them with their stuff.

They grabbed their duffels and carried as much as they could.

"Makes sense, that's what I would've done. Now come on, we gotta get you guys warm...my cabin is just down the road. It's the only house for a couple miles. We can call you a tow in the morning."

They followed him trudging a sideways path that was still slow moving and hard to see, but nowhere near as steep as the path the car had fallen down.

"I'm Dan, by the way." He said, clapping them both on the back as they did their best to make their way back to his place along the snow-covered road.

They finally arrived at his fishing cabin, which was about five hundred yards away and down a dirt road. By that time their feet and bodies were soaked through entirely from the unrelenting storm.

They didn't even realize how cold they were until they entered the fireplace-heated hearth of the small cabin.

He led them in and they noticed it was all one big room, with a small loft above.

"You guys should strip down, I'll draw you a bath. If you don't warm up you might catch a very bad cold or something worse."

His big frame and warm house was so welcoming.

As the bath filled, Benji and Gio awkwardly stripped in front of this man, who was a little taller and more muscular than both of them.

"Don't be embarrassed, your safety is more important," he said, and they agreed, teeth still clattering.

They took the last of their drenched clothing off and slipped into the big, clawfooted tub, as Dan went to get towels for them.

Benji and Gio eyed each other as their legs intertwined below the water, their feet close to each other's soft cocks, as their skin slowly began to warm up in the steamy tub.

Dan returned to the tub with glasses of water and washcloths and they thanked him profusely again for finding them, even as they both strangely admired his broad shoulders and beard. He looked like he chopped wood one-handed.

To be continued...

12